Girls' Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
She was mesmerized by the enormous man's dance.
838 words
4.09
69.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold heard it from a friend, who had heard it from his girlfriend, who had witnessed the entire event. It was the girls' night out and the dinner's wine floated them all down the street to the local strip club featuring male dancers. With most of the group pretty drunk before they arrived, it wasn't long before the entire gaggle were screaming to the dancers and tucking dollar bills in their g strings. All of them, that is, except Harold's wife Katie, who unfortunately was the designated driver for the evening. Katie sat back, remaining aloof from the wild action her friends were stirring up.

After several of the acts, Katie had begun to round up the women, get them to pay their tabs and move out to her minivan when she noticed a tall black man walked out on the stage. She paused and just watched as the huge man, he had to be six-seven or six-eight, begin to gyrate. Unlike the other strippers who shook and danced about wildly, he moved in a slow, sinewy grind to the strains of an old jazz song. A few of the other women had stopped to watch, but Katie became mesmerized by the giant man.

By the time he had worked his way down to removing his pants, she had already rifled through her purse and pulled out a twenty dollar bill to tuck into his g string. Unlike the other men though, when this stripper pulled off his pants, he wore a g string with a long, sock like attachment that appeared to be filled with his enormous cock. Now he wasn't fully erect, it hung down as he danced, it hung down nearly to his knees and as the women figured out what they were looking at, a gasp ran through the crowd.

While everyone else was still catching their breath, Katie began a slow, methodical walk up towards the stage, as the man stood with his legs spread wide apart and his hands up on his head. He then began to move slowly from side to side. As he moved, his enormous cock swung to one side, bumping against his right thigh and then it swung in seeming slow motion, to the other side, bumping against his left thigh. Reaching the front of the stage, Katie watched the sheathed cock swing back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...

After what seemed a good five minutes, the dancer leaned forward and kissed Katie on the cheek and seemed to whisper something in her ear. She then reached up, pulled the elastic on his g string and tucked the twenty dollar bill up against his hip. Still dancing, the stripper snapped his fingers three times and the lights went low. Katie finished rounding up her drunken friend and drove them home.

*

The reason Harold had asked his friend to find out what happened that night was because when his wife arrived home, she walked up to him and without saying a word, she kneeled down, pulled his cock out of his pajamas and began giving him an incredible blow job. Completely stunned, he couldn't understand what could have brought this on, she may have given him a blow job twice since her knew her, and never during their fifteen marriage.

Just as he was about to come into her mouth, she stopped, hurried over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed some lubricant, and coated his cock with it. She then moved over to the bed, got on all fours and seductively said, "Harold, come on over here. I want you to fuck me in the ass."

Harold leapt up on the bed, ready to do something he never thought he'd ever get to try, something Katie would never consider even in his wildest dreams. Suddenly, here she was, ready for him. Moving over behind her, she gently pushed his cock into her tight opening and fucked her until he came, coming deep in her ass. After he finished he went into the shower and cleaned himself off and when he returned, he saw Katie wasn't finished.

While he stood and stared, she began running her palms over her nipples and then slid her hand downward, sliding her fingers into her pussy to get them wet and then moving them up to here clit. Harold got to watch his wife masturbate in front of him for the first time, continuing until she moaned and called out his name as she came. Harold then climbed into bed with her, where she took him into her mouth again, sucking him until his erection returned.

Katie then climbed over top of him, eased herself down over his cock and fucked him hard until he came as second time. Quickly climbing off of him, she let him go right to sleep, without even mentioning cuddling or anything else. It was the most incredible sexual experience in his life and to think he shared it with his wife of fifteen years.