Girls Night Out

Story Info
Girl returns to home town without husband and lets loose.
5.8k words
2.87
105.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was party night, first time all the girls get together after a friends recent divorce and it had all the makings of a classic. You were in the best shape ever, looking hot, freshly waxed, nipples standing at attention thinking about the potential of being manhandled by a man other than your husband for the first time.

All the girls were getting ready and meeting up at one of their houses and you were already burning up with uncontrollable images of having a threesome or better yet a foursome or maybe even a little orgy with a bunch of girls and some hot guys.

You hadn't seen a man cum in a while and the thought of the hot cream on your pussy and ass was too much to handle. As you sat down in your shower to shave your legs, the water was hitting your pussy and you decided you had to calm yourself down, so you slipped 2 fingers slowly into your pussy and then faster and you felt yourself creaming.

It must have been that creamy time of the month when your pussy aches for action all the time. You started rubbing feverishly, closing your eyes and picturing 3 guys standing around you in the shower stroking their cocks. Sliding one by one into your mouth, taking turns fucking your throat and when they were all ready to cum, you took two cocks in your hands and one guy stroked himself with the head of his cock touching your lips.

Just as he unleashed string after string of cum on your lips and into your mouth a huge orgasm came over you while you quickly took your fingers off of your clit and jammed them hard into your pussy to feel all of the cum leak out of you. When the guys started cumming to your stroking hands and the cum was leaking all over your face, you opened your eyes and realized that it was just the water from the shower and that the fun was just about to begin.

So you finished getting ready and you put on some super sexy soft silk panties with a matching lace bra. You adjusted your tits and slightly pinched your nipple and felt your pussy quiver and you knew it was going to be a good night. After cumming so hard, your pussy was still dripping into your panties because it had been so long since someone else touched you.

You arrived at your friend's house and she texted you to let yourself in as she was still getting ready. Your friend was divorced and took really good care of herself because, let's face it she needed cock too, but she hadn't had any since you left and way before due to the whole divorce thing. She was seeing a new guy and he was supposed to meet up with you guys later with a group of his friends. Hmmmm you caught yourself wondering if any of his friends were hot and more importantly how they would act with you considering your new hot sexy look.

You felt your pussy tingle again and felt a little embarrassed that you were so desperate for a new cock...or cocks. What had happened to you? You've always been such a faithful little slut to your husband, except for a few little slip-ups and suddenly you were acting like a bitch in heat.

When you entered the house, your friend was in the shower and told you to come up. You entered the bathroom and she opened the curtain to talk about tonight. You couldn't believe how good she looked with the water beads falling on her and watching her soap up her big juicy tits and her soft bare pussy.

You brought yourself back to earth and realized you should be looking at her face but it was too late, she caught you looking. She said: "so what do you think of my new body?" and you told her it was awesome and it really was, she had a great plump ass too.

As she began to get dressed when she bent over you noticed that her pussy was glistening and little strings of juice were stretching while her pussy lips parted. You asked her how she was feeling considering the divorce and the lack of fucking and she answered: "horny as fuck."

She said that right before you arrived she had just finished fingering her pussy to a huge orgasm and that she was picturing some crazy stuff in her mind. She admitted that she needed a huge fuck badly and she noticed on your face that you weren't far from the same feeling.

She decided that this was the right time to mention that one of her boyfriend's friends had seen pictures of you on facebook and was obsessed with you and that he begged her boyfriend to come meet up with you guys. This idea got you excited on one hand but made you nervous at the same time, let's face it you're married and how far were you really willing to go.

Oh well, it'll probably turn out like all the other times where you'll dance and grind and get all hot and horny and then go home to your right hand and go to sleep. But for some reason, tonight felt different.

All the girls started arriving and you guys were drinking, laughing and all acting slutty, pinching each others asses, nipples, grabbing tits and a few of them were even dared to make out and did. It was time to leave now and you all made a pact, tonight had to be a night to remember because soon you would be gone again and everyone would go their separate ways.

