Girls' Night Out

Story Info
Mom meets a lusty roommate when she visits her daughter.
4.6k words
4.64
215.1k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, first, I'll tell you a bit about myself. I'm 38, divorced, and mother to a gorgeous young 19-year-old girl who just started her freshman year at college. I have to tell you, it broke my heart for her to leave, but as a parent, I knew it was part of life for her to grow up and leave the nest, so to speak. Even before she left, I was in damn good shape for my age, and once she left, I threw myself into a hyperactive lifestyle.

I began going and signing up with all of these outdoor adventure groups in my area, hiking, biking, rollerblading, rock climbing, parasailing, skydiving, bungee jumping, you name it. There wasn't a thrill out there that I was willing to pass up, and if it was physically grueling, so much the better. I constantly joked with my friends and coworkers that I was in training for the Discovery Channel Eco-Challenge. So, suffice it to say, I am in DAMN fine shape for my age. I'm about 5'4", weigh 104 lbs, and I have toned legs and arms, pale, freckled skin, a flat belly (although not quite a six-pack), a nice, tight little ass, and a naturally perky pair of 33C's. And of course, I am the quintessential fiery redhead.

My daughter, Jenna, is also an absolute knockout, a tan blond with my same build, although she's a bit taller and has a pair of D cups, and is an extremely intelligent and independent young woman. Her straight, chin-length hair is also a bit shorter than my shoulder-length curls. So it was a bit of a shock when she called me up one Wednesday and asked if I wanted to come down and see her for the weekend. I readily agreed, having missed her these past few weeks, and that was that.

Friday afternoon, I knocked off work early and drove the hour and a half south to her apartment, right off campus. She met me at the door, squealing and with tears welling in her eyes, she was so happy to see me. We hugged, and then she ushered me inside and introduced me to her roommate, Karen, a petite ebony beauty with long, silky dark hair who was in her senior year.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Kaminski," Karen said as she shook my hand. I didn't think much of it at the time, but she held my hand a little extra long as her eyes roamed up and down.

"Please, call me Michelle," I replied warmly.

Once I had stashed my bags in the spare bedroom, Jenna gave me the grand tour, and I complimented them both several times on their taste in decorating.

"So what's on the agenda for tonight?" I asked.

"Oh, Michelle, you are in for a treat tonight," Karen replied. "We're all gonna get dolled up and head out for a night on the town, and see if we can't drive some guys crazy." She giggled slightly as she said it.

"Wow, I haven't done that in a while," I replied, grinning.

"Did you bring something to wear?" Jenna asked.

"You know, I actually did," I replied, "although I wasn't sure if we were going to go out, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to be prepared."

"Cool," said Karen. "Well, we were planning on leaving in about an hour, and we were gonna head somewhere for some dinner first."

"Sounds good, but I have just one question. Who's our designated driver?"

"Don't need one," Jenna replied. "That's why we chose this place, Mom. Everything's within walking distance."

"Yeah," said Karen, "more like crawling distance." I was still laughing when I closed the door to my bedroom and started getting ready.

Forty-five minutes later, I emerged, dressed in a form-fitting burgundy camisole top and a pair of skin-tight black leather pants, with a pair of calf-high leather boots. The other two gaped at the transformation.

"Wow, Mom, you look great!" said Jenna, who was clad in a tight pair of blue jeans and a slinky blue silk top.

"Yeah, you do, Michelle," gushed Karen as she eyed me up and down. She was looking pretty hot herself in a plaid pleated cotton skirt and black sequined bustier.

After a few more tweaks in the mirror, we were ready, and headed out the door.

Karen led us down the street to this little mom and pop Italian restaurant where the food was amazing. We each had our share of wine with dinner, and as we left the restaurant, I could already feel the relaxing effects of the booze.

After we ate, Jenna led the way to a nightclub a couple of blocks away from the apartment. The music was early-90's house and techno, my personal favorite to dance to. Even at this early hour, the place was absolutely packed with bodies, and the dance floor was shoulder-to-shoulder. Karen led the way to a table while Jenna went to the bar to get us some drinks.

"You know," said Karen once we had taken our seats, "Jenna never told me what a hottie her mom was." A mischievous smile played across her lips that matched the sparkle in her eye.

"Thanks," I replied, somewhat nervously. If Karen wasn't drunk, she was well on her way, and although I knew she meant it as a sincere compliment, I didn't know how much of it was the alcohol talking.

"Girl, your mom is such a hottie," Karen repeated as Jenna returned with our drinks.

"I know, isn't she?" Jenna replied. I started blushing and laughed nervously. Jenna had not only gotten us each a beer, but also two shots each of something called a "Red-Headed Slut".

"So what are you trying to say?" I joked. Both girls laughed.

"Just drink it, Mom, it's great stuff."

"What's in it?"

"Jaegermeister and cranberry juice."

Karen made a toast to ladies' night out, and we each downed a shot in one gulp, then chased it with a hefty swig of beer. I raised my second shot.

"To three hotties driving guys crazy!" I cried, my words just a bit slurred. Jenna, Karen, and I tapped our glasses together and down they went, followed by the remainder of our beers.

Jenna stood up, a bit unsteadily. "I'm gonna get us a coupla more beers," she said, her speech slurring worse than mine. "Karen, take this hot-ass chick out on the dance floor and show her how we drive the boys crazy." With that, she smacked me on my ass, and headed for the bar.

Karen reached out and grabbed my hand. "Let's go, Old Lady!" Then she was off for the dance floor, and I was hard-pressed to keep up with her.

We found ourselves a small space to dance in, and when I say small, I mean really small. Like, just big enough for two people. So we started dancing, and everyone was so tightly packed together that we couldn't help touching. Here and there, our breasts rubbed together, or our hips made contact, or a hand touched a thigh. I didn't think much of it; I was feeling really good and just enjoying the moment, and the heat from the bodies and the movement of mine dancing.

So it was some surprise when Karen leaned close and said, "This is how we drive the guys crazy." She motioned for me to turn so that my back was to her, then she stepped in and pressed her body into mine. I kind of figured what she was going to do, but I had no idea how far it would go. Her arms came around in front of me and one rested on my flat stomach while the other went to my hip and directed it to move. Slowly, I felt her pelvis grind into my butt, and her hand pressed my hip to follow her motions. So, I began grinding my hips as she was doing, and I leaned back into her.

I could feel the heat from her body and the lithe motion of her toned muscles against mine. Her head leaned slightly forward, and I leaned mine back, and I could feel her hot breath on my neck. Slowly, her hands began a motion of their own, first slowly caressing the front of my body as they slid upward over my breasts. I moaned then, softly, though, so no one else could hear. Karen heard, though, since my mouth was right near her ear. Then her hands slid back down, slowly over my belly and down my thighs. As they came back up, her fingernails lightly traced my inner thighs, all the way up to where they came together, but just barely missing my crotch. I sucked air in through my teeth as I enjoyed the pleasurable sensation of her touch.

At this point, I had myself convinced that we were just play-acting, pretending to be hot for each other in order to get the guys all hot and bothered. But then, after her hands had caressed my tits a second time and brought my nipples to hardness, they slid back down to my thighs again. This time, on they way back up, one hand stopped at the top of my thigh, while the other moved back up to my breast. The lower hand then slid itself in between my legs and began rubbing my pussy through the leather.

Instantly, heat sprang up in my breasts, my belly, and my pussy simultaneously. I had never before even considered being with another woman, but suddenly, I knew I wanted Karen. I made a quick check to see where Jenna was, but she was nowhere in sight. Our table was completely blocked by a wall of people, some watching eagerly the spectacle before them. As soon as I was certain that Jenna couldn't see me like this, I turned my mouth back to Karen's ear and moaned loudly.

"Mmmmmm, somebody likes this," she observed in a devilish voice.

"What makes you say that?" I replied, then wrapped my lips around her ear and sucked on the lobe. Now it was Karen's turn to moan.

"I think we should call it an early night," Karen said, still rubbing my pussy.

"What about Jenna?"

"Don't worry about her," Karen assured me. "She's almost ready to pass out, and once she does, there'll be no waking her."

"Then let's go." I broke contact with Karen and led her back to our table. True to Karen's word, Jenna was sitting at the table with her head resting in her crossed arms. I gently shook her and she raised her head, bleary-eyed.

"You ready to go home, honey?" I asked her. Her only response was to nod her head weakly. Karen and I helped her up, and with each of us under one shoulder, helped her to the door and back to the apartment.

Once back home, we laid her on her bed, took her shoes off, and covered her with a blanket, shutting her bedroom door behind us. Karen slid it back open a crack.

"She likes a little bit of airflow," she explained, then led me back into the living room.

"So, Michelle, have you ever been with another woman?" Karen asked with a look of mischief on her face. I shook my head.

"Ever kissed another girl?" As she barely whispered this, she moved her body close to mine, until we were barely touching, and her lips barely brushed mine as she spoke. Again, I shook my head, but leaned closer to her. I could feel her proximity, and her breath on my lips, and at that second, I realized I was going down a path there would be no return from. Would I regret it?

Before I had time to formulate an answer, her lips were on mine, and her arms slid over my hips to my tight, round ass, and she pulled me into her. I could feel our thighs touching, and our pussies, and our breasts, and our lips, and her hands on my ass, and the heat of her body ignited a heat in mine, and my question of regret melted away in an instant.

Her kiss was amazing, her lips soft and sweet, her breath a hot mix of beer and Jaeger. Gently, she ran her tongue over my lips, and they parted, allowing her full access to my mouth. My tongue met hers as it slid inside, and as they danced, I ran my fingers through her silky hair. Just as gently as she started the kiss, she broke it, but held me tightly in her arms.

"Wow," I breathed, my eyes still closed as I savored every sensation of contact between her body and mine. "That was amazing!"

"So I take it you want more?" she asked coyly.

"Yeah," I said, and the word wasn't even out of my mouth before her lips covered mine again. As we kissed for what seemed an eternity, her hands slid up under the back of my shirt, and raised it up so that our bare bellies touched. The new sensation of skin-on-skin drove me wild, and I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, breaking the kiss. I plunged my mouth down onto her and kissed and licked her neck all over.

"Oh my god, baby, that's so good," she moaned as she raised one of her legs and wrapped it around the back of mine.

She pulled back slightly then, and slid her hands higher, lifting my shirt over my head. I allowed her to slide it off and loved the look in her eyes as she stared at my creamy nude breasts. I could feel her shift her hips and lift her skirt so that her pussy, clothed only in a thin silk thong, started grinding against my thigh. While she got herself off on my leg, I reached up her back, undid her bustier, and let it fall to the floor, exposing her small but firm chocolate breasts. Her brown nipples were hard as rocks, and her areolas were the same amazing shade, and swollen with lust. Our breasts squeezed into each other, my creamy ones smashing against her gorgeous brown globes. My hand that held her hair released it, and as I continued to suck and lick her neck, slid down her back to her perfect round ass, and up underneath her skirt, where I began caressing her pussy through her tiny thong.

Just then, she bit her lip to avoid screaming as she came, although a slight cry did reach my ears. Instantly, her panties were drenched with her juices, and I slid my finger all around her soaking thong, getting it saturated with her cum. I then raised it to my lips and she watched as I sucked it dry, a look of pure lust in her eyes. Her musk was so sweet, and the taste made me so aroused that my clitoris throbbed painfully.

"I need to cum right now, baby," I told her. She smiled.

"I want to fulfill a fantasy of yours tonight. Any fantasy at all," she told me. I thought hard, then smiled, and whispered it into her ear.

She grinned and said, "I was thinking the same thing." Gently, she led me to the bedroom. Once inside, she stepped up to me and slowly undid my leather pants. Then she slid them off of me, getting down on one knee as her hands caressed my hips and legs. As I stepped out of the pants, my pussy was right in front of her face, and I knew she could smell my scent, as well as see how wet my own black satin string bikini was.

Wasting no time, as soon as both my feet were back on solid ground, she reached up, grabbed my ass, and pulled my pussy into her face. Her expert tongue immediately found my swollen clit, and attacked it through my panties, her lips sealing themselves around my crotch. I almost came as she moaned at the taste of my juices already soaking my panties.

As she continued to work on my pussy, my hips started grinding into her, pressing my pussy deeper into her mouth. My hand went down to her head again and pushed her into my crotch even harder.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good!" I moaned as she ate my pussy through my panties. I was so very close to coming. "Don't stop! I'm gonna cum, baby!" She stopped, but only long enough to rip my panties down to my ankles. She admired my neatly shaven pussy for a moment, bare except for a pencil-thin "landing strip" of neatly trimmed fiery red hair. Then her tongue plunged into me while her nose slammed into my clit. I threw my head back and cried out as I came instantly, my hot cum flowing out of my throbbing pussy. As the first wave subsided, I looked down at her, this amazingly beautiful black coed licking my pussy clean and looking back at me with lust filled eyes.

