Girls Wanna Have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" Rose moans before giggling.

David pulls his hips back. Rose guides him to her hole one more time, spreading her lips with two fingers of her free hand. She places the tip of his dick at the entrance and pulls it forward an inch, essentially pulling him until his is partially inside the entrance. David pushes his hips forward a few inches, causing her to moan louder.

"Oh Yes!" she pants. "Go slow, big boy."

As David pushes forward, he feels her hot, tight walls surrounding more and more of his dick. He cannot help but moan himself. Rose grabs his mouth and starts kissing him passionately on the lips. She can faintly taste the remaining taste of Diane's juices on the inside of his lips, but she is too horny to care.

Within a minute, she is pressing her hips forward each time David pulls away. Soon, he is slowly pushing his long dick most the way inside her slowly. Rose spreads her legs as wide as she can to accommodate the size his hard dick.

"Yes, yes. You feel so good inside me." she moans as David sucks on the side of her neck. "I love the way you are filling me."

"Holy shit." she exclaims as he thrusts his hips deep inside her.

Her moans are turning him on. The feeling of her milking walls around his dick are making it hard for him to concentrate. He kisses her neck hard and passionately. He cannot believe how good it feels to be inside of her, knowing that he is hooked on sex, never to be the same again.

Needing to spread herself open wider and feel him deeper inside, Rose grabs the back of her knees and pulls them forward, toward her head. Her hips are rocking forward toward his thrusting hips, feeling him hit deep inside of her over and over.

"That's it. Fuck me David. Harder. Harder."

David takes her words of advice and starts slamming his hips into her hips. His hips pick up speed. His sweaty hips start making a smacking sound as they connect with her spread thighs. The rocking bed starts squeaking. Rose starts to gasp for air, moaning loudly between gasps of air. She can feel his hot breath on her neck, driving her crazy. The sounds of his grunts in her ear are driving her crazy.

It has been awhile since she has had a man hit this deep inside her vagina. She grinds her hips up against his thrusting body, hoping she can orgasm before he does. His hips are thrusting hard and fast, pushing his throbbing dick inside her twinging inner muscles.

"Ohhhh. Yes, David, yes!" she exclaims, feeling so good.

It doesn't take more than a few minutes before David pulls out of her pussy and falls on top of her body. She feels his hot juices spurt onto her stomach. Her legs fall onto the bed. Her hands have become to weak to hold her legs anymore. She drops her hands on David's back and holds him close. She has not come but is satisfied anyways, happy to feel his dick deep inside of her.

"That was awesome. Thank you David."

David giggles in pure happiness, panting heavily. "No...thank...you. I love you." he says.

Rose giggles herself, knowing his words are his emotions speaking."

David rolls over to her side and cuddles up next to her, his hand resting on her breast. She feels his hands occasionally squeeze her breast as she lies there, half asleep. She is happy and satisfied with another successful adventure. She knows her and Titi will share stories tomorrow after the men have left.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers