Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boy he loved the girl's night out. He knew what went on with the other women but would never say anything whereas his wife and his lover always came home horny and the sex that they had was always amazing. They both drained their drinks and then he took ker by the hand and led her up the stairs.

He locked the house up and when he reached the bedroom Piya was in the bed and was playing gently with her pussy. He stood and watched. She knew her body intimately and he loved to watch her play with herself. She was not rubbing herself hard she was just gently caressing it.

He was tired but his cock was telling him something else. It began to grow again as he watched her play with herself. He climbed onto the bed and just laid down next to her. He put out a hand and began to gently caress her breasts. Her nipples were erect again and he loved to watch the way that they grew.

She looked him and beckoned him to her. He did as she told him. He climbed on top of her and placed his cock into her pussy. Together they moved as one and this time there was no passion it was making love.

Slow and sensuous and he loved this as much as the sex that they had. It was slow and gentle and they could go for ages like this. This was not about cumming. This was about showing each other that they still loved one another. It went on for about an hour. They had both orgasmed out so this was just the perfect end to a wondrous evening. They fell asleep with his cock still imbedded in her.

12