Girl's Night In Ch. 06

Story Info
Lori starts the game while Mark and Betsy play.
3.5k words
4.65
33.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the three women moving around above me. "Now spread your legs and put your left foot over here," Lori continued and I felt Betsy's foot brush across my thighs, "there you go. Now you're just going to lower yourself down onto your knees. There you go Bets."

I could feel Betsy's knees pressing along the outside of my thighs as she was positioned straddling my waist.

"Umm Lori, I can't do this. I'm so fucking excited but I can't cheat on Michael," Betsy protested.

"I seem to recall you telling me that Michael has been begging to see you with another man," Lori replied and the revelation blew my mind. Michael and Betsy are a great couple and it stunned me that he wanted to see his beautiful wife with another guy.

"You promised never to say anything to anyone," Betsy gasped.

"Relax, everyone is out of the room; I was just teasing you. I know you wouldn't cheat on Michael and I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to. In fact I am telling you right now that you are not allowed to fuck John. Are you listening John?" I nodded emphatically. "Trust me Betsy, I know what you've wanted to try and I will look out for you, so stop questioning me slave," Lori's tone was light but she emphasized slave in a firmer voice.

"Sure like you looked after me when you stripped me naked in front of our friends and had me touch myself," Betsy complained.

The smack was sudden and I felt Betsy jump forward above me. "No more talking or I'll be forced to get one of the gags. You don't want that do you?" Lori threatened and I was once again startled by being exposed to a side of my wife I'd never seen before.

"Good girl," Lori continued, "now lower your hips so we can get you properly positioned."

I could not contain my moan when Betsy's wet pussy pressed down against the base of my dick. She gasped above me as her lips were spread open around my shaft. I was amazed by how hot and wet she felt as she slid slightly down along the underside of my hard cock.

"If Michael could see you now I bet he'd cum in his pants," Lori continued.

"He would fucking love it more than I am right now," Betsy moaned as she slid up and down against my cock, "Lori grab my phone and take a picture of me right now before I chicken out." I could hear Lori digging through Betsy's bag while she continued to ride on top of me.

"Do you want him to see you're not fucking him or do you want him to think you are?" Lori asked.

Betsy sat up straight and lifted her hips away from me. Her fingers wrapped around my cock and directed it straight up as she answered Lori. "I want him to see the cock about to fuck me so he'll know how big and hard I made this guy." It was my turn to moan when Betsy slid the head of my cock against her wet folds. I couldn't control myself and pressed upwards causing her pussy to spread over the head of my cock. I could feel her muscles begin to open for me as the tip of my cock was poised to enter her.

"I think I captured what you wanted B. You look so hot but be careful because this picture looks like he's actually in you," Lori warned. I took it as a warning to us both and used all of my will power to lower my cock away from Betsy. She didn't release me immediately and we remained on the verge of fucking as Betsy teased the head of my cock back and forth between her wet lips for another moment until Lori reached between us to regain control.

My now wet cock was laid back against my stomach and Betsy pressed down on me again to keep herself stimulated. Lori and Jennifer proceeded to place Betsy's left hand on my right bicep and I felt the leather strap being tied around my arm, securing us together. I could hear Betsy taking quick shallow breaths as she shifted subtly against me increasing the pressure between us.

I nearly ruined the game by relaxing into Betsy's warmth and leaving the remote visible in my open hand. The buzzing of Lori's underwear near my ear while she was tying Betsy's right hand to my other bicep reminded me to keep my fists clenched.

I heard Lori stand back up above us and after a moment Betsy and I were both shocked when she said, "Your picture has been sent sweetie and I am sure you will get the fucking of your life when you get home,"

Betsy gasped in horror. "You did not send that to Michael, did you?" she pleaded, "please tell me you're kidding."

"The message was 'Tonight has opened me up in so many ways. Wait up for me so I can tell you everything.' I think he'll be anxiously awaiting your return," Lori laughed. Betsy had sounded fearful but she was also grinding herself harder and faster against me now.

