Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren held his cock still until he felt her juices dripping down his balls, then he knew she was ready. "Get on all fours slut," he ordered pulling his cock out.

Alisa felt empty without his cock and she quickly rolled over and got up on all fours. Darren stood beside the bed, grabbed her hips, and pulled her to the edge of the bed, where he quickly reinserted his cock. He began pumping his hips so fast, his balls were stinging her thighs. Alisa had never fucked in this position and she found it primal. Darren was treating her like a slut using her solely for his pleasure and she loved it. Thats when the orgasms started coming again.

Marcus sat up on the bed and kneeled before her. His cock was soft and dangled like a thick black banana, swinging before her face. Alisa kissed it and took the head in her mouth. It quickly hardened again as big and firm as it had the first time she had touched it. Darren's thrusts pushed her into Marcus' cock and soon she was deep throating him.

They fucked and sucked like this for a long time before she felt a stab of pain in her pussy again Darren's cock was swelling as he approached orgasm. With one final thrust he buried it, holding it still as the first wave of sperm assaulted her womb. Alisa choked on Marcus's cock as she had her most powerful orgasm yet.

Luckily, it was nowhere near her time or the continous waves of sperm bombarding her womb would surely have gotten her pregnant. Darren's cock acted like a cork keeping her uterus full of sperm. Alisa would need their cocks again and knew the future held black babies for her unless she went on birth control. There was no way she would ever make them wear a condom. Her slut nature had been awakened and she needed to feel their cum squirting into her pussy. Strangely, the thought of carrying a black baby didn't disgust her like it should.

Darren pulled his cock out and his sperm flowed into the vacuum, pouring out of her pussy. He shot a last wad on her back and smacked his cock across her ass. It was still hard! "I want you to ride me," he said. Marcus pulled his cock out of her mouth and grinned as he got off the bed. His long cock glistened with her saliva as he took it out of her mouth's reach.

Darren pushed her out of the way and laid down on the bed. He held is cock up for her. Alisa felt whole again as she lowered herself down his shaft. She tried to ride him, but was too weak. Strangely, he didn't seem in much of a hurry. Darren pulled her forward so that her nipples and breasts mashed into his chest. His big hands grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart. She quickly realized why Marcus hadn't been upset when the blow job ended prematurely. He was getting ready to fuck her ass.

Her saliva wasn't good enough, so Marcus had grabbed some motion lotion from the bathroom. He nearly emptied the bottle on his shaft and squirted the rest on the cute little rosebud Darren was holding open for him. He pushed down watching her ass slowly yield and open for his cock. Alisa groaned and tried to crawl up Darren's body to escape the anal pain. Marcus kept right on pushing and Darren took the opportunity to suck on her nipples until she gave in. Marcus forced about ten inches inside and held it still until her ass relaxed and he began pumping.

Alisa couldn't believe how stuffed she felt sandwiched between the two men. Darren began bucking his hips under her when Marcus started moving. Her ass grew warm from the friction and she thought Marcus might have cum, but it kept heating up. The two black men took turns alternately pumping and then slamming both their cocks in her at once. The combined stimulation and the heat in her ass had her cumming again. These men were so skilled, she thought they might have done this before, but what were the odds?

They fucked for a long time, but eventually both men came within seconds of each other triggering her to have her own mind blowing orgasm. As both her pussy and ass filled with sperm, Alisa had an epiphany. She realized she was their slave, both her mind and her body belonged to them. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do to please them. She serviced them all night until around dawn when Darren decided there was still one place he hadn't marked with his cum...her ass.

Alisa crammed the corner of the pillow in her mouth to keep from screaming. Darren had forced the head of his cock in her already overstretched ass hole. He hadn't been able to get the whole thing in, it was just too thick. "Here slut, you make it cum in your ass," said Darren grabbing her hand and forcing it behind her back.

Alisa grabbed it and began stroking his shaft. It was difficult and she had to switch arms several times, but eventually it began to swell. "Jesus Darren, you're ripping me in two." His cock-head had grown even bigger as he approached orgasm. Alisa could feel the pee-slit opening as he came. Her ass was quickly filling with his hot seed as she passed out from sheer exhaustion.

**********

Alisa woke up splayed out in the middle of the bed. Her head hurt, her pussy hurt, her ass hurt, and her jaw was sore, but she felt liberated, reborn. She sat up, but Marcus and Darren were gone as were their clothes. She peeked out the window. Their car was gone too. They had abandoned her.

Alisa picked up the phone and tried Debbie's cell phone. Debbie answered sounding groggy and as tired as Alisa felt. Her friend said, she'd pick Alisa up in an hour after Alisa figured out where she was. Thats when Alisa glanced at the clock and saw it was after two in the afternoon. She had important errands to run for the wedding and she was still two hours drive from home. Her entire day was shot.

Alisa got up and took a long shower. She walked back into the room and found her clothes were in tatters. Her blouse was ripped, her underwear had been cut off her body, only her skirt was intact.

Right on time, she heard a car honk outside and leaned out the door with a towel wrapped around her to get Deb's attention. "My clothes are ruined, can I wear something of yours?"

Deb nodded. Soon she was walking into the motel room. "This is all I have and I know you won't wear it."

Alisa looked at the tight cut off shorts and halter. "It'll do."

Deb watched amazed as Alisa dropped the towel revealing her body for the first time. Debbie felt a twinge of jealousy as she saw the flawless, voluptous, perfection of her friend's body. Jealousy wasn't the only thing she felt. Lamar had gotten her to eat Sherie's pussy last night and she felt an urge to go down on Alisa too. Alisa was simply gorgeous. Deb hadn't even seen her with her hair down before and her wet hair clung to Alisa's face and shoulders giving her a wanton, sexual look.

Debbie reached out and lifted a strand of Alisa's hair. It was wadded with dried sperm. "They got you too, huh?"

"Yes." Alisa was now dressed and didn't seem the least bit embarassed by the outfit. Her boobs were even bigger then Debs and stretched out the thin halter. Her nipples were clearly visible and poking the material out an inch. The halter exposed Alisa's long sex belly and the shorts were so small on her they stopped just under her ass cheeks. Not only was Alisa, Deb's friend, but she was now also a rival.

The two women left the motel room only to be greeted by the old black clerk. He was wearing a robe even this late in the afternoon. "What about the bill?" he said.

"I thought my companions paid," said Alisa.

"Nope, and you're checking out so late, you owe me for two nights. Follow me to my office."

"Meet me at the lobby," Alisa sighed to her friend.

The clerk had watched Alisa all night on the internet and when he saw the whole car load of sexy bitches, he knew he'd be searching the E&I website for their debut videos too.

Alisa was a little miffed that Marcus and Darren had stuck her with the bill. Even more pissed when she realized she didn't have enough money. It was her batchelorette party and her friends were supposed to cover everything.

"If you dont want to pay, you can suck on this." The clerk opened his robe revealing a pathetic five inch penis, smaller then her fiance's. She fell to her knees automatically, but laughed as she held it.

"Laugh all you want bitch, my times coming."

Alisa took him in her mouth having know idea what he was talking about. Odd, Marcus and Darren had said all blacks were hung. Maybe cocks shrank as they got older? Maybe they had lied? Anyway, getting the old guy off was a breeze. She found it unrewarding and realized the rest of her life would be spent with one this small, but she did love Todd.

The clerk watched her suck him, the skillful slut sucking the sperm right out of his balls within five minutes. He was in line to be enhanced soon. Someday, it woud be a nice, nine inch cock the white sluts would be sucking on. He couldn't wait. He could even star in his own videos. "What took you so long?" asked Deb as Alisa returned to the car.

"I had trouble paying the bill."

Alisa got in the backseat beside Kerry who had her skirt up, legs spread and was diddling her clit. "She has been like this since we left the club," said Sherie. Alisa could see Kerry's stretched pussy and her thighs were red and raw.

"I can't help it," said Kerry, the former bigot. "I want more black cock."

"I'm going to want more too," said Alisa, the others looking at her in surprise. "I say we make this a weekly thing. Say, every Friday, we have girls night out trips to the zebra club.

The others agreed. "Here's to girls night out."

"To girls night out." they all shouted.

"But, what about next Friday?" asked Debbie. "You'll be on your honeymoon."

"Go without me. I can wait." Alisa didn't want her friends to know just how big a slut she had become. Her honeymoon was in the Bahamas, there's plenty of black cock there. Alisa thought of the clerk, it was obvious all black men weren't well hung. She'd just have to keep trying until she found one to satisfy her.

"I don't think I can wait till Friday," said Kerry, still rubbing her clit. "I need it now."

The End