One of the girls, Nadya suggested a "No Panty Night" and slowly everyone agreed, so you all removed your panties and put them on the coffee table. You noticed little wet marks on most of them and realized you were not alone in this!

At the club, the night began well. Lots of drinks, dancing with the girls, touching, grinding and a lot of eyes on all of you. Nadya came up to you and said "Let's go for a smoke, I have something I want to tell you." So you obliged and you both grabbed your drinks and went out.

Once outside, Nadya, who was an absolute bombshell, tall with big beautiful tits, an amazing ass and legs of a goddess, suggested you go into a back alley away from everyone, so she can tell you what was up.

Once there, she came really close to you to the point where you can feel her tasty smelling breath on your face and asked if she could tell you something. You had to promise not to get mad. You agreed and she proceeded to tell you that her and her husband (who was second in looks only to her, buff, strong with a six pack, a gorgeous face and what you had always imagined was a huge bulge in his pants) had an amazing sex life.

She said that they loved to explore, swing, fuck in public places and try new things and that she had had the most wild experiences anyone could ever imagine, from a 5 man gangbang which ended in all the guys coming all over her laid out body at the same time to sucking and fucking her husband with 3 other girls at the same time and that they were all sucking on each others tits and fingering and eating each others pussies like a harem.

Your pussy was now soaking and she hadn't even gotten to the point yet. Nadya told you that her and her husband have always loved you and that they've wanted to invite you into their bed for a long time and that this was the first time they could get to you without your husband.

You were flattered, flustered, horny and didn't know what to say. She took your silence as meaning that you were not rejecting the idea. She came in closer and started kissing you, gently sliding her tongue into your mouth and you instantly felt your nipples get hard and your pussy begin to quiver, as if you were going to orgasm without being touched. She took your hand and slid it under her top where she was not wearing a bra and you felt the softest beautiful tits.

The fact that you didn't stop her led her to believe that this is something you wanted as well. The kissing grew heavier and she slid her hands up your back under your dress and unsnapped your bra, she took it off of you and put it in your purse. She continued to kiss you and now took your hand and slid it to her thigh just under her burning hot pussy. You could feel the heat and moisture and wanted so bad to experience touching it, but how could you be so bold? You were just a shy girl who's been in a relationship all your life, how is this all happening to you suddenly?

You decided to make a move and feel the heat from her pussy, so you slid your hand onto it and let a finger slide through the middle. She shook and moaned into your ear saying: "More, it feels so good, I'm so wet".

Hearing this made your knees buckle and she began kissing you harder and sloppier and your tongues were now all over the other's. She asked you if you had also put your panties on the table as a way to figure out if she could touch you too and you said: "of course, mine were so wet I had to get them off of me."

To that she answered by sliding her hand under your dress and into your pussy. She started with one finger sliding into your soaking wet pussy, then 2, then 3 and when she went for 4 you stopped her and said that you needed to save something for later, indicating to her that you might be ready for this experience of a lifetime.

As you moved away and fixed your clothes, she begged to just suck on your nipples once before going back in. She sounded so horny and so in need that you agreed and you lifted your dress up to your nipples, revealing your beautiful bare and wet pussy and she bent in front of you and licked each one of your nipples. Then, without any warning, she slid her tongue down to your pussy and began licking it feverishly until you pushed away and pulled down your dress and told her that she had to wait...

You both moved back into the club very flush and looking like you were both on the verge of a massive orgasm. When you got back into the club, your best friend told you it was time to meet her man. As he walked up to both of you, you couldn't believe your eyes, he was the best looking, smooth faced, built black stud that you've ever seen! Behind him, was another black guy who was cute but had nothing on this stud. You noticed yourself looking down at his crotch wondering what was going on down there, was it really like they say???

When he and his friend got to you, she introduced the regular looking guy as Trey...her boyfriend and the black athletic stud as John, his friend. You couldn't believe your ears and eyes! This was the guy who was obsessed with you??? OMG what were you going to do? Between your friend practically abusing you sexually outside and this guy wanting a piece of you, something bad was going to happen for sure!