"Are they fucking?" Diane squealed as the women began filing back into the room. Betsy immediately lifted her hips up and away from my body.

"No they were not fucking and they aren't going to be fucking. We are just keeping them occupied while we focus on Lori and a few other toys," Jennifer answered, "We'll get back to them soon enough.

"You all seem to be carrying something in your hands. Is it possible they all have a remote control, Lori?" Jennifer teased and all the ladies started laughing.

"Patty, have I told you how much I hate you?" Lori said in her sweetest voice. I felt like Lori had gotten too comfortable in her torment of Betsy so I decided to make her squirm a little and jumped the vibrator up to high, "Ohh myyy mmmm."

"Is something wrong Lori? Why is your face so red, sweetie?" Patty teased and again the women laughed at my wife's embarrassment. Lori was still standing near me and the hum from her underwear was matched by her quiet purring she was trying to hide from all of her friends.

"Oh god, I can't think while it feels like thisssss," Lori was having trouble completing her sentences and I could hear her struggling to maintain her composure in front of everyone. I worried if Lori came now she might rethink agreeing to the game and end things so I decided to lower her speed back down to one and let her simmer for a little while.

"Thank you," she gasped to the group. Her breathing gradually slowed as she began to calm down. The next moan came from Betsy. She surprised me when she lowered her hips and wiggled them slightly using the head of my cock to spread her wet lips and rub against the underside of her clit. Betsy was so wet she slid easily up and down the length of my shaft.

Every movement caused me to flex my hips and press myself into her center as I tried to penetrate her with the width of my dick. All conversation had stopped and the focus of the room was the anything but dry humping we were sharing. I was thrusting my hips off the ground when a hand reached between our bodies and took hold of my shaft.

"You two are having entirely too much fun," Lori interrupted, "let's just move this out here so we don't have any accidental slips," she said while pulling my cock out from beneath Betsy. She couldn't resist the opportunity to tease us both and used her control to tap the head of my cock firmly against Betsy's swollen clit several times causing each of us to moan. Lori then positioned me so I was pointed straight at the ceiling and the top of my shaft was resting between the hard cheeks of Betsy's gorgeous ass. The silk robe still hanging off her shoulders tickled my balls and fluttered like soft kisses against my rod.

Betsy continued to rock her hips against me and while the sensation of my cock sliding along her firm cheeks would have been enough to put me over the edge before tonight; all I felt now was frustration. Betsy must have shared my frustration because her movements slowed to gentle rocking motion against my abdomen.

"That should keep you both safe and quiet for a few minutes," Lori's teasing smile could be heard in her voice, "Now let me get this game over with so we can get back to more of Jennifer's toys. Can you explain the rules to me one more time so I know exactly what I've gotten myself into?"

"They're pretty simple Lori. You guess who here has your remote control. If you're right you get the remote back and the game is over," Jennifer explained, "If you're wrong I will give you a dare that you have to complete before making your next guess. Now quit stalling and make you first guess."

"Alright, alright, fine. The person with the remote showed me enough compassion to turn the thing down and let me think, so I know Terry and Patty don't have it," Lori laughed, "I think Marcia has it."

I laughed as the room erupted in cheers at Lori's incorrect guess. "Sorry Lor, but I would have let you keep squirming," Marcia joked.

"It sounds to me like your friends all want to see you squirm, Lori," Jennifer teased, "I think to complete your first task you need to strip off that robe you're wearing and show everyone what you chose for lingerie."

"Jennifer I've had two kids. No one here wants to see my stretch marks uncovered. How about if I just open the top of the robe to show the bra I'm wearing? Besides everyone already knows what kind of underwear I have on," Lori tried negotiating and I was surprised to hear the nervousness in her voice. Her body wasn't perfect but she would still wear a bikini on occasion so I was confused by her sudden shyness.

Some ladies began to boo and I even heard one of her friends making chicken noises in response. It was Jennifer who quieted everyone down and issued her ruling.

