Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loki333
loki333
18 Followers

"Honey be a dear and fetch us some drinks while we get reacquainted will you?"

I run to the kitchen grab a few beers and hurry back, I don't want to miss any of the show.

When I get back she's sitting in his lap kissing him while his massive hands are running up the inside of her thighs.

He breaks the kiss and asks "So did you do as I told you, no fucking your husband?"

"Of course Sir! In fact I did one better. Slave, strip for me and show James what I've done."

I hesitate.

"I said strip now!"

I take off my clothes and suddenly my caged cock is on display.

"Well goddamn, will you look at that? All locked up tight. I'm impressed, how long has he been like that?"

"Since Tuesday, I don't want him even getting hard without permission. My pussy is only for your cock now Sir."

"Good girl, well I can't wait any longer. Time to show your husband how a real man fucks."

They stand up, she takes his hand and leads him to the bedroom. I follow behind, naked but for my cage.

She starts by undressing him. Tending to him like a slave girl. That's what his cock has turned her into. She unbuckles his belt, removes his pants, and his black cock springs to life.

It's huge, I can't believe it will even fit in her. My wife gets on her knees and starts to lick it up and down. I'm standing, watching, my cock trying to break free, but it's impossible.

He grabs her by her hair, stands her up and practically throws her on the bed.

She's sitting on the edge and he's standing over her.

"Well cuckold, are you ready to see your wife fucked for real?" he asks.

"Uh, yes, uh Sir." I managed to reply.

"Good, come over and hold your wife's legs open for me. I want you to watch as she becomes as slave for my black cock"

My wife moans in agreement.

I come over and hold her legs. "Please fuck me, I can't take it anymore, I need your dick inside me again Sir." she begs.

James rubs his dick slowly up and down her slit. I watch, mesmerized. Then he forcefully thrusts into her with one motion.

She cries out in ecstasy, as James shoves me to the side. I go sit in the corner and watch as he pounds my wife's pussy.

She's crying out incoherently now. She wraps her legs around him as he picks her up, fucking her in midair, then against the wall, finally throwing her back on the bed.

"Are you my slut?"

"Yes master!" she replies

"Will you take my dick whenever I please?" he continues pounding her.

"Yes, your dick is the only one I want!"

"Good, you're mine now, understand?"

"Yes, I'm all yours, please cum in me! I need it!"

With that he grabs her throat, pinning her down as he fucks her even harder, grunting as he explodes, painting her insides with his cum. When she feels it, she erupts into her own orgasm, bucking violently on the bed, still held down by her neck.

Finally it subsides, he pulls out and leaves her in her afterglow on the bed.

After she comes to, another wicked look appears on her face.

"Get over here and clean my pussy, bitch! I want you see for yourself what he's done to me, and taste a real man's cum."

I'm shocked, but by this point I'm so turned on I'd do anything she asks. I rush over, climb on the bed and start licking her gaping pussy. I can't believe how stretched out it is, I realize that even if I could fuck her now she'd barely feel it.

"Lay down." she orders, "I want to ride your face again."

I roll over and she mounts my face, grinding against me. I can taste her, mixed with a new taste, which I know is her lovers cum. I eagerly suck at her pussy.

"That's right, taste his cum. Taste the cum of the man who owns your wife's pussy."

I can't see, but James is watching, smiling to himself.

"Ugh, keep licking! Feel it slide out of my pussy and into your mouth. Don't you dare spill a drop."

I keep licking, and I can feel her close to orgasm. She bucks against my face, her body clenching, her pussy tightening and forcing the last of his cum down my throat.

"Fuck, that was amazing. You've been a good boy.It's time for your reward. Stand up and face the bed."

I stand up and face the corner of the bed. She takes my hands, bending me over and locks my hands to a set of cuffs attached to the corner of the bed. Then she takes the key from around her neck, leans over and unlocks my dick.

It's finally free, and springs to life, but I still can't touch it.

"Don't you move an inch, I'm going to go kiss James goodbye, and then you'll get your reward."

"Yes ma'am."

I hear her walk him to the door. They whisper to each other, kiss, and then he leaves.

My wife walks back into the room and I can hear her open a drawer and rummage around for something.

"So, are you ready to get fucked like you've never been fucked before?" she asks with a laugh.

A moment later she steps into my view. She's wearing a strapon with a black silicone dildo sticking out.

My eyes go wide, and I'm speechless.

"You didn't think you were going to get to fuck me did you? Did you forget that I only fuck black cock now? No, if you want to cum tonight, it's going to be with my dildo up your ass. Of course I can always lock you back up until you change your mind. So what will it be?"

"Ugh, please mistress, fuck my ass and make me cum. Make me your bitch."

"Ha, you already are my bitch, this will just be the next step. And don't worry, I bought a smaller dildo to start, it's no bigger than your own dick. It will take a while to train your ass to take more."

With that she began to rub the tip of her dildo against my asshole. She entered me slowly at first, letting my body acclimate to the intruder.

"Arch your back, stick your ass out for me!"

I did as I was told.

"Good boy, I have a feeling you're going to like this."

She started fucking me slowly, only using part of the dildo. Gradually she started fucking me deeper and harder.

The feeling was amazing. I was filled up, and felt like I was ready to explode.

"Remember, don't you dare cum without permission!" she said as she reached around and started stroking my dick.

I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Please mistress, may I cum?"

"Tell me you're my cuckold bitch, and tell me how much you love it."

"Ugh, I love you being your bitch. I want you to fuck whoever you want. I don't deserve to fuck you. You deserve big black cock."

"Good, what else?"

"I want you to own my dick, ugh, and I want to clean your pussy every time you get fucked."

"Good boy, you may cum now."

I exploded, with 4 days of built up cum, with her dildo in my ass, and her hand around my dick.

"Tsk, such a mess you made. Next time I might make you lick it up. For now just clean it up and come to bed."

I cleaned up my mess and joined her in bed. We feel asleep in each others arms.

The next morning I woke up early, she was still sleeping, exhausted from her fucking last night.

I snuck downstairs and made her favorite, an omelet and pancakes, and brought it to her in bed.

"Oh, perfect, this is just what I need after last night. Thanks honey." She said lovingly.

"No problem, you deserve it, this week was amazing. I love you so much."

"Mmm, I love you too, and I'm really liking this new arrangement." She said with a wicked smirk. "But if this week was too much for you, we can just go back to our vanilla sex life." a coy pout on her face now.

"This week was so amazing, I don't know if I could ever go back."

"Good, I'm glad you agree, I really am getting addicted to James's black cock. But I need you to prove your commitment to me."

"Anything."

"Go put this back on." She said with another grin, and handed me my cock cage and lock.

I turned it over in my hands. How long would I be locked up for this time? I love cuming, but the feeling of submission I had wearing it was amazing too. Ultimately I knew this was what I wanted. I want to be my wife's slave while she fucks other men.

I ran to the bathroom and put it on. It took awhile because I was so aroused, no wonder she had to use the ice the first time.

Finally I came back to the bedroom, all locked up tight.

"Good boy, this is going to be the beginning of something amazing, I can feel it. Now kiss your mistress."

I leaned in to kiss her, the feeling again present of my cock straining against its cage.

I noticed my key wasn't hanging around her neck anymore. In its place were the faint bruises of where James's hand had been.

"So where are you keeping my key now?" I said playfully.

"Your key? Ha, It's my key remember? And I gave it to James before he left. Seems he now owns your dick along with my pussy."

"You gave him the key?"

"Mmm hmm, he insisted. I might be your mistress, but I'm his slave. If you want to get out you'll need to call him personally and beg him to come over and fuck me."

loki333
loki333
18 Followers
12