Girls Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to let him... inside you?"

The atmosphere inside the car crackled as Sarah considered her answer carefully.

"I'd like to. Especially now I've seen it for myself... I thought Jenny was exaggerating a bit, but apparently not!"

She let her answer hang for a moment, gauging Michael's reaction, before sliding her hand onto his thigh and adding...

"But, at the same time... I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardise what we have. Teasing you about it is one thing, and I love the way it affects you when I lay it on thick... but before I actually went through with it I'd have to be sure it was right for both of us."

Michael breathed a sigh of relief, and felt himself relaxing considerably.

"Besides, who knows if Nick even fancies me?" said Sarah, turning to look out of the window and feigning indifference.

Michael knew well enough that he did, just from the way he looked at her sometimes and the occasional drunken remark, but decided to keep that information to himself.

"Anyway, I'm not sure Nick is the right person to cuck you with anyway, despite the obvious... advantages. If I was going to let another man fuck me, I'd want you there with me too, and there's no way Nick would agree to that. He may be well hung, but he's way too vanilla for me, and for Jenny too I suspect... which is why I was wondering how you'd feel about her coming to stay with us now and again, just her... Nick's job is changing soon and he's going to have to start going abroad a lot more than he has before. Obviously Jenny will be stuck at home on her own, you wouldn't mind if she came to stay with us would you?"

Sarah turned to smile at her husband.

"I know you loved her pretty feet, and she really loved your tongue... and I'd love to peg you in front of her, I'm sure it would blow her mind."