Girls Night Out In Atlanta

Story Info
Wife and girlfriends visit a strip club.
3.3k words
3.95
136.6k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
157 Followers

My mind raced as my tongue licked his long hard dick. It was not uncommon for me to somewhat “check out” when I sucked my husbands dick. Over the years the passion had somewhat diminished. The first blow job I had ever given had been to my husband on our honeymoon. And it had not gone well, so over the years we have not had much oral sex, and honesty, I never got much out of it.

It always seemed like a lot for work for a mouth full of sticky fluid that left a nasty after taste. So on the few occasions that I have felt compelled in the name of compassion to give my husband some good ol’ fassion head, I have thought about everything from shopping lists to work schedules while mindlessly licking his average size dick.

But this was different, today I was not thinking about what I needed to pick up at the drug store, or when I was going to get the dog in for a wash and trim, or even how I was going to fit in a trip to the day spa between work and picking up the kids. As I felt the rather massive cock hit the back of my throat I tried to figure out exactly what had pushed me over the line and into bed with two hard bodied young studs 15 years my junior and 3 of my friends from work.

It had started as a joke. Amanda, the office wild woman, suggested that the girls in the office have a “girl’s night out.” She claims her husband has a 9-inch dick and freely talks about her sex life, including not only her husband, but her toys and other escapades as well. Her bright idea was to go to a strip club in Atlanta.

Of course we all laughed and agreed that it would be fun. I don’t know what everybody else was thinking when Amanda brought up the idea, but I was sure my hubbie would never go for a girl’s night out, much less an overnight trip to Atlanta. We don’t get to see very much of each other due to our work schedules, so he is very “jealous” of what little time we do have together.

When I told him that Amanda wanted us girls to go to Atlanta, he was all for it. “You work hard, you deserve a day of shopping in Atlanta.”

He had agreed! “We’ll do more than just shop” I remembered telling him.

“Sure, I know, don’t worry about it.” He smiled as he squeezed my hand. Fifteen years of marriage had built a lot of trust and he was not going to reverse himself now. His gentle squeeze of my hand communicated a world of faith. I knew I should have told him everything that Amanda had said, but he knew what a wild woman she was, as I had repeated nearly word for word every sex story she had ever disclosed.

Besides Amanda, and myself; Julie and Samantha had agreed to go. We decided to all pitch in and get one room with a couple of queen sized rooms and pullouts. The more we saved on the hotel, the more we would have to spend other places. But the afternoon shopping trip and the flurry of activity of four women getting ready to go out in one hotel room was the farthest thing from my mind as I licked Tony’s heavy balls.

Of the four of us, at 37, I was the oldest. Amanda was just barely 31 and the link between me and the other two who were in their mid-twenties. So, Julie and Samantha looked up to Amanda, and I, well I did not want to admit that after 15 years of marriage I was “too old” to go out with the girls. So we ended up at an “all male review.”

The club was “upscale,” much nicer than I had expected. I would have used the word “classy” if not for the loud music and the dancing men, who felt compelled to dress up as policemen, carpenters, firemen and whatnot. There were no more than a dozen dancers in the place. I wanted to set towards the middle of the room, but the others pulled me to a table next to the stage.

Tony was the fourth dancer we saw that night. He was dressed like a sailor. I’m not sure if it was the uniform, his smile, his hands, or his thick dick. But I was hooked from the first time I saw him. Amanda must have noticed something. After the last dancer left, Julie asked if we could see it again. Samantha and Amanda gave her a hard time, and I just smiled and said “whatever.”

So we ended up watching the second show. This time there was much more eye contact between Tony and me. And this time, Amanda noticed. When the show was over, it was Amanda’s turn. “Let’s just stay a little while longer.”

By now the place had thinned out a little. When Tony finished dancing, Amanda motioned him over and said “how about a private dance?” He agreed and within moments, I was inches away from young Tony and his hot body. Nobody had to say a thing. They all knew the dance was for me. He circled my chair and inched his pelvis nearer and nearer to my body. Finally, I felt his penis brush against my back, my arms, and dangle just inches away from my face. Then the music was over.

“What are you doing after the show?” Amanda not so subtly invited him to join us.

Tony took the bait and ran with it “I don’t know, what are ya’ll doing?”

Amanda flashed him a smile and said “Oh, we’re going back to the hotel club for a few drinks.” He smiled back at her and then his eyes drifted to each of us in turn, ending with a long gaze into my eyes.

“Do ya want to grab a drink with us?” Julie smiled and leaned forward showing off her cleavage as she did.

“Sounds like fun, but I’m really not supposed to date the customers.” He laughed.

Now Samantha quipped, “Well, it’s not like you are going to date one of us, we’re all going out for a drink!”

“Besides” chimed in Julie “we are from out of town, what ever happened to ‘southern hospitality’?”

Still smilin’ Tony laughed and said “Ok, ok, in the name of ‘southern hospitality. Just give me a second to change, meet me at the gas station next door” he said and started towards the back of the room.

“I can NOT believe you guys invited him to get a drink with us!” I exclaimed.

“Well, we can ditch him.” Amanda answered.

“Or we could ditch you!” Samantha giggled.

“Can you believe how big his dick is?” Julie said “I have been looking for one like that for a long time” she continued.

“You’ve been looking in the wrong places” Amanda chuckled “Besides it’s not all that big, my hubbie’s dick is”

“We know, we know” interrupted Julie

“9 inches long” we all said in unison.

“Well, it is” Amanda said without batting an eye, “Honestly!” Turning towards me and brushing her hair back over her shoulders.

“So are you with us, or do you call your hubbie to come pick you up?” Samantha said with a wicked grin on her face.

“Ok, ok, I didn’t say I was against the idea, I just said I could not believe that you invited him!” I smiled, hoping they wouldn’t notice the fear in my voice.

“Come on Kellie, you know you would love for him to fuck you” Amanda said.

“Size isn’t everything” I answered as I flushed.

“Yeah, but it’s the most important thing” Samantha answered.

“Let’s get out of here!” Julie said as she stood up.

We rushed, laughing to the minivan we had decided to take. A moment later we were at the Shell station and Tony pulled up in the passenger’s seat of a BMW. I recognized “Ed” as the fireman. His chest was too hairy for me, but Samantha had been tipping him rather heavily all evening.

“So, I see you brought your bodyguard” Amanda giggled.

Ed laughed, “I play a fireman, but I moonlight as a chauffeur” Ed said with a broad smile.

“So, are you going to ride with him, or do you want us to give you a ride home?” Julie said.

“Come on guys,” Samantha said, “Let’s invite him too!”

“The more the merrier” Amanda said.

“SO, who’s ridding with whom?” Ed asked.

“I’m ridding with Eddie” Samantha said as she opened the passenger door, with the implied expectation that Tony would get out, which he did.

It was Amanda’s minivan, and I for sure did not want Sam ridding alone with Eddie, nor did I want to end up in the back of a van with a strange stripper, no matter how cute he was. So I said “I’ll ride with you guys” and I got in behind Samantha.

Someplace between the club and the hotel, the plans changed. Amanda pulled in to a drive through liquor store and instead of going to the hotel club; we all ended up going to the hotel room.

This was not at all what I had expected. I headed for the bathroom right away. Before long, it was obvious that nobody was leaving. I came out to find Tony and Eddie talking about how they got into stripping, turns out that they both were starting medical school in the fall.

“Does it turn you guys on to strip?” Samantha asked, almost genuinely.

“Why don’t you try and find out?” Eddie asked.

With that she stood up and started dancing. Amanda was next to Eddie and Julie cuddled up next to Tony. I sat down in the armchair and watched, first Samantha, and then the couples on the couch. Samantha was down to her panties, when she looked at Julie and said “your turn!”

Julie stood up and started touching herself as she danced and took off her skirt and then top and bra. Meanwhile Amanda was playing with Eddie’s dick. Sam sat on the other side of Eddie and started kissing him and playing with his hair. Amanda unbuttoned Eddie’s shirt. Just then Tony stood up and started dancing with Julie. She could not keep her hands off him. Before long the guys were both naked. Sam and Julie were naked except for their panties.

Only Amanda and I were dressed. Eddie and Samantha had long ago moved from the loveseat to the bed. Eddie played with Samantha’s firm “B” cup tits as they kissed. Now Julie and Tony flopped onto the other bed. Tony pulled her panties off and started eating her pussy. She moaned as his head moved up and down long her slit. Amanda came over and sat on the arm of the chair next to me. She leaned over next to my shoulder with her arm behind my back.

“You ok?” she asked. I did not even hear her. “Kellie, you ok?” she asked again for the second time.

I took my eyes off from Tony and turned to her, “ah, yea, I’m ok, this is a little wilder than I expected” I confessed.

We sat there for a while, I really don’t know how long. Now Eddie and Sam were fucking, she was on top of him. She slowly rotated on his dick. Tony had moved up on Julie. His dick was had not grown much longer now that it was hard. My hubbie has a dick that grows three times bigger when engorged with blood, to a full sex inches. I had always wondered if the guys I had seen in playgirl with 6 inch dicks doubled in size. Tony had not doubled, but it had gotten quite a bit thicker.

Julie yelped as he slowly pushed his manhood into her pussy. “Oh, god, oh, yessss” she gasped. “Oh, it feels sooo good inside, oh, yes… please… fuck me.” With that Tony started to thrust his weight into her. My pussy was drenched. It ached.

My field of vision was obscured as Amanda got up and moved to the bed where Eddie was grinding into Samantha. She was naked by the time she got there. She lay next to Samantha and started rubbing her arm. Sam took Amanda’s hand and pulled it to her breast. With that Amanda started to lick her free nipple and play with her other tit. Eddie pulled out and at the same time pulled Sam down towards the foot of the bed, He was now on the floor and once again eating Sam’s pussy allowing Amanda free access to Sam.

Sam came, and then said “Fuck me, please I want you inside me.”

With that Eddie flipped her over, and pulled her back toward him again, so he could fuck her from behind as she was up on her knees on the bed. Amanda moved to the head of the bed and then down so her pussy was in front of Sam. I could not believe my eyes as Sam started to eat Amanda’s pussy.

With that my eyes were pulled back to the other bed by the sound of Julie’s moans. “Enough, enough, I will not be able to walk.” She said as she shook her head and pushed Tony off her. His huge, rock hard, dick glistened in the light, wet with her pussy juice. She kissed him, sorry stud, but I just can not take all of you any more.

Then Amanda screamed, “I’m cumming.” That pushed Samantha over the edge and she came, for the second time. Eddie pulled his dick out and I watched, wide eyed as his cum exploded out of his dick and shot up to Samantha’s shoulder blades. Then again to her mid back, then 3 or 4 more times as he emptied his load on her back and ass.

My hand was up my skirt and into my panties. I just could not resist. Tony stood up. He was so good looking. The kind of guy I would have fucked before I got married. As if on some cue, the girls all got up and walked towards me.

“This was supposed to be ‘girls’ night out’ but somebody is not playing!” Amanda said as the approached.

“Come on Kellie, Tony has not came yet and I can not take any more!” Julie said. With that Sam and Julie took my hand and pulled me up.

“I couldn’t cheat on Al” I whispered.

“I know” said Amanda, “That’s why they came along to fuck the guys, so we wouldn’t have to. But you can finish him up with your tongue!” With that I was over to the bed and on my back. “Relax” Amanda commanded.

I complied and at once found Amanda’s head between my legs. I had always suspected that she might be bi, seeing her with Sam confirmed it, but I never thought she would be eating my pussy. Sam was on my right, Julie on my left and I bit my lower lip as my coworkers attacked my breasts with abandon. I was laying crosswise on the bed and my head was near the edge. As I opened my eyes I saw Tony’s dick by my head.

“You can suck it if you want,” Tony said.

Amanda lifted her head, “You know blow jobs are not sex, the president even said so!” Amanda said.

Julie touched my cheek and gently prodded it towards the massive muscle next to my mouth. I hoped my mouth and Tony lowered his dick to my head. As I tired to take it in, my efforts were frustrated by his size. I pulled back and started licking his cock and kissing it. We maneuvered so that Tony was on his back and I willingly surrendered the pleasure of having my breasts licked to be able to concentrate on Tony’s pleasure. I took his cock in my hand. I was amazed as I was unable to encircle his tool with my fingers.

As I said before, my mind was racing, recounting the events of the evening as I licked, sucked and pulled on his cock. My pussy ached. My tits needed to be touched some more. Everybody else had came. I looked over and saw Eddie, he was playing with his dick watching the action on the bed. It was bigger than Al’s but not as big as Tony’s.

I wanted a dick so bad. Once before I was married I touched a dick nearly as big as Tony’s, I had not fucked him, mostly out of fear. I always wondered what it might have been like. I had a large toy once, but that was not the same as a real fuck. I lifted my head off from Tony’s dick, “fuck me!” I begged.

He smiled “Do you really want to be fucked hard by a guy with a big dick?”

“Oh yes” I said, out of my mind with lust.

“I thought you would never ask.” Tony said as he maneuvered himself into position to enter my swollen pussy. His dick slid into my pussy easier that I had expected. I was so wet.

“It got me so wet watching you dance.” I confessed.

Now Eddie was standing near my head, He knelt on the bed and I lifted up my head to lick his dick. “Let me be on top for a while” I half begged. Once on top, Julie and Sam were again at my side, not that they had ever really left. But now one was licking each nipple as I moved on Tony’s thick cock.

I wanted it to go on forever. But I came, my whole body shook! Once again, Tony pulled his cock out, pulled me up to set on the side of the bed. He and Eddie stood in front of me. I licked Tony and then sucked Eddie. Finally I managed to get the head of Tony’s massive dick in my mouth, I sucked and licked the head at the same time with my tongue, I felt his dick throb.

Usually at this time I pull my mouth off from the cock, but I was compelled. I grabbed Tony’s ass, and pulled him close to me. His dick throbbed again and then he came. I thought I was going to drown. I tried not to swallow, I tried to hold it all in my mouth, but there was just too much. I finally swallowed. At Tony pulled out, Eddie moved over. Without thinking, I opened my mouth. Eddie inserted his dick, I sucked and once gain felt jizzum shoot into my mouth, not as much as Tony, but more than Al.

I fell back on the bed, exhausted. I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew the door was closing. Tony and Eddie were gone. It was after 2 am. The musty smell of sex lingered in the room. The orgasms, the drinks, the lack of sleep were all blurring the line between dreams and reality. But Julie and Sam were once again on either side of me, kissing me, playing with my breasts. Amanda was once again between my legs.

I drifted off to sleep, only to awake from a wet dream to find first Julie and then Sam sucking my pussy. I lost count of how many times I came.

I awoke not next to the girls, but next to a man. Had Tony returned? It was Al. I thought I had lost my mind. I glanced around the room. It was the hotel room. Nobody else was in the room. I saw the curtains were open, and beyond them a balcony. When I spotted the TV, I saw the note. “Kellie, Al told me how excited my stories got you. He insisted that I work out an exciting week-end for you. It was a blast! See you at work! Amanda!”

palles
palles
157 Followers