Girls' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers

"Y-yes it does. FUCK...gonna cum on your dick baby..." she hissed, closing her eyes and wiggling her hips back and forth in the chair as she fired a fresh load of her cunt cream all over his dick, her hands digging into the fabric of the chair as he drove his dick into her one last time and left it there.

"MMM...OHGOD...fuck me there..." she moaned softly as he pushed his dick up against her deepest walls and thrust away inside of her, her body going completely limp as he started to cum in her, unable to hold his orgasm off any more.

"Time to cum in this tight pussy," he whispered to her as he drove himself into her up to the hilt, spraying his load deep into her womb as she wrapped her legs and arms around him, holding him close as he shot load after load of his baby seed into her baby maker before pulling out of her.

"MMM...fill me up..." Carrie hissed as he pulled away from her, sliding three fingers into her snatch to gather up some of their cum before licking it off of her fingers and winking at them.

"Thanks studs. I think I need to do both of you a favor now, so which one of you wants me to suck your dick?" she asked as she rubbed her cunt, the cum of both men that had deposited it inside of her running out of it and down her legs as she hit her knees and started sucking on one of their dicks.

"That's my wife. I need to go after you finish sucking my dick, so if anyone's getting your ass, it's him baby," the one she was sucking off silently whispered as his phone buzzed on the table in front of him, Carrie getting more turned on than she should have by knowing his wife had just called.

"I bet she can't pleasure you like I can," Carrie teased him, wondering to herself what had gotten into her as she went to town on his dick, wrapping her hands around it to hold it in place as he pushed it to the back of her throat and fucked her face.

"FUCK NO..." he hissed as he drove his hips into her face one last time, cumming down her throat as he held her head against his crotch, Carrie's lips still sucking away on his dick as she swallowed it down and kissed him goodbye.

"Take this with you. So when you're fucking her, you can think about me," she whispered as she handed him a copy of her new CD to listen to while he fucked his wife, grabbing his balls in her hands and giving them one last squeeze as she let him go, slapping his ass as he left.

"I believe I owe you an ass fuck," she teased the other cowboy as she started making out with him, bending over the chair as he quickly slid his dick into her ass.

"Pardon the rough anal fuck baby. I need to get back to my wife, too," he told her as Carrie's phone went off, Miranda's number coming up to remind Carrie she needed to wrap things up soon as he plowed into her ass.

"Here it comes Carrie," he moaned as he grabbed her hips and roughly came into her ass as she came for him, squirting her juices out onto the floor in front of her as his cum filled her ass.

"And you get my underthings. Cause you deserve a little something to remember me by, too," she whispered to him, handing him her bra and panties as they made out in the chair, finally recovering enough to put herself together and get ready to leave this night behind as the guy still with her squeezed her tits and bid her goodbye, Carrie walking stiff-legged to the restroom to straighten up before meeting back up with the girls.

---------

Kimberly's Night:

Kimberly had decided to spend her night out on the dance floor giving guys a cheap thrill by dancing suggestively with them, but she had never cheated on her husband, and in fact had never had sex with anyone but him, so she had no plans to start on this night.

She had been dancing the night away with so many hot guys she had lost count, but there was one that she couldn't stop flirting with, and things had gotten to the point where their dancing was getting gradually more suggestive.

"How old are you anyway babe? You seem like you're pretty young," Kimberly soon found herself asking the guy who was being so bold with her that he was currently grinding his crotch between her legs, making it very clear what he wanted out of the night.

"I'm 18 Kimberly baby. And a virgin," he told her, her cunt juicing up at the mention of him being a virgin despite the ring that was sitting on her finger.

"MMM...I think we need to stop baby..." Kimberly whispered in her teenage pursuer's ear when she felt him feeing her up between her legs and reaching for the button on her jeans, trying to put a stop to things before they went too far.

"UH...what's happening? You're married Kim. You can't sleep with him," she told herself as the guy started getting even more ballsy, sliding one hand up her shirt and the other one down her pants to feel up her tits and pussy right there on crowded dance floor.

"I'm gonna fuck you tonight Kimberly. You just don't know it yet," the guy whispered as he rubbed her cunt through her panties, squeezing her tits with his other hand as the one in her panties pushed them away and started working over her pussy with nothing left between them.

