Girls' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

------------

"Alright ladies. Closing time," Miranda said to Carrie, Kellie, and Kimberly as she met up with them at closing time for the bar, all of them in various states of dishevelment as they piled back into the limo that was to take them back to Miranda's place for the rest of the night.

"Carrie, the way you're walking, I'd say you rode more than just the mechanical bull if I didn't know any better," Miranda teased her as she watched Carrie get out of the limo once it arrived back at Miranda's.

"A lady never tells Ran," Carrie told her, brushing off Miranda's comment as she thought about the sexy cowboys she had let fuck her while Miranda moved onto Kellie.

"Kellie Dawn Pickler...you got some tonight, didn't you?" Miranda playfully chided her as Kellie giggled and nodded her head, gathering her things to leave as Miranda and Kimberly talked.

"Kim...why is your hair a mess? I think someone else got some tonight, too," Miranda teased her as Kimberly laughed it off, looking at her ring and not feeling the slightest bit ashamed of what she did.

"Lord knows I got some good dick tonight, and since it looks like all of you had just as much fun as I did, maybe we should get together and do this again sometime," Miranda told them as they walked into her kitchen and made a toast with what was left of the wine, lifting their glasses in the air as Miranda spoke up.

"To girls' nights. And to the four hottest bitches in Nashville," Miranda shouted as they clinked their glasses together and downed the wine, finally departing and going their separate ways as they left the naughtiness of their night on the town behind them until the next time they got together.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers