Girl's Night In Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband is surprised by wife hosting girl's night out.
3k words
4.48
88.1k
47

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get home from work and my wife and an attractive lady I have never met are there. I am due to go out with my friends so my wife can host a girl's night at our house. The lady introduces herself as Jennifer, a hostess from one of those sex toy party hosting companies. I look at my wife who shyly admits it was her idea for girl's night (this is shocking to me because my wife is typically very reserved when the discussion turns to sex). They are both a little deflated because the man that normally assists Jennifer is unable to attend and it reduces some of the demonstration options.

Jennifer jokes that maybe I would be willing to help and I say that's up to my wife, sure she'll just say no. My wife says she thinks it would be a little too awkward for the others since I am friends with most of the women plus her mom and cousin are coming. Jennifer tells us that she has costumes for role playing and a wig and mask would make it so only we would know who I really was. She explains how much better the nights are with male demonstrations and my wife shocks me by agreeing. An excited Jennifer asks my wife to keep setting up the party while she takes me to the guest room to help me get into costume.

She has several suitcases full of stuff. She goes through the cases while I stare at all the different toys and lingerie. Jennifer starts trying different wigs and masks on me until she says that looks good. My wife brings me a drink while I am in my disguise and seems to like my new look. She whispers in my ear "we'll be keeping the wig so I can fuck the demo guy later tonight." She leaves me with a thickening cock saying she needs to go get ready. After she is out of the room, Jennifer tells me to strip. It has been 10 years since I've undressed in front of another woman and I am surprised how nervous I am stripping to my boxers.

Jennifer stares at me as I stand there. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she finally says, nodding toward my boxers. I grab a long drink of scotch and then slip off my boxers to reveal my half hard cock. "You're going to do just fine," she tells me while she reaches into one of her bags and pulls out some clothes, a razor, and shaving cream. She walks into the bathroom talking about what my role will be for the night. I am only half listening as the excitement of being nude in front of a gorgeous stranger has me drunk with excitement.

She has the water running as she tells me to come into the bathroom. I walk in and she is kneeling on the floor next to the sink. She positions me in front of her and turns to grab the shaving cream while continuing to tell me about what I will be doing. I have a perfect view down her shirt into her amazing cleavage and my cock so close to her face causes my now full blown erection to extend straight out. The head of my cock barely brushes her cheek as she turns back toward me, "Well, hello there" she laughs. She begins to lather my entire lower body with shaving cream then proceeds to shave my legs and pubic hair, while chatting like there wasn't a throbbing cock inches from her mouth.

This wasn't all normal for me and I almost blew my load when she grabbed my shaft and moved me around so she could shave my balls. When she was pleased with her work (and with the amount of pre-cum that I dripped on her hand she could tell I was pleased as well), she told me to turn around and bend over. I was so excited I would have done whatever she asked but my erection eased a little as I realized how exposed and vulnerable I was bent over in front of this stranger. She applied more shaving cream under my balls and I jumped a little as her fingers rubbed over my asshole. "Spread yourself for me so I can get these last few hairs and then we'll get you dressed," she said. I was embarrassed and excited, and unlike the efficient way she shaved my front side, she seemed to be taking her time as her fingers rubbed all over my asshole.

I nearly choked when she asked me, "has your wife ever fucked your ass before?" I told her my wife wasn't into ass play and she said "that's too bad," as the tip of her finger slid inside my virgin ass. Quickly she slid it out and ran her hand between my legs, her nails scraping my balls before she stroked my rigid shaft several times and said, "it certainly feels like you're into it." She released me suddenly, stood up and told me to hop in the shower while she picked out some clothes for me to wear.

After showering I could hear more voices and realized people had started arriving. Jennifer had left the room and there was a thong, some silk boxers and a robe lying on the bed. I could hear 4-5 of my wife's friends talking about how excited they were. I was shocked to hear my mother in law over the other voices loudly declare she was looking forward to "finding a nice big cock to take home tonight." This was the church going mid 50's mother of my bride; it was going to be a wild night.

