Girl's Night Out

Story Info
A wife fulfills her husband’s cuckolding fantasy.
5.5k words
3.84
195.6k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loki333
loki333
18 Followers

"So what should I wear tonight?" my wife asked as she was getting ready for a rare girl's night out.

"How about your short skirt and boots?"

"You want your wife wearing that out?"

"Of course. You look hot. You know I want you to get hit on. And who knows what else..."

"Ha, you joke about that, but I don't think you could handle it."

"Try me and see, I want you to do whatever you want." Knowing she would never really do anything.

"I might just make you regret that." She says wickedly as she puts the finishing touches on her makeup.

After she finishes getting ready, I kiss her goodbye as I settle in for a relaxing night at home.

A few hours later I get a text from my wife. "So some guy is totally hitting on me."

"Yeah?"

"He's pretty fucking hot. He wants me to dance with him."

"Go for it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm hard just thinking about it."

"Mmm, ok, but remember, you asked for this. Btw, he's black ;)"

At home my mind is racing, I can't believe she just said that. Is she just messing with me? She knows all the right buttons to press. But I hope it's real. I'm imagining all the things that could be happening now. How are they dancing? Where is he touching her? Where is she touching him? It takes all my self control not to jerk off right there.

Twenty minutes later I get another text.

"Omg, I'm such a slut. He had his hands all over me. He almost got me off on the dance floor. I felt his big black cock too."

"Really? That's fucking hot. Good girl : )"

"Ha, I'm not a good girl anymore, he wants me to go home with him."

"Wow, well you can if you want."

"Ha, I didn't ask for your permission. I'm doing whatever I want remember? ;) Expect me home late..."

Again I'm stunned, I can't believe she just sent me that. I sheepishly reply "Have fun" Part of me still thinks she's just teasing me and will be in the door any second. But deep down I want it to be real. I want her to get her first taste of black cock.

Thirty minutes later my phone beeps again. No message this time, just a picture of my wife sitting on the edge of a bed, winking at the camera. It's real, she really went home with someone. My mind is racing. I'm excited, horny and jealous all at the same time.

Two minutes later another text comes through. This time it's my wife's face. She's looking up at the camera and sucking on a huge black cock with her hand wrapped around it, showing off her wedding ring at the same time. This time the picture has a message with it.

"Your wife is one hot little slut, I'm gonna enjoy fucking her."

Ten minutes later another text. My wife is naked now, lying on the bed in ecstasy, his cock is buried to the hilt, her pussy stretched out around it. The message reads "A perfect fit, she's all mine now."

An hour later, I hear keys at the door. My wife comes in looking disheveled and well fucked, but still hot as hell.

"Well I did it, and it was amazing. I've never been fucked like that." she says triumphantly.

"I can't believe you really did it." I stammer.

"Well I can tell you're excited, look at your cock. Now come here and kiss me."

I start kissing her passionately. "Can you taste his cock on my breath? You realize things won't be the same anymore right?"

"Yes, but I love you, you're amazing. I just want to worship your body."

"Mmm, well come here and show me. Get on your knees and kiss my boots."

I scramble down to my knees to kiss my beautiful wife's boots.

"You know you're my little cuckold now right?"

"Yes ma'am." I say as I'm worshiping her boots with my mouth.

"Good, now lie down so you can lick my slutty pussy. I want to tell you about my night."

I lie down and she sits on my face, grinding into me as I lick furiously, eager to please my hotwife.

"Oh, that feels good babe, you've always been a good pussy licker. He fucked me so hard tonight. And he was so controlling. He just took what he wanted. I told him I was married but he didn't care, he relished in it."

I continue eating out her well fucked pussy as she starts to scream in orgasm.

"Oh god, fuck yes, this is amazing. Lick where his cock has been!"

As her orgasm subsides I continue to tenderly lick her as she tells me "You know, things have changed now. You're my little cuckold, and I'm going to fuck whoever I want. And now that I've had a black cock, I don't think your little cock is ever going to be enough for me."

I moan in approval

"Good, I can tell you like your new position, you're hard as a rock. Start stroking yourself for me."

I begin stroking myself, knowing I won't last very long. As I do my wife's phone beeps.

"Ah, look who it is!" she says excitedly as she reads me the text. "So when am I going to fuck you again? Next time I want it to be in front of your husband."

"What do you want me to say, hmm? I can tell you're close to coming." she says as she types out a reply.

"I already miss your big black cock, I want to be your little slut again. My place Friday?"

"Shall I send it? Cum for me right now and I'll send it."

With that I erupt, cuming all over myself.

"Good boy, this is going to be fun. Now go clean yourself up."

As I go to the bathroom, another text comes in "Perfect, I'll see you then, and tell your husband he's not allowed to fuck you until then."

"Yes sir." she replies with a devilish grin. Thinking of all the ways she's going to tease me until then.

That night I rubbed her back until she feel asleep, still in awe from what happened, but more in love with my wife than ever. Little did I know the pandora's box I had just unleashed.

Monday night I got home late from work and found my wife sitting on the bed with her laptop, slowly playing with herself. "Hey honey, what are you doing? Need a hand, or a cock perhaps?" I asked confidently.

She smirked at me. "No, I won't be needing your cock for a while I imagine. You can use your tongue though. Come over and eat me out while I finish shopping."

"Yes ma'am, what are you shopping for?" I asked as I got into position.

"James texted me again, he wants me wearing something sexy for Friday night. I figured new man, new lingerie, so I'm shopping for a corset, stockings, and garter belt. You're paying though of course." she said with a chuckle.

I couldn't believe how quickly my wife had taken to this new role. So controlling and domineering towards me, while simultaneously so submissive to him. I should have been worried, but I was too turned on to care. All I wanted to do was please my beautiful wife.

I eagerly licked my wife's recently fucked pussy, as she continued to tease me.

"Oh, these are nice. I'll look great bent over the bed taking his dick in these. I'm sure he'll love them!"

My wife was moaning louder now, I could tell she was getting close to cuming.

"Hmm, I'm not sure what size to get though. I want the perfect fit. I better go to the store in person. And I think I'll take you with me. You want to help pick out what I'm going to get fucked in?"

I moaned in approval

"Mmm good, I'm about to cum. Start stroking yourself, but you're not allowed to get off unless I give you permission. Understand?"

"Yes." I managed to say.

She grabbed my hair, pulled my head up and stared menacingly at me. "Yes what?"

"Uh, yes mistress!"

"Good boy, you're a fast learner." she said as she shoved my head back between her legs.

She climaxed and laid back on the bed writhing in her afterglow. I was standing there with my dick still in my hand.

"Mistress, may I cum?"

"Good slaves don't ask for release, they wait until it is granted to them. No I don't think I'm going to let you cum tonight. I want you to stay horny until Friday. I wouldn't want you cuming and changing you mind."

"Until Friday? I'll never make it!"

"You better, or there will be consequences, understand?"

"Yes mistress," I sheepishly responded.

I couldn't fall asleep that night. I'd never been left on the edge like that before. I was so turned on. My loving wife had turned sadistic slut almost overnight. I couldn't wait to find out what else she had in store. But my mind got the best of me. At 2am I had to sneak into the bathroom and finish myself off, there was no other way to get to sleep. She'd never know.

I got up early the next morning for a meeting and headed to work. My phone beeped with a text during the meeting, I knew it was my wife but I didn't dare check it then. After the meeting I ran into a bathroom stall to see what she had sent me. I was starting to get aroused as I took out my phone, but I went limp when I read the message. "You're in trouble, we need to talk."

I quickly texted back "Sorry, I was in a meeting, what's wrong honey?"

"Don't honey me, you know exactly what you did, I found your little cum tissue this morning."

Shit! I should have flushed it. I didn't want to make any noise so I just threw it out. She couldn't really be mad though, it must just be another game.

"I'm sorry mistress, it won't happen again."

"You're damn right it won't, and I'm going to make sure of it. I wanted to go shopping today, but I need to deal with you first. Be home at 5pm sharp."

What could she mean, where was she going with this. My mind wandered all day. I was scared and excited at the same time. I couldn't concentrate on my work so I just bided my time until I was to be home.

I walked in the door and my wife was standing there in her work suit, stilettos and holding a riding crop. I had no idea where she got that. She must have stopped off before coming home.

"Strip and get on your knees, now!"

I quickly scrambled to get my clothes off and got to my knees.

"You came without permission, and now you're going to pay for it. How many times did you stroke it to get yourself off?"