Kimberly was still trying to work up the willpower to stop him from going as far as she knew he intended to go with her as she continued getting teased and pleasured by her guy, who had advanced from rubbing her cunt lips to plunging three of his fingers into her pussy and finger-fucking her as she bucked her hips and arched her back in perfect time with his movements.

"OHGOD, more..." Kimberly purred, losing herself in the moment as the guy plunged his fingers into her one more time, feeling Kimberly start cumming all over them as she rode out her orgasm on shaky knees and collapsed into his arms.

"MMM..." she purred in his ear, letting him wrap her up in his arms and kiss her deeply on the lips as he ground his crotch between her legs and pushing his hips into hers.

"If you want something bigger than my fingers inside of you, all you have to do is ask Kimberly," he whispered to her, loving the feeling of being able to play with the sexy country star's emotions.

"More," Kimberly heard herself creak, no longer caring about her husband or what could happen to her career or marriage if this got out as her hot 18-year-old dance partner bent her over, pulled her jeans down and slid her panties off to the side as he freed his dick.

"Last chance to back out Kimberly," he whispered to her as he lined his dick up with her pussy and waited for her response, quite sure she wouldn't balk at going any further, even if they were about to fuck on a crowded dance floor.

"I-I want..." she moaned as he ran his dick along her cunt lips, waiting to hear her say the words he wanted to hear from her before he pushed into her.

"You want what Kimberly? Tell me what I want to hear baby," he whispered to her as he kissed her neck and squeezed her tits through her shirt, knowing he had right where he wanted her.

"I want to be your first," she moaned as he slid inside of her and started thrusting away, her walls wrapping his dick up tightly as they opened up for him.

"Then I guess I'll give you what you want," he told her as he grabbed her hips and started fucking her with all he had, reveling in the feeling of her pussy around his dick as he pulled her back onto it.

"Such a hot pussy. And now it belongs to me," he teased her as he kissed her neck and swatted her ass, already feeling her getting close to cumming for him again as he buried himself balls-deep inside of her.

"UH-HUH. OHGODYES...cumming for you..." Kimberly purred as he pounded on her tight, married cunt, her walls grabbing and pulling on it as she shot her girly cream out all over it, causing him to grip her hips even tighter as he drove himself into her a little faster.

"Who owns your pussy now Kim?" he whispered to her as he sped up his thrusts even more, not hearing a peep of protest from her as he prepared to dump his load into her forbidden pussy.

"You do...its your pussy now..." she hissed as he pulled her back onto his dick one last time and came in her, spewing his thick, sticky seed deep into her hot little cunt as he held himself inside of her.

"My pussy," he whispered to her as he thrust in and out of her a few more times, emptying himself into her pussy a few more times before backing out of her.

"And now I'm going to own this ass, too," he teased Kimberly as he pulled out of her pussy, only to find her ass cheeks and run his dick along them a few times before sliding into her ass and starting to pound away on it.

"OHGOD...fuck my ass..." she hissed, her mind trying to focus on the ring on her finger and what she had just done as her teenaged lover slammed into her ass over and over again.

"MMM...MMM...OHGOD..." she whispered, throwing her head back as he buried himself deep in her ass, holding himself there as she started to cum for him again, her quivering pussy releasing a trickle of her cunt cream onto the dance floor beneath her as he started to cum in her ass.

"Cumming Kim," he lovingly whispered to her as he dumped his seed into her bowels, her anal ring squeezing shut around his dick as he lost another load inside of her and pulled out.

"I know a little place we can go to continue this," he whispered to her as they pulled up their pants and started walking off the dance floor, Kimberly following him into the side room off of the main bar where he pushed her against the wall as they made out some more, finally having the freedom to get each other naked.

"Let me suck it," she whispered as he was pulling down her jeans and lining up to fuck her again, dropping to her knees and eyeing his cock as she wrapped her hands around it.

"OHGOD..." he moaned, throwing his head back against the wall as Kimberly blew him, her tongue running over his dick as she cupped his balls and played with them.

"I'm definitely letting you fuck me again after this..." Kimberly teased him as she sucked him off, wrapping both hands around his dick and holding it in place as he started bucking his hips into her face, lodging it at the back of her throat as he came for her.

"FUCK. You wanted it, so you better swallow it," he told her as he started spraying his cum to the back of her throat, her hands cupping his balls as she eagerly drank down his cum and let him slide out of her mouth.

"I have to go. So this one needs to be hard and fast sweetie," Kimberly told him as she laid down on the nearest table and spread her legs for him, moaning to herself as he climbed on top of her and slid his dick into her waiting pussy.

"UH, UH, FUCK. Right there..." she shouted as he started to thrust in and out of her, throwing her legs up in the air and arching her back as he sucked on her tits.

"So tight...gonna blow again soon..." he warned her, already feeling his dick starting to ache from the squeezing her cunt muscles were doing on it as he battered her overworked walls with it.

"Make me cum. I need to cum," she hissed as she threw her head back, hanging it off the edge of the table she was on as her legs hung loosely off the other edge of it as she rocked her hips back and forth and started to cum all over his dick.

"Horny bitch," he teased her as he drove himself balls-deep inside of her for the final time, her body going limp as he sped up his thrusts into her and released into her.

"OHGOD..." they both groaned as his seed began to fill her womb for the second time, ropes of his warm cum shooting into her pussy as he pulled her close to him and kissed her.

"When you lay down with him tonight, you better be thinking of me," he teased her as they untangled their bodies and started getting dressed, Kimberly surprising him by slipping him her number.

"Hey stud. Call me when JP goes to spring training so we can do that again. And it was my first time, too. You're the first guy other than him to fuck me," she purred in his ear, swapping spit with him once more before finally bringing herself to leave him for the night and rejoin her girls.

-----------

Kellie's Night:

Kellie, who would easily identify as the slut of the group, had no such issues with loyalty to her husband, and was already chatting up a guy and getting comfortable with him as the drinks started to flow.

Since she had found a hot guy to tease earlier than her three friends had, she was already letting him make out with her after sharing a few drinks with him

Before long, she was wrapping her legs around him as they made out, too drunk to care about her husband since she had forgotten to wear her ring on this night, anyway.

"I really don't think your husband would approve of the things you're letting me do to you Kellie," her hot mystery man teased her as he kissed her neck and groped between her legs, her legs still wrapped around him as their make out session got hotter and heavier.

"I don't see him around anywhere, do you honey?" she whispered in her sweet Southern drawl, brushing back the hair out of her face and purposely letting him see the lack of ring on her finger.

"Trouble in paradise Kellie?" he whispered to her when he saw her ringless finger, zeroing in for the kill on the slutty country singer as he guided a hand inside her mini skirt and started rubbing her cunt through her panties, Kellie nodding her head yes as he started to grow bolder and moved her panties to the side as he started spreading her pussy lips apart to finger her.

"So when are you gonna let me get inside of you tonight then, Pickler?" he whispered in her ear, making his intentions known as he pulled her shirt down, kissing her neck and sucking on her tits right there in front of everyone, his hands still fingering her cunt as she moaned into his shoulder.

"Bathroom...now...baby..." Kellie moaned, feeling her pussy on fire with desire as he worked it over, leaving Kellie powerless to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to her from that point on.

Within a few minutes of arriving in the dirty, dingy bar restroom, Kellie had her black leather mini balled up at her ankles and the matching shirt on the floor next to her as she wrapped her lips around her man's dick and started sucking on it in the 69 position, allowing him to lick at her pussy as she blew him.

"MMM...fuck this is a hot cock..." Kellie hissed as she sucked him off, his tongue running along her pussy lips as he slid it into her and started eating her out.

"Your pussy ain't so bad either Kellie," he whispered to her as he ate her out, her tight pussy wrapping itself around his tongue as she wrapped her hands around his dick and deep-throated him.

"MMM...eat me..." she hissed, her eyes beginning to roll back in her head as she sucked on his dick, both of them drawing closer and closer to orgasm as they serviced each other.

"Gonna cum Kellie..." he whispered as he tensed up, dragging his tongue deep within her snatch as she sucked away on his dick.