Jennifer returned with another drink for me and helped me fix my wig and mask. She gathered up some clothes and said she'd be doing a few rounds of ladies lingerie to start things and bring me out after a while. The voyeur in me loved listening to the ladies candidly discuss their sex lives and I was hard as a rock when our neighbor Sandy (a gorgeous petite mother of three) said she wanted something crotchless because she and her husband loved to go out and let men look up her skirt at her shaved pussy. "Sometimes I love being Tom's slut," she said. Anytime she's wearing a skirt I'll be sitting opposite her from this point on I thought.

I was listening intently and learning all kinds of dirty secrets about my wife's friends when I heard Jennifer tell the group it was time to bring out the male half of her demo team. The group cheered loudly as Jennifer explained how it would work.

"When John, my partner, comes out he will be wearing a mask and he won't speak except to answer yes and no questions. He is here to help you visualize what these things will be like with your husband, so we don't want you worrying about him. Think of him as a walking mannequin, he will walk around the room and if you'd like to see an item closer up just call him over to you. We are at Lori's house so she will let you know if she is uncomfortable with anything, but John will not speak unless directly asked a question."

With that Jennifer called me into the center of my living room filled with 12 of my wife's closest friends and family. My heart was pounding in my chest as the ladies whistled and cheered my entrance. Jennifer described the robe I was wearing and a few ladies reached out to feel the fabric and rub the sleeves and smile up at me flirtatiously. Then Jennifer had me remove the robe and the cheers started again as I stood in front of them all wearing silk boxers. Jennifer talked about the smooth feel of the silk being a turn on for men and women and asked anyone if would like to feel it. Several women yelled yes so I figured to be safe I better start with my wife. I walked over in front of her and she reached out her hand but just rubbed the edge of the leg of my boxers and smiled up at me. I moved to stand in front of my wife's best friend Betsy; she reached out to also feel the edge of my boxers but her fingers slid up inside and her nails rubbed against my balls packed snugly into my thong. It caused my cock to twitch and several of the ladies sitting there laughed knowingly.

Several other ladies rubbed their hands inside the edges but no one else touched me. The last person I moved to was my best friend's wife Terry. She was a 5'2" blond bombshell and always the life of the party. Instead of just rubbing the edge of my boxers, Terry made a show of rubbing her hand over my crotch and the place erupted in cheers. Loving the attention Terry leaned forward and pressed her face into my crotch and rubbed her cheeks back and forth against my instantly rigid cock. "The silk is so soft, and yet so hard" she joked.

Jennifer told me to step back to the center of the room and remove the boxers so I would just have the thong on. I dropped the boxers and was emboldened by the cheers and a couple of gasps as my now throbbing cock strained to break out of the tight thong. "I want that," my mother in law yelled causing me to blush behind my mask. Jennifer led me over to stand in front of her and my mother-in-law squealed like a teenager as she rubbed her hand over my cock through the fabric. She had me turn around and swatted playfully at my ass, then gently squeezed and rubbed my cheeks. I looked over to my wife who was laughing hysterically as we made eye contact.

Several more ladies called me over to "feel the merchandise." The leaking pre-cum was beginning to show through and my wife said loudly "it looks like I'm not the only one getting wet here," pointing out my excitement to everyone. Jennifer told the ladies to refresh their drinks while we got ready for the next round. I was relieved and disappointed to be leaving the room.

I had been "onstage" practically nude in front of our friends and neighbors for only 15 minutes but it had been an amazingly erotic experience and I felt like I had been holding my breath the entire time. My cock had lost none of its rigidity and I thought I was going to rip through the thong at any moment when I entered the guest room. Jennifer smacked me on the ass saying "I guess there's no need to ask if someone is enjoying himself" as she stared down at my erection.

"That was unbelievably terrifying and thrilling at the same time," I said. "I'm not sure I'm going to make it through the night at this rate. Are you sure that was just the warm up?"

"You've still got a very long night ahead of you and don't worry I'm sure you'll enjoy it. My regular John usually uses some of this for every show to make the night last longer," Jennifer said handing me a couple of small pills. I was so euphoric that I never even asked what they were I just threw the pills down my throat and chased them with another long pull of my scotch. "You get one more of those and then I cut you off. I need you lubricated but not incapacitated tonight," she winked.

My erection had waned some and I peeled the thong down my legs without being asked. I was once again naked in front of this stranger but there was no nervousness, I was completely focused on only the pleasure this situation was giving me. My life had certainly changed over the course of the last hour.

"What's next on the agenda?" I asked.

"We need to let that cock settle down a little bit so you don't go spraying one of those ladies in the face accidentally, although you may have them begging you to do just that by the end of the night." she laughed with a wink. "Is there any particular face you're picturing covering right now because that is definitely not a cock settling down. I better leave you to your fantasies, be back soon and no jacking off."

She grabbed one of her rolling bags and walked out of the room. My cock remained rock hard as my mind flashed through picturing how each of the women out there would look staring up at me, the head of my penis dangling in front of their open mouths, my cum all over their gorgeous faces. The yell of "wooohooo bring on the toys" shook me out of my fantasy.

I pulled a chair over near the open door so I could listen to my wife's friends discuss their favorite toys. There I was sitting in my chair, wearing just my mask and wig, my dick hanging half hard while listening to my friend's wife telling everyone about how she likes to suck her small husband while she uses a "real cock" in her pussy. I felt bad for my buddy and wondered if all these women would be thinking small dick every time they talked to Rudy. It also occurred to me that I had no idea what my wife said about me.

I was trying to think through all of our positive and negative sexual experiences over the last 10 years to imagine what she might have shared, I couldn't think of anything I'd be too worried about others knowing. Suddenly, I was surprised to look up and find my wife's 21-year-old cousin standing in the hallway staring at me like I was a pork chop.

"I said I needed to use the bathroom but really I just wanted to come back here because you never let me get a feel when you were out there earlier. Do you just prefer those hot mommy bodies?" She coyly asked while swaying her hips over between my open legs. "I think Lori's friends are hot too, but I need to check out the male merchandise. Plus I wanted you to see what you thought of these?"

While I was too stunned to even speak the little girl I had known since she hit puberty had walked up to me and was now squatting inches from my hardening prick while pushing her perky B cup tits up and out of her tight, low-cut top. Her nipples were pressing out through her bra and she was pinching them through the thin lace material. I was about to put my hand on the back of her head and fuck her now adult mouth when Jennifer interrupted us.

"No sneaking off to play with the merchandise little lady," Jennifer scolded Diane. "I don't need him playing favorites out there or unable to get it up because a little hottie just blew him in the back. Why don't you head back out there and pick one of the toys for sale to keep you busy."

I wasn't sure whether to thank Jennifer for saving my marriage or hate her for ruining the moment. Still stunned, I sat there mumbling "Lori's sweet little cousin is now a smoking hot 21-year-old bisexual slut."

"I don't think that will be your last surprise of the night. The ladies are out there now discussing the pros and cons of the different vibrators and they chose an orgy movie to watch while I'm preparing for our next round. A couple of them are sharing the tricks for good painless anal sex with some of their less experienced friends.

"Now it's time for us to get you ready. Has the X kicked in yet?"

"X? I thought you were giving me Viagra." I mildly protested. Apparently it had kicked in because I normally wouldn't have been ok with drug use.

"One of the pills was Viagra but I figured the X would mellow you out a little. You were a little too excited to pass as a professional at this as we move forward. Trust me you're going to be just fine, remember Lori is here to make sure you're ok." The mention of my wife looking out for me eased what little anxiety had begun to creep into my mind and I sighed.

"So what's next?" I asked standing back up in front of Jennifer.

"Thankfully our conversation seems to have softened you back up after the little blonde bombshell so let's get you back into costume." Jennifer dug into another of her bags and grabbed a few items, dropping a lot of things I didn't recognize at my feet.

She squeezed some lube into her hand and reached down to cover my cock and balls quickly "Sorry, no playing right now. I need you to stay as soft as possible to slide these on." She said while holding up a handful of rubber, leather and snaps. My dick shrunk slightly out of fear of what she was about to do.

"What exactly do you have there?" I asked with a slight tremor in my voice.

"Trust me you'll love it." She smiled mischievously up at me as she grabbed my balls and pulled them down away from my body. For a moment it hurt slightly then I heard a snap and looked down to see my balls hanging with a strap secured to keep them from retreating back into my body. She then slid a series of rings all the way down to the base of my cock; they were tight but not too uncomfortable. She ran her up and down my shaft while leaning forward to gently lick and suck on the head of my cock. I was instantly rock hard and she leaned back on her knees to admire how the rings held my cock hard and the veins throbbed. "I think you're ready to make your next appearance," she said, more to my dick than to me.