Girls Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to lick your pussy Mistress?" asked Michael eagerly.

"Not at the moment, thank you."

"Oh, okay..." Despite his best efforts, Michael's face couldn't hide his disappointment.

Tempted as Sarah was, she knew that any second now there would be a knock on the door, and sure enough seconds later Jenny was closing the door behind her and walking towards the bed. Michael instinctively pulled the sheet around himself, suddenly very conscious of the fact that his cock was encased in a steel cage.

Sarah sat up straight and allowed the sheet to fall away, revealing her naked breasts (and the key between them) to her friend.

"Sounds like someone was enjoying themselves up there," she said, raising her eyebrows.

Jenny giggled and pulled her robe aside to reveal her pale blue panties. The crotch was soaked and she was clearly leaking Nick's cum heavily.

"Did you cum?" asked Sarah.

"Not this time, but I was close..."

Michael allowed himself a wry smile at that, he may not have a big cock but he never left his wife unsatisfied.

Sarah pushed the sheets back and Jenny slid into the bed next to her. It was a huge bed and there was plenty of room for all three of them. Michael was getting nervous, but at the same time his cock was getting hard, very quickly.

"Why don't you let Michael finish you off with his tongue, he adores it..."

The two women turned to look at Michael.

"You wouldn't mind licking Jenny's pussy would you Michael... for me?"

Michael stopped breathing for a second and then took a huge gulp of air. His cock was painfully hard inside the metal restraint. He hadn't tasted another woman's pussy for so long, and then he remembered what they had just heard upstairs...

"Please Michael," asked Jenny sweetly. "Nick hardly ever eats my pussy and Sarah says you are amazing at it."

Michael's face flushed with embarrassment, but his cock throbbed faster and harder than before. The thought of not just licking Jenny's pussy, but licking her cum filled pussy clean made him feel slightly dizzy, how could this be happening... was this some sort of test or something?

"I promise if you make her cum for me," said Sarah. "Then we will do something really nice for you, something you will never forget."

Michael gazed into his wife's eyes and felt reassured that this was at least genuine. He also knew deep down that resistance was futile, Sarah could talk him into pretty much anything she wanted. Besides, Jenny was a beautiful girl, why wouldn't he want to lick her pussy... even if it was full of another man's cum.

"And you wouldn't want to displease me, would you slave?"

The word 'slave' made him feel at once submissive and also slightly unnerved, it was the first time Sarah had ever addressed him as such in front of another person and it was strange knowing that someone outside of their secret world was now aware of his standing in the relationship.

"No Mistress, not at all," he said sincerely.

Sarah smiled warmly, motioning for him to move over and get between Jenny's legs. He was slightly hesitant as he wondered how he could possibly hide his chastity device any longer, but then he was distracted by the sight of Sarah moving closer to Jenny and kissing her firmly on the lips.

He crawled carefully across the bed and positioned himself between Jenny's ankles, looking down at the two women. Sarah slowly pushed Jenny's robe open to reveal her panties again and then broke the kiss and turned to face her husband.

"Take them off for her slave."

Michael inched forward and carefully slid Jenny's panties down her smooth, silky legs. Jenny really was very attractive and if he had to have another Mistress then he could do a lot worse than her. Jenny lifted herself up slightly to make it easier for him and once he had them over her feet he heard Sarah's voice again.

"Smell them slave, smell Jenny's filthy, used, cum stained panties."

Michael was shaking as he raised the material to his face and breathed in the scent.

"What can you smell slave?"

"Cum Mistress... and Jenny's pussy."

"Whose cum slave?"

Michael struggled to bring the words out for a second.

"Nick's cum, Mistress."

"You love the smell of pussy don't you slave, is your cock hard yet?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes Mistress, a little."

"Good... now, I think it's time you cleaned up this beautiful, cum filled pussy."

The two women kissed again and Jenny parted her legs to reveal her well used cunt.

Under normal circumstances, the sight of Jenny's completely shaven pussy would probably have been more than enough to take Michael's breath away, especially since Sarah had never been keen to go further than a tidy trim. But the sight that met Michael's eyes was quite astonishing.

