Girls Night Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean, Phil can be jealous, like most men, as well as a little insecure. So I know that his fears about my having an affair would not revolve around the idea of me having sex with another man, as much as the fear that I could possibly want to leave him for that guy."

"Exactly!" Marie responded, giving Amanda's thigh a little squeeze as if to congratulate her for understanding. "That's why men are not threatened as much by the idea of their wives with another woman. In fact, most men get turned on by the idea, don't you think?"

At this, Amanda laughed. "Oh yeah, Phil definitely falls into that category. The few times we've rented any porn, it's always been the lesbian kind. Ang and I were just talking about how much men like the idea of two women having sex."

"And what did you think about those videos?"

Amanda thought for a second. "After we stop laughing at the absurd plots and dialogue in most of them, and really settle into watching them, I can admit that I've enjoyed seeing two women together. I don't what it is, but I do find something sensual about two women together, very different than a guy and a woman. I guess that's where my intrigue about the idea comes from, at least in part."

"So you can separate in your mind the idea of playing with another woman, versus playing with a guy?" Marie inquired.

Once again, Amanda hesitated before answering, appearing to really think about what Marie was saying. "Yeah, I guess I really can. I mean, some people may say there's no difference, that cheating is cheating. But I do see a distinction -- and that's what's important, right? How I feel about it, not how others would judge me."

"Sure, sweetie -- if that's how you feel about, that's what counts. Fuck anyone else out there."

Emboldened by Amanda's articulation of her views, Marie continued to move her hand up and down Amanda's thigh, now pushing her dress up about as far as it could go, allowing her fingers to move ever-so-lightly to tickle the inside of her thigh. She decided it was time to push things a little with her. She leaned in a little closer to Amanda and whispered in her ear, "You don't mind me touching you like this, do you sweetie? Because if I'm making you uncomfortable, I'd be happy to stop."

As she did this, Amanda's nostrils flared as she inhaled a scent that had not reached her before. She wasn't sure what it was at first, but then the realization struck her like a bolt of lightning. "Oh my god," she thought to herself, "that must be the smell from her licking Kat's pussy!" Her first reaction was that she thought it was not unlike the scent of her own fingers after they'd come close enough to her nose after she had been masturbating, or the scent of her own juices on Phils face those few times that he had consented to go down on her.

She came out of her reverie to realize that Marie had asked her a question. "Um, no, it's okay. In fact, I have to admit it feels sort of good." She knew she was affected by the three glasses of wine, but at that point, she was wrapped up in the whole experience and was curious enough to see where it would lead. And she kept telling herself that the attention of the cute blond who was probably ten years her junior was a real turn-on.

"Good," Marie said, "because I wouldn't want to put you in an uncomfortable position." She sat back upright, smiling, but continued stroking lightly on Amanda's thigh.

Just then Angie returned to the table, plopping down her glass which now contained two limes and a stirrer. "I waited in line for a few minutes, and then said 'fuck it,' and reached over a grabbed a couple of limes from the bar myself." She took a sip and smiled. "That's much better, at least it's drinkable now." As she looked at the two other women at the table, she noticed that they were sitting a little closer together than when she had left, and that Amanda was slumped down in her chair a little. She also noticed that she was looking a little tipsy, no doubt helped along by the empty wine glass in front of her, Angie deduced. She hadn't yet noticed what was going on underneath the table, however.

"Hey, you okay sweetie?" she inquired of Amanda.

"Oh yeah, fine -- just feeling a little buzz from the wine." Amanda flashed a little sheepish smile.

Angie laughed. "No prob, sweetie. Like I said, I'm doing the driving anyway."

Marie turned to Angie. "So what about you? How did you fit into the wedding party?" As she smiled at Angie, her fingers pressed down with a little more pressure, urging Amanda's thighs to part for her. She was not surprised to find her compliant, opening up her legs almost imperceptibly, but enough that it allowed Marie to push her fingers down lower on the inside of her thigh.

"Ellyn, one of the brides, was a college friend, in fact we were roommates our freshman year."

"Oh, so were you guys lovers?" Marie inquired.

"No," Angie laughed, "we never got to that point. We were just good friends. I got involved in the women's community first, and sort of dragged Ellyn into it. Though she'd admit she didn't exactly have to be dragged kicking and screaming." Angie laughed again. "Right, Amanda?"

Amanda's mind was clearly in another place, not following the conversation, fixated on the sensations she was feeling as the blonde woman was feeling up her leg. She realized she was getting quite aroused, as she glanced down and saw that her nipples were now almost fully erect behind the light cotton of her dress and clearly visible to both women at the table. She spread her legs just a little further apart, luxuriating in the sensations of Marie's hand which was now moving around to explore the upper part of her thigh very close to her panties.

"Um, sorry -- what did you say?" now realizing that Amanda had asked her a question.

Angie looked her friend in the eye, trying to figure out how she had gotten so drunk on just three glasses of wine. But as she looked at her, she noticed the very prominent nipples and her large breasts rising and falling as she breathed more heavily. "I said, Ellyn didn't exactly have to be dragged kicking and screaming into being a lesbian, did she?" As she said this, she glanced around the side of the table next to her and saw Amanda's leg just a little splayed out. She curiously looked over and saw that she couldn't see one of Marie's hands, and a light bulb went off in her head. "That's why she's reacting this way, it's not just that she's just drunk," she thought to herself. "Damn, she's getting felt up by that little dyke! Well good for you, you go for it Amanda, you deserve it."

"Yeah, guess you're right, from what Ellyn said, she embraced it pretty quickly," Amanda finally responded.

Angie was curious just how far this was going to go, and felt a little bit like a third wheel, but she admitted she was enjoying the spectacle of the her new friend letting loose a little bit. She also realized she was getting turned on by the idea of the cute young blonde touching Amanda like that, and wanted to see what was going on. So she used her stirrer to fish one of the limes out of her drink, and began sucking on it.

Marie smiled and turned to Angie. "While you were gone, we were talking about marriage fidelity, and whether playing around with other women constituted cheating on your husband. What do you think, Angie? "

As she was saying this, Angie took the lime out of her mouth and deftly dropped it on to the floor. "Oops," she said to the two women, and reached down to pick it up. She was only down there for a couple of seconds, long enough to have her suspicion confirmed as she glanced under the table. She saw Amanda, scooted down on her chair a bit, with her dress on the side away from her hiked quite a ways up and her legs partially spread. A flash of Amanda's pink panties, which Angie had seen her put on in the hotel room a few hours ago, were visible where the dress was hiked up. And Marie's neatly manicured hand was running very sensually up and down the leg closest to her, with her fingers disappearing on each stroke to dip down to Amanda's inner thigh, very high up and what looked like very close to touching the gusset of the pink panties. As Angie watched this, she felt her own pussy start to get just a little wet.

Angie picked up the lime, sat up, and placed it on the table. "Well, good thing I got two of these I guess," she said with a big smile on her face.

Marie smiled back, clearly aware of that Angie had seen enough to know what she was doing. Amanda, who appeared to be more and more in dreamland, seemed to be oblivious of the stunt.

Angie was somewhat torn. She knew her friend was a little drunk, but not so much that she didn't know what was going on. She decided that Amanda was a big girl, and if she was uncomfortable with what was happening, she could stop it anytime. She also didn't want to insult her by implying that she needed someone to tell her what to do in a setting like this. She figured the best thing to do was to give Amanda an easy opportunity to get out of the situation if she wanted.

"Hey, anyone want to dance some more?" she asked the two women, standing up. "I'm rested up and ready to go."

"I'm good," Marie responded with a smile. "But please, go ahead if you want, we'll be okay here." She turned to Amanda. "How about you? You want to go dance with your friend or stay here?"

Amanda shook her head and said, "No thanks, Ang -- my feet are still a little sore from yesterday, I'm going to give it a break still."

"Okay, you two have fun, I'll be back," she said turning to leave. She winked at them as she walked off.

"She's very nice," Marie said, turning back to Amanda. "Have you guys known each other a long time?" No longer tempered by Angie's presence, she grew a bit bolder, using her fingers once again to push Amanda's thighs even further apart. At first, some sense of propriety caused Amanda to resist, but after a few seconds, she acquiesced, and spread her legs a bit more. As Marie's hand traveled higher up Amanda's thigh, she realized that she now had access to the gusset of Amanda's panties, and lightly began to stroke it.

This elicited a sharp intake of breath and a gasp from Amanda, as she first felt the touch of another woman on her sex. Her first instinct was to clasp her thighs back together, trapping Marie's hand between her legs, but she resisted and kept her legs where they were. "It's okay," she kept telling herself, "I'm not doing anything bad. And damn, it does feel good."

When she recovered from the shock of Marie's exploration, she managed to respond to her question. "Uh, no, we just met a few days ago at the rehearsal dinner. But we really bonded and enjoyed our time at the wedding."

"Well, I can see why, she seems fun and she is cute, isn't she?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

As she said this, Marie scooted her chair just a bit closer to Amanda, giving her easier access to the treats she was finding between her legs. She was now exploring more boldly, her fingers pressing with more force against Amanda's panties, allowing one of them to trail a line up and down the valley between her labia. She detected a growing wetness beginning to leak from her pussy onto the panties, and as she looked at Amanda, she saw her breathing was coming faster. She leaned in again to whisper to her. "You're enjoying this, aren't you baby?" As she did this, she placed her other hand lightly on Amanda's red-clad breast, her fingers grazing across her nipple, causing it become even more erect.

Amanda waited a few seconds, inhaling once again the musky scent of Kat's pussy juices still adhering to Marie's face. It was intoxicating, smelling that at the same time she realized her own pussy was beginning to leak. She felt like she should be embarrassed by what Marie was doing to her, and by the way she was reacting. But she didn't feel any sense of shame or remorse. She knew she was enjoying it and rationalized in her head that it was just a little fooling around, so there was nothing wrong with it.

"Yes," she responded in a husky voice. "It does feel good."

"You want to go somewhere we can be a little more comfortable?"

The realization of what Marie was suggesting hit Amanda, even in her mildly drunken state. Sitting here allowing Marie to feel her up was one thing, but allowing her to take her into the playroom would mean taking things to a whole other level. Could she allow herself to do that? More importantly, did she want to do it? There was no question she was attracted to Marie, or at least, she was attracted to the attention Marie was paying to her. She could admit to herself that she was exploring a side of herself, of her sexuality, that she wasn't sure existed.

She looked into the eyes of the young woman whose face was only inches from her own. She was torn, not sure if she could take the plunge. She felt Marie's fingers continue to press against her sex, stroking with one finger on the inside of first one of her labia, then the other, through the now very wet fabric of her panties. Not knowing what else to do, she leaned forward and lightly kissed Marie on the lips.

Caught by surprise, Marie kissed her back, lightly at first, then with more force. She took her hand off of Amanda's breast, and put it behind her head, pulling her in closer. She opened her mouth, slipping her tongue between the other woman's lips, forcing its way to dance with its counterpart.

Amanda complied willingly, kissing Marie back. The touch of their lips and tongues together was enough to make up her mind. She pulled back and whispered, "Okay, let's go."

12