Girls' Night

Story Info
Four of country music's hottest go on a girls' night out.
7.8k words
3.88
18.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers

It had been a few weeks since news of Miranda Lambert's divorce from Blake Shelton had hit the news, and in the time since then, Miranda had taken to being close to her friends in Nashville to get over it.

And it was on one particular day a few weeks after the news broke that she was having a quick lunch with her three best industry friends Carrie Underwood, Kimberly Perry and Kellie Pickler, when the idea was broached that the four of them should go out on the town for a girl's night.

"Girls, I don't know if I'm ready. I mean, I still love Blake, and I probably always will," she told them as they tried to convince her to get back on the horse and go out on the prowl again, finally getting somewhere when Kimberly suggested they all four should try and get Miranda laid.

"Some nice hot cock inside you. That's all you need to get on your feet again girl," Kellie told her in her thick Southern drawl, Kimberly giggling at Kellie's forwardness as Carrie chimed in.

"Maybe that's what the three of us need, too. Mike's gone half the time, JP will be going to spring training soon, and Kyle...well Kel...I have to assume Kyle is shooting blanks if he hasn't knocked you up yet," Carrie told them, drawing laughter from all three of them at how willing the "good girl" of the group was to stray.

"Let's do it," they all four quickly agreed, already getting girl-drunk off the white wine they were drinking as they looked forward to the real debauchery starting later that night.

Later that night, the four sexy blondes gathered at Miranda's place to get ready for their night out, checking themselves out in the bathroom mirror as they waited on the limo to take them to the bar for the night.

"Damn I look HAWT," Kellie said to them as she checked her reflection in the mirror, the tight black leather mini skirt she was in showing off more leg than she probably ever had before as the matching black leather top she wore squeezed her tits together, making them seem even larger than they already were.

Miranda had found her best black leather pair of shorts and had accentuated her look with a tight-fitting blue Merle Haggard t-shirt, while Kimberly was dressed in a tight pair of blue jeans and a yellow tank top, while Carrie, as always, looked the picture of perfection in a pair of cut-off shorts and a low-cut blue shirt that showed off her tits.

"The limo's here. Let's go," Miranda told them when she looked out on the street and saw it, all four of them rushing off to catch it as Carrie, Kimberly and Kellie texted their husbands and told them they'd see them later.

"This place is packed tonight. Perfect for trolling for men Ran," Carrie told her when they arrived at the dingy little Nashville bar they all already knew so well, the four of them agreeing to stay together all night until Miranda found a guy (or guys) to hook up with, which is when Carrie, Kimberly and Kellie expected to leave.

"Hey, those guys shooting pool over there look kind of hot. I'm going to go talk to them and see if they like what they see," Miranda told her gal pals after they had been drinking for a bit, leaving her three married friends to fend for themselves as she went to go shoot some pool.

"Ran's out having some fun tonight. I guess we should too," Kimberly told her friends, making a beeline for the dance floor as Carrie and Kellie made their plans for the night, the last of the group to begin their girls' night activities.

"OH HELL YES! They have a mechanical bull here. I'm gonna go ride it and show those boys over there how we do it in Oklahoma Kel," Carrie told Kellie as she got up and headed off to her entertainment for the rest of the night, leaving Kellie to drink alone at the table they had all started at as every guy that came by started hitting on her.

Little did they know that even though their night was going to lead them in four different directions, they'd still all be going home satisfied at the end of the night...

------------

Miranda's Night:

Miranda had made herself at home by landing at the pool tables after a few minutes of drinking with her friends, unable to resist the allure of using her charms to snooker some innocent men out of some money.

And she definitely seemed to be getting somewhere in pursuit of that venture, as she had found a couple of hot tattooed guys to flirt with, winking at them and teasing them every time she made a shot or they bought her a beer.

"What's a sexy thing like you doing in a dump like this?" one of them asked her, thinking that someone of her celebrity and stature in life shouldn't be wasting her time in a dingy, run-down Nashville bar.

"Flirting with hot, tattooed guys like you and your friend over there, that's what," Miranda huskily told him as she winked at him and put her hands on his chest, distracting him enough that he missed his next ball.

"Oops...Did I make you do that?" she giggled as she leaned in for her next shot and the guy she wasn't currently flirting with left briefly.

"Are you hot, studly guys trying to get me drunk so you can fuck me later?" Miranda teased him as he brought her another round, slurring her words as she bent over the table to shoot, the other guy grabbing a handful of her ass as she did.

"Maybe we are Miranda," the one who groped her ass told her, grinding his crotch between her legs just to gauge her reaction as Miranda moaned softly at the movement.

"Have you gotten this tight little pussy fucked since you dumped his ass baby? Cause if you haven't we'd like to be the first ones who get it post-divorce," the one flirting with her told her as the one behind her grinded on her again.

"No...UH," she moaned as the guy who brought her the last round of drinks started making out with her while the one she had been flirting with pulled her shorts down and wrapped his arm around her waist to sit her down on the edge of the pool table.

"Then I guess my tongue isn't the only thing going inside of you tonight Miranda," he whispered to her as he slid her panties to her ankles and ran his tongue over her pussy lips, Miranda throwing her head back and moaning as the other guy started making out with her.

"UH. UH. YES," she softly moaned as the guy between her legs pushed his tongue inside of her, the first time anything had gone into her pussy since her marriage ended.

"Let me get this shirt off of you," the one making out with her moaned, lifting it up over her head high enough for him to start playing with her tits as the guy eating her out burrowed his tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"OH GOD. FUCK YES. Eat me..." Miranda hissed, her eyes crossing and rolling into her head as her mystery man slid his tongue over all the right places in her cunt, the other guy she paired up with reaching behind her to unhook her bra so he could have easier access to her tits.

"Then what Miranda?" the one eating her out asked her as he dug his tongue deeper into her pussy, already imagining that it was his dick wrapped around it instead of his tongue.

"F-fuck mmmeeeeee..." she moaned, drawing out the last word as she threw her head back and came for the one burying his tongue inside of her, closing her legs around his head as he slurped away on her clit, his tongue driving in and out of her as she shot her cream out onto it.

"MMM...so good..." she moaned as she started coming down off of her orgasm, her cunt walls recoiling and letting him remove his tongue from inside of her as he bent her over the pool table and released his dick as he came up behind her.

"Ready to be fucked Miranda baby?" he whispered as he ran his dick along her slick cunt lips, kissing her neck and grabbing her hips as she shook her head yes and threw her hips back into his.

"Fuck me. I want your cock inside me so bad..." she hissed, needing a cock inside of her more than she ever had in her life as the second of the men she was with started stroking his dick and watching as his friend slid inside of Miranda and started fucking her hot, tight pussy for all it was worth.

"You feel so good Miranda," he whispered in her ear as he fucked her like a slut up against the pool table, Miranda moaning and grunting with every thrust the hot cock that was inside of her would make into her snatch, her walls wrapping around it and stretching out for it as his long strokes filled her.

"OH GOD...right there...cumming baby..." she moaned as the guy not fucking her slapped her ass and brought over some more beers for them to down, Miranda going limp and cumming all over the cock buried in her pussy as the guy it belonged to made one last assault on her and prepared to cum inside of her.

"SHIT. Gonna cum Miranda," he asked her as her cunt started to pull on it, the pressure she was applying on it making it impossible for him to pull out of her even if he had been planning to as he grabbed her hips and buried himself up to his balls inside of her.

"FUCK YES. OH GOD it feels good to have someone cumming inside me again..." Miranda hissed as he shot his load into her, tightly gripping her hips as he fired load after load into her pussy, finally pulling out of her after exhausting every drop of himself inside of her as the other guy she had been flirting with picked her up in his arms and laid her on top of the pool table as he slid his dick inside of her.

"SHIT you're tight. I always knew Shelton wasn't a real man," the one inside of her whispered to her as he started thrusting in and out of her, attaching his mouth to her tits and starting to suck on them as she kicked her panties off and wrapped her legs around him.

"Fuck me...HARDER..." she moaned as his dick slid in and out of her, her walls clinging to it and sliding over every inch of it as she arched her back and dug her elbows into the felt top of the table to brace herself against the rough way he was fucking her.

"We're drawing a crowd Miranda," he whispered to her as he drove himself in and out of her, Miranda looking up at the lights over the pool table as she got drilled for the second time that night, getting off at the idea of everyone in the bar, which probably included some of her fans, watching her behave like a slut.

"Keep fucking me baby...so close..." she whimpered, her legs squeezing even tighter around his waist to trap him inside of her as she arched her back and threw her head back.

"I wasn't gonna stop. At least not till after I cum inside you," he teased her as she came all over his dick again, going stiff as a board as he started speeding up his movements into her.

"MMM...OH YEAH..." she hissed when she felt him cum in her pussy, locking her legs as tight as she could get them around his waist as he erupted into her, filling her pussy with his sticky sperm until he had no more to give her.

"Oh...I have an idea. You baby, the one that ate me out so damn well. How about you sit up here on this table for me so I can return the favor and suck your dick?" Miranda asked him as he obeyed her command and sat on the table, playfully slapping her with his dick as the other of the two men, knowing just what to do, slid his dick over her ass cheeks and pushed it into her as Miranda wrapped her hands around the other guy's dick and started sucking on it.

"GOD. DAMN. You sure know how to suck a cock," he hissed, throwing his head back and placing his hands on the back of her head as she worked him over, the one behind her fucking her ass grabbing at her hips and thrusting in and out of her back door as she sucked off his friend.

"MMM...fuck my ass..." she moaned as her ass got pounded on, her anal ring squeezing down on the dick that was thrusting in and out of it as Miranda vigorously sucked on the dick that was down her throat.

"FUCK YEAH. Gonna fucking cum down your pretty little throat," the one in her mouth hissed, throwing his head back and pushing her further down onto his dick as the guy in her ass started pulling on her hips and buried himself up to his balls inside of her.

"OHGOD, OHGODYES. Cum in my ass...MMM..." she hissed from around the dick in her mouth, devouring it in one last gulp as the guy fucking her ass came in to her bowels, gobs of his sticky seed filling up her tight ass as the dick in her mouth blew its load down her throat.

"MMM..." Miranda hissed once more, wiggling her ass as the guy who had been fucking it pulled out, watching on as Miranda drank down the cum of the guy in her mouth and pulled both of them in for another make out session.

"I'd love to take ya'll back to the hotel with me. But my girls all have to get back to their husbands, so I need to go back to the table and wait on them," Miranda almost apologetically told them, letting them have a little more fun with her by pawing her through her clothes some more before hitting her knees and grabbing both of their cocks in each hand.

"Paint my face boys," she hissed after stroking each of their cocks for a few minutes, opening her mouth and allowing them to release their cum all over her face, laughing when a load blasted her in the eyes and matted her hair.

"Hey Ran, before you go baby..." the one who had gotten both her pussy and her ass whispered to her as she got up to go clean herself up in the bathroom, slipping a napkin into her belt loop as his friend walked over.

"The next time you're ready for a nasty fuck or a night on the town with no strings attached, give us a call baby," he whispered to her, both of them kissing her on the lips again before groping her tits, pussy and ass again and letting her go on her way with a promise from her that she would hook up with them again soon.

------------

Carrie's Night:

Once Carrie spotted the mechanical bull in the corner of the bar, and the Wild Turkey that was being served at the counter next to it, she couldn't resist letting herself go and having a little fun.

As a result of the bourbon she had been drinking by the gallon once she arrived in the little corner of the bar the bull was located in, Carrie had lost all track of time (or her "good girl" reputation), and she was currently riding the bull for the tenth time to chants of her name as she waved a plastic gun in the air in one hand and a plastic cup full of Wild Turkey in the other.

"Ride 'em cowgirl! Then you can ride ME like that!" a few guys were catcalling at her, Carrie not taking any of them seriously until she dismounted the bull and was met by two real-life cowboys who immediately started flirting with her by complementing her bull-riding skills.

"We don't see too many girls that can ride a bull that good. Even on the circuit," one of them told Carrie, making her blush as a wet spot started to form between her legs.

"Thanks! You know, growing up as a little girl in Oklahoma, it was always my dream to marry a rodeo cowboy," she told the other one as she started flirting back, twisting her wedding ring around nervously at the thought of letting things go too far with them as they scanned her amazing legs and the rest of her tight body while Carrie noticed for the first time that both of them also wore wedding rings on their fingers.

Despite that revelation, Carrie couldn't stop herself from giving off an air of availability to the guys, getting cozier and cozier with them as she got drunker and drunker on the bourbon.

"Since you're already married, maybe you should let us fuck you later, Carrie. So you can have the next best thing," one of them whispered to her after a few minutes of hot and heavy flirting with her, kissing her and backing Carrie against the wall of the bar as he made out with her, Carrie returning the kiss as both guys started pawing at her and petting her with all four of their hands.

"MMM...stop him Carrie. Not only is this wrong because you're married, he's married too..." Carrie tried telling herself as the cowboy she was making out with pushed her into the wall once more and started bucking his hips against hers, gaining the desired response when Carrie moaned into his mouth and wrapped her legs around him.

"I can't..." she whispered, finding the willpower from somewhere within her to tell him no right as he was going for the button on her shorts, sensing he was about to put his dick inside her.

"You know you will little one," he teased her as he sat down in a chair next to the bull and continued making out with her, the other guy bringing over some more Wild Turkey as Carrie started to grind on his cock, giving him the sexiest lap dance she had ever given to anyone as their groins contacted each other.

"You're both just gonna have to settle for this. I don't want to wreck two marriages tonight," she whispered as the other cowboy who had taken to her lifted her up off the other guy's lap and kissed her, giving the one she was giving the lap dance to the chance to start sliding her shorts down as Carrie lost herself in her make out session with the other one.

"Our wives won't know about this any more than your husband will Carrie. So why don't you drop the "good little girl" act and ride us like you rode that bull," the one whose lap she was in teased her, pulling her down onto his groin as he lowered his pants, his friend coming up behind Carrie and starting to bounce her up and down on his dick as he slid her panties away.

"UH, UH, UH, OHGOD," Carrie hissed when she felt his dick entering her cunt, throwing her head back just like she was back on the bull as her adrenaline took over, the guy she wasn't currently fucking stepping back and watching as Carrie started riding the cock she fought so hard to keep out of her pussy.

"Yeah. Ride me, you sexy cowgirl," he hissed as he popped his hips, driving them up into her pussy as she rode him with all she had, throwing her head back as she placed her hands on his chest to brace herself.

"FUCK...it wasn't supposed to get this far," she whispered under her breath as she rode him, feeing her cunt walls clamping down on his dick as she started cumming for him.

"Tell me where you want my cum Carrie," he whispered to her as he popped his hips a few more time, hearing her squeal in delight as her pussy opened up for him and he found her g-spot, her eyes rolling back in her head as she moaned out in orgasmic joy.

"C-cum i-in m-my p-pussy..." she shakily whispered as he drove his dick up into her and held himself there, her fluids pouring out all over his dick as he gave her a few more powerful thrusts and came deep into her hot, tight snatch.

"UH," she moaned softly, closing her eyes as her hips moved up and down a few more times, her mind trying to process the fact that she had not only cheated on her husband with another man and let him cum inside her, but that she had cheated on her husband with another married man, as well.

"My turn Carrie. But I'll do all the work this time," the second cowboy told her as he pulled her off of his friend's dick and told her to sit down in the chair his buddy had just been sitting in, parting her legs and lining up his dick with her pussy as the one who had just fucked her recovered.

"You're even tighter than I imagined you being Carrie," he told her as he started to thrust in and out of her, Carrie's body rocking up and down in the chair as his dick filled her tightening pussy while the guy who had already gotten some of her cunt kissed her neck and made out with her.

"MMM...OHGOD...I am so turned on right now..." Carrie hissed, feeling her pussy juicing up as it got drilled by her second married cowboy man as he started to suck on her tits, Carrie throwing her legs out around him and wrapping her hands around the back of his head as her breath got more and more ragged.

"Doesn't it feel good to let go and be bad once in a while Carrie?" he asked her as he fucked her pussy, her throbbing box wrapping up his dick tightly as she threw her head back and looked up at the ceiling as her cunt gave in to the assault on it and came for him.

jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers