Girl's Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioned in front of the mirror he was forced to stare at his transformation as one last item was pulled from the leather bag... actually two, realistic DD breast forms. He lowered my head as Jenny pulled off the backing of the tape and pressed them to Fisher's chest, their weight forcing him to stiffen his back and correct his posture. She stood close, her coat brushing against his erect penis, smiling as he bit his lip to stifle yet another groan.

The bustier came next, the attached garters gently tapping his flesh as she slid it over his head and out stretched arms. Snug to his body she twisted and pulled it over his attached breasts and then began tightening the laces in the back until his waist was cinched tightly. She ran her hands over his ribcage and down to his hips admiring her handiwork. When she returned with the stockings the head of his cock was glistening.

"Seems like you like getting dressed like this... what would your Mistress say if she saw you like this? Should I text her?"

"Please don't Domme Jennifer," he said quickly, "I'll be good and tell you."

"Go on then."

"She would make me clean myself off with my pinky, or she would clean me off and make me clean her finger."

"Why your pinky Candi?"

"Because that's how dirty cum sluts like to taste cum miss."

"And YOU are a dirty cum slut aren't you?"

"Yes Domme Jennifer, I am Mistress Sophie's dirty cum slut."

She laughed and squatted in front of him, pulling one stocking then another up his legs. She attached the garters and then swept her thumb over his cock head, squeezing it slightly, pulling more cum from Fisher's cock. He opened my mouth without being asked and she chided him as he cleaned her digit.

"Eager cum slut, aren't you Candi?"

Fisher could only moan in agreement as his tongue tasted the unmistakable flavor of his cum.

She laughed again and retrieved the uniform from the bed. He cringed when the hidden petticoat fluttered to the floor.

"Isn't that adorable," Jenny exclaimed, "I'll bet you love feeling the frilly lace and satin against you..."

Fisher whimpered a yes and stood rigid as she wrapped the mini petticoat around his waist. It hovered just above his pulsating cock, leaving just the bottom exposed, and he knew it would tease him insensately for as long as it was on.

"I never thought I'd say this," her head tilted slightly as she looked at me, "but you look kinda cute..."

"Thank you Domme Jennifer," he responded, the color in his cheeks deepening.

"How long have you been dressing up?"

He quietly recounted his chance meeting with Sophie and their switch lifestyle and how they'd both been surprised by his taking to being occasionally feminized. He knew what question was coming next.

"So... um... are you, you know... gay? Or bi?"

"I'm not attracted to men, no."

She squatted down and motioned for him to step into the maid's uniform smiling as she spoke. "I'll bet a lot of men are attracted to you though, aren't they Candi?"

"I've never been 'out' in public before Miss."

"That's not what she asked you," a voice from the doorway said flatly.

They both turned and Fisher's body was immediately filled with both relief and dread. There in the doorway stood Sophie, a malicious grin on her face.

She extended her manicured hand and strode toward Jenny. "Hi, I'm Sophie, you must be Jenny. My little bitch giving you any trouble since her spanking?"

"No, not really, we were just talking.."

"I'll finish with my pretty slut here," Sophie said. "Thank you for your help with her this afternoon."

"My pleasure." Jenny smiled in the mirror at Fisher and winked. "Bye Candi, have fun!"

"Thank you Miss," he said quietly.

"How are you feeling baby?" Sophie asked as she adjusted Fisher's maid dress. "You're not mad at me are you?"

"Why didn't you warn me?" Fisher tried to sound stern but with his high pitched voice he sounded like he was whining.

"Because you never would have gone through with it. You need to push your boundaries to be the whore we both know you want to be... So instead of standing there complaining, you should be thanking me."

"Yes Mistress," he said quickly, "Thank you Mistress."

"That's a good little slut. Now put your shoes on, I have a car coming to take you home in 20 minutes."

"Yes Mistress." He sauntered over to the bed and sat gingerly on the edge, taking the black patent shoes in his hand. The heel protruded conspicuously from his fist and he guessed they were at least six inches tall, maybe more. Much higher than anything he had worn before. His toes fit snugly into the mary jane style toe and when he pulled the strap tight over his stockings his cock pulsed. Fisher stood, teetering slightly, the two inch or so deep platforms offering little relief. Just as he got my bearings Domme Jennifer returned.

"Sorry to bother you, just some paper work, hope I'm not intruding..."

Sophie laughed aloud and took Fisher's hand, marching him over to Jenny. "On the contrary I'd like to thank you for teaching my whore some manners. And so would she, wouldn't you Candi?"

"Thank you for teaching me some manners Domme Jennifer." He spoke softly and curtseyed as he was taught. When he rose again Fisher could feel his cock bobbing under his petticoat at full attention.

"It seems she is VERY appreciative," Jenny said, glancing down at Fisher's throbbing member with a wicked grin.

"Too bad she doesn't have permission to show that kind of appreciation, do you Candi?"

Dropping Fisher's hand she stepped away and walked behind Jennifer, and whispered in her ear. "Discipline her, I want to watch you show this dirty whore what happens to her when she embarrasses her Mistress."

"Mistress... please n... MMMPH!!" The sting of a hard slap on his right cheek silenced Fisher instantly.

"Shut your fucking mouth bitch," Jenny spat. "You're a pathetic little slut, you should be ashamed of yourself. But if you can't control your cock, we can control it for you."

He opened his mouth to apologize but another resounding slap exploded on his left cheek.

Jenny stepped forward menacingly, her body inches from Fisher's as she spoke through her gnashed teeth "I said... Shut. Your. Fucking. Mouth."

He looked over to Sophie, and she smiled and shrugged, offering no help.

"Don't bother you fucking slut, you're all mine for the time being..." Jenny's voice trailed off as he felt his skirt move and her fingers close over his smooth and swollen sac. "... and so are these."

Sophie laughed as he whimpered at her touch, knowing full well what she had put him through the entire week.

"When was the last time you came whore?" Jenny's hand squeezed harder as she spoke, making Fisher struggle to maintain his balance.

"Sat... Saturday Niiii... Saturday Night Domme Jennifer."

Sophie walked over to him then and stood behind him, placing her hands on Fisher's hips under his skirt. She whispered into his ear, "Tell your Domme when you get to cum Candi..."

"I can cum... mmmph... when my Mistress' rubber cock is in my ass Domme Jennifer."

"C'mon Candi," she coaxed, "or when else?"

"Please don't make me Mistress..." Fisher's high pitched whine made Jenny furious and she twisted and pulled downward, easily bringing him to his knees. Sophie grabbed a fistful of his hair and forced his face upward.

"Embarrass me again bitch and I'll make the pain you're feeling now even worse."

"I'm allowed to cum when Mistress' rubber cock is in my ass or a real cock is in my mouth Dome Jennifer."

"And you're so swollen," Jenny teased, taking his chin in her hand, "I bet you're dying for that cock in your ass so you can cum, aren't you?"

He swallowed hard, nodding. "Yes Domme Jennifer."

"Yes what, sissy bitch?" Sophie asked.

"Yes Domme Jennifer, I am dying for my Mistress' cock in my ass."

"What a dirty fucking whore you are Candi," Jenny spat, slapping him shortly across the face. "Too bad your Mistress doesn't have her toy with her... or do you?"

"Unfortunately no, I don't," Sophie said, still holding Fisher's hair in her fist. "Guess my little slut will have to wait... unless... know anybody around here that loves a dirty cock sucking cum slut?"

"Mistress!," Fisher shrieked, "no, no, no, please noooo!!"

Sophie laughed and let him go, "Relax Candi, I won't do that to you." She took Jenny's hand and led her to the bed, looked back at Fisher and winked. "Not yet anyway."

Sophie whispered something to Jenny and they both laughed, then she tossed the makeup bag at Fisher. "Go into the bathroom and make yourself pretty slut. I want to talk to our new friend here in private."

He scurried to his feet, surprised, as his cock had remained rock hard through all of that, hoping that Sophie was just teasing him for Jenny's benefit. Sure they had always made that rule part of their role-play, but was she actually considering it? He convinced himself she couldn't be, not this weekend, not without a warning, right? He cleared his mind as best he could and raised one trembling hand to his face. Pink eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara, blush, and then cotton candy color for his lips. Except for his unkempt hair, he looked every bit the sissy maid. And god help him, he was still aroused and now dripping. IHe swiped a pinky along the underside of the head of his penis and brought it to his lips, then made his re-appearance.

Sophie was talking quietly on her phone and Jenny was nowhere to be found. The door to my room was wide open and he saw a packet of papers on the bed. Fisher watched his Mistress, drinking her all in, her curvaceous frame never failing to entice him. Today, dressed in her business attire; form fitting dark gray skirt, pristine white blouse, nude stockings and her favorite Christian Louboutin pumps, she looked, phenomenal. He knew how lucky he was. He was still staring when she hung up the phone.

"What are you looking at pretty one?" she said with a grin.

"Sorry, Soph," he said, blushing, "you look really good today."

"Thank you baby." She strode over to him, taking Fisher's hands in hers and kissed him tenderly. "So do you. How do you feel? Be honest."

"Frustrated and completely turned on. You had me there for a minute."

"Your ass is still red, ping pong paddles were a nice touch, don't you think?" She laughed as he stuck his tongue out at her. "Now, now, there will be plenty of time for you to use that later... Back into Candi mode."

She kissed him again as he answered "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," she said with a playful smile. She continued speaking as she signed the forms on the bed. "When you get home there is a list of tasks that must be completed by the time I get home. There is also a small grocery list that you will need for dinner. And yes, I expect you to go as you are dressed now."

"Mistress, don't make me," Fisher pleaded, "what if somebody sees me?"

"You can go on the other side of town, but that may not give you enough time to get everything done. Your choice Candi."

"Yes Mistress." He knew she had set him up. There was no way he was going to the store locally. He had no choice but to expect punishment later.

"And if you're thinking about not going, let me assure you, I will bring home two guys with the biggest cocks I can find and I will enjoy watching them fill both of your holes like the dirty fucking whore you are."

Her phone went off as she gathered up the papers, she glanced at it quickly and checked herself in the mirror. "Pack your bag slut, and put on your jacket, your car is here. And for gods sake, fix your hair. "

Fisher loved it when she talked to him like that. And so did his cock. It was throbbing beneath his skirt again, rigid and aching. Thankfully the jacket went a few inches below the skirt of his maid costume but it did little to quash his uneasiness at having to exit the building made up as he was. He combed his hair forward and then to the side, and then placed the lace headpiece behind his ears. He looked at his reflection one last time and wheeled toward the door where Sophie was grinning at him. She knew as well as Fisher did how he longed for release, now more than ever.

12