Girls Wanna Have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Rose holds Ron's face, massaging his wrinkled skin in her hands as he licks and sucks on her nipples. She rewards him with several moans, feeling her body start to warm up. Rose looks down and watches Titi working the hard dick. She is a little jealous, wanting a big dick of her own.

Ron stops licking and starts sucking on her nipple as he feels his body getting close to an orgasm. He cannot believe how unbelievable the feelings are that run through his body. His hips are thrusting forward, feeling the warmth of Titi's lips sliding over his dick.

"Oh my Lord!" Ron moans as his hips thrust forward one last time, locking in place. He feels his balls shrink up against his body just before he starts shooting come into Titi's mouth. Rose feels the vibrations of his grunts on her nipple. The vibrations move through her body, making her very horny.

Titi swallows the sour tasting semen that shoots the back of her throat. She is amazed that Ron can still produce so much come. When his orgasm has finished, she sucks the tip of his dick and softly strokes the base of his dick, cleaning his manhood. Ron is slumped against the truck of the car, spent and gasping for air. Titi sees a huge smile on Ron's face as she stands up.

"There you go old man. I hope you remember this night forever." Titi says while making her way around to the passenger side of the car.

Rose pulls her body away from Ron, pulls her shirt back over her body and says, "Time for us to go old man. Have a great night."

"This is the best night of my life. Thank you girls." Ron says, pulling his pants up and pulling on the zipper of his trousers.

The two girls sit in the car seats and close their doors, ready to make one final stop. Ron gathers himself and waves goodbye before heading back towards the bar to have one final beer for the night. Rose and Titi give each other a high five before pulling out of the parking lot.

"Oh my God. That was so much fun." Rose exclaims.

"That tasted weird, but I am sure we made that old man's night, week and year." Titi replies.

"I am so frickin' horny now." Rose says. "Let's go find a man to ride."

"I'm in." Titi says as the Camaro heads back in town.

Rose drives back into town, heading for the popular college bar, "Tastee's". It is the place where all the men go to find a woman and the women go to get free drinks from the men. The clock in the car reads "1:27". They have just about 30 minutes to find a man, which should not be hard at all.

The parking spots near the bar are all taken so Rose parks a half block away, around the corner. Titi adjusts her short shorts and pushes her breasts up as they walk down the sidewalk. Rose runs her hands through her hair and reapplies lipstick to her lips. Two guys on the other side of the street whistle at them. Titi turns and waves at the guys, giving them a coy smile.

Inside the bar, it is packed, everyone standing back to back, bodies pressed up against each other. The girls walk in and look for their next subjects.

"See anyone interesting?" Titi asks Rose.

"Not yet. WAIT! Over there." Rose replies, directing Titi's attention to two guys sitting in the corner, staring at their phones.

The girls push their way through the crowd as they make their way over to the two guys who appear to be oblivious to their surroundings. The girls have a thing for going after the guys who would never think they have a chance. They have found that these guys treat them like heroes.

Rose says "excuse me" over and over as she squeezes her way between bodies. As always, she feels stray hands grabbing at her ass. She doesn't even react, knowing how rude these drunk males are. Titi on the other hand smacks the hands away and says, "you wish", giving the guys a look of disgust.

"Hey guys." Rose says loudly, speaking over the music and voices polluting the club. She does her best to sound upbeat.

One of the guys look up at her with an expression of disbelief. The other guy continues to stare at his phone, apparently playing a game. Rose moves toward the guy looking at her as if she were a ghost. She leans half of her body against the wall and half against the his backside. She places her hands on his shoulders, leaning in and whispers into his ear, "I am Destin and this is my friend Lacey. What is your name?"

"Derwin." the guy says, putting his cellphone in his pocket. "What can I do for you girls? Do you need me to write a paper for you or do your homework?"

"No. Nothing like that." she says into his ear. "We were hoping you could help us complete our project though."

"Holy shit." the second guy says, finally looking up from his phone to see two unbelievably sexy women standing in front of him. "Um hello."

"How are you sweetie?" Titi says to him, his eyes transfixed on her breasts. "What is your name?"

"I...I...I am um, David."

"Don't be such a dork David." Derwin says to him.

"Let's get out of here so we can talk without yelling." Titi says to the two guys.

The girls each take one of the guys' hand and pull him out of the corner. The girls press their bodies against Derwin and David as the four of them fight their way through the crowd of people, heading for the exit. Titi looks at Rose and nods her head in approval.

Finally making their way outside the bar, Derwin asks, "What kind of project do you girls need help with?"

Titi laughs, "Well you could call it a research project?"

"Okay." Derwin answers. "What do you need from us?"

He cannot believe these girls are even talking to him. The hot girls have always acted like he was invisible, ignoring him and his friends because they do not dress to the latest fashion and are far from athletic.

Rose looks down at David and sees his pants straining forward, apparently hard already. Titi is pressing her body against him, making him feel awkward and uncomfortable. David is glad Derwin is doing the talking because he is too flustered to even form a sentence.

Rose answers, "We are doing a sexperiment."

Derwin is not sure he heard her correctly so he repeats what he heard. "Did you say an experiment?"

"No, I said a sexperiment." Rose repeats herself. "I want to have sex with you and see how you respond?"

Titi starts laughing at Derwin's response. His face becomes white as a ghost, his jaw hanging wide open and his body slumping forward. "What kind of joke is this?"

"Not a joke at all." Rose says. "I do have one request though. Before I let you have sex with me, you have to eat my roommate's pussy."

"Her?" Derwin says with a big smile on his face, pointing to Titi.

"No. Lacey is David's girl for the night. My other roommate who is back at our apartment. She is not as social and studies all the time. Are you in?"

"Um, I have never done that before." Derwin says.

Rose laughs. "Of course you have never eaten my roommate before."

"No." Derwin answers, "I have never done what you want me to do to her."

"Ohhhhhh." Rose says, knowing all along what he meant but playing along with him. "Well, tonight is your lucky night.

"Let's go back to our apartment, I am so horny and can't wait to rip these clothes off." Titi says, 'winking at David.

The girls give the guys a ride to their apartment, with Titi sitting in the backseat along with David. Derwin riding in the front passenger seat. Titi is making out with David and running her hands all over his body on the ride home. Rose runs her right hand softly up and down Derwin leg. Stopped at the street light, Rose glances over at Derwin and sees a tent in his pants. She looks up at Derwin and winks. "I like." she says with a seductive smile.

Arriving at the apartment, Rose and Titi escort Derwin and David inside. Diane, their other roommate, is sitting in the living room playing on the computer. Wearing wearing a pair of baggy pajama pants and a gray tank top, she looks up when she hears the front door. She is not surprised to see her roommates bringing home a couple of guys, because this happens often. She rolls her eyes and returns to the game of poker she is playing online.

Titi escorts David to her room upstairs while Rose escorts Derwin to the couch in the living room. She straddles his legs and leans in for a kiss while stroking him through his jeans. The sound of their kisses fill the room. Rose is intentionally making a scene in front of Diane, hoping it will arouse her as well.

Diane looks over at the couple and watches for a few seconds before saying, "Really? Can't you take that upstairs to your bedroom. I am trying to chill out and take a break after studying most the night."

Rose pulls her mouth away from David and gives him a seductive look then slides off his lap and takes a seat next to David. She looks at Diane with a huge grin. Diane immediately knows that Rose is up to something.

"I have a present for you." Rose says as she continues looking into Diane's eyes. "David here has made a deal with me. He would like to eat you."

"What are you talking about?" Diane says, squinting her eyes.

"Take off your pants and get over here before he changes his mind."

It has been a few months since Diane has had any action. She has been horny for awhile and mentioned a few times to the girls that she wished she had the time to go find a man like they did. She has been too caught up in her studies to have a good time. Watching Rose and David make out briefly, gave her a twinge between her legs.

"Tell her David." Rose says, looking at David and stroking his penis.

David is full aware that if he wants to get in Rose's pants, he must first pleasure Diane. He is not really attracted to Diane, but will do what he needs in order to feel his dick deep inside of Rose. He looks over at Diane and nods his head up and down.

"I agree with Rose." he confirms.

In less than a minute, Diane has her pajama pants and large panties lying in a pile on the floor. She is lying with shoulders and head resting on the carpet and her hips resting on the edge of the couch. David is sitting wide eyed, between her legs staring at the dark pink pussy before his eyes, Diane's knees resting on his shoulder and her legs dangling behind him. Rose is setting next to David, cheering him on.

"Get in there David. Put your tongue between her begging lips. Taste how sweet my friend is and you will get a great reward."

Rose pushes David's head toward Diane's spread legs, giving him a nudge. David slips his tongue out of his mouth and starts to softly lick up and down Diane's slit. Diane's hips press against his face, spreading her juices around his lips.

"Oh yeah." Diane says, expressing her satisfaction, giving David confidence.

Never before has David ever been between the legs of a woman or even seen a vagina in real life. He wonders if Rose's pussy looks the same as Diane's while his tongue is sliding up and down the quickly spreading lips. The pussy lips engulf his mouth while his tongue delves deeper inside.

"That's it, David. You are doing a great job. Do you see how wet you are making her? Keep going." Rose says, continuing to encourage the rookie.

David can feel his dick throbbing; all the action around him has made him very aroused. He holds onto Diane's upper thighs as he continues thrashing his tongue, not knowing exactly where to target his focus, hoping that moving it all around is good enough.

Rose coaches David after a few minutes. "Move your tongue up toward the top of her vagina. There is an area called the clitoris that will make her feel very good."

When David slides his tongue up Diane's pussy, he feels Diane's hips press forward. The tip of his tongue connects with Diane's swollen clit, causing her to squeal in pleasure. He takes note and centers his attention around that area, swirling his tongue around in circles.

"Holy shit!" Diane exclaims. "Don't stop."

Diane knows it is not going to take long for her to explode. The built up sexual frustration is rushing toward her groins. She tilts her head back and places the weight of her body on the back of her shoulders, neck and the back of her head, thrusting her hips in the direction of the pleasing tongue.

Rose reaches over, unzips David's pants and pulls his dick out of his pants. She starts to slowly stroke him, helping to keep him motivated and wanting her. David groans into Diane's pussy, the vibrations moving through her pussy. Rose is surprised to see how long David's dick is, guessing it must be at least 7 inches in length. She cannot wait to feel it inside her own wet pussy.

The sound of the squeaking bed upstairs. Derwin lays on top of Titi thrusting away, trying to last as long as possible. Titi's legs are wrapped around his hips, pulling his body toward her with every thrust of his hips. She can feel her burning pussy walls milk his penis in attempt to retrieve his seed.

A few minutes earlier, Titi tore her clothes off and then quickly pulled the clothes off Derwin. He jumped onto the bed, spreading her legs wide. Derwin sat on the side of the bed and leaned in to give Titi a kiss, trying to delay the action, nervous because he didn't know what to do. Titi grabbed his shoulders and pulled his body on top of her. She hungrily kissed his mouth with passion then reached between her legs and guided his dick inside her hole. Derwin's hips instinctively pressed forward, pushing deep inside of her.

They both moaned hard, enjoying the warmth of the opposite sexes' body parts. Derwin could not believe how warm and great feeling her vagina walls felt around his dick. He held his dick pressed deep inside her and waited a second, trying not to come right away. Fighting the urge to thrust his hips in a rapid manner, Derwin slowly pulled his hips away, then pushed his dick deep inside her walls again.

Diane wraps her legs around around David's head, burying his face into her pussy. She is on the edge of an orgasm, smashing her hips into his face. His tongue continues to dance around her sensitive clitoris. Rose's stroking hand is pushing David close to an orgasm himself. His hips are thrusting forward with the pace of Rose's hips. His moans reverberating her groins and mound, pulsing deep inside her yearning pussy.

"I'm going to come. I'm going to come!" Diane screams, locking her legs around David's head.

Diane's moans and Rose's stroking hand are too much for David. His own hips lock into the air as his throbbing dick starts shooting streams of come. A warm stream of his come hits the ass of Diane as she comes hard, her juices flooding out of her pussy, glazing David's face.

Rose feels David's hot juices flowing over her fingers as she continues to milk him. She knows that he will have a chance of lasting longer inside her and hopefully give her an orgasm of her own now that he has already spilled his seed once.

Derwin can last no longer, his hips thrusting in a fast, piston-like motion, burying his dick as far inside Titi as he possibly can. Titi moans over and over, coercing him to spill his seed inside the condom. Her lips continue to suck his face. Never has Derwin experienced such a combination of excitement and sheer pleasure. The thought of doing this gorgeous woman, the sensations of her tight, warm pussy milking his dick and the joys of her moans and kissing mouth on his lips is a sensory overkill. He feels and orgasmic ball of energy wash over his body.

Titi continues to thrust her hips against Derwin's body after his hips stop. She is so close to an orgasm and wants him to continue. Unfortunately for her, Derwin is totally spent. He lays on top of her sweaty body in total bliss, thanking the almighty for his fortunes. Titi rolls Derwin over onto his back and slides her body up to a sitting position, straddling his face. Her hips grind against his face, prompting him to stick out his tongue. She humps his tongue hungrily for a minute until she reaches an orgasm of her own and collapses next to him on the bed.

With Diane laying spread wide open on the floor panting and David sprawled out on the couch, Rose leans in and kisses David on the side of the neck. "Do you want to feel your dick inside my wet, juicy pussy?"she whispers in his ear.

David looks her in the eyes and smiles. "Yes."

"Pull up your pants and follow me upstairs. We have to get you cleaned up first." Rose says as she stands up.

She stands up herself and starts walking away. She has her hand on the back of David's hip, pressing him forward and guiding him where to go. She turns around and says,"You are welcome, Diane."

Diane can do nothing but smile. Rose turns back around and guides David up the stairs to the bathroom. She wets a wash rag under the hot water then hands it to David.

"Clean up and I will be waiting anxiously for you. My room is the first door on the right."

Washes the juices off his face then drops his pants and washes the sticky juices off his legs, groin and dick. He cannot believe his luck. The feeling of her hand stroking his dick felt a lot different and so much better than him playing himself. He cannot believe how many more sensations ran through his body. Nerves start to catch up with him as he thinks about the actions waiting for him in his near future. He has never had sex with a woman and worries about not lasting long. Pulling his pants up once more, David places the rag on the bathroom sink then exits the bathroom, turning off the light behind him. He feels his way down the dark hall until he feels the frame of the bedroom door on the right.

Pushing open the door, David takes tiny steps in the dark, searching for the bed. Rose hears him and calls for him, giving him an idea of where to go. She is lying on the bed naked, ready to feel his long dick deep inside her pussy.

"All cleaned up?" she asks.

"Yes, ma'am." he replies.

"Good. Get over here and give me that large dick of yours." she says as he finds the bed and crawls on the mattress.

He makes his way over to her body and lies next to her when she says "I was amazed at how big you are. I can't wait for you to fill me with your meat."

Her encouraging words make him feel more comfortable and help him to relax a little. David leans in and gives Rose a quick peck on the lips. He is not comfortable with making out yet, but does the best he can. Rose pulls his mouth to her lips and starts to slowly kiss him, waiting for his lips to learn how to kiss. After a few minutes he is catching the hang of things and kissing her better. She moves her head to the side and whispers in his ear, "Take off your pants."

David nervously slides his jeans off his legs, leaving his briefs on, nervous to be naked around her at this point. She reaches down and tugs at his briefs as well. David reluctantly takes off his briefs, thankful it is dark in the bedroom. Rose strokes him a few times, quickly making him hard once more. She pulls him onto his side and places one of his hands on her breast.

His hands immediately take advantage of the invitation and begin massaging and feeling all around her breasts. He is amazed at how soft they are in his hands. He has heard men talk about them being soft like pillows, but they are even better than the had ever imagined.

After letting him play for a few minutes, Rose pulls his body on top of her. She spreads her legs and digs her heals into the mattress, her knees pointing toward the ceiling. David lays on top of her motionless, afraid of what is about to happen.

"Just relax and have fun." Rose says in his ear. "I will get you there, then just do what comes natural. You are big, so go in slowly."

David feels her warm hands wrap around the head of his dick. He lifts his hips slightly and allows her to guide it to the entrance. He pushes forward and misses the hole the first time, his dick sliding up her slit and grazing her already swollen clit.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers