Girl's Night Out

Story Info
Wife goes out with friend, comes home with creampie surprise.
2.2k words
3.93
284.7k
79
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana went out to a club this evening with her friend Cynthia. I watched her in the bedroom as she got ready - she put on her sexiest French lingerie that I'd bought her for Christmas - a lacy black and brown bra and thong panties, on top of that she wore a short and sexy dress with very revealing décolletage, nice earrings, very sexy makeup and her red stiletto heels. She looked great. I wish I'd been invited but she told me it was girls night out.

"I'm feeling naughty tonight, dear," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Will you still be up when I get home?"

"Wake me if I'm not," I said, "and tell me about your evening."

"I will," she said giving me a kiss as she went downstairs at the sound of the doorbell.

"Honey, I'm home," Dana cooed as she came up the stairs. She stood backlit in the doorway, looking like a goddess, tossing her hair and striking a coy sexy pose.

"Honey, I was a very very naughty girl tonight. Will you forgive me?" she asked as she came into the bedroom and pulled down one of her dress straps to more fully reveal her beautiful cleavage.

"I might," I said as I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look at my gorgeous wife, "tell me all about it."

"Well, Cynthia and I went to a chic new club downtown. They were playing music you would have loved – jazz and electronic. We had a few drinks, danced a bit, when we sat back down a group of four men asked if they could join us. 'Only if you're well behaved,' Cynthia joked. They sat down and ordered us a round of drinks. We had a nice conversation and leaned that they were young businessmen in town for a convention. One of them asked us if we knew a good club in town to meet women to hook up with, explaining that they'd noticed my wedding ring and figured I wouldn't be interested in being hit on. 'Try me' I said, 'my husband and I have a great relationship but we're just having fun right?' They said OK and asked us if we'd like to dance. We danced with them, quite sexy dances, she and I, put on quite a show for the boys.

Feeling bold after a few more drinks I asked them where they were staying. 'A nice hotel nearby', one explained and asked if we'd like to come back to their hotel for a few drinks and maybe a hot tub. 'That sounds divine!' Cynthia said, taking my hand, 'we'd love to!' They were obviously thrilled at the thought of us going back to their hotel with them and so were we.

'How would Max feel about this if he found out?' Cynthia asked me on the way to their hotel nearby.

'What he doesn't know won't hurt him and what he does know might just turn him on, if you know what I mean!' I confided, winking.

Back at their hotel the boys were a bit nervous but very hospitable. I took off my coat and sat on one of the beds. I let my dress ride up a little and my breasts were boldly on display for them in this plunging neckline.

Cynthia sat down next to me and ran her hand through my hair. They boys offered us drinks and snacks, we joked around and had a nice time.

'Would you like to hop in the hot tub?' one of the men asked, 'It's very relaxing after all that dancing.

'I could really use it,' I said, standing up, 'it sounds absolutely wonderful!'

'Of course we don't have bathing suits, Dana,' Cynthia winked at me.

'Where there's a will there's a way,' I responded, hooking my thumbs into the straps of my dress and let it fall to the floor. Two of the boys gasped audibly at the boldness of my gesture and too, I suppose, at the sight of me in just my lingerie and high heels.

My hard nipples were clearly visible through the delicate material of the bra and a thin black thong that left little to the imagination divided my ass cheeks. 'Like what you see?' I asked provocatively and one of the boys immediately jumped up and asked if he could help me remove my underwear, 'Oh don't you worry about that, I'll help her,' Cynthia got up, 'a woman's touch, you know.'

She came to me then and, pulling my hair out of the way, unfastened my bra strap, letting my breasts swing free. She kissed the nape of my neck and I jumped at her electric touch. Putting one arm around my chest and caressing my breasts, she then came around to my front and, sliding to her knees, began to pull my panties down with her mouth. The boys groaned out their approval and began to strip naked themselves. Cynthia gave a few kisses on my inner thighs and her tongue quickly darted out to steal a few licks on my wet labia.

Then, I unzipped her dress and took off her underwear for her; treating her to the same sexual teases she gave me. We took hands and climbed into the large bubbling hot tub. Ready boys? Cynthia asked and one said 'Hell yeah!'

They climbed into the hot tub with us; Cynthia and I each had one man on either side of us. We continued our conversation, fondling each other all the while and then I leaned over to give one of the boys a deep long French kiss. 'Are you boys ready for the fuck of a lifetime?' I asked.

'Oh yeah!' they chimed in.

'Well why don't you take us onto those nice clean beds and get them dirty then?' Cynthia said.

We sucked their cocks each one in turn, while they ran their hands through our hair and caressed our beautiful tits. Then they ate our pussies, with none of your skill, I might add honey, and then each of the guys fucked us both but good.

'You can't come in me,' Cynthia warned the group of them as time wore on, 'I'm not on the pill.'

'Don't you worry about that,' I consoled them, 'I can take care of tall of you when you're ready.'

'But what about Max?' Cynthia asked.

'Oh don't you worry about him. I'm going to give him a wonderful time when we get home.'