Jenny's pussy was still oozing Nick's load, but it was incredible that there was anything left inside her given the way her pussy was gaping. He really had fucked her hard, and his thick cock had left her pussy totally wrecked. He looked up to see the two women kissing while Sarah gently squeezed Jenny's right breast. He slowly lowered himself down between Jenny's open legs and moved closer.

He couldn't quite believe just how stretched Jenny's pussy was, but as he moved closer and closer his fascination turned to lust as he found himself wanting to lick her ruined pussy clean. He felt Jenny's hand on the back of his head again, just like the night before, only this time she was pushing his head down to clean her instead of his wife.

He heard the kissing noises stop for a second and then heard Sarah's voice again...

"Go on slave, show her what you can do with that magic tongue of yours. I've told her all about your special talent and how much better you've become at pleasing me since your cock has been locked away."

So she knew all along about the device, but still he didn't know if she had told Nick. Surely she wouldn't have... would she?

Jenny's hand pressed harder and he felt his head moving closer and closer, the smell of cum and pussy juice overwhelming him as he opened his mouth and carefully lapped at her pussy for the very first time.

He had licked Sarah clean before of course, but not for a long time, mainly because he was hardly ever allowed to cum inside her anymore. Besides, this was a whole new level of humiliation for him, cleaning up after another man, a man who he found deeply unlikeable and completely devoid of charm. Cleaning his cum out of his wife while he was showering in the room above, his cock satisfied, his balls drained and empty... while Michael's remained full and aching for release.

But despite all this, he could not help but savour the taste of Jenny's cum filled hole and the feelings that were washing over him and nourishing his deeply submissive nature.

Jenny pushed her pussy against him, grinding her clit against his face as she got more and more turned on by the whole situation. Michael was completely different to Nick, but she was fascinated by the things Sarah had told her and was quite stunned to find out that seemingly everything she had heard was true.

Michael relaxed as he got into his stride and deployed his tongue with precision. He experimented with various techniques, noting the responses to each and discarding the ones which were less effective. He prided himself on his pussy worshipping skills and wanted to please his Mistress and prove to Jenny that not having a big cock didn't make him less of a lover.

It didn't take long for Jenny to start tensing up and Michael reacted perfectly, bringing her carefully to the edge of orgasm and leaving her teetering just long enough to build the anticipation before tipping her right over the cliff. Jenny bucked hard against Michael's face, expelling the last drops of Nick's cum in the process, which splattered over Michael's chin, cheeks and tongue.

She moaned loudly into Sarah's mouth as she came and then collapsed, completely spent, back onto the bed. Sarah continued to lovingly stroke her breasts, while Michael carefully licked her pussy and thighs clean, before kneeling back up. He no longer tried to hide his chastity device, there was obviously no point anymore anyway.

After a short while Jenny sat up and thanked Michael for an incredible orgasm. Sarah knew that Nick wasn't very keen on going down on his wife, and that she would appreciate Michael's talented tongue. She also knew that Michael would enjoy making her cum and getting one over on Nick. But now she felt it was time for them to do something for Michael. He had behaved very well under difficult and testing circumstances and she felt he had more than earned a reward.

Sarah moved forward on the bed and bent down towards Michael's middle. She carefully slid the key around her neck into the padlock on the top of the metal chastity device that encaged her husband's aching stalk. She looked up and smiled at her husband for a second, then eased the padlock out of the joining ring that held the device together. She swiftly removed the main part of the device and watched as Michael's cock quickly swelled to its full potential. His cock wasn't small, but next to Nick's monstrous cock he looked and felt decidedly average.

Sarah moved back up the bed and the two girls tangled their legs together, presenting Michael with two beautiful pairs of feet, rubbing against each other. His breathing quickened and when Sarah gave him permission to stroke his cock he didn't stop to think about how humiliating it was to jerk his cock in front of Jenny.

"He loves to jerk off over my feet, and he loves to lick them clean... don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress," breathed her husband, unable to tear his eyes away from the sight before him.

"Do you like Jenny's feet slave?"

"Oh yes Mistress, they are lovely."

"Would you like to be allowed to spunk over them and lick them clean for us?"

"Yes Mistress, please..."

"No slave, I want you to ask her... I want you to beg Mistress Jennifer. Beg her for permission to shoot your load over her beautiful feet and to clean them with your tongue."

Michael paused, he had never referred to any woman other than Sarah as 'Mistress' and this was quite a big thing for him to do. Strangely, in some ways it made him feel more uncomfortable than anything else he had already done on this trip.

"Please... Mistress Jennifer. Please may I jerk my cock and cum on your gorgeous feet..."

"And lick them clean," pressed Sarah.

"Please may I jerk my cock, cum on your gorgeous feet and lick them clean Mistress?"

"You may," said Jenny, a nervous giggle escaping her mouth as she said it.

"Thank you Mistress," breathed Michael.

"This is so hot," Jenny whispered to Sarah. "I've never done anything like this before."

Sarah smiled at her slightly younger friend and they both turned their attention to Michael as he curled his fingers around his shaft and began to stroke.

"I hope you've got plenty for both of us slave, you know how much I love to feel your hot cum spurting over my beautiful instep and toes."

"I'll do my very best Mistress," promised Michael as he pumped his meat hard for his two sexy Mistresses.

"Good slave, I know you won't disappoint us. How many days is it since you have been allowed to cum?"

"Fifty three Mistress."

Michael's response brought a gasp from Jenny and a smile from Sarah.

"Get yourself close slave, I want you ready to cum right when I say."

Michael stroked harder and moaned as he felt his cock edging closer and closer to the point of no return. He knew from experience that if Sarah told him to edge he needed to be right there. She would have no qualms about stopping him if she thought it was taking him too long to tip himself over the edge once she had given her permission for him to release.

"I'm close Mistress," groaned Michael.

"Are you slave? Are you right there, right on the edge, ready to unload weeks of cum all over our beautiful feet?"

"Mmmm yes Mistress, I'm so close."

"Then stop!" ordered Sarah.

Michael obeyed immediately, releasing his reddened cock, leaving it bobbing and pulsing angrily in complete frustration, a quiet but anguished moan escaping his throat.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Jenny. "I can't believe he just stopped when you told him to."

"Oh yes," smirked Sarah. "My slave is well trained, and he does exactly what I tell him to."

Michael looked at his wife with imploring eyes, begging to be allowed to finish what he had started.

"Right now he's desperate, aching to cum, and part of him wants to be allowed to shoot all over our pretty feet and clean them with his tongue... But another part of him, his darker side, wants nothing more than to be locked back up again without release."

"No..." breathed Jenny. "No way. Why would he possibly want you to do that?"

"Because it amuses me, and because he adores it when I am mean to him. Don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

Michael looked down, avoiding Jenny's gaze as his secrets were revealed. What must Jenny think of him right now? He knew full well that Nick would never agree to be treated this way in a million years ...

"Would you really lock his cock up again without letting him cum?"

"Yes, of course. He knows that he doesn't get to cum without my permission and if he disobeys me he gets punished or I just leave his cock locked up for longer, don't I slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What do you mean... punished?" asked Jenny.

"Paddled, whipped... cropped, depends on my mood."

"Ooooh..." breathed Jenny, clearly turned on by the idea.

"And sometimes I can be more creative... punishment doesn't always just have to be about inflicting pain."

Jenny looked at her friend, scarcely believing the things that were coming out of her mouth.

"It's difficult at first, but you learn to love being mean... there's almost nothing I love more than locking up a desperate, aching, leaking cock... but today I'll let you decide, since we are your guests."

Sarah reached down between her friend's legs and gently stroked her sodden pussy, while Jenny arched her back, pushing herself closer to her sexy friend.

"But first we need to get him back on the edge. Tell him to start stroking again."

Jenny gave the order and Michael eagerly grabbed his cock and swiftly pumped it, praying that she would give him permission to explode over her and his wife's gorgeous feet.

"Do you want to let him cum, or do you want to watch me lock his poor aching cock back up again?" asked Sarah. "I will if that's what you want, and he'll thank you for it."

"I'm getting close Mistress," warned Michael.

"Stay on the edge," instructed Sarah. "Until Mistress Jennifer makes her decision."

Jenny felt a rush of power as she watched her friend's husband stroking his cock for her, trembling slightly as he fought to hold back the orgasm that had been brewing for so long. Though she wanted to return the pleasure he had given her earlier, she couldn't deny there was a tiny part of her that loved the idea of having Sarah lock his cock back up again without release. But no, it was too mean to do that, she wasn't ready to be cruel like that, not yet...

"I want him to cum," she sighed as Sarah's fingers worked their way into her sodden cunt. "Please let him cum, I want to see it..."

Michael was ecstatic but still looked to his wife for a final confirmation. Sarah held his gaze for a few more seconds, stringing out the agony for just a while longer and then nodded her head gently. Michael breathed deeply and pumped his cock a few more times, then felt his entire body tense as he unloaded a huge load of cum over all four of their combined feet.

The orgasm was too intense to be truly pleasurable, it was almost painful as his cock pulsed and jerked, thick white strings of cum erupting violently and splashing over painted toes, insteps, ankles and shins. He opened his eyes and looked down at the beautiful sight in front of him and carefully milked the last drops out of his now rapidly wilting cock.

As he milked his cock Sarah and Jenny looked on, Sarah's fingers still playing with Jenny's slippery, gaping pussy. She couldn't believe how loose her friend's pussy was, and she wished she could experience the same.

When Michael was sure he was completely drained he looked up briefly at his two Mistresses and then slowly bent forward and began the job of licking up and swallowing every single drop of cum he had expelled. As he licked and swallowed he heard the sound of Nick's footstep's outside on the gravel and then the sound of his black BMW firing into life. He was pleased that he was gone, he would much rather be alone with Sarah and Jenny...

As he slurped up the remnants of his bitter cream from between the two women's toes he heard them talking about him as if he wasn't even there.

"I'd love to watch him suck Nick's cock," said Sarah.

"I know," giggled Jenny. "But Nick would never agree to that..."

"What if we get him really drunk and then tie him up?"

The two girls burst out laughing, then Sarah told Michael to leave them alone for a while.

"Go and get showered, and shave your balls... I'll lock you up when you're finished."

Michael moved off the bed as the two women started to kiss once again. He moved towards the en-suite, glancing nervously over his shoulder.

"And don't touch your cock any more than you absolutely have to," added Sarah.

Jenny giggled again and kissed her friend.

"Now it's your turn," she said seductively as she moved down Sarah's body and kissed her stomach.

"No, please... Use your fingers and tell me what it feels like."

"What does what feel like?" smirked the younger woman.

"Nick's cock, I want to know what it feels like when it's inside you... does it hurt?"

"Sometimes... but you get used to it. And then it feels really, really good. Occasionally I let him fuck me in the ass, it takes a lot of lube and he has to go really slow, but it feels incredible."

Sarah's body arched and she let out a groan of pleasure as Jenny's fingers slid inside her and she contemplated the idea of Nick's thick pole stretching her virgin asshole and leaving her thoroughly gaped. She still didn't like him very much, but now that she'd seen his cock, she desperately wanted to feel it inside her.

Michael watched from the bathroom doorway for a second, he couldn't quite hear what was being said, but he could guess. Sarah had been teasing him about cuckolding for a long time now and it seemed that this weekend had brought that a few steps closer to becoming reality. His feelings on the matter were mixed, in some ways he loved the idea of Sarah being fucked by a cock much bigger than his own, but at the same time he hated the idea of another man being inside her... and the possibility of it being Nick of all people, that was very hard to stomach.

And yet, had he just not licked Jenny's pussy and made her cum?

Would it not be somewhat hypocritical to deny Nick and Sarah the same intimacy?

What if Sarah (and Jenny) had given him the opportunity to fuck her rather than jerking off on her feet. How humiliating would it have been to have slid his cock into her distended pussy, knowing that she would barely have been able to feel him after Nick had stretched her hole so thoroughly.

Jesus, even thinking about that was making his cock start to harden again...

He looked down at his semi-hard cock, then back at his beautiful wife, clearly enjoying the attention of her best girl-friend and then reluctantly closed the bathroom door and plucked his razor out of their overnight bag.

+ + +

Traffic-wise the drive home was better than the drive down, but a nervous tension filled the car. They had travelled nearly a third of the way home before Michael finally asked the question that was occupying his every thought.