Girls Ride On Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

Finally, Celicia made up her mind for a blue eyed blond young man, only a foot taller than her. He looked like a sailor with his body shape and the staring blue eyes. Once they gave him chase, all the other men started running as well.

The Colonel was the big boy that stirred all the men up into a running frenzy. Amy darted with her fast and nimble rice cooker forward. She carefully blocked the sailor from sprinting ahead. With every direction change that the sailor had to make, she separated him more and more from the herd of men. Amy's hand would push and shove the running men on the shoulder to get them out of the way. His naked feet were running through the loose soil. His face was torn with fear and frenzy.

Once the sailor was running by himself, they surrounded him. They swung their lassos. Caught in the center pulled by four lassos, he tried to run and battle against the ropes tightened around his naked body with his arms fastened to the torso. Only the Colonel was strong enough to pull him toward the ranch house.

Once at the ranch house, they looked helplessly at the raving men. They had never dealt with a wild man before. However, the clerk swiftly stuck a black single-injection metal pen into its neck. The sailor man fell to the ground. His arms stiffened. The body stretched into the leg together and arm at the side position. The penis filled with blood and erected.

The clerk tapped the sailor man on the side and he floated into the air. He hovered at three feet altitude. Celicia, glad like a kid at Christmas, jumped onto his cock and took him for a spin. The clerk called after them, "expect a jerky ride for the first month. After a month, his conscious should be completely suppressed."

With the fun after-school adventure behind them, they separated to their own ways to get home. Right around the first turn, the hills visually hid Daniela from her friends. At that point, when the traffic sign passed her, the Colonel muttered his first words, "Ya lovely hot lady, always been loving you."

Motorbikes weren't supposed to speak. Daniela's first impulse was to put her hand across the mouth with the big white teeth. Between her fingers, the Colonel continued, "I love your Japanese friend as well. Her pussy is so tight. I'm loving it." The voice of the Colonel had deep baritone vibrations. Daniela was afraid for her life about a malfunction. She had read about deadly Toyota recalls.

"I know you love me, too. I can feel, when your highness is having an orgasm, while talking with her friends. She always gets a little quiet. And, the moment her vaginal convulsions stop, she immediately makes a comment to distract from her silence."

Daniela's face shot red with embarrassment. She had hoped that nobody had noticed her orgasms. She knew that she was supposed to ignore the sexual aspect of riding on a cock. But, it felt so good. And, the release of warmth down her thighs was so delicious.

"You gotta stop talking right now."

"Oh, sweet princess, I know, you love me. I could fuck you like a real man."

"Be quiet, somebody could hear you. And, I'd get in trouble for running an unmaintained motorbike."

"Or, we could hide behind that hill and I could show you Jamaican lov'n."

"Okay, how do we do that?" hushed Daniela.

The Colonel hovered behind the hill of red desert soil. Daniela got off. He laid her onto the bare ground. He entered her missionary style. He started penetrating her rhythmically. "You like that young lady?" "Oh, yes, I want more." The Colonel took her youthful legs and placed them in front of his chest. Thus sandwiching her legs between her and his, he fucked her long with his 11 inch monstrosity. She came hard within a minute.

"Oh, I love riding you. We should go on a long road trip."

She looked up at the dark chocolate skin face. The large brim of the cowboy hat and blue sky provided the perfect backdrop. The brown eyes had alien looking lines in the iris. Small streams of sweat were running down the curves of his muscles. A little red desert sand was glued to his elbows in the shape of an ellipse. The skin was clean and pure from her expert motorbike washing. Her heart fluttered with excitement. Butterflies churned in her stomach. This was the first live man that she had met. She was in love.

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers
12