Girl's Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fisher bowed his head; ashamed at how easily they manipulated him, and at how little he cared to fight back. He stared at the floor as Jenny smiled, adorned his throbbing cock with it's eighth ribbon, wrapped her finger in the long tendril of pre-cum and fed it to him, He licked his lips and whimpered a thank you and then another when Jenny told him how pretty his cock looked.

Jenny took his hand and sat Fisher down on the edge of the couch, making him cross his legs and face the screen where two brunettes were enjoying each other. She kissed him again and grinned, then went back to join Sophie who had racked the next game. Fisher watched as his ache grew, and their peals of laughter slowly grew louder the more wine they drank. He turned his head to one last shriek to see Jenny's arms raised triumphantly. He swallowed hard and stood, ready to accept his fate.

"On your knees maid," Jenny commanded, forcing him down next to where Sophie stood. She looked down at him, grinning, wondering how much more he could take. "Your Mistress has something to tell you."

"I made a bad bet Candi," Sophie said as she stood beside Jenny. "I tried to get her naked for us and bet her two items of clothing. I missed."

"Oops," Jenny mocked.

"So does that mean..." Fisher asked.

"Yes," Jenny said, "I'm about to strip your Mistress of her skirt and panties while you watch."

Fisher looked to Sophie and she just grinned.

"Two things," Sophie said. "First, I may have missed on purpose. I really enjoy watching you get spanked Candi, listening to you admit to a complete stranger what a sissy bitch you are makes me so very wet..."

"And second?" asked Jenny.

"Secondly," said Sophie, stepping close to Jenny and kissing her deeply. "you're going to have to pick a different piece of clothing, I'm not wearing any panties..."

"You little minx," Jenny said with a wide grin, "had I known that I would have taken your skirt first."

"You can take it now..." Sophie said, her breasts rising and falling as her pulse began to race.

"I will, but first," Jenny said, taking the remote from Sophie's hand and her empty wine glass from the pool table. "Knees apart and back straight maid. Cup those big fake tits of yours and enjoy the show."

Fisher shook violently as the plug roared to life, vibrating from top to bottom and then bottom to top, his new position forcing him to use his own body against itself. His cock began to leak almost immediately and as it did Jenny bent to place the wine glass beneath him. She smiled evilly as his pre-cum began pooling in the bottom.

"Don't spill a drop, maid..." she said. "I have plans for it, and you."

Jenny wheeled away from him before Fisher could answer, and placed her hands on Sophie's waist, pushing the taller woman back against the pool table. Jenny began kissing Sophie's neck and clavicle as Fisher knelt just inches away, alternately biting and licking until she reached her thin bra strap. She nudged it off Sophie's shoulder and followed it down her chest to the swell of her breast. She turned slightly to look at Fisher, locking her eyes on his as he writhed and moaned, slowly pulling one padded cup down, and then flicking her tongue over the firm, exposed nipple.

"Don't you wish you were me maid?" Jenny teased. "But you're just a sniveling little sissy bitch who only deserves to be used and dominated."

She giggled as he whimpered, then faced Sophie, taking her breast fully in her mouth, grazing her skin with her teeth, and pulling Sophie's breast upward with her mouth.

"Ohhhhh fuhhhhhk," Sophie groaned, her hands gripping the edge of the table tightly. "That feels so fucking good baby, kiss me..."

Jenny let Sophie's breast fall from her mouth with an audible pop and kissed her deeply, plunging her tongue into Sophie's warm mouth. She broke the kiss and slipped her hands along the waistband of Sophie's skirt, looking up at her intently.

"I want to taste you," she whispered, pleading. "Now."

"Do it," Sophie responded, "don't stop until I cum..."

Fisher whimpered again, not believing what was happening. He was on the brink of orgasm constantly, the ache to cum mind-numbingly painful. He throbbed against the silky ribbons with every pulse of his plug, and he could only watch helplessly as Jenny opened Sophie's skirt and slowly slid it off her hips. He had fantasized about this so many times, but not like this, never like this. He squeezed his fake breasts again and shivered as his ass clenched the plug ferociously, withering under the smiling gaze of his Mistress.