"Me...too" she hissed as she shot a load of her cum all over his tongue, moaning to herself as he drank it down and buried his dick at the back of her throat as he started to cum.

"MMM..." she hissed as she drank it down, holding his dick in her hands until she was ready to release it, and then sharing a kiss with him as he carried her over to the wall and pushed her up against it, sliding his dick into her pussy as she wrapped her legs around him.

"I can't believe you're really going to let me get this far," he whispered to her as he started thrusting in and out of her, sucking on her tits and kissing her neck as he fucked her up against the wall, Kellie's tight cunt muscles wrapping around his dick as he drove deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Fuck me with that hot cock sugar...I want to fucking cum all over it..." she hissed, throwing her head back against the wall as he powered his dick in and out of her, her legs squeezing even tighter around his waist as she neared another orgasm.

"Then fucking cum all over it Kellie," he implored her, feeling her spasming cunt start to lock onto his dick as he sped up his strokes into her, Kellie's moans getting louder and louder as she let herself go.

"OH...GOD...YES..." she hissed as she came, streaks of her sex juice flooding out onto his cock as he held himself inside of her and started shortening his movements, the squeezing of her pussy on his dick too much for him to handle.

"You gonna let me cum in you?" he softly asked her as he started to back out of her, Kellie throwing her legs around him again and pulling him balls-deep into her snatch as he started to cum inside her, spraying his sticky seed deep into her womb.

"FUCK..." Kellie hissed, her eyes rolling back into her head as she felt his sticky cum rocketing into her, coming down off of her orgasm as he finished filling her and pulled out of her.

"Let's go one more round, you sexy slut," he teased her as they made out against the wall, wrapping her in his arms and carrying her over to the sink as she whimpered in his ear, her pussy still on fire for more of his forbidden cock.

"Bend over and I'll rock your world again," he whispered to her as she bent over the sink, throwing her ass out against his dick as he slid it over her cunt lips again.

"That's for later baby. I want this pussy again," he softly told her as he slid his dick back into her cozy cunt, Kellie watching in the mirror as it disappeared in and out of her.

"OOOHHHH...OHGOD. There..." she hissed when he hit her g-spot, hitting her in places he hadn't hit the first time as he pulled her hair and yanked her head back, making this one as rough as he could since he sensed she wanted it that way.

"You like that? Look at yourself getting fucked," he whispered as he drove himself into her, Kellie white-knuckling the sink as her hook up for the night pounded her pussy and rocked her body.

"MMM...OHGOD..." she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as he yanked on her hair and forced himself deeper inside of her, Kellie moaning a little louder with every thrust into her.

"Yeah, that's it. Cum for me," he teased her as she let loose with another fresh load of her cream, coating his dick with it as he quickly drove it in and out of her, fast approaching his own finish line.

"Gonna cum in you again, you dirty bitch," he softly teased her, kissing her neck and squeezing her tits as he thrust into her one last time and came in her again, filling up her tight snatch with a second thick, sticky load of his seed as he slowed his thrusts and started to back out of her.

"And now I fuck this luscious ass," he whispered, kissing her neck again and pushing his dick between her ass cheeks as he started to thrust in and out of her anal cavity.

"Fuck...my...ass..." she moaned, her eyes once again rolling back in her head as she slammed her ass back into his dick, her body going limp as she started to leak cum from her quivering pussy again.

"I must be so much better than your old man," he teased her when he saw her cumming for him again, her body giving out for the final time as he bottomed out in her ass and gave her a few final thrusts.

"Yes you are...OHGOD..." she purred, her pussy still convulsing as he dumped his load into her ass, cumming into her bowels with great force before finally pulling out of her for the last time and deciding to call it a night with her.

"It's been fun, but I've got to run," she told him, kissing him on the lips one last time as they started to get dressed and head out the door.

"I don't want you getting the wrong impression baby. Just because I'm not wearing my ring and we may not be in a good place right now doesn't mean I don't still love him," she told him as she handed him her bra and panties as a souvenir and reminder of the night they shared together.

"I understand Kellie. Thanks for choosing me," he told her as he took her present to him and headed for the door, promising to always remember the night he had with her.

jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers