Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,491 Followers

"Suck her boobs," Red told her. Jessica did, delighted to be doing so, tasting the semi-salty essence of Red's prick on Jenny's hard pink little nipples as she tongued and savored them both.

They soon went back to sucking and playing with Red's prick, his breathing becoming harsher, raspier as his orgasm approached. "Oh yeah, yeah!" he told them. "That's it...that's it. Gonna give you both a nice big load too!" he added happily. "Wanna see it, see you both taking it!"

Realizing the closeness of his release, Jenny as well as Jessica placed the head of his cock nearer their mouths, once again licking and sucking it together, their lips touching now as they also took turns jacking him off, urging his release. Red suddenly stiffened, groaning as he did.

"Here it fucking comes!" he told them. Sure enough, a massive spurt of his thick cream suddenly exploded from the head of his dick, showering them both as they fought to contain it, Jenny holding his dick towards Jessica's face, and then her own, still pumping out spurt after delicious spurt against themselves until he was drained. "Kiss!" he said simply, "Let me see it!"

Red hadn't been exaggerating when he said he was going to shoot a big one either. Jessica's mouth was full of his rich thick cream, which she now shared with Jenny, spitting it into the woman's mouth, though her face was covered in it as well where they had missed, not capturing all of it. "Oh yeah, now...give it back to her," Red urged them. Jenny did, once again placing her lips over Jessica's letting the slick substance once again roll from her tongue back into Jenny's mouth. "Now...lick her face."

With her mouth once again full of Red's spunk, she did so, licking up the traces of his additional spending from Jenny's face, adding that to the cum she still held inside her mouth before once again giving it back to her.

"Oh man...oh man," Red moaned approvingly. "Now, let's see a pussy-pour,:" he asked hopefully this time, not really expecting it perhaps, but suggesting it. Once again, Jessica was the first to respond, immediately stripping off her jeans as Jenny sat back on her haunches patiently waiting with a mouth full of cum.

Naked now, Jessica lay back on the floor, legs spread and bent at the knee. Almost immediately Jenny knelt over her positioning her mouth, then allowed the sperm she still held to slowly pour from her lips, dripping directly down onto Jessica's pussy which she herself held open with her own hands.

"Yeah! Yeah! Right on her clit! Right on her fucking clit!" Red directed now, once again fisting his cock which had already begun to harden all over again as he watched. "Now eat it!" he said demanding it this time. "Eat her fucking cunt!" He had stood up from the couch, standing over them now as he furiously jerked his cock, pumping it up and down. "Ready for another one?" he asked proudly looking towards Jenny. Jenny quickly peeled out of the short skirt she'd been wearing, stripping off her black laced panties as well, then spreading herself in much the same way that Jessica had done.

"Go ahead baby, ready whenever you are!" she told him.

Jessica sat up, watching, though as Red moved closer, now aiming his dick downwards towards Jenny's inviting little target, Jessica reached up caressing and fondling his massive balls which swung too and fro as he stood hammering his prick up and down.

"Jack it off!" He told Jessica, letting it go. She quickly replaced his hands with her own, using both to wrap around it, pumping it up and down all the while keeping it pointed towards Jenny's cunt which she likewise now held open with her own fingers, the tiny little nubbin of her clit throbbing with excited expectation. Red groaned once again, and though his discharge certainly didn't have the force or the volume that the first one had had, she was surprised that he had been able to cum again so quickly, a small quick spurt of his spunk shooting out to splash against her friend's pussy, though she now knelt, milking and shaking his dick back and forth in order to release the remainder of it which now dribbled forth, hanging lewdly from the head of his dick, finally falling to splash once again at the opening of Jenny's cunt.

"Now...your turn to lick that!" he said smiling, stumbling over to once again take his seat.

Jessica had never gone down on another woman before, but she relished it, licking her friend's pussy, which was lightly sprinkled with a fresh dose of Red's cream. She plunged her tongue into the woman's depths, tasting the sweetness of her own juices as she speared her tongue inside, lapping, and then licking up the mixture of cream which she found there.

"Well fuck, I hate to cum and run," Red began. "But I need to get back out to the table before someone else gets those idiots money. But stay...enjoy yourselves for a while," he told them. "And if you're not all worn out, come find me later." Stepping over them he headed towards the door. "Yeah, we've got to do this again, and soon," he added shaking his head, laughing, and then stepped out through the door closing it behind him.

"Wow, that was wild!" Jessica said.

"You can say that again," Jenny lay purring. "And unless all that was just for show, or for Red's benefit, I wouldn't mind a nice little orgasm myself," she said hopefully.

"I'm game...if you are!" Jessica responded, letting her know as she said that, that she expected a little reciprocation as well.

#

By the time they emerged from the office, it was near midnight. The club was considerably busier now too, though not too surprisingly, their table remained free. A folded card sat in the middle of it saying simply "Red's table". It was enough, no one had dared sit down no matter how busy the place had become.

"Oh my God!" Jessica exclaimed suddenly.

"What?"

"See that woman over there? The one out on the dance floor wearing the red dress?"

"Yeah?"

"Her name is Amanda, and I know the guy she's supposedly with, except the one she's dancing with isn't him."

"So?"

"So...I've been flirting with her boyfriend," Jessica proceeded to tell Jenny all about the episode in class.

"Oh, now I understand," Jenny said afterwards. "So in other words, the boyfriends off working tonight, and probably totally unaware that she's here dancing with some other guy."

"Exactly!"

"The only problem with that is...so far all she's doing IS dancing. That's not exactly a crime in my book, and maybe not in Robert's book either. He may even know that she's here!"

"True," Jessica had to admit. "But I think it might be fun to make her aware of the fact that I am here, and that I'm obviously aware that she is too. Might be interesting to see what her reaction is."

"You might be inviting trouble," Jenny warned. But Jessica shook it off.

"Honey? Trouble's my middle name!"

They sat watching the busty brunette literally humping the leg of the guy she was with as they danced. They also saw him running his hands repeatedly up and down her body, occasionally caressing her breasts along the sides which threatened to spill out of the top she was wearing on several occasions.

"Well, even if he was aware that she comes here, I'm not too sure he'd care for the way she's dressed, or almost undressed rather, nor the way that the two of them are almost fucking one another out on the floor. They might as well go and get themselves a room!" Jenny observed.

"Lets have some fun," Jessica suggested suddenly. "Why don't you and I go out and dance next to them?" She said with a wink, catching Jenny's nod of approval as she laughed following her onto the floor.

It didn't take long, Amanda glancing over, doing a double take when she spotted Jessica and Jenny dancing together, just as provocatively, if not even more so than the two of them were doing. Many had even begun standing off to one side in order to watch them.

"Well well, small world isn't it?" Jessica said looking directly at the woman. "And how's Robert?" she added. "Working late tonight is he?"

Amanda didn't answer, the look of surprise and fear suddenly etched within her face as she quickly exited the dance floor heading back to her own table where two other women who were obviously with her sat watching the spectacle with interest. They spoke for a moment, and then Amanda and one of the other women went outside. To her surprise, the busty blond who'd remained at their table suddenly motioned towards Jessica with her head, and then headed off towards the bathroom.

"This could be interesting," Jessica said. "Wait here...I'll be right back."

"I'll keep and eye on the door," Jenny told her, and then began looking to see where Red might be hanging around as well.

Jessica entered the women's room shortly after the blond had. "You wanted to see me?" she asked standing in front of the mirror as she began brushing her hair.

"Not me...Amanda," the woman told her. "She'd like to have a word or two with you, out in the parking lot, around back."

"I see," Jessica said turning at that point to face the woman. "Well tell her I'd be more than happy to chat with her, and that I'll come outside in a few minutes then."

The blond soon left, as did Jessica heading back to her table.

"Well?"

"Amanda wants to have a word or two with me," she told Jenny.

"Ah oh...sounds like trouble to me," Jenny stated concernedly.

"Nah...nothing I can't handle," Jessica said, "But I don't want you getting involved in things either," she added. "Promise me that you won't, and trust me...I can take care of myself if I have to."

"I don't know honey," Jenny continued still looking around for Red, though he seemed to have disappeared for the moment. Jessica didn't bother to wait however, she stood and immediately headed outside of the club, then down the sidewalk heading towards the back where she knew Amanda and her two friends would be waiting for her. #

Jenny turned back towards the table, saw that Jessica had placed her high-heeled shoes on top of it, and immediately bolted away in search of Red.

"Well, you did come!" Amanda said defiantly as Jessica approached her. Amanda and her two friends stood inside one of the few empty parking spaces between cars. The blond she had spoken with in the bathroom on her left, and the other a brunette with short hair, enormous breasts, standing on her right. Jessica stopped more or less forming an incomplete circle with the three of them as they stood facing her.

"Well you did say you wanted to talk...so talk"

Amanda stood with a smug smile on her face, feeling confident as she did. Jessica noticed that a few people realizing what was going on here had begun to watch, mostly at a distance, though some few others had also begun to inch closer with the anticipation of something more than just talking about to take place.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll forget everything you think you've seen tonight," she told her letting the warning hang in the air momentarily.

Jessica smiled, giving the woman a confused look. "It's not really a matter of wondering what I saw, but knowing what I saw," she responded. "And what I saw was you dancing with another man."

Amanda grinned once again, taking Jessica's comment as assurance that she would keep her mouth shut and not mention anything more than that, if that...to him.

"Though the way you were dancing together looked almost like you were fucking him instead."

Amanda's smile melted turning into one of pure hatred and anger. "I'm warning you Jessica," she said through gritted teeth, "You don't want to mess with me."

"Look Amanda, I don't want to spoil anyone's evening here, especially mine. And as for Robert, all I'd like to do is fuck him once, hell...you can even be there if you want to, might be fun, and he might enjoy that too! Then I promise I'll leave him alone, so...how's that sound? One little fuck, that's all I ask, then you can have him all to yourself again if that's what you want."

Amanda's expression had turned even angrier if that was possible, her face now beet red. "Get her!" She suddenly screamed, the blond and brunette suddenly moving towards her.

The blond had been standing a little closer to her, and as such Jessica waited for just a moment more before grabbing the woman's arm as she came towards her, stepping around her back using it as leverage and then placing her right foot in the middle of her back with a high-placed kick that sent her stumbling directly into the brunette who'd halted momentarily confused by the swiftness of Jessica's response. Both women then went tumbling to the ground, though rolling away from one another almost immediately jumping back up.

"Seriously Amanda, you really don't want to do this. I'd hate to rip that beautiful red dress of yours," she added giving the woman something to think about. Unfortunately however, all she was thinking about was punching Jessica in the face. With her two friends a bit more cautious and hesitant, Amanda stepped forward herself. Jessica saw Amanda's right fist close, saw it as she began to swing, She allowed the woman to think momentarily that she'd actually hit her, ducking just under the wild punch spinning as she did, her left foot sweeping the ground taking Amanda's legs out from underneath her, as Amanda careened forward towards the ground, Jessica reached out just grabbing the back of the woman's collar as she fell, feeling the material of her dress come away in her hand as Amanda smacked the ground, her dress torn and shredded down the back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Jessica stood smiling, tossing the remnant she still held off to one side. The blond charged, seeing Amanda's immediate distress, though it was probably her shriek screaming at the two of them to help her that did it.

Once again Jessica timed the woman's charge, spinning a second later, her foot coming up, planting itself on the side of her face, as the blond spun from the impact, once again losing her balance, Jessica was quick to move in, grabbing her arm and spinning her off in the opposite direction, but as she did so, she raked down the front of the woman's chest, every button on her blouse exploding as it parted, even the front clasp of her bra torn and shredded as her breasts suddenly fell free.

She sensed rather than saw the brunette coming up from behind her, once again Jessica ducked, feeling the woman's swing of her fist connect with nothing but air. Jessica pivoted on the balls of her feet spinning in a half crouch. Placing one hand directly on the woman's crotch, she lifted, allowing the woman's momentum to carry her forward. Jessica then lifted her shoulder, smashing it directly between the woman's breasts, she half tucked, feeling the woman's weight suddenly lessen as she took to the air, once again holding onto the front of her blouse, which came away in her hands.

A large crowd had now gathered around the four of them, Jessica standing, the blond just getting to her feet as was Amanda. The brunette was down, but only for a moment longer until she regained her senses, which Jessica hoped would include some rationalization as well, that this fight wasn't worth it.

Even with her tits showing now, a bruise already turning purple on her cheek, Amanda allowed herself to scream a blood-curdling cry of anguish and frustration, once again blindly charging towards Jessica, just as the blond did seeing some advantage in doing so.

As Amanda was closer, Jessica knew in a split second that her only option was a swift jumping forward kick that she landed squarely on Amanda's chest as she charged, effectively stopping her momentum, knocking the wind out of her as she did. She knew there was no immediate defense from the blond who now reached her, bowling into Jessica, but she allowed the woman to do so, falling back with her, though she just managed to place her foot into the woman's gut. As Jessica hit the ground, she straightened it and in doing so, launched the blond high into the air where she landed with a solid thud on the hood of one of the nearby cars. Jessica stood, all three were down, the brunette glaring up at her, but the fight gone from her eyes.

"If you insist on continuing this Amanda, I'll strip the three of you and leave you bloody and naked before this is over with. Now...what's it going to be?"

Commotion off to one side caused her to turn in that direction, she smiled upon seeing Red, M.D. Big D as well as Jenny suddenly breaking through the wall of the small crowd that had formed around them.

"What the fuck?" Red exclaimed with a wild-eyed look, his face beet red, as the people parted for him, like Moses with the red sea.

"You ok?" Jenny asked now reaching her, Jessica's high heels dangling from the woman's hand.

"Oh good, you've got them, those are my favorite shoes you know." Jenny laughed shaking her head.

"You really weren't kidding were you?" she said eyeing the three women, all of whom continued to lie on the ground in bewildered embarrassment.

Red merely turned facing the crowd, and with one look began to disperse everyone without saying a single word.

"You're one tough little bitch!" he said a moment later walking up to her. "And what do you want to do about these?" he said indicating the three women who only then had begun to stand gathering themselves together, trying uselessly to cover themselves with their hands.

"You really want to know?" she asked wickedly.

Red grinned back at her just as much. "Tell me," he said grinning.

#

They had blindfolded, gagged, and then stripped all three women, securely binding them afterwards and tossing all three into the back of Big D's van. "Now what?" Red asked her excitedly.

"Take them somewhere out in the valley, drop them off, cut them free, and let them make their way back into town," she suggested. "That should do it, scare them bad enough wondering what's going to happen to them, then let them go with a nice little warning."

"And I know just the place," Red smiled. "Not too far away from that other place I was telling you about either, we can go there and party afterwards!"

"Now THAT sounds fun!" Jessica grinned. Jenny had elected to remain at the club and find her pleasures elsewhere.

"I'm really not one for doing it in the dirt," she told Jessica. "You should be fine though, I really do trust these guys, and besides, after tonight, I think you've made a friend for life anyway!"

Jessica kissed Jenny goodnight, allowing it to linger a moment as she did, hinting that she wouldn't mind repeating again what they'd shared earlier in the evening. Then she climbed onto the back of Red's chopped Harley with M.D. sitting beside them on his. They soon after roared out of the parking lot with Big D following behind in the van with the three terrified women securely in tow.

After a while they reached a dark desolate spot on the highway, Big D opened the doors to the van and none too gingerly rolled the girls out onto the ground. He quickly cut away the duct-tape they'd used to secure them with, then stripped off their blindfolds allowing them to see where they actually were.

"You're....you're not leaving us out here!" Amanda exclaimed worriedly. "Where are we?" she said spinning around, having no idea in the world where they were, only the long narrow road heading off in the distance from the direction they'd come.

Jessica walked directly up to Amanda, staring her in the face just as Red had done to her when they'd first met. "It shouldn't take you too long, not if you hurry and walk fast," she told the woman with a wicked smile. "You should be back in town by sunrise at least, oh...and if you tell anyone what happened to you? I'd just say it was a dare that sort of got out of hand or something, and leave it at that. IF...you know what's good for you," she added using the same threatening warning that Amanda had given her. "Now, get your asses out of here!" she said and watched as the three women gratefully scrambled away at a slow trot down the road. "Oh...Amanda?" Jessica called out towards her. Amanda stopped turning back to face her, her look no longer one of defiance, but one of fear and shame instead. "Tell Robert I said hello ok?" she said smiling, and then laughed as Amanda nodded her head, once again turning to hurry and catch up with her two naked friends.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,491 Followers