Girls' Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers

Louisa squeezed herself back between Mark and Leon on the sofa. 'Okay, we're ready,' she said, and they made the helpless girl strip for them. Liz tried to get away with just hurriedly disrobing but they force her to put on a little show, lumber around trying to look seductive as she removes her clothes, whilst they sit there watching and cracking up, Mark and Leon sarcastically applauding and wolf-whistling, Louisa giggling uncontrollably. Liz stopped when down to her knickers, hoping and praying they might leave it there. No chance, they made her go all the way. She stepped out of her knickers to squeals of laughter from Louisa and a barrage of jeers and catcalls from the boys. 'Oh yuck,' announced Leon. Then they sat back and roasted her as she stood naked and ridiculous in front of them. 'Gosh, you're a horror show, Liz, aren't you?' Mark sneered, looking her slowly up and down with distaste. Her ample covering was pale and blotchy, such a risible contrast to the honeyed, blemish-free skin with which the lovely Louisa was blessed. He told Liz to nod if she agreed with this assessment and to their considerable amusement she did. 'Least she knows it,' snorted Leon.

Liz is completely crushed: it's clear that they can say or do whatever they want to this poor girl and she'll just suck it up. Egged on by Louisa's giggling approval, the abuse continued and became ever cruder (especially from Leon). Finally Liz has to apologise to everyone for being so gross, then say a special 'thank you' to Louisa for being such a good friend and agreeing to sleep with two men at the same time. Meanwhile Louisa leisurely toys around with the boys' dicks, one in either hand, making them grunt and groan. 'Mmm, look at these lovely hard cocks, Lizzie,' she taunted. 'Can't wait to feel them inside me. Who should I have first, do you think, Mark or Leon?'

Liz was crying her eyes out. 'Poor cow,' sniggered Leon. 'Should we let her go to bed?'

'Yeah, Louisa,' Mark chipped in. 'That way we don't have to look at her anymore.'

But Louisa is having too much fun torturing the wretched girl to allow her to creep off to bed and she decides they should watch some TV. She picked up the remote, found a movie, and the three of them started watching from the sofa. Liz remained standing there, quietly sobbing. 'Er, Louisa, there seems to be a moose on the loose,' Mark chuckled, pointing at the offending creature. Louisa looked annoyed as she gazed at Liz. 'For god's sake, moose, sit down!' she snapped, irritably. Liz shuffled back to her chair and they resumed watching TV. As the movie played, Leon and Mark canoodled with Louisa. At first they took turns, however they soon got carried away, kissing and fondling her simultaneously. They knew what they were doing, the boys, and Louisa is purring with pleasure, the cat that got the cream. Liz just kind of squirms in her seat, sniffling, trying not to look. 'You okay over there, moosey?' Louisa mocked, as she's having her breasts tenderly caressed and her nipples licked, one by Leon, the other by Mark. Liz is far from 'okay'. She's too upset to speak. They cruel trio stared at her for a moment, savouring the situation, their power, enjoying the unfortunate girl's palpable distress. 'I wonder if anyone's ever told her what a fucking ugly bitch she is?' joked Leon, and they all laughed. 'Hey, Louisa babe, maybe she could make herself useful,' he continued. 'I need another beer. How about you, Marky?'

'Yeah, beer'd be great.'

'Moosey, couple of nice cold beers for my hunky boys,' Louisa told her imperiously, persecuting the poor girl. 'And I'll have one too. Oh and maybe pick up all these clothes while you're at it, put them away in a drawer or something.' To general hilarity 'moosey' did as she was told. She got up, retrieved the discarded clothes and put them away, then shuffled over to the fridge and got three beers. 'Nice having the moose as a servant, isn't it?' Louisa beamed as Liz delivered the drinks. 'Sure is,' Mark chuckled. 'Anything else you two want?' Louisa asked, to which Mark shook his head. 'Nah, okay for now,' agreed Leon. 'Well just say if you do,' Louisa told them. 'We will, baby, we will,' Leon grinned, slapping Liz on the arse as she turned away. 'Ouch!' giggled Louisa.

'Actually, maybe a bag of crisps?' Mark piped up, just when the hapless girl had sat down again. Louisa grinned. 'Did you get that, moosey? Go fetch some crisps. Mark's hungry.' It was like she's talking to a dog. An impression reinforced by her next set of instructions, delivered with a truly wicked smile as Liz is returning with the crisps. 'No, moosey, not like that. Hold the packet in your mouth.' Liz did so, almost dying of shame and humiliation. 'Okay, now down on your hands and knees,' Louisa giggled, and she made the abject Liz crawl across the floor on all fours to bring Mark the crisps. 'Why thank you, lardass,' Mark smirked, taking the packet from her mouth, looking down at her. She's beyond pleading and crying by this point, has this dull, defeated expression in her eyes. 'Now get the fuck back there,' he snarled, pointing at the chair. As she crawled off he lazily placed a foot on her arse and kind of helped her on her way. 'Get a move on!' he barked. 'Woo, look at it go!' yelped Leon, as Liz scampered on all fours back towards her chair. Louisa was just about wetting herself.

Leon announced he needed a pee and went off to the bathroom. Louisa killed the TV when he'd departed, saying she's had enough of the movie and wants to chill for a while, so Mark forgot the crisps and took the opportunity of his friend's absence to have a hot solo smooch with her. His mouth and hands went everywhere and Louisa responded in kind, stroking his cock, squeezing his balls, revving him up something rotten. If he was desperate to fuck this girl before you can hardly imagine (!) how bad he wanted her now. Liz had managed to clamber back into her seat, however she's not long completed this rather cumbersome manoeuvre when there's a sudden new request from her giggling tormentor-in-chief: Louisa wants some crisps too.

Liz slid back to the floor and actioned the order, didn't even need reminding that she has to crawl, she just did. When she reached the sofa, bag of crisps in mouth, Louisa ignored her whilst she carried on making out with Mark. Eventually she took her hand off his cock (just as well since he was about to explode) and deigned to reach down and take the packet from Liz's mouth. She studied it, displeased. 'Moosey, these are crisps ... Where's my peanuts? ... I did say peanuts, Marky, didn't I?'

Mark broke off from nibbling Louisa's neck, but carried on gently stroking her pussy (dripping wet now). 'You did, princess, yes. Definitely. Peanuts.'

'You don't listen, moosey, do you?' scolded Louisa.

'Apologise to the princess!' Mark snarled, glaring menacingly down at Liz, terrorising her. 'I'm sorry, Louisa,' Liz mumbled.

'To the princess, I said.' he corrected her sharply.

'Ooo, am I a princess?' Louisa giggled, liking the idea.

'Yeah, baby, you know you are.'

'I'm very sorry, princess,' said Liz, down there on all fours. At which juncture Leon came swaggering back from the bathroom. He looked quizzically at Mark when he saw what was going on. Mark filled him in on developments and Leon cracked up. 'Fucking silly cow,' he sneered. 'Can't tell crisps from nuts. Fuck me.'

'Still, she has just said sorry to the princess,' Mark said, winking at him.

'Has she now?' Leon made as if to kick Liz and she cowered away. He smirked and sat down. 'And is the princess cool with that?' he wondered, grinning suggestively at Louisa. The 'princess' placed a finger on her chin and took her sweet time to think about it. 'Hmm, well I'm not sure,' she mused, evil smile playing on her lips. 'Maybe if she proves that she's really really sorry? ... You know, asks the princess properly for forgiveness?'

The boys grinned at each other. 'Good idea,' Mark pronounced, and Liz has to kneel before Louisa and beg to be forgiven for bringing her crisps instead of peanuts. 'Okay, now let's see the ugly moose worship the beautiful princess,' commanded Mark. 'Grovel to her. Down on your belly and kiss her feet. Tell Princess Louisa how clever and kind and gorgeous and sexy she is.'

Louisa's in seventh heaven, being 'worshipped' by the prostrate Liz whilst enjoying the physical attentions of the boys on either side of her, one of them kissing her breasts, the other expertly fingering her pussy. After a while she stood up and rested one foot on the table. 'Lick my toes, moosey,' she drawled, pointing at her raised foot, and poor Liz obeyed. 'Wonder if she'd rather be licking something else,' Louisa joked, her gaze settling with obvious relish on a pair of throbbing, granite-hard cocks. 'Ooo, Liz, look! I think these horny boys are ready to make love to me now. Suppose I ought to let them drag me off to bed.' Amen to that, thought the boys. Louisa looked down at Liz and succumbed to a fit of the giggles. 'Bet you're wishing you were me, Lizzie, aren't you?'

Poor Lizzie, busily sucking away at Louisa's toes, isn't really in a position to answer this. Still, it's not actually a question, is it?

hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers
12