Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"Damn, I didn't know you were so big! I never taken anything that big before, and especially that thick," Nikki gasped. "Wow!"

"Thanks, I think," Liyah said.

"Aww, don't be afraid," Nikki said as she bounced up, giving her friend a tight hug as her friend's dick bounced up between her legs. "It's alright," she continued with a peck on the cheek. "Now let's get dressed. I got more in store for you."

"Alright," Liyah said as she hunted for her shorts. "But just how am I supposed to fit in my shorts?"

"You aren't," Nikki said. "Could you loosen me up, please?" she said, offering her back to her friend.

"Uh, you seem to fail to realize that I don't live as Omar anymore. How would you react if you saw an Aaliyah look-alike with a bulge that belongs more on Lexington Steele? Who do you think I am? Ciara?"

"Well," Nikki said as she bent over in front of her friend. "I'd go like this..." she said as she grinded her ass on Liyah's cock, "just so I can tell my friends how hung their favorite songstress is... Now, quit your whining and pull on your shorts. I know just what to do."

As her friend did just that, Nikki grabbed up as many of the clothes in the dressing room as possible. She then leaned out and called for some help with all the clothes in her hands.

"I can't believe you're buying all that stuff without trying it on. Is dude that rich?" Liyah said as she zipped her shorts shut.

"In a word, yes. Now follow close."

Liyah followed her friend tightly, her nose pressed lightly into her afro. As they made their way out of the dressing room, Nikki made a point of dropping something a few times, making sure to bend over at the waist and make Liyah grimace from the sweet torture of her friend's ass. When they finally made it to the register, Nikki bent over in front of the counter to pass the bill with the credit card and grab the bags of clothes, all the while grinding on Liyah's denim-covered member. It got to the point where...

"Are you OK, ma'am?" the cashier said.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm OK," Liyah nervously replied as she took a couple of bags from Nikki. "Just something from lunch bugging me, that's all."

As the transaction finally finished up, the two friends made their way out the store.

"Are you fucking nuts?!" Liyah quietly screamed at Nikki. "Your little stunt nearly got my secret revealed!"

"And what a lovely secret it is," Nikki said as she palmed the thick member through the shorts while giving her friend a peck on the cheek. "Now, let me show you where we're headed to next..."

Nikki and Liyah got into the waiting black car with all of their purchases in trendy shopping bags. As the driver pulled off, Liyah couldn't stop thinking about her sexy friend. She spied her smooth thick sexy thighs, exposed regardless of the best efforts of that tight denim skirt. She couldn't believe how good it felt to be deep throated like that. Her dick was bulging out of her shorts. She was so horny. She realized that their driver was only feet away behind a partition, but still she took this chance...

She unbuttoned her shorts, her thick caramel dick springing to life. Then as Nikki chattered mindlessly on her cellphone, she took her friend's free hand and guided it around her thick cock. Nikki looked over at her fully erect friend and just smiled. She was talking to her boyfriend as she slowly stroked the girl's cock up and down, "Yeah baby, I'm thinking of you too. Ummm hmmm. Yes..." She moaned. Liyah loved the sexy way her friend's voice sounded. Her eyes fluttered and she realized that the driver probably heard what was going on. His eyes locked with hers in the rearview mirror. Closing the partition would be too obvious, so Liyah just tried to sit tight.

Nikki began to aggressively stroke Liyah's thick veiny shaft as she spoke in kittenish tones on the phone to her "sugar daddy". It was bordering obscene, "Ummm hummm Daddy, and where do you want me to put it?"

Liyah had no idea what Nikki was talking about. It could've been a lamp or a painting in his apartment, but her tone of voice would cause any man to begin immediately jerking off. And as she stroked him, she knew Nikki was purposefully trying to get her more and more aroused. She got harder in her hand. Liyah threw her head back and moaned in a sexy way. The driver had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road. It was obvious he wanted to know what in the hell was going on back there.

Nikki began to stroke faster, and faster. Liyah felt like her whole body was on fire. She was already aroused from what they had done in that dressing room. It wouldn't be long until she would cum but...

"We're here," The driver announced as he pulled up right next to the spa.

"OK...I'll catch up with you tonight, or probably tomorrow, alright," Nikki said in a rush. Nikki breathed a sigh of relief as she stared at the thick member in her hand. "Damn that was close. I think I'm getting obsessed with your dick, and it's not a good thing."

"It's ok, babe, as long as I can get some fun too," Liyah said as she rubbed her fingers along Nikki's inner thigh. "Friends, OK?" she said before leaning in for a peck on the lips. Before she knew it, they were trying to suck the air out of each other, rubbing up on each other as Liyah eased her hand up under her friend's tight skirt, feeling her felt her soft pussy.

"OK, OK," Liyah said as she pushed her friend away, gasping for breath as she tucked her rapidly deflating dick back into her shorts. "You're my friend. Sorry...just got too carried away."

"Uh, yeah," Nikki said as she smoothed down her clothes, looking around at nothing in particular. "Driver...be available when I call, OK?"

"Yes, ma'am," the driver replied as both Nikki and Liyah slid out the back seat of the car and into the spa. Avoiding eye contact as much as possible, they walked into the spa, and almost ran into the front desk as they were trying awkwardly to avoid an awkward situation.

"Ladies," the tanned gentlemen said at the desk. "Are you here for your appointment now?"

"Uh, yes," Nikki said as she rifled through her purse and produced a sheet. "This is us right here."

***

After facials, massages and seaweed wraps, the girls sat together in a hot steamy sauna relaxing.

"Nikki, I really have to give it to you," Liyah said reclining with her eyes closed. "You really know how to treat a girl."

Nikki raised an eyebrow, "Give it to me?"

Liyah laughed, the sexual tension had been building all day between them. They were trying to avoid their lust for each other but it seemed inevitable. "What are you talking about?"

"You said you really have to 'give it to me'. So..."

"And I also said you really know how to treat a girl."

Nikki smirked, "I think you're right..."

Before Liyah knew it Nikki was before her in the steamy sauna on her knees. She had moved her friend's towel out of the way and began to handle her hard veiny caramel flavored stick. Liyah gasped, remembering how her friend had deep throated her earlier in the changing room at the boutique.

Nikki began to languidly lick her friend's tip, making Liyah's nipples harden. By now her towel had completely fallen away, and her large breasts and hard nipples were exposed to the moist and humid air.

Nikki licked the sides of Liyah's shaft as Liyah tweaked her own hard nipples. This is what she had been waiting for all day long.

"This is kind of hot," Nikki said, "Me sucking my 'homegirl's' dick," she looked up from beneath her messy curls and smiled as she flicked her tongue feather like all up and down the underside of Liyah's shaft.

"Ummmm..." Liyah said biting her bottom lip, "hot indeed..."

Nikki slowly slid down her friend's dick, taking her in inch by inch. Liyah was beside herself moaning loudly, hoping no one in the spa heard them. It was quite dangerous the way they lost control. Anyone could come in and discover them at any moment. This only added to their lusty feelings.

Liyah felt her tip lodged inside Nikki's throat. The girl was skilled. She slurped around Liyah's hard cock, massaging the girl with her throat muscles and lips and tongue.

"Oh shit..." Liyah moaned deeply, grabbing a fistful of her friend's hair.

Nikki eventually came up for air, though slowly, inching her mouth up Liyah's shaft, leaving a trail of saliva.

"Damn it Nikki," Liyah huffed.

"Damn it what?"

Liyah couldn't even talk. Nikki had turned her into a blubbering mess. Nikki began to bob up and down on her hardness, slobbering and slurping as she moaned, "you taste so good Liyah..."

Liyah bit her bottom lip and curled her toes as Nikki concentrated on her tip, licking and sucking and spitting it back out again. She made an absolute mess.

"You're so fucking nasty girl," Liyah groaned.

"Umm hmm..." is all Nikki could get out.

Nikki bobbed up and down faster and faster on her friend's dick, slick with spit. Liyah felt a building sensation deep in her gut. "Oh shit, Nikki, you're going to make me cum..."

Nikki continued to suck her dick, jacking it with her mouth.

"Oh shit Nikki..."

Nikki pulled up still holding Liyah's cock, rapidly jerking it with her hands until white creamy jizz spurted from the tip.

"Oh God yes!" Liyah cried out after cumming the hardest she's ever come in a long time. Nikki moaned and rubbed her friend's cum all over her friend's cock, licking her lips.

Liyah panted as she came down from her high, "I forgot how nasty you were."

"Well now do you remember?"

"Definitely."

* * *

After their session in the sauna, Liyah and Nikki showered and headed to the spa's salon. They both got their hair done, turning down the option of being made up since they had hours before they'd be hitting the town that night. While Nikki got the curl pulled and pressed straight out of her hair, Liyah's was set in big bouncy waves.

Soon they were back in the black car again, headed back to the apartment Nikki shared with her boyfriend. Nikki turned toward her friend, flipping her hair, "So, what do you think? A quick nap before dinner and then the club?"

"Sure," Liyah said, noticing how pretty her friend was. When her hair was straight, her natural auburn color showed more and glinted in the light. It was cut bluntly at the ends, right past her shoulders. "Yeah, I guess I'm beat too."

Nikki smiled, "You sure are. I made sure of that didn't I?"

Liyah blushed.

"You're so cute when you blush. You know you really make a beautiful woman."

Liyah blushed even more, "Nikki, come on knock it off..."

"Yeah I'm sorry," Nikki shrugged as they pulled up in front of her apartment building. She gave the driver some instructions for later and then the girls brushed past the doorman right up to Nikki's loft.

"So this is the place, huh?" Liyah said as the elevator lurched to a stop.

"Yep, this is it."

As Nikki opened up the elevator door, Liyah walked in and took a good look at the place. The apartment seemed almost cavernous, with the effect enhanced by the huge windows on one side of the apartment and the low-slung furniture. Tiptoeing carefully, she tossed the bags of clothes onto the red and white leather couch, then walked around it and took a seat, sinking in as she put her feet up on the table.

"Hey Liyah!" Nikki called out from the kitchen. "What do you want to drink?"

"I-I guess something from the liquor cabinet. What do you have?"

"Well, I have some Cristal champagne, not that Cristal you got for us back in high school."

"Hey, what did I know? I was 15 and trying to be like Jay-Z! Besides, that liquor clerk lied to me," Liyah giggled. "Just gimme some."

"OK," Nikki said as she reached under the bar and pulled out two bottle of champagne, showing the bottles before walking. "Cristal it is. And be careful what you say...you may be giving me some before the night is done."

"Yeah, yeah. You've been obsessed with my dick all day. Give it a rest, ma!" Liyah said as she took the bottle from Nikki's hand. "Besides, we gotta save some energy for the club."

"Yeah, you have a point," Nikki said as she opened up her bottle, then moved to open her friend's. "What do you plan on wearing?"

"I dunno. I guess I can look through this stuff and figure something out. By the way, where are the glasses for this?"

Liyah looked up to see Nikki sipping champagne right out the bottle. "Guess that answers my question," Liyah said as she laughed.

"Who needs glasses? You know how I like to take is straight to the head..." Nikki gave a sly sneer as she tossed the bottle up to her lips, rivulets of champagne streaming down her neck in gluttony.

"Alright," Liyah said, almost not able to concentrate as she watched the throat muscles in her friend's neck work that champagne down. Liyah took a huge swig from the bottle, downing almost a third of it as she felt it fizz in her throat. The champagne had an effect immediately, giving her a nice pleasant buzz. She sat back and nursed the rest of the bottle, looking at her friend as she did likewise. As the alcohol started to take effect, her mind started to wander. What does she look like naked? Is that pussy as good as it looks? Is it tasty? How does it taste? Could Liyah reveal the fact that she's still a virgin?

She looked over at her friend, who was sipping her champagne in the same way, her eyes wandering over her curves and down in between her legs. She wondered how those juicy tits would look and how suckable they would be in her mouth. Sipping the champagne, she got an idea that would allow her a chance to check out her friend's dangerous curves.

"Nikki," Liyah said as she managed to suppress a burp, "wanna try on some of these clothes? I wanna see what you wanna go to the club in." Liyah leaned over to look through the bags of clothes to see what she would like to see her friend in when she felt fingertips brushing along her arm.

"Don't you worry, Liyah. I got something upstairs that guaranteed to make every dick hard in the club, and I do mean," she said looking right down at Liyah's crotch, "Every. Dick."

Nikki walked away with her friend with a strut, wiggling those hips as she made her way out the living room and up the spiral staircase to the bedroom. Liyah sat there nervous and a bit horny, feeling her nipples harden under her shirt and feeling thankful for the numbing of her nerves the alcohol produced. Her mind started wandering in the dead quiet of the loft, thinking about what she wanted to do to her friend. But wait? She didn't want to take her, did she? After all, she chose to live as a girl, and girls don't do that, right? Even though she had been a guy whose transformed into a girl, her attraction for women remained static. The fact that technically she was also a virgin didn't help her confusion either. What would she do if given the chance?

She was this close to drifting off to sleep when the metal clang of the spiral stairs woke her up. By the time she got her bearing, she looked up at the sex goddess in front of her. The first thing she noticed was how much taller she was...and with calf-length red patent length lace-up boots with six-inch platform heels, she couldn't help but be a little bit taller than her friend. Her hips seemed poured into a matching skirt that didn't have enough hip or length to keep those thighs and that ass in check. The long, soft torso nipped in for a tiny waist before spreading up and out for the tiny red patent leather top whose laced seemed to force her cleavage out more than contain it, with her flesh looking to burst out of every seam. To cap it off, Nikki wore this fire engine red lip gloss that seemed to reflect how wet she could be between her legs and had Liyah thinking about yet another go round with those lips and her...

"Do you like?"

Liyah simply nodded her head, then fell out laughing rolling over the couch.

"Gee," Nikki said, "You know how to boost a chick's confidence."

"No, it's fine," Liyah said. "Perfect, in fact."

"Why don't you look and see if there's something nice you want to put on, Liyah?"

Liyah thought to herself, then started rustling through the bags of clothes. She had trouble finding what she was looking for, but when she found it, she snatched it out of her bag and hid it behind her.

"Hey, what was that you pulled out?"

"Don't worry, Nikki. You'll see in a bit," Liyah said with a wink as she awkwardly backed away from her, then switched it in front of her as she worked her way over and up the stairs to Nikki's bedroom. Once she reached the bedroom, she closed the door and tossed the dress on the low-slung bed. She gently lifted her shirt over her head, careful not to mess up her perfectly coifed hair, then shucked off her shorts.

Looking over in the mirror, Liyah lightly touched her hair, then checked out her body. "Mmm, if I weren't me, I'd love to fuck me," Liyah thought to herself. With one very notable exception, she'd successfully made herself into her dream woman. Feeling her dick pulse in her panties, she tugged at the bra straps to heft her boobs up a bit. Picking up the black spaghetti-strapped dress, she held it to her form, then realized that she'd had to lose the bra for the dress to work. She looked at her shoes, noting that they were probably wrong for the outfit, but shrugged as she stepped into the dress and pulled it up her body.

As the dress went up, it seemed to cling to every single curve she had, which was exactly what she was intending. After pulling up her breasts to give herself some cleavage, she thought of the perfect way to tease her friend. With that in mind, she reached under the dress and pulled her panties off in one swipe letting her semi-hard dick press firmly against the tight fabric.

The effect complete, she opened the door to the bedroom and called out, "Nikki, are you ready?"

"Yeah girl! What are you wearing?"

"Just close your eyes, and you'll see in a bit."

Satisfied that her friend's eyes were closed, she walked nervously down the stairs. She stroked herself through the dress one last time, put her hands to the side.

"You can open your eyes Nikki."

Nikki turned around and looked at her Liyah. A look of surprise and lust came over her face as she licked her lips. "Someone forgot to tuck huh?"

"Nope."

Liyah smiled, "Good to know," Then she leaned back and looked at the overflowing cleavage and the way the dress simply clung to her hips. But all that just led to one thing in her mind.

"I never thought a dick would look so sexy on a chick until I saw you naked," Nikki said as she crawled over the couch to her friend. "In fact, I think it makes it even sexier, if that makes sense." Nikki walked over to Liyah and pawed at her dick while looking up and kissing her friend on the lips, intertwining their tongues in the process.

Suddenly, Liyah pushed her friend away from her, then bent her over the couch and kneeled behind Nikki. She lifted up the tiny skirt and smacked the juicy ass that was presented to her. Grateful that her friend went pantiless, Liyah decided to dive right for Nikki's pussy, tonguing it in long strokes.

Nikki's eyes rolled up into her head as she gasped and moan, "Oh God, yes...lick me Liyah..."

Liyah traced her tongue along her friend's slit, then languidly swirled her tongue around her friend's hard protruding clit. Her dick became harder and harder inside of her dress as she listened to her friend moan and felt her squirm with pleasure. The louder Nikki got, the more ravenous Liyah became. Liyah slid her tongue into Nikki's pussy deep, deep until her face nuzzled between those plump firm ass cheeks.

Nikki arched her back and screamed, "Fuck me with your tongue Liyah! Yes!"

Liyah rubbed her face in Nikki's ass as she fucked her with her tongue, massaging her inner walls with it.

Before they both knew it Nikki was coming hard onto Liyah's face.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers