Girls' Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to sit on my cock," Derrick said. He scooted back on the bed and had me straddle him, sliding onto his cock. With his strength he had no problem lifting me up and down on his rod. When he had taken me before, I had felt like he would bust through me, but it was nothing compared to the intense spearing I was receiving now. When I thought I couldn't take another second, he pushed me back on the bed untangling our legs. He grabbed my legs, pushing them into the air. This exposed me entirely and he paused for a moment just looking at me.

"You have a beautiful ass, you know that. I want to fill your tight ass with cum."

I moaned, I just didn't want him to stop fucking me, and the thought of him filling my ass with cum made me willing to beg for it.

His cock found my ass hole and began to probe and almost immediately crested the rim. I let out a cry of impatience when he began to just tease my ass with the head of his cock. Several times he slipped it in and out before finally driving it deep into my ass. He began a slow in and out motion, and letting go of my legs, he rested them on his shoulders. His fingers began to play with my clit; I squirmed to give him better access. Derrick dipped his fingers in and out adding fingers with each insertion. I was losing it again and he told me to wait. Then with his cock still buried deep in my ass, he let my legs gently down and brought his chest down on mine. He stuck his fingers in my mouth and I sucked them.

"I have to cum," Derrick groaned. "I am going to pump your sweet ass full of my cum." I went ridged as I felt his warm juices spurt into me and felt my own orgasm rippling through my body. As the last of Derrick's cum seeped into me, he lowered his lips to mine. He rolled off of me and we both lay exhausted, breathing like marathon runners trying to catch our breath. "You can use the bathroom in there," Derrick said, motioning to a door I hadn't noticed. I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom. It was small, but it had what I needed to clean myself up.

When I came out of the bathroom, Derrick was gone and the door was shut so I thought I might as well just lie down. I didn't know where we were or even how I was going to get home but I knew one thing: I was exhausted.

Before I knew it someone was shaking me awake. It was Derrick. I felt groggy and completely out of it and I must have looked a little rough as well.

"Hey, sleepy head," he said, "we are almost to the border and it's probably best if we get you home before crossing into Canada." I must have looked totally bewildered because he let out a chuckle, "George has made some arrangements and there will be a taxi waiting before we go through security."

I nodded, "Thanks."

"Make sure you come to our show the next time we are in town," Derrick said.

"Do I get a backstage pass?" I asked with a grin.

Derrick laughed, "Sure, I guess maybe you earned one." Then he stood up, "Oh, here are the autographed pictures," he said, handing them to me.

I felt a little self-conscious as I made my way off the bus. I suddenly wondered if everyone had - had to listen to us grunting and groaning. Of course it wasn't like I was the first nor would I be the last. To my relief everyone was dozing with the exception of Johnny. I gave him a little wave and mouthed, "thanks". He nodded and waved back.

For the first hour or so of the Taxi ride I could not sleep. I looked at my cell phone that I had previously turned off and listened to message after message from Sonya and Kelsey. I figured I better call them since their messages were getting more and more desperate and there was mention of calling the police.

Sonya answered her phone before it had barely rung. I explained that I would be home in another hour and I asked if I could just stay at her house. She said that was what they had told Tom I was doing. I let out a sigh. Well, at least for now I didn't have to explain anything.

12