I felt like such a sexy woman, nay, goddess, when, as each of them neared cliMax in Cynthia's hot pussy, they switched off to mine and, bucking wildly, screaming out even, filled me with load after load of their sticky, sweet, warm and wonderful come.

I'd never felt so filled with come in my life. Not to complain about yours, my love, it's just that four men together produced an awful lot of come. And we certainly did make them horny tonight, let me tell you.

When each had spilled his seed inside me we all lay spent on the bed. I kept my legs closed tight enjoying the feeling of their semen deep inside me and after not too long, I pulled my panties on and said, 'Cynthia, we'd better get home. It's 1 am and Max will be starting to wonder where I am.' She stood up from the bed and gave me a deep lusty kiss and rubbed my breast.

'This was wonderful' she said, and the boys echoed in their agreement.

'Call us anytime,' one of them said, 'our card is on the table by the door.' Too weak to get up from the hot fucking we had given them, we saw ourselves out.

'I can't believe you did that!' Cynthia exclaimed with wonder, 'I didn't know you had it in you.'

'Oh you don't know what secrets I have in store,' I told her.

'Well I hope to find out,' she giggled, 'let's do this again!'

I got out of the cab at my stop and wondered if you'd be still awake. I brought home a sweet surprise for you my love. I remembered how much you enjoyed it last time."

'I am awake, fully awake' I said, 'and hearing you talk about your night is making me horny as hell you hot little tramp. You've told me what you did tonight. Now come up here and show me.

Dana slipped off her dress and heels and undid her bra. I fondled one of her tits as she took off her panties and then she climbed on top of me. Working her way up my body I could smell an intense odor of cum and see that her pussy glistened with a white sticky mess.

The sight and smell were like nothing I'd ever encountered before. So much come! My heart was pumping fast with lust. My wife was a gorgeous, hot slut and she loved me alone. I was ready to slake my thirst and feed my hunger on the magical mixture concealed deep within her gorgeous pussy.

She positioned herself just above my mouth and looked down at me with love in her eyes. "I hope you like this delicious treat I brought home for you, my dear. I brought it home especially for you."

"I love it," I said.

"Well dig in then!" she smiled, "feast on my come-filled pussy, and drink my four lover's delicious juices. Lick me clean."

With that she lowered herself a little so that her come-coated pussy lips just brushed my face. I eagerly stuck out my tongue and licked, gently at first and then with increasing fervor, at her deliciously salty pussy lips. Thoughts raced through my mind as I licked at her, "Think where this gorgeous pussy has been tonight, think of the cum hidden deep within her." I had an exciting mix of jealousy, lust, and love for my enchanting and powerful wife.

She loved what I was doing to her clit and pussy lips, she was moaning and humming lustily. "Are you ready for the real treat?" she asked.

"Oh yes, very ready." I said.

"Well dig in, dig deep into my wet pussy and find the secret treasure my lovers have hidden there for you." I pushed my tongue into her lovely hole tentatively, savoring the moment and when she screamed out in ecstasy, I pushed in deeper, and oh the magic I found in there.

It felt like gallons of come. Sweet, sweet, sticky, come, hot and white and delicious. As my tongue probed her inner depths more and more of her juices and their semen slid down her honey hole onto my hungry tongue. I drank it down, licking and sucking at it like a man deprived.

"Oooh, shit yes!" she groaned, "eat all that fucking hot come out of me! Drink my lover's juices! drink me clean. Do you love it that I fuck other men and bring home delicious come for you to drink from my pussy? Does it turn you on for real?"

"Do you have to ask?" I enthused, "Yes, I love it, I love my hot wife and her delicious pussy filled with her juices and her lover's hot sticky sweet white come."

"Well don't get addicted" she joked, "how will I manage to bring home enough come to keep you happy?"

"You always make me happy, Dana," I said and smiled, my lips and face covered in her juices and errant streams of her lovers white come.

"You make me happy too, Max," she said, "so happy. I'm your girl forever, no matter how naughty I've been when I'm out on the town."

"Oh!" she said, "I think I think I feel some more come still there for you inside me, why don't you take a look?" She lowered herself down on my face again and I felt another delicious stream of cum slide along my tongue and down my throat.

I was in heaven! I had married a goddess, a veritable queen of the night who would dare to come home from a night's hunt with a delicious and plentiful feast of other men's come for her loving husband to drink from her pussy. I was fed on her love juices and fully sated.

"Kiss me, my love," she said, leaning down to whisper it my ear. She licked at my cum-drenched mouth and kissed me deep. Let me suck that rock hard beautiful cock of yours and then fuck me with it.

I fucked her like never before and filled her with another load of come; it felt like I came forever, filling her with my seed.

Exhausted, we both lay on the bed, mind's blown and totally in love.

"That will be there for you in my pussy when you wake up, if you want it, my love."

And it was, later on when I woke in the middle of the night. I licked and sucked the come from her pussy again. She woke up, moaning to the sensation of her husband licking her clean of come, and said, "Oh god Max, that feels so hot. Fuck me again!"