Girl's Punishment

Story Info
She broke one of His rules, a tough lesson to learn.
2.9k words
4.1
105.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she knew that she had messed up. she hated when He was disappointed with her, when she had broken one of His rules. This time it was grave, He was extremely upset with her, she could read the disappointment even with her back turned as she faced the corner. What had she been thinking, obviously she wasn't using her head, she hadn't been thinking at all.

It all started first thing in the morning. she had been lying in bed and He was already up getting dressed for work. she lay there, with only the sheet draped over her, her eyes closed but she knew there must have been a devilish grin on her face. she was feeling mischievous. she was extremely horny and she was wiggling and fidgeting in bed, hoping to catch His attention. He came into the room, noticing all this. she begged Him to play with her, He dismissed her telling her not this morning. she crawled out of bed and began to suck on His cock, He, firmly told her to stop, but she did not listen and continued. she didn't realise how serious He was, she didn't pay attention to the intensity in His voice. Finally He pushed her aside and told her to get back to bed until He was gone. she, being upset at being pushed away, turned to her stubborn side.

He finished dressing without another word, she watched Him move back and forth across the room then finally leave. she could hear Him walk down the stairs and out the front door. she found it odd, His behaviour, but dismissed it quickly and thought of herself. Something she's not used to doing, she had no idea what made her so selfish this morning.

she laid there dreamily, thinking of her erotic dream, and found herself with her hand between her legs, something strictly forbidden. she didn't even realise what she was doing, it was like her hand had a mind of its own, playing with His pussy. Very obvious she was not of the right mind, she would never have done this under normal circumstances. It couldn't have been that long, when she heard a clearing of a throat, she opened her eyes to see Him standing in the entrance of the bedroom. He had forgotten something and she didn't hear Him come back in. she froze just as she was, her hand plainly on His pussy, middle finger slid into His wet warm cunt, the other hand resting on His breast, playing with His nipple. her mind raced, trying to figure out, what was she doing, what was she thinking. There were no excuses, only to beg for His forgiveness.

The look on His face, pure and utter disappointment, eyes locked on her, staring hard, said it all. she jumped out of bed and crawled over to Him, crying, begging forgiveness. her hands were clasped together, she was looking up into His face, tears rolling down her cheeks. she knew, this was not going to ease her punishment. He told her to get up, to get dressed and to do her chores for the day. He always left her a list on the kitchen table. He would deal with this disobedience tonight after work, as it was now He was running late and not in the frame of mind to punish her properly.

she remained on the floor, sitting back on her heels until He left the house again. her mind racing to the last time she had played without permission. Really she had no one to blame, she brought this on herself. she knew she had to beg for permission, she knew that she was not to touch His pussy, it was for His pleasure, not hers. Could she claim insanity, perhaps that she was asleep and it was just a dream. No, none of that would work, as she would still feel guilty, and then she would also be lying to Him, that being unacceptable as well. Trust is the one thread, the one essential element to T/their relationship, one that must never be compromised. Without trust, T/they have nothing.

After sitting for what seemed like only a minute or two, she looked back at the clock and realised she knelt there for over half an hour. she promptly got up and showered, putting her collar on and went to her tasks for the day. she paid close attention to everyone of them, completing them with the greatest detail. For dinner she prepared His favourite, hoping that it would somehow make up for her gross error this morning. All day she thought about what she had done, it weighed heavily on her mind, she was prepared for whatever consequence He gave her but the disappointment on His face, would never go away in her mind.

When she heard the key in the door, she prepared His plate, setting it in His spot. she kept hers on the counter, not really sure that she would be welcome at His table this evening. He came in, crossed the room and gave her a kiss on the forehead. A tear escaped her eye, trailing down her cheek. He wiped it away and told her to join Him at His table. she did quickly, not saying a word. she had learned it was advantageous to keep her thoughts to herself at these times. He spoke of His day, His boss, and the interesting lunch that He had with another Dom. her curiosity was peeked with that one, but she held her tongue and listened. When He was finished His meal, He got up and moved to the living room to drink His coffee and read the paper. she served Him His coffee then cleaned up the kitchen.

