Girls Who Like to Dominate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,282 Followers

"Oh my god," she gasped.

Melinda couldn't watch anymore. Seeing this done to her was too unusual. But it felt amazing. With her busy work schedule, her cunt had been sorely neglected. Having the girls play with her pussy was far superior than plain masturbation.

"I...I'm going to cum."

"Is that a bad thing?" Joey asked.

"No...oh god..."

"Let it all out, Melinda. You deserve it. Besides, it would be an insult not to cum when the girls are pleasing you. Right girls?"

"Mmm hmmm," Pam murmured, with her mouth sucking Melinda's clit.

Tiffany agreed. "That's right. Don't be rude Melinda. Cum for us. Don't you like my fingers?"

The room was filled with the sounds of sucking, licking, and fingers plunging in and out of a wet pussy.

Melinda came! She gave a soft whimpering cry as her entire body tensed. A burning sensation ran through her pussy as the pressure exploded. Tears flew from her eyes. Her pussy squirted as the girls continued their work.

The girls certainly didn't care about a little squirt. They lived for this. They loved making grown women cry as they reached orgasm.

As her orgasm passed, and Melinda breathed heavily, she had the answer to her own question. She had wondered what hobbies the girls had. This was it. This was the answer. Their hobby was making women cum, normal everyday women, who wouldn't ordinarily engage in lesbian activities.

Melinda saw the girls' smiling faces as they looked down at her, admiring their work.

"There it is, girls," Joey gleefully smiled. "Her first girl induced orgasm of the session. Well done."

First of the session? Melinda was no wonderwoman. She had just reached a powerful climax, would there be more?

Joey snapped her fingers again. Tiffany opened a drawer and handed Joey a small clitoral vibrator. Tiffany handed Pam a small pink dildo.

Oh god.

"That first orgasm is something you'll always remember," Joey said. "This next orgasm will change your life. Let's begin."

Joey held up the small vibrating device and switched it on. It buzzed loudly. It was small but powerful, and Joey gave a wicked grin. She climbed on the bed again and slowly aimed the vibrator to Melinda's clit.

Oh god.

Melinda's natural reaction was to clench her legs shut, but the bondage made it impossible.

When the vibrator touched Melinda's pussy, her entire body jerked and her back arched. She groaned loudly. Tiffany held her body down and whispered in her ear to relax.

The vibrator remained on Melinda's clit. It was especially sensitive because she had just orgasmed, but maybe that was the whole point. Slowly, she got used to the powerful stinging sensation on her sex.

Pam was ready to insert the dildo inside Melinda's pussy, even as the vibrator was still on her clit.

"Easy dear," Joey said in a soothing way. "The sooner you scream in ecstasy, the sooner this will be over."

With that, Pam gently inserted the pink dildo inside Melinda's pussy. Slowly pushing it in. Holding it there. Then slowly pulling back. Then repeating the process. All while Joey held the vibrator on Melinda's clitoris.

It was the perfect storm of vaginal satisfaction, Melinda thought. Her pussy had just been fingered and eaten to an orgasm, and now she was being screwed by a dildo, while her clit was being tortured by the small (yet powerful) vibrator.

"Oh my god," Melinda cried again. She clenched her eyes shut.

"It's almost done," Joey said. "I can sense your energy. We've done this enough times, you know? I can feel your second orgasm bubbling up. A nice hot spectacular one. All you have to do is relax."

Tiffany reached down and rubbed Melinda's breasts. Then she bent down and sucked Melinda's nipples.

Now, all three girls were sexually pleasuring Melinda at the same time. She felt overwhelmed. Just an hour ago, she had never touched a girl sexually, now, here she was. These three beautiful experts were about to give Melinda something she would never forget.

Melinda's toes curled. Her eyes rolled back. Her back arched upwards.

"That's it," Joey encouraged. "You like that? You like being the fuck toy of the girls? Cum sweetheart. I bet you've never felt anything like this before."

Melinda's body tensed even tighter.

"Girls, let's make this bitch cum," Joey ordered.

With that, Joey pressed the vibrator harder on Melinda's clit, circling it around the sensitive spot. Pam worked the dildo harder and faster in the pussy. Tiffany massaged the breasts harder and sucked harder too.

For a moment, Melinda became breathless as she came. Then she screamed out loud. So loud the neighbors might have heard it if there were any windows open. Her body's reaction was uncontrollable. Her hands clenched. Toes curled. Muscles fought. And her eyes rolled back.

Another gush of fluids shot from her pussy. A strong one at first. The subsequent squirts were much lighter, no doubt making a serious mess on the bed. Who knew? Melinda was capable of back-to-back squirting orgasms. Melinda certainly hadn't know that!

She nearly fainted from the orgasm. Her eyes were closed. The room suddenly became silent as the vibrator was turned off. The dildo was pulled away.

The girls undid the bondage. The release felt marvelous. Her freedom had been returned, and Melinda's natural reaction after that mind blowing orgasm was to curl up and rest. She needed sleep.

"You've never felt that before, have you?" Joey whispered in Melinda's ear. "And you probably never will. Not without us. Close your eyes. Rest. You deserve it."

Joey gave Melinda a kiss on the cheek. Then the girls left the room.

***

It looked like evening by the time Melinda awoke. She must have slept for an hour. She was still in the same room, completely naked on the bed.

She arose and opened the door. She saw that the living room lights were on. The sound of the tv was in the background, but she didn't see anyone from her angle.

She briskly walked naked down the hall towards the bathroom. God, it was humiliating.

In the bathroom, she used a wet paper towel to wipe away the vaginal fluids around her mouth and pussy. Down her thighs too. She dried herself. Then she got dressed as fast as possible.

She left the bathroom and walked towards the front door. God, this would be humiliating knowing that the girls were there.

When she got to the living room, she saw the girls sitting around the tv, watching a movie. They were all dressed in tshirts and sweatpants. They all turned to look at the now professionally dressed woman.

"Thank you for the lovely evening," Melinda blushed.

The girls paused the movie and got up to give Melinda hugs. They said their goodbyes for the day. The girls remained totally casual about what had just happened. But Melinda felt so awkward about it. She wanted to leave as fast as possible.

As Melinda walked down the street to her car, it was hard to walk straight. Her legs wobbled and she had no energy. All she wanted to do was relax. She had two earth-shattering orgasms which would linger for weeks. But another would be nice. Maybe next month she would schedule another appointment, she wondered to herself.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12