"Uh, not many mistress, I was so excited I got off quickly, maybe 20-30."

"That's it, you came that fast? Now you see why I need a real man to fuck me. Very well, your ass will taste my crop 30 times. Go bend over the bed."

I hesitated.

"Don't make this worse for yourself. Bend over now, and count them off!"

I did as I was told. She started off slow, but by the twenties she was swinging hard, leaving red raised welts each time.

When she was finished she ran her hand over my reddened, soon to be black and blue ass.

"Mmm, I love leaving my mark on you. I hope you remember this next time you think about disobeying me. Now sit on the bed and put these on behind your back. I'm going to go get some ice." she said as she handed me a pair of handcuffs. Another new purchase, I wonder what else she had bought. At least she was getting some ice for my sore ass.

She came back a few minutes later with a bag of ice, a blindfold and a mysterious box. She blind folded me and put the ice pack under my ass. It felt good, but it was also right under my balls. I was shriveling up.

"You disobeyed me, and I've punished you. But I also want to make sure this never happens again, and I don't think your willpower is strong enough. But I want to help you, do you want my help slave?"

"Yes mistress, please help me obey." I said trying to guess what she wanted to hear.

"Good, there are going to be some new rules around here, and this will help quite a bit. Now don't move."

I felt her start to manipulate my balls and dick. It would normally have felt good, but I was practically numb from the ice by now, there was no way I could get aroused. I had no idea what she was trying to do down there. Finally I heard a sharp 'click'. The click of a lock it would turn out.

She pulled the blindfold off and I saw my limp dick, encased in clear hard plastic with a ring around my balls, all locked into place with a little padlock.

"Ta da! It's your new cock cage. It's going to prevent you from cuming or even touching yourself without my permission. I just love it on you! And it's such a perfect fit." she said as she slipped the tiny key around her neck.

"I, uh, how long am I supposed to wear this?" I asked, still in shock

"As long as I want you to of course. I don't have any use for your dick right now, and since it only exists for my pleasure there is no reason to leave it unlocked. Don't you agree?" she smirked.

"I don't know if I can do this, how will I pee?"

"Oh, but you don't have any choice, your dick is mine now. And you'll just have to pee sitting down from now on. But I'll make you a deal. if you're a good boy and don't disobey me again, I'll unlock you on Friday after James leaves and fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Deal?"

"Yes, I'll be good, thank you mistress."

Finally I would get to fuck her again, I could endure this device for a few days for that.

"Good boy, now come here and eat me out. Locking your dick up has got me dripping wet."

I ate her to a screaming orgasm, all the while my dick straining against it's cage. It would try to get hard, but it was too painful and would then subside. I got little to no sleep that night, but I didn't dare try to get myself off. I couldn't even if I wanted to.

The next day at work my wife texted me during lunch. "Meet me after work, we're going shopping for my new outfit. Don't be late."

I arrived at the store early and hung out outside waiting for my wife. Thankfully she arrived quickly as I felt uncomfortable standing there outside a lingerie store with my dick in a cage.

We walked inside and my wife addressed the young sales girl.

"Hi, I saw your leather corset online but I wasn't sure what size to get. I have a hot date with my boyfriend on Friday and I want the perfect fit." she said as she smiled at me.

"Well, right this way, you're a lucky man."

My wife quickly interrupted the sales girl.

"No no, this is my husband, he's only here to pay."

The sales girl turned bright red and let out a little giggle. I was humiliated, but at the same time aroused by my wife's words. Well as much as I could be in my cage. She had clearly planned this.

I waited outside the dressing room while my wife tried on the corset the girl had brought her.

"This fits great, James is going to love fucking me in this, and you're going to love watching." she called through the thin partition. The sales girl looked at me in disbelief.

Finally my wife emerged. "This is perfect, in fact I'm going to wear it out. Pay the girl won't you dear?" She said as she grabbed my caged cock through my pants.

I paid the bill and quickly followed her out.

When we arrived home I could tell my wife was feeling playful. "Come here and kiss your mistress."

We kissed passionately as she rubbed my caged cock through my pants.

"Mmm, that was so much fun. I couldn't believe that girls face. I love having you locked up like this. How do you like my new outfit? I know James will love fucking me in it. Oh god, I'm so fucking horny right now, I wish I had a dick to fuck." As she said that she unfastened my pants and pulled them down.

"Ha, look at your little dick straining against its cage." She got down on her knees in front of me.

"Your wife is all ready to fuck and you can't do a thing about it." As she said that she took my cock cage into her mouth and mocked giving me a blowjob. I could feel her hot breath on my dick, but nothing more.

She then stood up, grabbed my caged dick and lead me over to the bed.

"Get up and lay on the bed, I need to get off, and it looks like your tongue is the only tool you have to help me." With that she climbed on top and sat on my face. She was dripping wet.

As I ate her out she continued to play with my cage, teasing me mercilessly. Finally after her forth orgasm she got up and left me there, my cock still twitching, trying futilely to get hard.

Later she came back to bed and ordered me to rub her back until she feel asleep. I got very little sleep that night.

Thursday was a busy day at work, punctuated with texts from my wife telling me how much she couldn't wait to have James's big black cock in her again tomorrow.

I got home late and she was nowhere to be found. Instead there was a note on the counter.

"I'm at the salon, slave. I need you to take care of a few things for me. I need the house cleaned for tomorrow night. Clean the kitchen and bathroom. Vacuum the carpet. Wash all the sheets on the bed, and tidy up the bedroom. I want this place immaculate for tomorrow."

Normally I would be annoyed if she left me a list of chores, but with my dick locked up it was a strange turn on. I felt so submissive to her, I would do anything she wanted. I got to work straight away. What were normally mindless tasks had suddenly turned into part of our sex game.

I was just finishing re-making the bed when she walked in the door. She looked beautiful, hair done, and her nails were painted a dark blue. I was transfixed. She walked around and inspected the place.

"Very good dear, I'm really starting to like having your dick locked up. In fact I want to see it again right now. Strip for me."

I quickly took my clothes off for her.

She walked over, took my cage in her hand and inspected it, running her lacquered fingers all over it.

"Mmm, tomorrow is the big night, are you ready to see your wife get impaled by some big black cock?"

"Yes mistress, I've been thinking about it all week."

"Good boy, and remember, if you behave for me I'm going to fuck you after."

"Yes, ma'am, I can't wait."

"Good, now come here and show me how much you worship my body. I have a little game to play. I want you to follow my blue fingers with your mouth and tongue. Wherever my fingers go your mouth goes. And put your hands behind your back."

She laid down on the bed, and I got on my knees in front of her. She started at her feet. I followed her fingers, kissed her toes and sucked them into my mouth. She slowly trailed her fingers up her foot. I followed them, mesmerized. She kept going, up her ankle, her calf, her knee. I followed, kissing, sucking and licking. She trailed towards the inside of her thigh, but it was only a tease. She turned and went up her hip, then her side, her breast, to her collarbone. All the while I followed on my knees, supported only by my mouth on her body. She continued up her neck and to her ear. Then she brushed her fingers across her mouth. We kissed but only for a brief moment. With one hand she grabbed my hair roughly and shoved my head down between her legs. With the other hand she spread her pussy for me and I dove in, worshiping her with my mouth. She grinded herself against me as I licked furiously. All the while she screamed about how she's going to get fucked the next night. Finally she collapsed in exhaustion and went to sleep. I cuddled up next to her wondering what tomorrow would bring.

Finally Friday was here. I could barely make it through work. If I wasn't locked up I would have had to go to the bathroom and jerk off all day. When I get home my wife is already showered and getting ready. I go to kiss her and she pulls away.

"I don't think so, you'll ruin my makeup. Besides, this is all for James. Now go fetch me my shoes."

I go and grab her shoes as she sits on the edge of the bed. I slip them on her one at a time. Knelling in front of her just feels natural now.

She puts on her finishing touches just as the doorbell rings.

"Be a dear and go see who that is." she says with a laugh.

Nervously I run down stairs and open the door. Standing there is an imposing. 6'4" black man. He's well dressed, but intimidating.

"Hey there buddy, I hear you've got a wife who needs to be properly fucked." he says as he steps inside.

"Ah, she'll be right down." I reply.

My wife comes down the stairs looking amazing in her corset, garters, and stilettos. She glides over to her lover and gives him a passionate kiss.

"Oh god I've missed you, I need you to fuck me so badly."

loki333
loki333
18 Followers
12