The guys invited you both to the bar for shots and you both obliged. There the shots started flowing one after the other and the conversation was great. John was showing you his biceps and letting you feel them and you were showing yours and when he touched them you felt electricity. As he touched your other arm, his hand grazed across your nipple, which was now braless because of the near lesbian rape that happened outside.

You noticed Nadya watching you from across the bar and winking at you, licking her lips and you were now faced with a real dilemma. The thought of sucking tits, eating pussy and experiencing this super hot woman who made your pussy cream outside or this beast of a man that can have his way with you and would probably want to do things to you that you'd never let your husband do.

What to do? After a few more shots, John took you out to the dance floor and with no shame immediately started grabbing your bare ass and sliding his fingers within millimeters of your dripping wet pussy. While grinding you on his leg he was sliding his hands all over your body going over your tits and slightly pinching your nipples and then back to your ass, while his bulge crept closer and closer to your pussy.

At one point you felt his finger gently touch the outer part of your asshole and you began to wonder what more he could do to you.

This guy was not about smooth, he was all about rough and after you didn't object to all the touching, he took your hand and put it straight on his crotch and you felt something you could've never imagined, he was bigger than your dildo that you loved! You felt so ashamed and afraid about what you were doing, but the fear of cheating and doing what you're not supposed to for the 1st time made it even more exciting.

John then moved behind you and began rubbing his big bulge right in between your ass cheeks. You felt the true presence of his manhood and he grabbed you tight from behind running his hands over all of the naughty places on your body. For the first time, you felt both scared at the sheer strength of this black man and the incredible excitement that he was causing through your body.

It was time to leave the club and as you had imagined it was time for decisions. You couldn't tell your friends that you were going to leave with another man and you couldn't see yourself giving up the opportunity of getting the fuck of a lifetime. How was this going to work?! Were you going to have to go home and play with yourself again???? NOOOOOO!

Just then your girlfriend, Nadya, who nearly raped you outside earlier came up to you and John and said: "Drinks at my house?" with a wink.

Everyone else had work tomorrow and said they were going to head home. Heck, you were on vacation, wtf? You wanted to party so no one thought anything of it and you hopped into Nadya's car with John the stud of a lifetime and his huge muscles, six pack and cock!

As Nadya began driving, she said it was okay if you guys wanted to continue what she saw you doing on the dance floor and John being the rough loving guy he was, started kissing you aggressively, grabbing your face and throat and licking your legs and inner thighs. You were in complete bliss and didn't know if you were in a dream or reality.

He slid his hands form one nipple to the other, pinching them hard and then he spread your legs apart forcefully and you felt your pussy open like a flower. He slid his hand up your inner thigh and slid a big black finger into your pussy, you were gushing with cream and you needed to cum!

Nadya was watching through the mirror and you noticed that she had only one hand on the steering wheel and the other was moving up and down pretty hard. You asked her what she was doing and she said she was playing with her pussy, fingering her hole a little and mostly rubbing on her clit. She said that you had gotten her so hot that she couldn't wait to get home to cum, she had to cum now or her husband wouldn't get a chance to fuck her good.

You had completely forgotten about her husband and your pussy got even wetter. John bent down and started licking your pussy, eating it like a starved animal, sucking your clit in between his soft big lips and shoving his long tongue into your hole in and out.

He felt you getting wetter and hotter and thought you were about to cum so he pulled off and grabbed you by the hair, unzipped his pants and unleashed his black cock which had a little drop of pre-cum on the top of it. This got you so excited; to know that you had made this hot stud so horny that he was pre-cumming in his pants.

He took your head forcefully and shoved his huge cock into your open mouth, he fucked your mouth with his big black cock and made you gag with every stroke. Your mouth was leaking saliva all over his dick and it was so big you couldn't believe what you had gotten yourself into.

After a couple of minutes of him forcefully filling your mouth and throat with his tasty black cock, he grabbed your arms behind you, lifted you like a feather from your slouching positon and positioned you right onto his huge cock and with one quick forceful thrust, it was done he was inside you! You had broken the barrier and finally had another man's cock inside you.

He began thrusting in and out bouncing you up and down while you were trapped in his arms with your arms behind your back and just the thought of this huge soaking wet member sliding in and out of your wet pussy pushed you to the edge. This is when he realeased one of your arms and put his big black hand on your pussy and started rubbing so fast and violently slapping your bare pussy.

You exploded into a huge orgasm on his cock, which was now covered in your white pussy cream, so rubbed out by the huge size of his cock. He didn't care about your orgasm. He just kept fucking and fucking and when he said in his deep black man's voice: "Baby I'm gonna cum, should I come inside?" your friend stopped the car, bent over the back seat pushed you off of his cock.

Nadya grabbed your head and placed it with hers at the head of his cock and you both took shot after shot of his sweet hot cum all over your faces and tongues and you both licked and sucked his cock like a couple of cum-craving sluts. You noticed Nadya was now moaning and trembling as she was reaching her own orgasm and you took your cum covered hand off of John's big shaft and placed it on her bare pussy with the cum and all and fingered her so hard and fast until she squirted all over you and screamed with ecstasy over this huge orgasm.

All 3 of you got your wits back and your girl started driving again. You got to her house several minutes later. Her hunk of a husband was awaiting your arrival and opened the door in a bathrobe. He immediately grabbed and hugged you and during the especially long hug you felt his cock rise a little between your legs. This got everything started in your body again and your nipples were visibly hard for everyone to see through your thin summer dress.

The wife, Nadya, saw your nipples and immediately pinched them and her husband Carl told her to be nice. They offered you drinks and you figured, what the hell I only live once! You guys sat around on the couches and as Carl crossed his legs you kept getting glimpses of his semi-hard cock poking out of his bathrobe.

Carl suggested that he not be the only half-dressed person and that you all get a little more comfortable. Nadya immediately took off her clothes and stood in front of john the black stud inviting him to get naked too. He obliged and suddenly John, Nadya and Carl were all naked in front of you.

Those 2 cocks were some of the biggest you'd ever seen and you told them that you didn't want to get undressed because your pussy was so wet all day that you would stain the couch. They laughed and told you that the couch was not the only thing you would stain. What did they mean by that? What were they planning?!

Nadya went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag and a bottle. She announced that you were all now going to play a game called spin the bottle. The point of this game was to kiss the person the bottle lands on or do anything else that person asks. Nadya suggested since you were the most shy that you should spin first.

You spun the bottle and it landed on John. He smiled with a dangerous grin. Nadya asked what john would like you to do and he responded that he'd already kissed you and would now like to have some fun with you. He demanded that you go on all fours and lift up the dress you were afraid to take off and show everyone your hot sexy ass and wet pussy. You knew you had no choice and were way to drunk to argue so you assumed the position. John kneeled next to you and smacked your ass so hard it instantly turned red. You loved it!

Before he went for the next slap Nadya shouted: "WAIT!" and she handed a paddle from her bag to John. John moaned in excitement knowing how badly you wanted the next slap. He gently caressed the paddle on your ass, then sideways along the slit of your wet pussy and he showed everyone how you had wet the paddle.

Nadya said: "She's a bad girl and needs to get smacked again and again!"

John agreed and without warning slapped the paddle in the middle of both your ass cheeks, it hurt so good and a part of it even touched the outer lips of your aching pussy.

"Again" Nadya shouted and John slapped you again and again until Nadya yelled for him to stop.

She came over to you and kissed both of your ass cheeks as if it was going to ease the pain as she moved from kissing one side of your ass to the other she secretly let her tongue flick your asshole one quick time. You were out of sorts as you got up to go back to your seat and you felt a stream of juice leak out of your pussy and down your leg.

12