"The very first challenge and you're already trying to get out of your dare; I'm disappointed in you," she chided, "Fine, I'll modify the dare for you."

"Thank you," Lori breathed a sigh of relief over the chorus of boos but I was guessing Jennifer was not going to let her off easy.

"You don't have to remove the robe but you need to open the top half of the robe to show us what you chose for a top and then you must take your beautiful breasts out of that top. Since you were so eager to show us all how Betsy likes her tits handled you can demonstrate what you like in front of everyone." The boos quickly turned into cheers. "You'll leave yourself on display for the rest of the evening and this is the last time I'm going to negotiate," Jennifer responded.

"Show us your tits," yelled a drunken Sharon and the room took up the chant in a display of junior high humor that would have made their husbands proud.

Lori must have decided she accepted the dare because I heard more cheers before someone yelled "nice tits."

"I like the shelf bra selection," Jennifer complimented, "I guess we don't need to worry about you displaying those beauties. Now show us what turns you on because I'm sure your husband loves playing with those huge nipples."

Jennifer was right on both counts I did love spending ample time playing with my wife's 38Ds and she did have huge nipples. They had once been pink and about the size of a $.50 piece but after breast feeding our boys they were now as dark as dark chocolate and bigger than silver dollars when relaxed. When they were hard, her nipples stuck out nearly an inch and were as round as a finger. They had to be hard enough to cut glass right now.

"God damn girl how do you hide those nipples?" Terry asked.

"The better question is why do you hide those things?" Sandy interrupted. "I've caught Chad staring at your cleavage before; if he saw those nipples poking out he'd never be able to look you in the eyes."

It wasn't a surprise to me that Chad liked Lori's tits. He had made enough comments or jokes over the years to make that clear but it did surprise me the way the women were aware of what their husbands liked about the other ladies. I always thought we were more discreet in front of our spouses, at least I assumed I was.

"Not all of us are exhibitionists, Sandy," Lori answered.

"Did you really just try to convince me you don't like the attention while standing in front of all of us rubbing your nipples?" Sandy countered, "I thought you had no idea what you were showing on new years when you were serving appetizers but now I know you loved everyone checking out your amazing cleavage. You're a lot more like me then I realized before tonight."

The same realization went through my mind as I remembered the loose scoop neck top Lori had been wearing. It showed minimal cleavage when she was standing up but when she leaned over it allowed you to see everything. I had loved catching glimpses of her all night and it had been quite a turn on to catch the other husbands trying to discreetly steal a peek at her bra encased tits. It hadn't occurred to me that she was aware of the view we were all being treated to and I certainly never imagined how much the hungry stares had her charged up after everyone had left. I naively thought her eagerness to fuck just after the last guest had exited was the alcohol.

Emotions were exploding in my head like fireworks; fear, inadequacy, jealousy, anger, lust. All of them creating a swirling mass of confusion. Sure, I had noticed men checking her out for years and always felt a swell of pride (among other things) to be the man she chose. Why did it bother me that she also enjoyed being appreciated?

Her response to Sandy was just what I needed to settle my mind.

"I wasn't out there rubbing my tits in anyone's face. Once in a while it's just nice to prove to myself I can still turn a few heads. Mark tells me all the time that he thinks I'm hot but he has to say that. Sometimes I need to prove to myself that he's telling the truth."

I was worried I wasn't enough for her, and in a way I was right, but it was just because occasionally she needed something that I couldn't give her. Just like I occasionally need a night out with the guys to blow off steam. I could live with that and that realization allowed me to put to rest the fear, jealousy, anger and inadequacy.

I was left only feeling lust as I remembered how she looked that night. It reminded me that my loving, beautiful wife and the mother of my children was also first and foremost a woman. I never forget that but I too often see her as a wife and mother before seeing her as the gorgeous woman she is.

"That's the same game Chad and I are playing sweetie," Sandy replied.

"Except you're trying to turn the other heads," Terry joked.

"True. There is something especially thrilling about making a guy hard from across the room," Sandy laughed wickedly.

"Seriously Lori, how padded are your bras? I think you could put my eye out with those things," Sharon focused the attention back to my wife's tits, "Do you pull on them to make them that long?"

"I had two kids do that for me. These are just another of the untold side effects of having kids. After the kids ruined my perky little nipples I just don't find it sexy to have them played with. Mark always wants to play with them so I let him but it really doesn't do much for me anymore. I think they look kind of gross, like something out of National Geographic," Lori complained.

"Mark's no dummy, Lori. I think a lot of us here would love to have your tits and those nipples look so sexy," Sharon complimented.

"Indeed they are attractive Lori but your dare was to show us how you like them played with," Jennifer reminded everyone.

"I told you I'm not really into it. It feels ok when Mark plays with them but I don't find it particularly sexy," Lori answered.

"Well why don't you show us how he likes to suck on them," Jennifer commanded.

"What?" was all Lori could say.

"You heard me. Show us how Mark plays with them. They are obviously big enough that you can suck on them yourself and your dare was to show us how you like them played with so show us," Jennifer challenged her.

I had asked Lori to let me see her do it once and she had not only refused but had been visibly irritated by my request. I couldn't imagine her doing it now but figured I would do what I could to help her even if I couldn't see it. Discreetly I sped the vibrations up again hoping the increased excitement would encourage her to proceed.

"Whoever just did that is going to pay," Lori warned.

"You can take another guess as to who it might have been once you've finished your dare," Jennifer told her. "I told you no more negotiating, you agreed to the dare so show us how you like your nipples sucked."

"Bitch," Lori said but the resignation in her voice let me know she was actually going to give it a try.

"I would kill to be able to suck my own nipples right now," Betsy whispered above me. Although she sounded like she was talking to herself, I couldn't resist the invitation. I strained to raise my head to where I hoped I would find her breast. My tongue stretched to make contact with her soft skin and I traced the swell of her breast seeking out her sensitive nipple.

Lori must have also started exploring with her mouth because I heard one of our friends saying how sexy it looked. My mind was picturing my wife licking her long nipples while Betsy fed me her smaller, firmer tits. I was able to lay my head back on the ground as Betsy slid up my body to give me full access to her amazing chest.

Betsy moaned as I nibbled on her right nipple and I was excited to hear Lori echo Betsy with a passionate groan of her own. I bit harder on Betsy and was rewarded again with multiple moans as the two ladies seemed to be equally charged.

"I want to see you pull on them," Sharon encouraged, "show us how far they stretch."

Lori must have complied because Sharon continued her cheering, "That is so hot Lori," and Lori moaned again apparently enjoying the attention of her friend.

"It's about time you finished your dare. Are you ready for your next guess?" Jennifer interrupted. There was a long pause as I pictured Lori attempting to regain her composure.

"I think you are enjoying this game way too much Jennifer," Lori finally answered, "and I think you're a little deviant. So, I'm guessing you thought it would be funny to have my mom getting me off with the remote."

Lori did not sound confident with her answer and Ellen held her in suspense for a moment before she finally responded with a simple, "Next dare darling."

There was a lot of laughter throughout the room and I took advantage of the moment to increase Lori's panties again. It was hard to tell if her subsequent moan was frustration, dread or excitement but I was curious to hear what Jennifer had in store for her.

"Don't pull the robe closed Lori. Those are to be left out the rest of our evening remember," Jennifer scolded, "I need to get a few more things prepared for us so your next dare will need to entertain everyone for a little while. I dare you to share one of your deepest, darkest fantasies with everyone.

"It has to be a fantasy you haven't shared with anyone before, so if any of you ladies have heard what Lori is sharing make sure you call her on it. You are also required to answer whatever questions your audience might have for you about the fantasy," she went on, "I look forward to hearing what turns you on in that dirty little mind of yours."

I couldn't have agreed with Jennifer more.