Git Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to do somthin' 'bout yer empty larder. Yer days of bachelor eating habits are over buddy." Oh my god Roger thinks. The dreaded Buddy word. That's the way she disciplined the dogs and smaller kids. "OK buddy! Don't do that again!" They obeyed.

Lunch is Northern Italian near a few furriers. More talk about the empty Kitchen.

"I'll bet you haven't cooked a meal in yer Kitchen since ya moved in?"

"No" Roger sheepishly relpys.

"No wonder yer Mom gives ya a hard time. I'll bet ya don't know how ta cook? Ya really don't know how ta take care of yerself at all really."

"Not in the sense you are talking about. No, I suppose not."

"Well, we'll just have to do somthin' 'bout that. Let's git some furs now."

They went to several furriers. Some at street level and some on the upper floors where you actually had to know where it was and what they have. Remember the list! Several they bought they were fitted for and were custom. This was for one of Roger's and several for Mary June. Sweet designed the Lynx and Wolf coats with the furrier. The Lynx is to be very full and long with a large shawl-hood, Lynx both sides. The rest of the coat is to be lined with Russian squirrel. The Wolf is essentially identical with a natural seal lining including the hood. She also designed the ones for Honey as well.

Remember Frank? They knew of him of course and she was treated very well indeed. Sweet knew much about the furs themselves which impressed the furriers. Roger was confident they would be the best in town.

One more furrier stop at Kaufman's Furs. Roger had his own secret item he was looking for. He wasn't sure where but he saw it there the moment he walked in the door. Sable. While Sweet was distracted with several Foxes, the coats and the salesgirl, Roger collard another saleswoman that got just the right dark Russian Sable short coat. He had her call the salesgirl away as he went over to Sweet.

"I'm going to blindfold you with this fur sash Sweet."

"What?"

"Just do as I wish."

"OK."

The woman and girl came over with the Sable, handing it to Roger. The touch alone was cock stiffening for him. He drapes it over Sweet's shoulders then puts his arms around her, lightly hugging her and pressing the fur to her face. Sweet sighs and then moans.

"What .. oh my god it's Sable. Oh Honey .. my dream fur." she slips the fur sash off and kisses Honey pressing the Sable to their faces. They nearly dropped and do it in the store.

On their way home they have French Provincial for dinner and that evening Sweet demonstrates some of her computer skills for Honey. Looking up the Symphony program for starters. She also went into 'root functions' to clean up some stuff that had crept into his computer. Ben is not there to keep it clean like he does at the office. Honey is blown away.

"When were you going to let me know about this?"

"I don't know. Maybe when I eMailed you at work or ordered something on line. I don't know .. whenever I needed to do somethin' like find the furriers and stuff. I needed to so I did it. Isn't that how life is? You need or want to do somethin' and you do it right?" Roger sits there with this open mouth stunned look of near disbelief.

"Maybe it would be easier if I asked you what you don't know or what you don't know how to do.!"

"I'm not a jet fighter pilot but I thought about it. I'm not a mathematician but I am pretty good at Algebra and I've read a lot about algorithms in computer programming .. uhh .. Chemistry .. don't know much about Chemistry. Never much liked it though. I don't know .. whatever you want to know don't you jis learn it?"

"Sweet .. you are THE most incredible person I have ever known .. well except maybe for Frank. He doesn't count in this. Certainly the most incredible woman. We make love together and I'm sleeping with the most wonderful person I know. That was never true in the slightest way with any woman I have ever known."

"Except maybe for your Mom, right."

"She counts in the same way as Frank."

A night of slow, soft and sustained passion with the Sable and the Golden Island Fox on the Lynx-Wolf spread. They slept in Sunday morning as well. A late brunch of blintzes near by.

"Honey .. I'll take care of setting up the Kitchen over the next few days this week so we don't have to go down the street for a slice of bread. Are all New Yorker like you?"

"I'm sure they aren't. I grew up that way and many of my friends did. Granted they came from wealthy homes like me. Some that did however are professional chefs."

"The exceptions don't prove the rule. You're a spoiled brat."

"And I use to be proud of it. Now? Just the way things were ... until you. I'm only proud now about you in my life. You still have a credit card for your shopping. I'll order some for you in your name this week."

14 Symphony

As expected Sweet chose to wear the rose silk dress and matching shoes with the Sable. She won't be wearing the only Sable or silk dress but few will match her beauty which is clear as they arrived. Sweet is generously viewed, particularly by the men though not exclusively. A number of folks know Roger by family and as a frequent concert goer. Apparently the Angie thing is out in all circles. Angie is a 'favorite' in a select circle of married and unmarried men and women. Sweet is a minor celebrity/villain of sorts. Apparently not what they all expected either judging from the stares she is receiving. Her reputation, short as it is, precedes her. As usual Sweet ignores the attention. Brad and his wife Alice come up. This is where Roger actually met Brad. Alice has Sweet instantly engaged in conversation which is quite chatterly.

"Brad, I want you to check out Sweet's computer skills. I think they are exceptional but I want your input." Roger proceeds to fill him in on it all as Alice and Sweet chatter away.

Call to be seated. Brad and Alice's seats are next to Roger and Mary June's. It is an office-corporate purchase. Half way through the first piece Sweet whispers in Honey's ear ..

"How often are the concerts?"

"Often."

"I love it Honey. Let's do them all. Of course I'll need more dresses."

"Certainly Sweet. A few for when you are bigger as well." Sweet squeezes Honey's arm and kisses his cheek.

The Wylie's have a standing invitation to any and all receptions. A legacy of Roger's father. He and Sweet are able to visit with the players and conductor. Several individuals come over to talk and met the Angie slayer. Several of the more snide were reminded by Sweet of talking about people behind their back and general politeness. A young hillbilly girl in Sable teaching them about civil behavior. Not what they expected or wanted but what Roger is learning to expect. Finally Roger can anticipate something.

Back home and just relaxing together before bed. Sweet is softly and leisurely fondled with her Sable.

"Honey .. I am so happy you surprised me like that. So many dreams coming true."

"It's not that I don't have to work hard at pleasing you. More often than not it is very easy. Pleasing you is always such a joy."

To bed and more soft Sable love. Sweet is in heaven, making her own home now for her husband to be and child to be. Doctor's appointment for checkup and pregnancy progress. She and Honey decided they don't want to know the sex of the baby.

15 Family and marriage

The Wylie Physician is one of the best in the city of course. The baby is about two months along, Sweet knows it to the minute practically, and she is in perfect condition. She tells the Dr. she nor Roger want to know the sex and to keep it a secret, even from Mom.

Secure with the knowledge of her and the babies health and condition Sweet goes to City Hall and gets all the paperwork necessary for marriage. She is now intent on securing all issues and legalities related to Mary June Tattrie and Roger Forsythe Wylie. She makes up a list of other necessities such as insurance and medical,

Dressed in a dark blue cashmere T neck, natural Linen slacks, tan sensible walking shoes and a casual Eisenhower styled Pastel Mink zip up jacket she is every bit the Manhattan woman out shopping. Roger got her a cell phone while they were out shopping over the weekend so she calls Mom to give her the number. They have a lengthy conversation about their weekend, her discovery of just how spoiled Roger is, her doctor's appointment, paper work, the Symphony (which she already knew about of course) and today's shopping agenda. Generally letting Mom know just how in control of the situation she is and it's been only two moths since this 19 year old hillbilly girl got pregnant by her son in the Great Smokey Mountains.

Mom is more than impressed as she has placed the future of the Wylie family on her young shoulders without her knowledge.

"Mary dear .. I would like you and Roger to come over tomorrow evening for dinner if you are free. I want you to meet Deidre." Deirdre needs to know how the cow eats the cabbage.

"We will be there Mom."

"Don't you need to ask Roger? Never mind dear. Of course you don't. I forgot that he does what you tell him to now. I want you to know that I'm already quite proud of you my dear."

"I love you too Mom."

Mary June didn't plan any of this. She couldn't even have dreamed it. It was all a natural extension or part of the process of living it, but still she couldn't have planned it any better.

She gets to the shopping tasks at hand amassing quantities of stuff that requires several return trips to the apartment before venturing back out again.

On one of her trips out shopping she stops by Roger's office just to give him a kiss and tell him about tomorrow night at Mom's.

"Hi Rita. How are yew today?"

"Fine. You look great. He's in with Ben as usual." She walks through the office with all heads following. They don't all stand up to look this time. Sweet goes into Rogers office.

"Hi Ben. How's Alice?"

"She's fine. She really would like to get together with you some time. It's all she can talk about."

"Wy sure. I would love to. .. Honey, We are having dinner with yer Mom and Deidre tomorrow night. Don't stay late now."

"Ben, would you talk to Sweet about computers for a bit? This might be a good opportunity to get to know her skills."

Sweet and Ben spend about an hour together before she leaves for her shopping tasks. Ben rushes back into Rogers office as she is leaving.

"Roger, we have to hire your wife. Hah, Hire! Anyway she's brilliant, a natural. The only problem right now is I'm not sure what we would do with her. It would be like letting Picasso loose in a car repair paint shop."

"Well don't talk about it except between us for now. Don't tell your wife!! Sweet will have it out of her in a hillbilly second. Let's think and talk about it for awhile before we decide what to do, OK?"

"OK." Ben is very excited.

Sweet spends the rest of the day getting things organized and getting dinner prepared for Rogers 'homecoming'. He comes home to a different place.

"Sweet, what did you do with my old apartment? It's totally rearranged and ... well, like HOME!"

"I'm sorry I spent so much on flowers. I jes miss them so much."

"Set up an account with the florist. I love it. It smells more like you .. your cabin. Oh my Sweet it's so nice. Just do more."

"I was gonna ask about remodeling. It's not that this place ain't big enough, it's jes not arranged very well for our current and future needs. I actually love where we live but we could do so much more here."

"You need to be introduced to the coop committee anyway so come to the next meeting. Since you charm bees to deliver their honey straight to your pancakes I don't think you will have any trouble convincing them of your plan."

"What smells so wonderful besides the flowers?"

"Simple food. Pork roast, boiled potatoes, collard greens, a fruit salad I made from fresh fruits and strawberry shortcake. Let's eat."

Roger eats like it's his last meal. "Sweet .. this is great. She can even cook .. god what next?" Sweet is smiling with contentment. Her territory is well marked and secure from anymore 'wild animals'.

"One thing is closets or the lack of them. Our recent fur purchases .. well let's just say that we jis have to fur fondle each other with at least two furs at any one time since there is no place to hang them. This certainly WAS a bachelors make out pad but the woman you make out with now lives here. We won't talk about her being quite pregnant and healthy."

Roger gets up and is around her with his arms kissing and hugging her. Sweet is very soft and loving with him.

"Honey, I love you and so glad we are having this child together. I have a whole bunch of papers and lists of things I think we need to do. Not tonight though."

Roger sits and they finish their dinner. A ritual they will continue. Eating out will become a 'special' thing and not routine. Certainly not for financial reasons. Sweet is not only a good cook but will become a great cook along with Honey. One of the many things they will enjoy doing together. After dinner they sit and talk about how to rearrange the apartment, colors, furnishings and things Mary June dreamed of in her cabin at night when she married her prince.

Love making that night took on a depth of meaning with Roger like none before. Not that he wasn't already deeply committed to Sweet and well aware of the child growing inside her but with her efforts to 'make a home' and it being and emotional reality for them both now the connectedness and depth of meaning of the marriage hit them both much deeper than before. Love making was not very different on the surface, maybe a bit more languid, a bit softer, a bit sweeter. What was much greater was the mystical flowing into the other.

When morning comes a new 'routine' comes with it ... breakfast at home. Roger eats with Sweet's arms wrapped around him from behind, kissing his neck.

"Honey .. I want you to have a good day now." She sits and eats as well.

That day as the ones to follow are much different than all the ones that had preceded. It all looked the same but inside Roger it is all different now. New focus, new purpose, new meaning in everything he touches. It's quite awhile before others noticed much except for Ben. He's very happy with the change in his partner.

Mary June spent Tuesday furthering her house shopping. Near noon she called .. "Honey .. would you like to meet for lunch?" The answer was yes of course. This becomes normal since neither can go eight hours without their bodies touching. Roger would like it if she were sitting in his lap all day.

Sweet finished most of her most immediate shopping that afternoon getting home in time to put things away and get dressed for the evening. She had just picked up the short little hooded Bobcat and white buckskin reversible jacket she ordered made for her. She put a few Lynx tails in her hair and small white Ermine tail ear rings. With that and her white buckskin dress and moccasins she looked younger than her young 19. She was tempted to carry her Bow but decided not to. She put the jacket on fur side inside presenting the white purity of the buckskin. At five ten she is a formidable yet a soft and delicate beauty.

"Wow Sweet." was all Roger could utter before leaving. He lightly stroked her and they kissed as they drove to Mom's mansion with the smell of roses Sweet had gotten for Mom.

Mom greets them. "Roger is on time. I see you have him back on schedule dear. You are certainly a sight to quicken a young mans pulse and put a smile on an old womans face my dear Mary. Thank you for the roses."

"Aren't we dramatic tonight." Deirdre chimes in. Deirdre tries to live up to her namesake .. 'of a thousand sorrows'. A little older than Roger, her near black hair enhanced by always wearing black. Tasteful tonight in her cashmere T neck and tight fitting leather skirt. Her made up white, near pasty skin, in sharp contrast. Goth without really trying. It's as if they had consulted each other on what to wear. "She does clean up rather well though .. and so very young." Deirdre is sort of circling Sweet like prey. Sweet is sweetly smiling at her which only aggravates Deirdre.

"And how nice to meet you too Deirdre. How was your day? Continuing to smile sweetly.

"The hillbilly speaks!" with a sneer.

"If you mean; can she change out a flat tire, feed the hogs and chickens and screw better than a New York whore? So what's yer point Deirdre? .. What did you do worthwhile today Deirdre? Not enough sorrow in your life today Goth girl?"

Deirdre's breath catches at the myth reference and sharpness of her retort. Sweet was not smiling anymore but staring Deirdre down. She's a petite five four and Mom nor Roger is coming to her defense. Quite the opposite. Mom half under her breath .. "I told you Deirdre! Don't pull the Tiger's tail."

"Just because you didn't believe in Fairy Tales doesn't mean others don't. You wouldn't know one when it came along if it bit you in the ass. If you can't be civil be quiet so others can be and listen to your Mom." Deirdre is half again her age, livid and speechless.

"Let's eat now children." Mom chimes in. Dissent is bad for the digestion.

"Well Mary, how did the Doctor's visit go?"

"Very pregnant and healthy as a horse. I like the Doctor. He's quite pleasant and through. I have also managed to convert Honey's bachelor pad into a Home. Still a lot more work to do but it's getting there. I'll be going to the next coop meeting to present our remodeling plan to make the apartment suitable for us and the baby."

Deirdre continues to sulk.

"Hey Deirdre, how's it going with Ralph? You two seemed to be hitting it off pretty well."

"It isn't. Didn't Mom tell you?"

"No. Sweet and I have been pretty busy with getting settled. What happened?"

"He started hitting me." frowning and clearly hurt.

"And you put up with that crap!" Sweet pipes in.

"For awhile. I thought it was just once or twice and he'd stop. I was angry and hurt .. I mean emotionally .. I'm sorry Mary. I had to hurt somebody and .."

"You thought I'd be an easy target?"

"Didn't Mom tell you about Angie? Sweet hadn't been in town for more than a few hours and she flattened her."

"Yea but I have been so angry and hurt. Congratulations you two. I should have said that first instead of being such a bitch. Roger, you have no idea who you have here. She is so great. Mary, you are very lovely."

"Believe me Sis, you have only a very small clue as to how lucky I really am and I keep finding new reasons by the hour."

Dinner progressed in a more positive vein with Sweet and Deirdre becoming more relaxed and conversational. Deirdre realized that her family would never be the same with Mary June Tattrie as its newest member and not just because she is pregnant with a new Wylie-Tattrie. Mary is a powerful woman like her Mother.

Roger and Mary June are married at the mansion two weeks later. Frank and Red Fox fly in and stayed several days at the mansion with Mom and Deirdre.

It's short and sweet with dinner as a 'reception'. Sweet makes drinks for a toast in which it is recognized that Mary June Tattrie-Wylie is the new family matriarch heir apparent. She wears a floor length Fitch dress with a thick beige cashmere open neck and back, long sleeved sweater, barefoot and pregnant. It's Sweet's idea of irony and completeness.

The notice is published in the newspapers and that's it. A honeymoon seemed redundant to Sweet and Honey. They've already had one.

Sweet had picked up the new Lynx and Wolf coats. Honey is seduced and made love to in new ways for them both. The two furs with the spreads and Sable make a weekend 'honeymoon' to remember. Honey realizes more than ever just how addicted he is to furs and Sweet.