"Your pussy tastes amazing!" she exclaimed as she rose and kissed me deeply. I could taste my cum on her tongue and it got me even more aroused. My pussy and my inner thighs were drenched, and I could feel my juices running down the insides of my thighs. I savored the sensation for what seemed like an eternity until she broke the kiss.

"Go lay on your back on the bed," she instructed. As I obeyed, she went to her dresser and pulled a pair of velvet-covered handcuffs from the drawer. I held my hands up through the bars of her headboard, and as she leaned over me to cuff them together, her naked breast brushed my mouth. I instantly took it in, sucking as hard as I could. She shuddered and moaned her pleasure, then lingered a bit after she had me tightly cuffed. Then she pulled away and stood on the bed over me.

Slowly, she slid her skirt down and off, revealing her silver silk thong. While I watched, she stood over me and began rubbing herself through it, pushing the material deeper into her pussy. I watched her rub her clit through the thin material, and she closed her eyes as she moaned in pleasure. Watching her was making my pussy throb again, and I was hoping that it would receive more of her attention soon.

Her eyes opened and she looked at me lustfully as she slid her hand down into her panties, stroking her clit directly. Moaning again, she bit her lip as she slowly brought herself to climax. This time, as she came, I could see her juices flowing out of her pussy, and I wanted to lick them dry.

"Do you want to eat my pussy, baby?" she asked. Unable to speak, I simply nodded my head vigorously. She slid her panties off and revealed her gorgeous pussy. It was completely shaved, the dark skin around her opening glistening with cum, and her pink inner lips swollen with lust. I stared unabashedly at it.

"Okay, this is all yours, baby," she said as she got down off the bed. "But I have to go get something, first." With that, she padded naked out of the bedroom, and returned a moment later with a small black scrap of cloth in her hand. As she approached, she spread it out and stretched it over my head. As everything went dark, I realized that she had blindfolded me.

"Ooooh," I said, completely aroused. "I like this."

"I bet," she replied. Then I felt the bed shift as she climbed on top of me and straddled my hips. Our dripping pussies slid back and forth over each other as she rocked, and her hands massaged my tits. I moaned loudly, and she leaned down to kiss me. Our tongues mingled once again, and then her mouth moved down my neck. Her lips and tongue left no skin untouched, and soon she was sliding further down and taking first one, then the other nipple into her warm, wet mouth.

Gently, she would bite the nipples, and as she held them in her teeth, she flicked them with her talented tongue. The sensation was driving me absolutely wild, and I couldn't wait to feel that tongue in my hot slit once again.

My dreams quickly came true, for it wasn't long before I could feel her mouth licking its way down my tummy, lingering a bit at my belly button ring, which she flicked with her tongue several times, eliciting moans of passion from me. Then I felt her mouth kissing my thighs, my knees, my shins, and the top of my feet. Next, she took my big toe in her mouth and pretended she was sucking a small penis, her soft lips caressing the sides while her tongue swirled around it. I was in pure heaven. This girl was doing things to me and making me feel so alive and so full of passion. I had never experienced it before. Now, I did have a regret. I regretted that it took me this long to discover sex with another woman.

As I thought this, the attention on my toe stopped, and her mouth began working its way up again. I spread my legs as I felt her kissing my inner thighs, gently and slowly, then licking them, slowly working her way up to my aching cunt. I wanted her tongue in my pussy so badly it hurt.

My legs were wide open as she kissed and licked her way to the very innermost thigh, where the top of my leg met my outer lips. I could feel her hot breath on my pussy as she sniffed my scent, then I felt her nose gently touch my soft labia. I gasped in pleasure and my hips bucked off of the bed, trying to shove my pussy into her face.

Sensing my need, her mouth completely enveloped my pussy as her tongue plunged into my cunt. My hips bucked again, shoving her tongue even deeper into me, and she began fucking me with her tongue. While she did this, one hand slid up and cupped my breast, kneading it and twisting the nipple painfully but pleasurably. The other hand wrapped around my leg, and her thumb slid down to my swollen, erect clit and started rubbing it. I closed my eyes beneath the blindfold and surrendered my will to that of my lust.

12