Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy having your pussy eatten?" asked Marcus.

"Yes, I loved it." Alisa rubbed his leg harder. His leg was so muscular it was like rubbing a rock. "I hope my fiance will do it."

"White boys don't like to eat pussy. They're too prissy. Now massage my thigh."

"My Toddy will do anything for me," she said working her hands up to his thighs. Though Marcus was right, Todd was prissy and she couldn't picture him doing what Marcus had just done.

Moving her hands up to his thighs, put her lips closer to his bobbing cock-head and one of her hands against his balls. The smell coming off his cock was delicious, even after coming twice she was still horny and smelling it seemed to make her hornier.

"Why don't you heft my balls?" ordered Marcus. Alisa obeyed feeling how heavy they were. "Why did you kiss my cock, Alisa?"

Alisa blushed. "I don't know, I just felt so good, I wanted to thank you. It felt right."

"I could barely feel it. Could you thank me again?"

Alisa nodded. Her left hand moved over to the base of his cock and held it steady while her right hand still massaged his balls. She puckered up and kissed the crown, being careful to avoid the white stuff leaking out from the tip. "Thank you," she said before kissing it again. She let her kiss linger a little, while she inhaled his scent through her nose.

"You know it's customary to return the favor."

"What do you mean?" she asked, she had removed her lips, but still held his cock. She found herself reluctant to release it.

"I made you cum with my mouth, so you have to do the same for me."

"Oh, I couldn't do that. It sounds so dirty." Alisa felt her nipples hurting, they were so hard with excitement at the thought. "Plus, I can't cheat."

"Oral sex isn't cheating. Besides, your fiance will love it and if you do a real good job, he might just eat your pussy as good as we did. Don't you want to have your pussy eatten again?"

"Yes, I want that very much."

"The trick is to do such a good job that he'll do anything for you for another one. However, you need to do a good job and that takes practice."

"I can practice on you!"

"Smart girl. You can start by licking all over it. Start with the head and work your way down."

It sounded like a great idea to her. Between the alcohol and the smell coming off Marcus' cock, Alisa's thoughts were clouded. She couldn't think clearly and found it easier to let him do her thinking for her. Alisa stuck her tongue out and licked around the crown.

"Lick everywhere," ordered Marcus.

Alisa had been avoiding the pre-cum flowing out his pee-slit. She sighed and moved her tongue over it, lapping up his juice. There was so much of it, it had been hard to avoid anyway, but then a cock this big needed a lot of lubrication. It didn't taste bad at all and her tongue pushed into his pee-slit trying to get more. His cock spasmed as she teased the head.

"Now the shaft."

Alisa nodded and moved her tongue down his rod. She licked every ridge, every bump, and every puffy blue vein as she coated the shaft with saliva.

"Don't forget the balls."

Alisa licked the underside of his cock down to his scrotum. His balls were bigger then tennis balls and only looked small compared with the monsters dangling between Darren's legs. She licked around his left testicle and then the right.

"Now it's time to see how good a cock sucker you are. Put the head in your mouth and try to see how much you can swallow."

Alisa pulled a pubic hair off her tongue and licked back up his shaft. She stretched her mouth wide and took him inside. She gagged as soon as it touched the back of her throat.

"Take it easy baby. Relax. Take a little at a time and breathe through your nose. Remember, do a good job on me and your husband's little white penis will be a breeze."

Alisa hadn't even thought of her fiance she was too intent on serving Marcus. She couldn't even think how Todd must compare to Marcus, half as big, a third? She hadn't seen it, only felt him inside her in the dark. Marcus' thumb was probably bigger.

Alisa tried again relaxing her throat and breathing through her nose. This time she took the tip in her throat before she had to pull out. She tried again and again, each time taking a little more until it felt like the head was in her belly. She was crying and trying not to gag.

"Come on baby, don't over do it," said Marcus. "It takes practice and you'll never be able to get it all. Just suck on what your comfortable with and jerk off the rest."

Alisa nodded. She was crying because she feared she was failing at this and Marcus wouldn't be happy with her. She began bobbing her head over just half of his cock while stroking the rest with both hands.

Marcus reached over her head and took her scrungie off, letting her hair cascade over her shoulders and back. "You have beautiful hair. Never wear it up," he ordered

Alisa continued sucking and stroking him. From time to time, she had to rest, but she continued licking the head while catching her breath. Eventually, the steel shaft in her mouth and hands began to grow. The head swelled up even bigger and the veins hardened. Marcus placed his hand on the back of her head, keeping his cock in her throat.

His grunt warned her first. Then his cock seemed to recoil and shoot forward jerking in her throat. His hot seed flowed down her throat into her belly. He was slowly withdrawing it and as the head entered her mouth, her throat closed up behind it. Alisa's mouth immediately filled up with sperm until her cheeks bulged out and it dribbled down her chin.

Alisa swallowed, choking. She fell on all fours, sperm pouring out her mouth. gagging at the amount. Another, equally large wad splattered across her back and hair. She swallowed what she could and brought her mouth up to his cock-head again catching the third wave in her face. Her lips clamped down over the tip in time to swallow several mouth fulls.

Alisa kneeled between this incredible man's legs, with the head of a huge fifteen inch dark black cock in her mouth, swallowing his seed. She looked up at his muscular chest and handsome face staring down at her. A strange feeling came over her. It was a sense of belonging as if she knew her place in the universe and had discovered her purpose in life.

His cock finally softened and went limp in her mouth, though it remained at least ten inches long. Alisa reluctantly pulled her lips off it.

"Not fair, you gotta get me off too," said Darren. "I'll never be able to sleep with this thing so hard."

"There's no way, I'll be able to swallow that thing," Alisa replied, but she was already licking her lips at the thought of more sperm, even though her belly felt full.

"You gotta do it. I helped get you off."

"Let me go clean up first." Alisa went to the bathroom and used a washcloth to wipe the sperm off her face that she couldn't reach with her tongue. She cleaned off what she could on her back and in her hair. It was like a completely different woman staring back at her from the mirror. Her cheeks were puffy and her eyes were red, but she was glowing. The person looking back at her was an exciting sexual being, not what she was used to seeing.

She walked back to the bedroom naked, a previously unknown sway finding its way to her hips. Darren was now sitting on the bed with his erect, coke-can thick cock sticking out from his crotch. "Marcus said you were pretty good. Lets see if you can handle this."

"Yeah bro," said Marcus, "what she lacks in experience she makes up with enthusiasm."

'My god!' thought Alisa. I was showing enthusiasm. What am I doing? It must be the booze, this isn't me. Before she could think any more, Darren had grabbed her hips and was pulling her down. She fell to her knees and looked crosseyed down his thick black log. There was no way she could take that in her mouth. Alisa wrapped her right hand around the base, amazed by the fact that there was a four inch gap between her fingers. Impatient, Darren placed one large hand around the back of her head and pulled forwards.

Alisa started licking around the head, willingly lapping up the pre-cum this time. Her tongue teased his pee-slit, then slid around the crown. She was moaning with satisfaction by the time her tongue had made it to the base. She did show enthusiasm sucking these men off! She actually enjoyed it!

Alisa returned to the head and stretched her jaw wide. Her tongue twirled around the head as it entered her mouth. He continued forward and his cock entered her throat. Alisa jerked back as she found herself choking. She relaxed and tried again. This time she took a little in her throat. Something she probably couldn't have done without having just sucked off Marcus. Alisa took an inch and choked again. She kept trying, but could never take more then several inches down her throat. These huge cocks were making her tonsils sore. "I'm sorry, you're just too thick for me to do this properly. Can I just stroke you off?"

"No, I gotta better idea. Get up on the bed and lay on your back."

Alisa stood, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She had no idea what he intended, but she climbed on the bed anyway. She held her legs tightly shut to protect her purity, though every instinct screamed at her to spread them wide for this dominant male to take her.

Darren walked to the bathroom and looked in the bowl of toiletries. This room was one of the special ones in the motel reserved for E&I employees. Hidden webcams were aimed at the shower and bed covering them from several angles with various zooms. Over a hundred people were watching this live and over a thousand would download it later. Instead of the standard shampoo and conditioner, the toiletry bowl was stocked with k-y jelly, motion lotion, and other assorted oils. He grabbed a tube of k-y and returned to the bedroom.

Marcus was lying beside Alisa caressing her breasts and belly when Darren returned to the room. Amazingly, Marcus' cock was hard again. Darren climbed on the bed and straddled her legs. "What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I'm going to titty fuck you." Darren climbed on the bed and straddled her. A submissive thrill caused her to shiver with excitement as she looked up at his huge cock and muscular chest. Darren had a small bottle in his hand and he emptied it along the shaft of his cock. He started rubbing the lotion around the head. "Here, let me do that," said Alisa reaching up to grab his cock. She ran her hands along it, coating it completely with the lotion. In fact, she was reluctant to stop and started jerking him off.

Darren let her stroke him for awhile before shouting, "enough." He pulled her hands off his cock and bent them around so that they wiped against the insides of her breasts. "Pull my cock down and place it between your breasts."

Alisa grabbed the tip of Darren's cock and pulled down amazed at the amount of strength she had to put into it to move the big thing. She pulled it down to her chest and Darren squeezed her breasts together engulfing his cock. It was so big, the head reached her neck. If it had been Marcus, she probably could have taken the tip in her mouth.

Darren started thrusting his hips and Alisa watched fascinated as his big bulbous cock head slid down, disappearing between her breasts only to spring forward again. Darren increased the pace and was soon rapidly bucking his hips. She could feel his huge balls splayed out on her belly and wandered how much sperm they must hold.

"You squeeze them together bitch," he said and Alisa raised her hands up to squeeze her breasts together so that he could fuck them. Darren had wanted his hands free to play with her nipples. Alisa's arelolas were puffy and the size of half-dollars, but it was her nipples which fascinated men the most. They were fat, inch long minature cocks, almost always hard, and extremely sensitive. Darren squeezed both her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He pulled them roughly, stretching them out, but it felt good and Alisa started moaning.

Alisa's moans turned to crys of delight when Marcus inserted his finger back in her pussy. She tried desperately to raise her hips into Marcus' finger, but Darren's weight held her immobile. Her moans turned to ones of frustration.

Marcus rose up on his knees beside her and her hand automatically grabbed his cock without taking her eyes off Darren's cock. Darren's hand moved in where hers had been to keep her breasts squeezed tightly around his thrusting cock. Was it her imagination, or did it look bigger. Darren's torso glistened with sweat now and he was grunting rythmically. Alisa's legs were spread wide open now, trying to thrust up into Marcus' finger while her hand was still wrapped around his cock, stroking it.

Marcus pulled his finger out and suddenly jabbed two fingers deep into her pussy just as Darren thrust his cock forward and held it there. Alisa watched as the pee-slit opened. It wasn't a strand or a wad of cum, so much as it was a wave that fanned out from the tip. She screamed in orgasm just as his sperm splattered from her forehead to her neck. A lot got in her mouth and she bent her chin down opening her mouth wide to catch the second wave. She did, swallowing alot.

Darren wasn't happy with her just swallowing his sperm, he liked to baptise his sluts with it. He pulled back and jerked his third wad out onto her tits. His third wad was as much as Marcus' first.

Darren dismounted her body and kneeled on the otherside of her from Marcus. He blew another load on her belly and then moved up towards her face bending his cock down towards her lips. He jerked his cock off into her mouth and she sucked up the last of his sperm like a baby on a bottle.

Marcus was still fingering her and she felt another orgasm approaching just as he pulled his finger out. She let go of his cock and sat up, wanting his finger back, but too ashamed to ask for it.

Alisa climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. She was covered in sperm and turned the shower on. This was going to take awhile. She was still horny. Marcus' finger had brought her to the brink of orgasm just before he pulled out. Her own finger found its way between her legs several times before she got out of the shower, but she was to inexperienced to please herself. Alisa spent a long time cleaning up. Sperm seemed to become stringy when wet and was difficult to get it all off.

When she returned to the bed. The two black men were fast asleep on top the matress. They had stripped off the soiled covers and were sleeping on either end of the bed. Marcus cock was still hard and seemed to twitch every now and then. Amazingly, Darren's seemed to have hardened a little again too.

Alisa crawled between them in the right direction this time. She didn't want her face in their crotches again, she couldn't trust herslef anymore to keep her mouth off them. She faced Marcus, staring into his handsome face as he slept. He moved his arm up and placed his hand on her hip. She didn't object, in fact a shiver of excitement rose up her spine at his touch.

Marcus' hand remained there for several minutes, then it slowly caressed down her leg and around to her butt cheek. He squeezed her cheek and then pulled her tightly in his arms. Her body crushed up against him, her tits mashing into his chest. She had never felt this protected or meek in Toddy's arms. "Missed you baby," he murmered in his sleep.

Marcus' hand moved from her ass cheek to her thigh and lifted her leg up, pushing his cock in between them. "Marcus," she said softly, trying to wake him. He didn't budge and Alisa felt a shiver of pleasure as his hard shaft slid back and forth along her labia. "MARCUS," she said louder this time and shaking him, but he still didn't wake up.

Marcus groaned in his sleep. He had pulled his cock back so that the tip was dangerously close to entering her pussy. He rolled over on top of her, his weight forcing her legs to open wide. Alisa could feel his big cock-head forcing its way between her labia and entering her. She looked over at Darren. The other black man was wide awake and watching her. Marcus turned her head up to his and mashed his broad lips down against hers. She struggled for a second, but soon found her own tongue pushing into his mouth while the tip of his cock moved around in her pussy. It felt incredibly good to be in the arms of such a strong man. The fat cock-head moving around in her pussy felt too good to stop, in fact her legs were automatically opening wider to receive more of it.

"Gawd Damn, this is one tight pussy," growled Marcus. "You a virgin?"

"No," she moaned. "Though it feels like the first time." This was what sex was supposed to feel like. This was the reason she had given in and let Todd make love to her, only that had been unsatisfying. The was the kind of sex described in her cheesy romance novels, being possessed and dominated by a well-built man and the feelings were coming from a black stranger. With that realization, Alisa wrapped her legs around Marcus' ass and squeezed, trying to pull his cock in deeper.

Marcus took the hint and began bucking his hips, forcing more of his cock in with each thrust. Alisa's nails dug into his back as she came for the first time with less then half his cock inside her. Alisa began raising her hips to match his thrusts, growling and moaning as he fucked her. Marcus arched his back and looked down at her. Gone forever was the shy, overdressed, conservative young woman. She now looked like a wanton slut, comfortable with her body and sexuality. Alisa was fucking him back with all she had. "Beg me to fuck you," he growled.

"Fuck me Marcus. Gimme that big black cock. I love it. I love your cock. Fuck me."

Marcus sat up, kneeling and grabbed her legs under her knees. He held her legs spread wide as he pounded his prick in and out of her pussy. No woman had ever taken his entire fifteen inches, but Alisa took more then most, around thirteen. She thrashed around like a bitch in heat screaming and moaning as orgasm ater orgasm shook her body. Darren kneeled by her face pushing his cock down towards her lips. She was too overwhelmed to suck on it, but she slobbered all over the head with her tongue between orgasms.

Her tight pussy and her big nipples were driving Marcus crazy. This was the hottest bitch he had ever fucked. Her pussy was milking his cock. It felt so good, he wasn't even going to last a half hour. He thrust his cock, bellowing as the sperm emptied from his balls.

Alisa froze staring at his with disbelief as his sperm filed her pussy. Her belly was undulating, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she screamed as the biggest orgasm yet exploded from her pussy causing her to pass out.

Alisa woke up to a growing pain in her pussy. She opened her eyes to see Darren stuffing his thick cock in her pussy. "My god, you'll kill me with that thing."

"Just relax, you can take it." Darren pushed feeling her pussy lips spreading apart for him.

Alisa was amazed at her own bodies elasticity in accommodating him. Her labia opened wide for the huge cock-head and she moaned as the thick ridge scraped across her clit. There was another moments pain as the thick part under the head slid inside her. Darren kept pushing more in. Alisa could feel every ridge, bump, and vein on Darren's huge cock. If she hadn't already fucked Marcus, there would be no way she could take Darren's thick shaft. Now her pussy seemed to be stretching wide around Darren's cock, molding itself to his size. Alisa wondered if her pussy would ever return to normal. She was breathing like a woman giving birth as he buried his entire cock inside her. She knew it was just over a foot long, but it felt like he was shoving a baseball bat in her pussy.