When she was done, she joined Him in the living room just as He was folding the paper and putting it away. she knelt at His feet, facing Him, her knees separated, hands clasped behind her back.

He started by telling her how very disappointed He was in her. she had been doing so well, not touching His pussy while He was away from the house. she nodded. He was disappointed in how selfish she was this morning, knowing that He needed to get to work, teasing and acting childish, wanting things her way. Did He not permit her on occasions to behave in such a way, did He not give her everything her little heart desired, did He not take care of all of her needs. she nodded, the tears returning to her eyes. He sent her to her corner, to think about her actions as He prepared for her punishment. she thanked Him and crawled over to her corner, the tears continuing to roll down her cheeks. she kneeled, back straight, knees spread, hands clasped behind her head, her nose to the corner.

He went upstairs to prepare for her punishment, taking His time, as making her wait was half the punishment. He knew His girl, He knew that she was dying inside, knowing that she had let Him down. It took Him a good half hour to prepare the room as He needed. When He was done, He returned to the living room calling her to Him. she crawled over, her tears still running freely. First, He discussed why she was being punished, how she let Him down, how it was wrong for her to be playing with His pussy without permission, and so soon after He left the house. He also told her what He was going to be doing, to punish His girl, and His pussy. He asked her if she understood, and she nodded looking into His eyes. He rose, she got down on her hands and followed Him upstairs to His room.

To begin, she knelt and held out her hands, where she received 10 strokes on each hand with the ruler. It hurt and stung the hands, but was more of a humiliation as that is something that children receive for misbehaviour, but then after all, isn't that what she had done. she counted each one, thanking Him after each stroke. she looked down at her hands when He was done the 20 strokes, seeing her reddened palms, this is to remind her not to touch His pussy.

He motioned her to the table, where she climbed up and laid on her back, spreading her legs for Him, exposing His pussy. He attached her ankles to the cuffs of the spreader bar, then pulling it back behind her head. His pussy was completely at His mercy. her hands cuffed to the sides of the table. Twenty five strokes this time with the flogger, giving her 5 warm up lashes to prepare her. Counting and thank Him with each one. she squirmed on the table, her buttocks rising up to meet the flogger at times. He watched His girl's eyes, the tears never stopping, but He also read in her eyes that she felt safe in His hands. The last 10 strokes being the most difficult, as she had become so very tender, His pussy crimson, drenched, tender and very vulnerable. When He was done, He kneeled to His pussy, kissing it tenderly, He asked Whose pussy it was. she took a deep breath and told Him in a steady, strong voice that it was His pussy.

Finally the last part of her punishment, she must sit on His finest toy. He was so amused with it and how it could torment His pussy. It was a vibrator with the clit stimulator mounted on a riding saddle. He used one of the largest vibrators she could handle, and of course it was remote controlled. she looked again, closer, realising that He had indeed added to it. There was another vibrator there, smaller, positioned just behind the first. her eyes widened as she realised that one was for His ass, double penetration. The saddle was suspended in the air, adjustable, so that it could be lowered for her to mount then raised up so that her feet was just off the floor. she crawled over to it, He helped her take her position on it. she was so sore from the whipping she wept at the pain. her hands tied behind her back as she sat up straight in the saddle. To help her with her balance He bound her with rope around her shoulders and chest, securing it on either side of her up to the rafters. Slowly He raised her up into the air. Checking first to make sure she was safe, a nod of the head and her feet were off the floor. He sat back in His chair and took out the book He had been reading. Remote in hand, He looked over at her, told her she had one hour, no cumming. she nodded and thanked Him.

He turned the vibrator on low, the waves of pleasure flooding her senses. Yet His pussy still ached from the flogger, it was quite the mixture of pleasure and pain. He had every intention of tormenting His pussy and tormenting it well. The flogging was one element of her punishment, this was another, teaching her Whose pussy it was, and Who controlled it. He played with the vibrators, bringing her close to orgasm, then turning them off. Working only the one in His ass, then adding the other one. It was without any doubt in His mind, better than any video game out there. He must have brought her close to climax 10 times in that hour. All the while, He would be reading His book, listening to her moans, heavy breathing, weeping. He just smiled and slowed down the vibrators and continued reading.

When the hour was up. He turned them off, and lowered the saddle, helping His girl down. she got down on her hands and knees and followed Him to His chair. she knelt in front of Him, putting her hands behind her back. she looked up, tear stained face, her body dripping from the work out, her strands of hair curling, she was exhausted. He asked her, Whose pussy she dared to play with today, one lone tear rolled down her cheek as she said it was His pussy. she begged forgiveness, promising never to touch His pussy again, without permission. she had learned her lesson well this time. He assured her, that it wasn't the first time, and He was sure it wouldn't be the last time. He forgave her, and promised her the next time, the punishment would be increased, something for her to think about. she smiled at Him and thanked Him for helping her to learn and to be a better girl.

she looked up at Him, then down to His pants, back again to His eyes. she could see His cock had grown under His pants. she smiled sweetly and asked if she might be able to give Him a blowjob. He loved her blowjobs, but she knew it was a privilege that she must ask for. she looked up at Him, demure smile, she begged Him to be able to suck on His cock, to drink His juices. He smiled down at her, He enjoyed her mouth on His cock, but she would have to work for it. He asked her what she was willing to do for such an honour, how badly did she want His cock. she looked up again, looked around the room, looked at the saddle, she turned back to Him, looked in His eyes, then down at His cock, He had unzipped His pants, exposing His hard cock. she licked her lips, bit her lower lip, took a deep breath. she was so sore and raw, she didn't think she could bare another minute on that saddle, but in order to taste Him, she would do anything, anything. she told Him she would ride the saddle for an additional 10 minutes. He grinned, His wicked grin, she was desperate today. she was hungry for Him, she hadn't been able to touch Him for two days. He looked at the saddle, told her 15 minutes, and she could have His cock. she swallowed hard and nodded, she was sure she wouldn't be walking right for quite a while, but it was well worth it she thought.

she crawled back over to the saddle, mounting it herself. It was so tender, the pain shot through her, the intensity, she could feel the vibrator, every inch of it, way deep inside her. He waited for her to be sitting properly before He raised her up. her toes just barely touching the floor, her hands free this time to hang on. He started His video game, playing with the buttons, turning it on high right off the bat, then slowly turned it down. she thought she would jump out of her skin. she checked the clock, it was worth the extra 15 minutes. she turned her mind to His cock, to the way that it would slide into her mouth, the way she would kiss it from base to tip. she loved the feel of His silky skin, the taste of the first few drops of juice. she would flick her tongue back and forth, just under the head, teasing it, driving the excitement higher. Then she would slide down on Him, sliding it to the back of her throat, as far as she could go without gagging. she kept that in mind, she didn't notice the time pass or the throbbing in His pussy.

she looked over at Him, He had been watching her intently. she wondered if He knew what she was thinking about. she blushed as He rose and helped her down off the saddle. He carried her over to His chair and placed her down on the floor, she dropped to her knees. Grinning up at Him she unbuckled His belt, unzipped His pants and pulled them down. He sat down and she nestled between His legs. His head fell back as she went about licking and sucking His cock. With each moan, she would get even more enthusiastic in her fun. He loved how she used her tongue, the hard sucking, the gentle pulling, it drove Him wild. Finally He grabbed her by the hair and manipulated her head, pushing her deeper and deeper. He could hear, could feel her gag as He knew He was hitting the back of her throat. He loved that sound. At long last, He held her head down as He came, the cum sliding right down her throat, He pulled her off Him as He continued to spasm, her tongue darting out, licking it up, wrapping her lips around the tip as she sucked the last of His juice. she licked her lips then looked up at Him grinning. she had just won the prize.

He grinned down at His girl, petting her cheek. she thanked Him for His gift then laid her head on His lap. He asked her if she had learned her lesson. she looked up and explained to Him, what she had done wrong, why she was punished, and promised that she would never play again with His pussy. she could feel the heat between her legs, the burn of the flogger, the tender swollen feeling of riding the vibrators, as she felt it deep inside, there was also a comfort, as it was His pussy, and she was happy for that. she laid her head back down, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.