Girl's Night In Ch. 08

Story Info
Lori and Betsy play with Mark.
2.8k words
4.49
30.7k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize for the long, long delay. I have simply not had the time to write but want to finish this as soon as possible so I can submit some of my other work. These do work better if read in order but if you pick it up here it isn't so complex that you'll be lost. Thanks for your feedback, both positive and negative. My apologies for this chapter being so short but it took a lot of time just to review and try and get back in the writing mindset so I am submitting to force myself to continue. Hopefully I'll be able to finish in 2-3 more chapters.

_________________________________________________

Betsy had collapsed onto my chest after her orgasm. Her breathing slowed, her small breasts were flattened between us and the only movement I felt was the occasional post orgasmic tremor. While she seemed totally sated, I was dealing with my cock being harder than it had ever been and a rapidly approaching case of blue balls.

It was torture for me lying there with the smooth dripping pussy of one of my wife's best friends smothering my cock I had been explicitly instructed to resist.

She slowly lifted her head from my chest and leaned forward so her lips tenderly brushed my neck before pressing them against leather covered ear. "I am going to get your number from Jennifer," she whispered, "My husband and I will be inviting you over for a more private session. You have no idea how much it would mean to us both."

She emphasized her last sentence by grinding her drenched pussy against the swollen head of my cock. With just the slightest twitch of my hips I could have been inside of her wetness but I fought my base instincts to move so this amazing night could continue.

It was fortunate I held out because seconds after Betsy whispered her invitation there were four hands on us and Lori and Jennifer started the process of untying us.

"That was amazing sweetie," Lori said soothingly. She made it seem like she was addressing Betsy but I could tell she was talking to me. "I really hope you enjoyed yourself."

The smile on my face told her how good I was feeling but just for good measure she gently caressed my raging erection spreading Betsy's juices around my freshly shaved groin.

"Help me get her up," Jennifer asked Lori, "I think someone is a little worn out. I'll take her back to get her dressed and you can see if anyone else is brave enough to trust us after that. Don't forget that you need to make another guess, too."

The room broke out in spontaneous applause as Betsy was lifted off of me.

"Thank you," Betsy quietly said to Lori, "I hate you and love you for this but that was as good as I've felt in years."

"I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think you'd love it and I didn't really send the picture to Michael. It's on your phone and I did send him the message. Now you get to decide what you share with him tonight because I am sure he's anxiously waiting for you," Lori responded just as quietly.

"Let's thank Betsy again for being such a great sport," Jennifer encouraged the rest of the room.

"Sexiest thing I've ever seen, Bets," Patty cheered.

"I wish I would have volunteered," Terry yelled.

"Well now's your chance big talker," Lori challenged Terry and there was a long pause as the room quickly quieted down.

"If that's how you treated sweet, innocent Betsy, I don't think the rest of the room or my husband would be ok with what you'd do to me," Terry replied, "plus I'm more the dominant type so unless you're going to let me control you, I'll pass."

"Blah, blah, blah. All I hear is I'm too scared," Lori teased back, "I kept this to a small group where we all trust each other so we could drop some inhibitions. There has to be one of you brave enough to try something new. Look I'm standing here with my tits hanging out, wearing vibrating panties that one of you keeps torturing me with and no one else will help out?"

It was quiet for a moment while I assumed everyone waited to see who would step up. Lori mentioning her panties reminded me of the only power I had so I jumped her back up 2 notches to emphasize her "torture."

I could hear her squirming as her pleasure started building again, "Very funny whoever is doing that. Damn these things definitely do feel gooood," she moaned for everyone. "Come on, one of you have to be willing to help me out here."

The room started to cheer suddenly and I was worried I had pushed the tease too far and Lori was cumming so I quickly dropped the vibrator back down to one. It wasn't Lori they were cheering but apparently someone was volunteering.

"Thank you," Lori exclaimed with relief, "at least there's one brave lady willing to have some fun tonight. Jennifer's back in the guest room and will hook you up sweetie. I'm so excited," she clapped.

Several other ladies also shouted encouragement as the mystery volunteer headed out of the room. There were whispers and quiet chatter all around me after that and I couldn't figure out what was happening. Lori refocused everyone on her quest to find the holder of her remote while I listened intently for any clue as to who would be joining me as demonstrator.

"So my options are shrinking here," Lori began, thinking out loud. "I know it isn't Jennifer, Betsy, my Mom or Marcia. Patty and Terry would just be trying to make me cum repeatedly so you're out. That leaves me with a 1 in 6 chance to get this right. I think," there was a pause as I could feel Lori scanning the room to get any type of hint about who might be the right answer, "Shhhhar...Tina has it."

Lori tried to get two guesses for one but failed in both cases as the room burst out laughing at her failure.

"Nice try Lori," Sharon laughed, "I can't wait to see what Jennifer has in store for you next. Am I the only one who thinks she should have two dares?"

"I think I agree with you, Sharon," Jennifer answered as she re-entered the room, "Sharon and Tina both don't have the remote which is bad for you but good for us," she continued to Lori, "Dare number one will be decided by my next item I wanted to share with you all. These dice are dare dice and they are great for spicing up a night as a couple or in a group."

"The first die will give an action," Jennifer explained while I heard the distinctive click of dice hitting our wood coffee table, "Oooh, you got lick Lori. There's also kiss, suck, rub, nibble and tickle. The second die selects the where. Some of the options are ears, neck, mouth, back, nipples and wow what a surprise the one Lori got which is simply down there."

"You cheated," Lori protested.

"Are you trying to argue about another dare?" Jennifer threatened, "Get down and start licking John or I may just change who you need to lick."

The room burst into laughs and cat calls as I sensed my wife approaching me. While she settled down next to me I flipped her vibrating panties back up to three again just to add fuel to the fire.

I loved the way Lori devoured my cock and this was the one time during the night where having my eyes covered wasn't a problem because even blinded I could see her face hovering just above me and could sense her smile as she reached out with her tongue licking all around my pulsating erection. She loved to tease me with her tongue and as she started licking as close as possible without touching my dick I flexed repeatedly trying to force that elusive contact with her mouth.

"Look at that thing jump," Sandy commented, "Stop teasing the poor guy and fulfill your dare."

"It just said 'down there'," Lori argued, "This is down there," she said while licking all around my sensitive abdomen. "This is down there," she proceeded to move between my legs and lick all across my perineum. Everyone could see how much I loved her tongue there because my cock proceeded to defy gravity by levitating up from my stomach as every muscle in that region clenched.

"This is down there," she kept teasing. Her tongue started to slide further down and I thought she was going to go somewhere we had never played before. As I lifted my hips to give myself to her she suddenly reversed course and moved up to bathe my swollen balls. She licked all around my smooth scrotum and I couldn't hold back a tortured groan.

"And obviously this would be part of down there," she continued after thoroughly working over the entire area. Slowly she dragged her tongue along the underside of my cock stopping to flick the sensitive spot just beneath my now purple head. She then moved back down to the base and ran her tongue back up the side stopping just before my leaking head and repeating the same action on the other side.

I was shifting and flexing every possible way to get my aching cock into her mouth but she knew just how to tease me; with my arms still secure I couldn't grab her like I needed and fill her mouth.

I felt like I'd been hanging on the razor's edge of orgasm forever and I was dying for that release as I pulled against my bonds. I succeeded in moving the furniture an inch or two but it did nothing to help me achieve my much needed cum.

"You're driving the poor guy crazy," Ashley gasped, "It is so hot. I had no idea you could create that much pleasure with just your tongue."

"Don't kid yourself, Ash. My pussy had a lot to do with that as well," Betsy laughed re-entering the room apparently refreshed. While the other ladies continued laughing, I felt Betsy lean down close to us.

"How do I taste, Lori? Is that my pussy juice still covering his head?" she whispered to my wife. I expected Lori to be disgusted and stop but she shocked me by suddenly slurping my pre-cum and pussy soaked head right into her mouth. She moaned, swirling her tongue all over my head as it filled her mouth.

The shock wore off and I could feel the cum beginning to rush from my balls and I thrust up to get deeper in Lori's mouth. Through the fog of my onrushing orgasm I heard the distinctive shutter click of an iPhone and Betsy yelled, "Smile!"

