Girls Night Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda snapped out of her reverie and said back, "Yeah, sorry, was just spacing out I guess."

"Okay hon, just wanted to make sure. Let's go." And the two woman walked out of the playroom and back into the hallway. They made their way back to the room where they had left their drinks on the table. They sat down, and Amanda took a big gulp of her wine.

"Look, Amanda, I'm sorry -- I didn't mean to shock you," Angie said in an apologetic tone.

"No, that's alright, Ang. I guess I should admit that I was shocked. I mean, I've seen some porn before, but not anything like that. And I've certainly never seen people having sex like that in person. I hope I didn't look too much like an idiot staring at them."

Angie laughed. "Well, I'm sure you're not the first person to walk into that room and do that, so don't worry about it."

Amanda said, "Wow, I would never have guessed that that woman I had been dancing with would be doing something like that half an hour later."

The two women sat there in silence for a few minutes sipping at their drinks. As Amanda finished hers, she looked over at Angie, who was watching the women on the dance floor.

"Ang, can I ask you a question? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

"What is it with you and the questions tonight?" she said, smiling at Amanda. "Go ahead, sweetie."

"Um, that woman Sarah -- she asked you if you wanted to join in, didn't she?"

"Yeah, she did."

"Does that mean you've done those kinds of things in the past?"

"No fair -- that's two questions, Amanda." Angie laughed and finished her margarita.

Amanda blushed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to pry, but. . ."

"No, that's okay, I was just yanking your chain." Angie smiled at her. "You really want to know?"

Amanda didn't reply, just nodding her head shyly.

"C'mon, let's get another drink, and go somewhere quiet where we can talk."