Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was John's turn and he landed on Nadya. She asked if you were willing to lick the head of his huge cock while she licked his asshole and balls. She specifically instructed that you were not allowed to suck his cock but rather just lick the head and hole of his cock. She bent over behind him and you in front and with every lick of his asshole, you felt his cock jump slightly allowing your lick to cover the whole head of his big black piece of meat. After a dozen licks you felt his cock twitching and small drops of pre-cum appeared on his cock.

Now normally cum is not your thing, but the thought of letting go of every inhibition while you were bent over, pussy leaking down your legs, made everything seem great.

It was Nadya's turn and she landed on YOU! Oh G-d what was she going to do to you? Outside the club she forcefully ate your pussy, took off your bra, sucked your nipples and fingered you with everything she had. This was gonna be good!

She pulled out a blindfold from her bag and asked you to put it on and lie down on the floor. You did, and after a few seconds of darkness you felt a nipple and breast sliding over your mouth. You stuck out your tongue and licked and sucked with crazy fire. You sucked her nipples into your mouth hard and she moaned in pleasure and pain. She announced that she would give you her other nipple but only if you stuck out your tongue and begged.

Being as horny as you were and acting like a complete uncontrollable slut, you stuck your tongue out far and moaned and what you received was not what you were expecting! You felt the warm wet lips of her pussy sliding over your tongue and she sat slowly on your face.

You were doing it! You were eating the pussy of one of the most beautiful girls you know. She began rocking back and forth and you continued licking, sucking and fucking your tongue in and out of her pussy.

You felt something sliding on your forehead and you removed your blindfold to see that you were staring straight at the balls and asshole of Carl, Nadya's husband, as he entered his wife's pussy from behind. You couldn't believe that you were in the middle of a scene from a porno that would normally make you cum over and over!

As Carl began fucking Nadya, you decided to taste his balls and his reaction was to moan and fuck her harder. Every once in a while you would stop licking his balls and instead lick the part where his huge cock and her pussy met. You licked her clit and the bottom of his shaft and could taste the combination of their juices.

You removed your mouth for a second to ask why no one was touching your pussy and where John was. Nadya answered with a muffled sound saying that John was in her mouth. You managed to sneak out from under them and saw the scene in front of you, Nadya was getting fucked hard by her husband from behind and sucking John's massive black cock from the front.

At this point, you figured that this was something you had to try. You asked, but instead John exited Nadya's mouth, came over to you, spead your legs apart and slapped your pussy hard which almost sent you into orgasm and said: "Wait your turn bitch!".

Wow you liked it rough and it seemed like they might have some suffering in store for you. They stopped the fucking and Carl grabbed you by the hair while Nadya put 2 fingers inside your soaking pussy. They walked you to the bedroom like this, fingers in your pussy and all. John threw you down on the bed and Nadya and Carl each grabbed one of your arms. They Tied each of them to the bed posts and put the blindfold back on. Carl and Nadya then tied your legs to the other bedposts making it impossible to move or fight.

It was dark, you couldn't move and then Carl whispered in your ear that he had always wanted to taste your pussy and now not you or your husband can stop him. He said that he will take you to the edge of an explosive orgasm and leave you there unless you do everything they tell you.

You agreed and just begged him to make you cum. You told him you didn't care if you had to cum 30 times as long as someone just makes you cum already... But that was not their plan.

Nadya laid next to you, as if to support you through what was about to happen to you and she began slowly licking your body and sucking on your rock hard nipples, moving from one to the other.

You felt the bed shake and then a massive cock entered you and began thrusting so hard and fast. You heard the dirty wet sloshes of your soaking wet pussy as this beast entered and exited your pussy with abandon. All the while Nadya was sucking on your nipples, kissing you, feeding you her nipples and they were making you crazy!

Still blindfolded you felt them lifting your body up and John slid under you. Nadya left your side and you felt her breathing on your pussy and asshole a second later. She began licking your asshole, slowly at first and then sliding her tongue in a little deeper each time. You then felt her finger enter your asshole while she was licking and then 2 fingers. You felt your asshole stretching nicely while your pussy was leaking.

Nadya moved her tongue up to your pussy and then back to your asshole as she inserted 3 fingers this time. Then she poured lube on your asshole and grabbed John's cock and positioned the head at the entrance to your asshole.

"What the fuck are you doing?" you asked.

John responded: "Did you think I wasn't going to fuck your virgin tight little asshole?".

You asked him how he knew it was virgin and he said that your friend told her boyfriend that you've never been fucked in the ass. Ever since then, he hadn't been able to stop thinking about fucking your asshole.

At this point, you were beyond making decisions and stopped protesting. He slid his cock gently into your asshole and at first it hurt bad but Nadya stayed on top licking and spitting on your asshole and pussy to soften the pain. Nadya used her finger to slide the wetness from your pussy down to your asshole so John could slide his big black cock in easier and deeper. You had never felt anything like it.

His cock had felt so good in your pussy earlier that you never imagined anything could feel better but his cock sliding softly in and out of your asshole was doing things to you that you had never imagined.

Now that he had what he wanted he asked you if you were ready to cum again.

You screamed: "YES FUCK YES FUCK MY ASS AND SOMEONE MAKE ME CUM, OH YEAH UGHH FUCK ME YOU BLACK STUD!!"

Nadya started licking your pussy feverishly but because you had already cum twice it was taking longer. John was still fucking your tight asshole and you felt him so deep inside you. Nadya was licking your pussy, spitting on it, running her tongue from John's cock to your asshole and up your pussy and you were getting closer to the most extreme orgasm in your life by the second.

You begged John to shoot his load deep into your asshole and for Nadya to lick it out. For a second, you didn't even know who you were anymore but you were loving it.

All of a sudden, Nadya stopped licking and you screamed: " DON'T STOP, I'M ABOUT TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE!! BABY PLEASE LICK MY LITTLE WET CUNT PLEASE!!"

But she didn't return. Instead, you felt the most incredible feeling of your life; Carl's cock sliding into your pussy, while John was riding his cock in and out of your asshole. OMG was this happening? Were you getting a double penetration just liked you watched on all those porn clips???

You were stretched out like a rag doll and Nadya began slapping your tits, biting your nipples and then she did it. She put her hand on your throat and began to choke you with one hand and shove wet fingers in your mouth, which you knew came straight from her pussy. How did they know that you loved being choked? Only your husband knew that deepest secret fantasy!

As she choked you with one hand she pushed on your cheeks to force you to open your mouth wide. At that moment you felt a cock enter your mouth, it was smaller and rock hard and it felt familiar. Nadya removed your blindfold and you looked up and saw who it was. Your husband!

You couldn't believe your eyes. What was he doing there and what is he thinking of his innocent little slut? With a cock deep in your ass, one in your pussy and a girl sucking on your nipples and now a 3rd cock in your mouth, you were mortified! Just then you felt a gush of fluid coming out of your wet cunt and you realized that the shame and fear coupled with the two cocks inside you were making you squirt!!

You were so ready to cum nothing mattered anymore and you screamed: "FUCK ME HARD ALL OF YOU, GIVE ME YOUR CUM, CUM IN MY ASSHOLE, MY PUSSY AND MY MOUTH, I'M A SLUT AND I WANT YOUR CUM!!"

When your husband heard you say all these dirty things, he shot his load straight into your mouth and it hit the back of your throat. Your pussy tensed up and you started cumming so hard rocking on the cock in your ass while Carl pumped your pussy like an animal in heat. At that exact moment, John began shooting his sperm deep into your gaping asshole and you tensed up even further and were overtaken by another wet and explosive orgasm. The intensity of your pussy's quivering sent Carl over the edge and he blew his load inside your soiled pussy at the same time.

Nadya told them to all get off of you and instructed the men to sit down and watch. She approached your face and began kissing and licking your mouth and tongue, lapping up all of your husband's tasty sperm as you locked into the sexiest embrace.

Nadya asked you to turn around and go on all fours. As you did this, she slid her face under your pussy between your legs. As soon as you were in position, your body began to loosen and a stream of Carl's cum leaked out of your pussy down to your asshole where it met a fountain of John's spunk. An incredible amount of cum leaked down onto Nadya's face and she began fingering her pussy wildly. Your husband got up and placed his cock at the entrance of her throbbing pussy and began fucking her so hard that she was yelling with pleasure.

You laid down next to Nadya as she had done for you earlier and you shared in this bath of cum that was all over her face. Your husband came deep inside Nadya and as he exited, you moved your mouth down to Nadya's worn-out pussy and licked all the cum out.

The end.

12