Lori grabbed hard at the base of my cock; squeezing off my much needed release just moments before I exploded.

"You bitch," she half laughed, half screamed at Betsy.

"Ohh you're going to love this picture," Betsy teased, "You look like you can't get enough of that cock. It must taste better than I imagined. Payback is a bitch isn't it. I wonder if I should send this out to Mark for you," she smugly whispered while the ladies cheered her boldness.

"Ladies I am going to go home now since I've gotten into enough trouble this evening. I think I found what I wanted and now I need to go see my husband," Betsy continued talking to the rest of the room, "I can barely look at any of you right now so please, please, please do not mention this outside of this room. I can't imagine how I'm going to face you all when we see each other next."

"Betsy, you have nothing to be embarrassed by this evening. We all loved it and no one will mention it again. I flashed you all and came twice in front of everyone and I don't have half the body that you do. I should be the one apologizing," Ellen soothed her.

"Thanks Ellen. I am just going to worry you are all thinking about what you saw while we're sitting talking at dinner or something," Betsy replied.

"Well I may be thinking about it but it won't be at dinner," Terry jumped in to try and lighten the mood, "Anyway that's better than when I used to look across at you during dinner and think 'that bitch' since you just keep getting sexier despite having the same two kids I have. Now that I've seen you be as slutty as me I'll just be thinking you go girlfriend."

Everyone laughed and Betsy must have felt at ease because she leaned down close to Lori and me. While taking hold of my cock, so she and Lori each were grasping me firmly, she whispered, "You and I will definitely be talking tomorrow. I'll tell you how it goes with Michael and thanks for your help. I'm so nervous and excited to get home; he and I have so much to talk about. Wish me luck."

I could feel them shift as I guessed they were hugging and my still topless wife whispered back, "You're welcome." I realized they were sharing an intimate moment and yet the guy in me was just longing to see my wife in a naked embrace with one of her best friends.

Both ladies were still clutching my cock when Betsy leaned back close to my ear and whispered, "We'll be in touch real soon. We need to finish what we started here tonight."

They both could feel my cock jerk as Betsy got up and started to leave.

"Go get laid sweetie and thanks for being such a great sport," Lori yelled as she left.

"Mike has no idea what he's in for;" Betsy yelled back, "Take it a little easier on Marcia when she comes out. She was pretty nervous back there."

With the click of the front door Betsy was gone and my mind was immediately brought back to imagining what was going to happen next. My need to cum had subsided slightly and while Lori still held me tight; my mind raced with images of the long lovely Marcia.

She had been alone for over two years since her husband was tragically killed in a car accident just after the birth of their second child. She was the tallest and most elegant of Lori's friends. I would guess just a couple of inches less than 6 feet. She had always been a runner and her legs went on for miles although she had never dressed too provocatively, they were an asset that she could never hide. Even a boob man like me couldn't help but notice and admire her long tan legs whenever we were together.

After her loss she understandably retreated for many months and when she began to re-emerge most of what she wanted to do with her time involved physically pushing herself. Whether it was training for a marathon, kickboxing, or weight training she immersed herself in physical exertion.

Between the stress and exercise her body was now lean and muscular. It shocked all of us when she came back from a two week vacation with a new set of D cups but Lori decided it was another sign of her wanting to get back out there and that, we all agreed, was a good thing.

Whenever Marcia was ready she would have no shortage of men lining up for her. She had turned herself into a fitness model. The dark tan, washboard abs, rippling long legs and her firm tits were typically only seen in magazines and the dreams of men of all ages.

Lori said she had recently begun to express her loneliness to some of her closest friends and I wondered if that had played a part in Lori choosing this evening's activities for her girl's night. If it had even the slightest impact on Lori's decision, I owed Marcia a huge debt I definitely hoped I would be able to repay tonight.

"For the second part of the dare," Jennifer refocused us all, "we will be continuing with the little dice game so everyone can get a better idea of the possibilities. Marcia has also agreed to model some of our different and more risqué fashion options while we play."

One of the ladies let out a long wolf whistle as I assumed Marcia must have returned to the room. My night seemed to just be getting better.