Girls Night Out Ch. 05

Story Info
Birthday girl has wild night at a CFNM show.
877 words
3.79
32.3k
1
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday, Baby. You're home early," I said kissing her on her forehead. "Aren't you feeling well?"

"I didn't go in." She held her head. "I've been puking all morning and I have a splitting headache. Either I have the flu or I'm still hung over from last night."

"I heard you had quite the night last night," I said laughing. "I heard you did everything but put the prerequisite lampshade on your head.

"What do you mean?" She shot me a shocked look.

"One of my clients owns that strip club. Actually, he's a friend of mine. We went to the same college."

When she got a sick look on her face, I couldn't wait to tell her what I knew in hopes that she would volunteer more information, especially where she was from 11pm until 3am.

"And he said that you and Yan were going at it like bitches in heat."

I had erection thinking about Yan licking Donna's pussy and fingering her clit. The image of them making out kept me hard and horny all day. I was ready to explode.

"Yeah, well..." she said like she was a million miles away. "There is something that I need to talk to you about and this is as good time as any, I guess."

"What is it, Baby?" I held her hand in mine. "You know you can talk to me about anything." I figured she had changed her mind and was about to relent and agree to experience a threesome with Yan. The image of Yan giving me a blowjob while I ate her pussy in a 69 position consumed me. Then, I thought about fucking Yan as I ate Donna's pussy. I could see Donna and Yan clearly in a 69 position going at one another while I watched and photographed them. Oh, my God, what an unbelievable turn of events. Life is good. I was so totally happy with—

"I'm in love with Yan."

"What?"

She just blurted it out. I mean, I was still holding her hand fantasizing about her and Yan and didn't realize that I was squeezing her hand so tight that I was hurting her.

"Ow, you're hurting my hand," she said pulling it away from mine.

"Sorry." I looked at her. "What did you say? Did I hear you correctly? You love Yan."

"Yes." She put her head down and I sat beside her. "I love her."

"You mean, of course, you love her like a friend, your best friend?"

"No, I mean...yes, of course...but more than that."

She looked up and made eye contact.

"More than that? What do you mean, more than that? You love her like—"

"We made love."

"You what?"

"I went home with her and we continued where we left off at the club. As soon as we entered her apartment, we stripped one another naked and made love."

"What do you mean made love? Neither one of you has a penis. You can't make love. That's ridiculous." As soon as I said it, I felt like the fool. I knew what she meant, but I just couldn't handle the rejection.

She looked up at me with a smirk on her face and rolled her eyes.

"We made out, felt one another up, sucked each other's tits, fingered one another and had oral sex until we climaxed with unbelievable and incredible orgasms. Then, we held one another and I would have stayed with her, but I felt I had to get home to you and get up to go to work, which I ended up being unable to do anyway."

She shrugged, threw up her hands, and shot me a look that made me feel stupid.

"We made love." She put her head back and closed her eyes. "She did me and I did her. It was the best sex I have ever had. Damn, I wish I never stopped smoking because I really want a cigarette now."

I had an erection with her describing what she did with Yan, but as soon as she said that the sex she had with Yan was the best sex ever, my penis shriveled with the thought that she'd had better sex with Yan than with me.

I sat without talking. I stared off in a daze. I'd not only lost my Donna to a woman, but to the woman of my lustful desire, Yan. What did she have that I didn't? I could hear the clock clear across the apartment in the office ticking from the living room. Where I sat with Donna it was suddenly so very quiet.

I'd thought it'd be fun to introduce another woman into our relationship, but I never imagined Donna reacting this way to not only having sex with Yan but also falling in love with her. I could tell that she was serious about Yan and I was worried that she was thinking about replacing me with a woman. I mean, I loved Donna. I didn't know what I'd do without Donna. This was the woman I was going to ask to marry me.

"So, what does that mean? Was this a one time thing? Or—"

"I want to leave you for her."

To be continued...