Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh God! Fuck me Nick! Fuck me!" screamed Gladys as her husband's cock drove into her deep. She was moaning even louder than she had before, clearly enjoying Nick's cock driving into her cunt. "Fuck me, fuck me!" she cried. Gladys brought her hands back to her tits, squeezing and caressing them as she begged him for more.

Nick grunted as he heard his wife calling out to him. He loved it when she talked dirty, and she was in fine form tonight. "Want it, baby?" he asked without letting up on her.

"God yes!" was her reply. "I want it! I want it so bad..."

"You a bad girl baby?" continued Nick.

"Hot and nasty," was the reply. "I fucked those other guys, you know that don't you?" she asked. Nick nodded in return, concentrating his effort on fucking that hot cunt. Gladys went on. "I let them fuck my hot little pussy, let them fill it with their cum. Cum for me now baby, give me more sticky hot cum!"

"Oh God! Oh yes!" they screamed out together as Nick pounded his cock into her one last time. He hugged her legs tight against his chest, forcing his dick deep into Gladys while he came. Cum spurted out of his cock, filling Gladys' hot pussy with creamy white cum once more time. Nick pressed down against her, letting his wife reach her arms around him as he filled her cunt. She was already so full from her previous fuckings that night that the mixed cum from all three guys was spilling out of her and onto the bed. Nick gathered up his strength for one last thrust, forcing his cock in deep as he finished cumming, then pulled out of Gladys fast. The other guys had been gathered around watching, and Nick's last move gave them all a clear view of her hot cum soaked pussy as their jizz dripped out of her. Her wet cunt lips were swollen and red from all she had done that night. Streaks of cum covered her inner thighs and was matted down in her bush, and Gladys lay there while catching her breath, giving them all a chance to see how hot a fuck she had been. She only got up when she saw Nick was gathering his things and getting ready to leave.

Strangely enough, during the ride home no words were spoken about what had just transpired, and this worried Gladys a little. She thought that Nick might be angry with her for what she had done, but realized that he'd been out looking for a score as well. They fucked again repeatedly that night after getting home, never once mentioning their previous encounter. Gladys was sore and tired by the time they were done, but never had she felt so satisfied. In the days that followed, no mention was made of her girl's night out, until Nick presented her with a handbill the next weekend. It was an ad for Duane's band, they'd be playing another local bar. He gave her a sly smile as he handed it to her. "Duane's playing again. Do you want to go see him?" She nodded. "I think I'll come along this time," continued Nick. "You wouldn't mind if I brought a friend or two with us would you?" The wicked grin she shot him in return was all the answer he needed.