Girls Weekend

Story Info
Wife has interracial affair on weekend getaway with friends.
2.5k words
4.06
153.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam_Sin
Sam_Sin
40 Followers

It was a girls long weekend. Myself, and a few of my girlfriends would get together every couple of months and spend a long weekend away from the husbands, kids, and just relax. The weekends usually consisted of drinking, dancing, eating, and a lot of girl talk. This time I got more than I expected.

On this excursion we decided to go to a small border casino town. It was a very quaint town, and several of the casinos had hotels attached. Most had a dance floor with a live band in the evening. The hotel we were staying at had a pool, so as soon as we arrived we changed into our bikinis and headed for the pool.

We definitely got some attention from many of the gentlemen at the pool as the three of us walked by in our skimpy suits. I am 31, 5 foot 5 inches and weight 110 and have firm 34c breasts. I have long blonde hair, and blue eyes. My other two friends are both taller than me, brunettes and have very nice breast (thanks to implants).

We found three lounge chairs, ordered drinks and enjoyed the beautiful day and the attention we were receiving. Occasionally we would jump in the pool, and when we would come out of the water our nipples would be very noticeable through the sheer fabric of our tops. We would give the guys a show as we walked by, tease them a little and then giggle about it while laying in our chairs. We spent most of the day at the pool, soaking in the sun and drinking cocktails. As evening approached we decided to grab a quick bite, shower and prepare for a night of dancing.

Back at the room we opened a bottle of wine as we took turns showering and dressed for the evening. While we were getting ready we called our husbands to let them know we had made the trip safe and did the obligatory "wish you were here", and laughed after we hung up the phone. We each loved our husbands, but did enjoy our little girls weekend just to catch up on girl stuff, and relax.

We hit a few casinos, played some slots, and then around 11 pm went to a casino that had a large dance area and a band that was playing some great dance music. We found a corner table, ordered drinks and chatted about our husbands, jobs, and our fantasies. Occasionally we would go out and ask a man to dance, or they would come to us, and we were having a great time.

I was out on the dance floor as a song just finished, and as I turned around to go to my table I ran right into a very large muscular man. I looked up into a set of very dark brown eyes that seemed to look right into my soul. The man was about 6 foot 5 inches, athletic body, shaved head and very black.

He smiled and apologized as another song started, and asked if we could dance. I was so taken with his eyes, his size, and color all I could do was smile and nod. It was a slow dance and I felt so small in his presence, but my god how intoxicating he was. The feel of his muscular chest, strong arms and his aroma made me weak and full of lust.

As we swayed to the music he pulled me closer, the feel of his warm breath on my neck, his hands on the small of my back made me wet between my legs. I instinctively moved my hips in closer, and I could feel is cock. "Oh my god" is all I could think, as I felt this monster cock pushing into me. He wasn't hard, but the length of it seemed unimaginable, as it pressed against me.

The song stopped way too soon, and I felt myself wanting more, but the next song was fast and honestly my knees were so weak at this point I could barely stand. He stepped away, flashed me a big smile and walked to his table. I returned to mine to find my girl friends out dancing, which was probably good because I needed time to think. I had never had any man effective me the way this one had.

I ordered another drink and thought it might be best to call it an evening. As I was finishing my drink, he came up and introduced himself as Ty and asked if I cared to dance again. I couldn't say no, he offered me his hand and we went out on the dance floor. The song was slow and sensuous and I found myself working my hips into him just to feel his cock. The heat and wetness between my legs was intense and I was getting hornier by the second.

As it happened the next two song were slow, and we never broke our embrace. His hands had moved down to my ass, as did mine on him and he occasionally would kiss my neck, and gently breath into my ear. I was on fire! After the dance he pulled me close and whispered "I am in room 831, hope to see you there in about 15 minutes." He flashed me a smile and walked away. I went back to my table and ordered another drink, trying to decide what to do, but deep down I had already made up my mind. My girlfriends were nowhere to be found so once my drink arrived I got up and walked towards the elevator.

My emotions were running wild as I rode the elevator up. I was nervous, horny and scared to think what would happen...what I wanted to happen. Sipping my drink to calm my nerves the doors opened and I walked down the hall to his room. I stood at his door for a moment thinking what the fuck am I doing, when almost subconsciously I softly knocked on the door.

Ty opened the door and my god what a sight. He was shirtless, and his body was toned. His abs were well defined, and his arms very muscular. His dark black skin seemed to shimmer in the dim light of the doorway and I absolutely knew I wanted this man. Before he could say anything I put a finger up to his lips, and walked him backwards into the room, and onto the bed where he sat down. I placed my handbag on the dresser, and leaned into him, kissing him deep on his mouth.

I broke the kiss as I worked my mouth down his neck, to his chest, and to his nipples. Taking one in my mouth I sucked it, and lightly bit it, and then moved to the next. I then pushed him back on the bed so his body was on the bed, and his feet on the floor. I positioned myself between his legs and unbuckled his belt, and slide his pants and underwear down.

I had felt his cock on the dance floor, but it did not prepare me for what I saw. His cock was still not hard, and it hung down between his legs and must have been at least 10 inches long, and as thick as my wrist. The veins on his cock stood out, and the head was enormous. His balls were smooth, and about the size of oranges and they hung loose under his enormous cock.

I was kneeling on the floor and admired the cock as I stroked it to a semi hard state. I opened my mouth, but could barely get the head of cock in my mouth. I relaxed my jaw and got in as much as I could, sucking it in deep caused me to gag almost right away. I worked his cock with my mouth, but what I really wanted was that cock in my cunt.

I stood up and removed my top, and then stepped out of my dress as Ty kicked off his pants and positioned himself on his back in the middle of the bed. I kneeled on the bed, moving over him and then straddled him. I picked up his heavy hardening cock and positioned it at the entrance of my cunt. I sat down slowly on his prick and gasped out loud as the head penetrated me. I continued to slide down on his massive cock, and I felt like I was going to split in two. The pain was intense, but so was the pleasure.

I worked up and down, getting more of it in me each time down and the pain started to subside as I rode hard on his cock. It felt so fucking good I couldn't help but to moan like a fucking bitch in heat. I moaned and begged for more cock, but I was the one controlling the pace. I don't know how many times I came but with each incredible orgasm I fucked harder and deeper on his cock.

I could tell Ty was close as he was bucking up each time I came down on him. He began to grunt and focused on my eyes as if to ask what now. I looked him in the eyes and begged for his cum, to cum deep inside my womb. With that he flexed and shot a tremendous load of cum deep inside me. I collapsed on his chest as I felt the cum run out of my cunt.

I laid there for a minute enjoying the afterglow of a wonderful sexual experience, laying on his chest, and feeling his cock still in me. We were both wet with sweat, and I needed to get some air. As I moved off him, his cock popped out of me and another load of cum came out of me. I smiled and said I needed some air and a smoke.

I got out of bed, went to my hand bag and pulled out a cigarette. I walked out to the balcony, not bothering to put any clothes on. Stepping out on the deck I could see the main strip and a large parking lot of the casino. As I was 8 floors up, nobody paid any attention to me. I lit the menthol cigarette and sucked the smoke in deeply, enjoying the fresh air and the taste of the menthol.

The cool night air felt good and made my nipples hard. I exhaled slowly and leaned against the rail. I took a couple of more drags off the cigarette before I felt Ty walk up behind me. He hugged me from behind and I could feel that he was naked and his cock was hard again.

He had me slide back a litte, and I raised my ass up as I leaned against the rail. I could feel him stroking his cock and then place it at the opening of my pussy. I sucked in deep on the cigarette, filling my lungs with smoke as he slide his cock inside me. "Ohhhh, god that feels sooooo good" I moaned, as I leaned more on the rail and pushed my ass back into him.

Ty was aggressive and started to thrust his cock harder into my stretched wet cunt. He was fucking me hard, slamming that massive tool into me. It felt so good I started to beg for him to get it deeper, "Oh my god honey, give it to me, push it it deep... Oh fuck, ooh fuck, oh my god fuck me." I was getting wild, and losing control, fucking back into into him and screaming.

My screams obviously got the attention of those below because when I looked down I could see several people looking up and pointing. This turned me on even more and I became more vocal as Ty continued to pummel my pussy. Wave after wave of orgasms swept over me. I wasn't sure if Ty was ever going to cum, he just kept fucking me harder and faster. Occasionally he would slowly pull almost out, and then thrust his cock back into me, fucking me deep.

We fucked for a while out on the balcony and my knees were weak, I found myself leaning heavily on the railing. Then Ty stopped, pulled out of me, which I thought was a sign he wanted me to suck him off, but as I started to turn around he pushed me back to my previous position. I was confused until I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of my asshole. Oh fuck, no, I have never done this I thought and started to plead with Ty, "please no, don't, I can't take that up my ass." He paid no attention to my plea and with one thrust his cock passed my sphincter muscle and into my bowels.

The pain was mixed with pleasure as I was sure he had ripped my ass in two, but the the feel of his cock deep in my ass felt so fucking good. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit as his cock destroyed my ass. At this point I had became a slut, and I fucking begged for everything he could give. Out there on the balcony I gave a fuck less who was watching or what they heard, all I wanted was cock, big black monster cock, fucking me.

My ass was a virgin, and with that it was tight and Ty did not last long. With a final grunt and a thrust of his cock deep into my bowels he came hard, pumping his seed into my ass. As he pulled out I involuntary farted, and cum just ran out of my gaping ass. I could not even walk, as Ty picked me up and carried me to the bed where he gently kissed me, and stroked my hair. I must have fallen asleep, because I awoke with a start and it took me a minute to figure out where I was. Ty was asleep next me, and looked gorgeous lying there.

I quietly got out of bed and quickly dressed an left the room. I slipped into my own room, and got into the shower, I was a mess. My pussy was still dripping with cum, and my ass was so sore and had been ripped, as a little bit of blood was present. I crawled into bed and fell fast asleep.

I woke late the next morning and my girlfriends were not there, they had apparently already went down for breakfast. I laid in bed thinking about what had happened, and immediately got wet. My ass was very sore, but the pain just reminded me of the incredible sexual experience I had with Ty. It had been the most amazing night of my life.

We had one more night on our weekend get away and as I laid in bed, gently rubbing my swollen clit I wondered what would happen tonight...

Sam_Sin
Sam_Sin
40 Followers