Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Jerome, this is one horny bitch," said Mustafa. "How much did you give her?"

"Half the shotglass," said the bartender.

No telling how much Xcite the girl had drunk at the other bar. "Shit, she's gonna be like this for a month."

"Will you two jungle bunnies shut up and fuck me some more."

"This bitch needs an attitude adjustment," growled Mustafa.

"I'll make some calls." Jerome headed over to the bar.

Kerry was about to remind the bartender that his phone wasn't working when Mustafa picked her up and set her on the stage. He climbed up behind her.

Mustafa began tugging on his cock. It never shrank always remaining thirteen inches long. It just fattened and hardened when he got an erection. "You want some more of this?"

"Yes."

"Why do you crave it?"

"It's incredible. It satisfies me like no other cock ever has. I've never had this many orgasms."

"It's superior."

"Superior? Yes, I guess it is."

"Superior to anything you ever had from a white guy?"

"Yes, it's superior to my husband's or my old boyfriends."

"It's not my cock thats superior." Kerry had crawled to him now and he was slapping her face with his cock.

"It isn't?" she asked trying to kiss it.

"No, it's black men that are superior. Beg for it."

"Please let me have some more of your cock. I've never been this horny and it's the only thing that can satisfy me."

"Call me master, you whore and I'll see that you get all the superior black cock you can handle."

"Thank you master." Mustafa quit moving it around and allowed her to take the head in her mouth she tasted his sperm and her juices on his cock.

"What's your name?" Mustafa pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Ker..."

"Shut the fuck up. It's now slut. You answer to slut now. Understand?"

"Yes master."

"Now suck my cock, slut."

Kerry licked around the head of his cock. He yanked it out again and held it up, thrusting his grossly deformed balls in her face. Kerry licked both the large one and the small one before he let her have the shaft again. Kerry eagerly took it in her mouth, afraid he would pull it back again. She craved his huge cock in her pussy, but she also wanted him in her mouth. Luckily, the problem solved itself. Half of Mustafa's cock was shoved down her throat as Jerome returned, thrusting his cock into her pussy.

Kerry's huge, pendulous breasts swung as Jerome slammed his cock in and out of her pussy. Each thrust pushed more of Mustafa's cock down her throat. She couldn't show Mustafa's penis the respect it deserved with Jerome pounding her pussy, so she just waited for Jerome to cum.

Eventually Jerome did cum, filling her pussy with another load of sperm and triggering another orgasm. When she had come down from her orgasmic high, Kerry started worshiping the big cock shoved down her throat.

Mustafa kept his big hand on her head controlling the speed of her downward thrusts. When he felt the sperm churning in his balls, he removed his hand and with both hands reached under her and grabbed her nipples. Mustafa squeezed her nipples between his fingers and he began stroking them. Milk squirted out, hitting the stage. "Look Jerome, I'm milking her, just like she's miking my caaahock," screamed Mustafa pumping her mouth full of sperm. The amount caught Kerry off guard and she reared her head catching the second wad full in the face. It wasn't a strand or a few drops, it was as if a shotglass full of cum was tossed on her face. She regained control and clamped her lips over the tip catching and swallowing the subsequent wads.

"I gotta try some of that," said Jerome crawling on his back under her and taking one of her nipples in his mouth. Soon he was sucking on it with more gusto then her daughter had shown. Jerome took his mouth off and milk sprayed out covering the black man's chest. Drips ran along the muscle ridges on his chest.

"More," begged Kerry stroking the last drop of sperm from Mustafa's cock.

"You want more, you got it Slut," said Mustafa.

Kerry heard applause and looked up. Four black men as muscular as Jerome were watching the show. They started stripping as she watched.

More car doors were slamming outside as the black men climbed on the stage.

It took about a dozen black men to quench the fires burning in her pussy. At one point, Kerry had a cock in ass, pussy, mouth and one in each hand. Her thighs and crotch were red and sore, but thankfully her pussy continued to produce lubricant and became so full of sperm, she had no trouble taking them all. She fucked every one of them, had half fuck her ass, and the other half filled her belly with so much cum, she thought she might throw-up.

Some of the blacks were skinny, some fat, some had cocks so small she didn't even feel them after Mustafa and Jerome. Obvioulsly, it wasn't true that all black men were well hung, but when they were big they were really big.

Near dawn, Kerry felt herself being carried out of the building, and opened her eyes to see Debbie and Sherie supporting her. Where Kerry was sore and exhausted, the other two girls looked radiant. Kerry had been laying in a pool of sperm and felt bad for getting Deb's car dirty, but her friends were almost as covered as she was. Sherie returned to the bar to retrieve Kerry's clothes and then they drove off to Deb's apartment in New York to clean up. Amazingly, Kerry was horny again before they even reached the city. She briefly wondered what had happened to Alisa.

Part 4: Alisa

"Hic, oops excuse me," said Alisa trying to suppress the hiccups. For the first time in her life, she had loosened up a little and gotten drunk. It was also the last time she would loosen up as she was getting married in three days. "Yoush two shure you don't mind taking me home?"

"Not at all," said Marcus grinning at her. He was driving the car. His buddy Darren had gotten in the back seat with her for some reason. "It's no trouble."

"That's right," added Darren, "one of our duties is to escort the dancers home, so why not you? You lost your ride and are too drunk to drive anyway."

All three were dripping wet from running to Marcus' car in the rain. It was raining even harder now. "I can't thank you enough. You're real gentlemen to help a woman in dishdress..in disstresh..in trouble."

"Our pleasure," said Marcus.

"And yours," added Darren.

The two black men laughed at that, but Alisa didn't get it. She sat back and looked at her saviours. Both black men wore goattees and were bald. They were both masses of muscles, even more so then Lamar and Leon. Marcus had dark black skin while Darren was lighter. She couldn't help glancing down to see if they had bulges. They did. She could see the outlines of two huge cocks running down their pants legs.

"See something you like?" asked Darren catching her staring at his bulge.

Alisa blushed. "You two look as big ash the schtrippers I shaw tonight."

"We're black aren't we?" asked Marcus.

"Are all blacksh big?" she asked.

"Of course," said Darren. "That's why black men make better lovers."

Yesterday, she wouldn't have believed him, but today after seeing four hung black men at the bar and knowing that Debbie and even married Sherie were sleeping with black men at this moment, convinced her. She wondered where Kerry was? One thing was for sure, her bigoted friend wasn't with a black man.

Alisa turned to look at the road, but the oncoming headlights were blurry and made her dizzy. She found her attention being drawn back to the black men's crotches. She had an overwhelming desire to see what they were packing. "If I tip you, will you let me see your penises?"

"We ain't strippers," said Marcus and Alisa felt her hopes sink, but he added, "You can see ours for free."

"But we don't have penises," added Darren. "We have cocks, big black cocks. White men have little penises. Ask us to show you our big black cocks."

"May I shee your big black cocksh?" Alisa asked delighted that this wasn't going to cost her anything. She needed all her money for the wedding and honeymoon.

Darren went first, unzipping his pants and raising his hips to pull them off. He wore briefs so overstretched, the material looked thinned, but she couldn't tell as the car was too dark. Darren flipped his briefs down, and his cock sprang up at half mast. He gave the tip a couple tugs and soon it grew to its full length around thirteen inches.

Alisa leaned down in the dark car for a closer look. "Dear god, it's as thick as a coke can." That wasn't an exageration. He often had to follow another "enhanced" just to get it in. Women never recovered from Darren's cock. After him, many couldn't even feel some of the smaller nine-ten inch "enhanced" until their pussys slowly closed up months later. His balls were splayed out and looked like two of the fortune telling eight balls that children played with. They produced excessive amounts of sperm and Darren had once measured a typical orgasm of his by filling up a 20oz coke bottle. He had overflowed the bottle. For some reason, he also was finding that he was extremely fertile.

"You'd better take mine out since I'm driving," called Marcus from the front. She was reluctant to take her eyes off Darren's monstrous cock, but she did want to see what Marcus was packing.

Alisa reached around to the front of the car and fumbled with the buttons on Marcus' jeans. "Hurry up," he said, "before it gets hard and runs down my pant leg. It can get very uncomfortable." Alisa hurried with the zipper. "Faster, it's stiffening." Alisa reached in and yanked it out, feeling it swelling up in her hand. Alisa stared in awe at Marcus' big horse cock. It was longer then Darren's, around fifteen inches long and very thick, but not as thick as Darren's cock.

Marcus had one of the biggest cocks on record. He had been big before enhancement at just over eight inches, now it stayed that big soft. Both he and Darren were newly enhanced and still finding out what their bodies were capable of. The other "enhanced" saw them as natural leaders and they were both going places in the company. The bouncer job was just temporary until new assignments came in. "You can touch mine too," said Darren.

Alisa had never released Marcus' cock from her grip. Her hand had been hefting and stroking it. She brought her left hand over to Darren's cock and squeezed it too. She was holding two of the biggest cocks in the world. She felt honored.

The confined car filled with the smell of their huge cocks. The smell assaulted her brain insinuating its way into every thought. They had the same hold on her as Lamar's cock had, only trapped in the car the odor was more powerful. Alisa felt the tape she used to cover her nipples stretching as they tried to harden and her crotch was getting wet. Her crotch had never gotten wet, Todd had to coat his penis with lotion to get it in her. She felt sorry for the two black men. Their cocks were so swollen, they had to hurt. They needed to cum real bad and they needed her help, but she was engaged and in love.

Marcus pulled into a motel and pulled his cock out of her hands as he got out. He walked over to the lobby and started talking to the desk clerk, an older black man. He soon returned, and though her eyes couldn't focus on it, it appeared he hadn't put his cock away even when talking to the clerk. "Where are we?" she asked.

"We're getting a motel room."

"I thought you were taking me home?"

"We will in the morning. You live too far to drive tonight and it's raining too hard. I'm also tired and probably shouldn't be driving."

"I'm tired too," said Darren, yawning and grinning at her.

"I shee," she replied slurring, still a little drunk. Seeing their cocks had seemed to have a sobering effect on her. Darren helped her out and she took a big whiff of fresh air. It was pouring rain now, but the fresh air helped clear her head of impure thoughts. Another minute in the car and she wasn't sure what she would have done. Their cocks seemed to draw her like magnets. They ran through the rain to the room.

Marcus unlocked the door and they entered the room It only had one king-sized bed. "Where will I sleep?" asked Alisa.

"We're all taking the bed. We're all adults here," said Darren removing his shirt. Marcus was already topless and working on his pants. Both men had the torso's of greek gods only with black skin.

Their giant cocks sprang free as their pants came off. They hadn't shrank an inch. These men were more muscular and better hung then any others she had seen tonight.

"You'd better get out of those wet clothes before you catch cold," said Marcus. He ripped open her bulky blouse, sending buttons flying everywhere.

"Wait," she said. "I can't, I've nothing to wear." Marcus pulled the destroyed blouse up over her head, covering her mouth and muffling her voice. Hands were undoing her ankle-length skirt which fell to floor. Voices said, "they look like my grandma's panties." "Shit, this is one hot looking bitch." Something cold and metallic touched her skin near her panties and ripped up. Her panties stretched out then fell off her. The knife moved up to her bra and cut the strap securing her breasts. Alisa had large, firm breasts that rivaled Debbie's. Her bra's were designed to conceal them as much as possible as she was uncomfortable showing off her body. "Look at this shit, she covers her nipples." The bandages covering her nipples were ripped off and a muffled "ouch" came from Alisa under the shirt. Her two, puffy, inch-long nipples sprang free. They were the longest, thickest, nipples either black man had seen. She covered them to keep from poking out her clothes and embarrassing her. Alisa was built like a cartoon slut.

Alisa struggled and pulled the blouse over her head. She stood nude, these men seeing more of her then anyone else had, including her fiance. They had completely stripped her in less then a minute. "I say Alisa," said Marcus. "You are one of the hottest women, I've ever seen."

"Yeah," added Darren. "Your body is incredible. Why do you try to hide it?"

"It's embarrassing." She was blushing from head to toe. "Look how big they are." She hefted her breasts just under her nipples "You can't possibly find these attractive." Both their cocks spasmed as she held up her breasts. They were perfectly formed and her nipples were so long she could lick them herself.

"We should hurry and get to bed," said Darren. He was staring at her body with as much awe as she had stared-and was still staring- at his cock. It filled her with self confidence to see how these men were reacting to her.

"I don't think it appropriate to sleep nude together," she said. "I'm to be married in three..no two days now." It was late in the morning.

"You're right but there aren't any more rooms available."

"I didn't see many cars in the parking lot."

"They're remodeling. I tell you what though, for proprieties sake, we'll face different directions. Hop in."

Alisa sat on the bed. She had been planning on squeezing in on the edge, but Marcus and Darren swiftly moved in on either side of her trapping her between their bodies.

They were gentlemen and let her recline in the normal position, while they put their heads where you normally put your feet. Their bulky bodies took up most of the bed, tightly wedging her between them. Her bare flesh was constantly rubbing against theirs. She was facing Darren and his thick cock was poking her forehead. She thought she'd feel more comfortable if they turned out the lights, but she also wanted the oportunity to examine his cock up close. Darren stretched, his cock sliding down her face as he did so.

Alisa flipped over only to find herself in the same predicament. Marcus' longer cock extended farther down her forehead. "Can you two slide down some more, your cocks are in my face."

Marcus grabbed her legs and pulled her down instead of sliding down himself. She was now staring at his six pack abs. Much better, she thought until Marcus let out a big yawn. His tongue flickered between her legs and over the nub on her pussy. A jolt of electricity seemed to run up her spine at his touch.

Alisa struggled to climb back up, only to find her face was in his crotch again. She slid back down, and sure enough, he yawned again. This time his tongue seemed to lick up the nub. Another jolt went up her spine. Alisa flipped over and Darren yawned. His tongue felt large and prehensile, curling around the tip of her pussy before slipping away.

Alisa didn't know what to do. She turned back over and Marcus let out a big yawn. It lapped the tip a couple times and it felt so good, she stiffled a moan. She could still feel it on the tip, like he was sticking his tongue out. Her hips, involuntarily moved forward, so that his tongue slid across her. Alisa's legs parted and she started thrusting her hips more excitedly. She was fucking his extended tongue now. With that, Marcus grabbed her legs and spread them wider as he buried his face in her pussy.

It was disgusting, but nothing had ever felt so good. She knew it was wrong, but each flicker of his tongue sent shockwaves of pleasure radiating out from her pussy. It felt so good she couldn't gather the strength to push him away. Marcus moved his arm and Alisa felt one beefy finger push its way into her vagina. The tip started rubbing around a spot deep in her pussy and Alisa's hips began bucking uncontrollably.

It happened when Marcus sucked on her clit. Alisa was still writhing with pleasure from the movement of his finger. Marcus placed his lips on her clit and sucked inward. The explosions started in her pussy and radiated outward. Alisa had never had one of course, only making love to Todd several times and he was as inexperienced as she was. It was her first orgasm and it was incredible. Her pussy seemed to squeeze his finger only to balloon up again. It felt like a series of firecrackers going off one after the other.

Alisa was still spasming from the orgasm when she felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart by Darren. His tongue slid down her ass crack and around her anus. Alisa didn't have time to object or be disgusted, she was too busy moaning to speak. By the time she recovered from the orgasm, Darren was pushing his tongue into her ass hole and it actually felt good. Marcus was still sucking on her clit while fingering her and the additional sensations in her ass had another orgasm exploding from her pussy within seconds of the first. Alisa reared her head and found herself staring at Marcus' bulbous cock-head. She followed her first instinct, which was to stretch her neck towards his cock. He was so tall that she could barely reach, but she did manage to kiss the head as a way of saying thanks. When she recovered from the second orgasm, she couldn't believe she had kissed the thing a man peed from, and a black stranger at that, but it had felt completely natural to her.

"Next time, you take the ass,"said Darren to Marcus.

"That felt incredible," said Alisa stretching

"You ready to try what your friends are having?" asked Darren.

"No, I can't cheat on my fiance, but thank you anyway." Alisa was lying on her back, feeling their big cock-heads touching her hair. She was begining to understand why her friends hadn't been able to resist the black men. She would forgive Sherie for the sin of adultery.

Suddenly, Marcus jumped off the bed. "Ow, ow, ow," he said limping around the room.

"What's wrong?" asked Alisa sitting up.

"Charley horse."

"Can I help?"

"Yes, can you massage my leg for me?"

"Of course."

Marcus pulled her to her feet and sat on the bed. He spread his legs as she kneeled at his feet and began rubbing his calf. This put her at eye-level with his crotch. She stared at his huge erect phallus as she kneeled at his feet. The head bobbed before her eyes as she massaged his leg.