Girls' Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several minutes, we remained locked mouth to pussy until I could feel the tidal wave begin to sweep over me.

"Oh yes, baby, I'm gonna cum again!" I cried, not bothering to keep my voice down.

It was then that I felt the blindfold being removed. I opened my eyes and was momentarily blinded by the well-lit bedroom. After a few seconds, my eyes adjusted, and as I approached climax, I looked down at the woman between my legs.

The hair framing the face that was plunged into my crotch wasn't dark, it was blond. And the skin of the body behind it wasn't chocolate, it was tanned. I gasped as I realized: THIS WAS JENNA EATING MY PUSSY!!!!!!!!

My daughter, my own flesh and blood, was slipping her tongue in and out of my dripping cunt and rubbing my clit. HER hand was tweaking my nipple and kneading my breast. As I came to this realization, I came to another one.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as my orgasm enveloped my whole body. My muscles clenched, my teeth gritted together, and my hips drove themselves into Jenna's face as my cream exploded out of my pussy, drenching my daughter in my cum. Spasms racked my body as the most explosive orgasm slammed into me and rolled me over and over again, the way a wave slams and rolls an unwary surfer.

When it subsided, my body collapsed onto the bed, and I looked down at Jenna once again as I caught my breath. She was completely nude and sitting up between my legs, licking her lips, and using her hands, catlike, to wipe my cum off of her face and then licking her hands clean. I should have been horrified, but at that moment, Jenna was the most beautiful I had ever seen her.

"Oh my god, baby, that was incredible!" I told her. What else could I say? It was the truth. My daughter had just given me the most amazing orgasm I had ever imagined.

As I said this, Karen came over from the side of the bed and started licking my daughter's face clean. When she was done, they kissed as deeply as Karen and I had kissed while I watched, growing more and more amazed at how incredibly gorgeous and sexy Jenna was.

When they broke the kiss, Jenna turned to me and began crawling up my prone body. She nestled her hips into my crotch and lowered herself onto me, her large, tanned breasts (no tanlines!) smashing into mine. She took my face in her hands and we kissed, deeply and softly, our tongues mingling together as I tasted my cum on her tongue and she tasted Karen's on mine. I wrapped one leg around her body, my calf coming to rest on her tight little ass.

"So what did you think, Mom?" she asked after we kissed forever.

"You know, I should be ashamed, but instead I'm really, really turned on. I had no idea incest could feel that good." My reply was honest, but Jenna giggled.

"I've been wanting to do that for a couple of months, now," she admitted. "Ever since Karen seduced me. I loved the taste of her, and I knew you were hot, and wondered what you would taste like."

"So this is all your idea?" I asked, intrigued.

"Oh, hell, no!" Jenna laughed. "I would never have the balls to plan this. It was all Karen."

Karen sat on the bed next to us. "You know what you need to do now, Michelle?"

"What?"

"You need to take care of your little girl. She hasn't had her fun yet."

I closed my eyes and imagined my face buried in my daughter's shaved pussy. At the thought, I felt an electric jolt pass from the top of my head to my clit. As I imagined my tongue entering her honeyed pussy, my own pussy twitched, and grew both warmer and wetter. I opened my eyes.

"Jenna, baby?" I said.

"Yes?"

"I want to eat your hot little pussy." Jenna smiled and pushed herself off of me. She climbed up and straddled my chest, and I could look down and see her beautiful tan pussy, just inches from my mouth. I sniffed, deeply inhaling her musky scent. Her pussy smelled so sweet, and I could see it glistening with her juices, and feel more of them running out of her onto my tits. Then she placed one knee on either side of my head and lifted her pussy up til it hung over my face. The tiniest drop of her cum dripped onto my lips, and I licked it off greedily. Then I stretched my tongue up as far as I could and just barely brushed her tiny but erect clit. She moaned loudly as she lowered herself onto me, and my tongue dove into her twitching cunt.

TO BE CONTINUED

12