Girl's Night Out Ch. 03

Story Info
5 gals and 5 guys get it on over a weekend.
998 words
3.78
19.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

Part 3

His fingers brushed lightly against her mound as he blew a gentle breath on her wet heated flesh. She shivered as he blew a bit harder. He used his hands to slowly spread her open to his hungry gaze, taking in the sight of her all wet and ready for him. She had her love juices flowing out and down the crack of her ass already. He thought to himself, "Damn she's hot! I gotta hurry and make her cum again so I can bury my hard cock deep in that wet pussy." He looked up and smiled at her and knew she was thinking the exact same thing about making her cum again.

He stuck his tongue out and pressed just the tip against her clit for a few seconds before releasing it. He made several long sweeping strokes over her opening and clit, tasting her sweet essence. He slid a pair of fingers into her sheath and started rubbing them all around her walls, in and out, left and right, up and down. He bent his fingers slightly and pressed against the upper front wall of her sheath against her g-spot. She moaned loudly and within seconds, she was oozing her love cream again, covering his fingers with it.

Tony moved up onto the couch and moved to position himself at her hot opening. Calli raised her hips and impaled herself on his throbbing rod. He started moving slowly in and out of her sheath, in long slow steady strokes. Her breathing quickened and she raised her hips with each thrust. "More Tony! Fuck me harder baby! I want you soooooo bad!" she whispered huskily. He complied and started moving faster, thrusting fully into her before almost withdrawing completely and burying himself again completely. His speed increased more with every few thrusts, her hips matching his thrusts in a steadily increasing rhythm.

His head dipped down and he kissed her deeply, his tongue copying what his pelvis was doing. She brought her hands up and grabbed his shoulders, her nails sinking into his firm muscular flesh. Within seconds, her muscles tensed and quivered as the orgasm hit her hard, like waves crashing upon the sand at the beach. Tony felt her sheath clench around his cock, like a fist grabbing a water hose, squeezing, releasing, squeezing and releasing again. Seconds later, he was pumping his hot sticky cum deep inside her pussy as the climax hit him. He collapsed on her and kissed her tenderly on the forehead as they both tried to catch their breath. "Oh my God Tony! That was wonderful! I've never cum that hard before. I don't dare stand up in case I get dizzy and fall down." she said, panting.

He smiled and said, "Babe, there's no reason for either of us to get up right now. We can lay here all night if you want to. I'm sure Carol and Mark and the others are all doing fine and having their own fun either at home or at The Naughty Bunny." With that, he slipped his now soft cock from her and pulled a blanket from the back of the couch, covering them both with it. She tucked her shoulder under his and laid her head on his shoulder after he reached over and grabbed the TV remote from the end table. He turned on the TV and they laid there watching TV until Tony heard her yawn and sigh contentedly. He looked down at Calli's face and saw that she had fallen asleep. He reached up and turned off the light, then hit the power button on the remote, turning off the TV. He pulled Calli tighter to him and kissed her again, then tucked the blanket around her shoulders before falling asleep with her on the couch.

Meanwhile, back at the bar, Carol and Mark were dancing close on the dance floor, her hands on his shoulders, his hands at her waist. "I could use another drink, dear." Carol said to Mark. He nodded and led her off the dance floor back to their table.

She saw a quickly written note written on a napkin by her glass. It was from Penny and read, "Carol, Me n Ramone went 4 a walk. Will call u n Calli 2morrow! Wink wink! Luv ya, P"

Carol showed Mark the note and he smiled. "Looks like we're all getting lucky tonight, my love." Carol nodded and sat down, then picked up her double strawberry daiquiri and took a drink. Mark finished off his beer and went to the bar to get another. Carol looked up and saw Meg and Walt, Brenda and Pete walking toward her. They all sat down and took drinks. Carol showed them the note that Penny had left on the napkin, and they all smiled with wicked grins, knowing why Ramone and Penny had left. The girls all knew that Penny was going to have a special sex fantasy surprise ready for Ramone and that she was going to tell them all about it tomorrow.

Penny had told them all at dinner what she had planned, a naughty hooker/bad cop fantasy that she wanted to do for Ramone, including using a pair or two of her handcuffs from her "toybox" that she keeps under her bed, along with a blindfold and a few silk scarves to tie Ramone up with. The girls all laughed and wished Penny luck with the fun. They even offered up more suggestions for making it even more fun.

Calli had suggested chocolate and whipped cream - covered strawberries.

Meg had said,"You should have some sexy, seductive music playing in the background."

Carol said, "Break out the vibes, girl!"

Brenda said, "Make him wear nothing but a cop hat, a neck-tie and a ...gunbelt, girlfriend!"

Penny looked at her four best friends and smiled, then said, "Great ideas! I'll let ya know how it goes when I call ya tomorrow!"

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers