Git Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

16 GIT LAID

Brad and Roger finally hatched a plan that would flush out Sweet's computer talents in a quite natural and reasonable way.

"Sweet, Brad and I have been thinking about Frank's web site. Though we have a lot of ideas and have done a rough out, we think that maybe you should at least put together some ideas. Since you have much more knowledge than either Brad or myself, could you write up some of yours without any influence from us? Maybe mess around with the site configuration if you like. There is an empty work space at the office. One of the guys is on a two week vacation."

"Wy sho nuff Honey. I'd love to." Hook, line and sinker.

Over the next few days it was as if she was already part of the business. Little did Roger or Ben realize that it was they who had fallen into her trap. After this there would be no question in anyone's mind as to the position Mary June Tattrie-Wylie held in Roger's business or family.

With only a few minor questions of Ben and requests for a few new pieces of software and hardware modifications, Sweet develops a complete web site the equal to or better than anything they had ever produced. In record time.

While she was at it she began to casually sit in on staff and management meetings, offering an occasional suggestion here and there. Who is going to ask the bosses wife to leave or shut up? In mere days she's being asked for her 'perspective' on things.

After she finished Frank's web site was when Roger and Ben realized she wasn't going away nor did they want her to.

It seems Ben's assessment of her natural talents were spot on. She is a natural at computer programing algorithms and that, after all, is the heart of it all. Sweet does have a way of going to the heart of things. Her mind is more far reaching and expansive than anyone could have imagined.

"Sweet, you know you are part of the company now and not just because you're my wife?"

"I was hopin' you'd be thinkin' that. I think I need some college to be most effective though. Think we can arrange that?"

"I'll have Mom take care of that. She knows just who to call."

Sweet and Honey take a week and head for the Smokey's with the new web site in place and two new computers. One for Frank and Red Fox and one for the kids all loaded in the van. They had called ahead, seeing to it that the Internet hookup was in place.

We were much more direct this trip since Sweet really missed her home. It's a very pleasant trip despite its quickness. After getting out of industrial NJ, it's beautiful countryside all the way.

It's hard to tell who's the most excited over being at Frank and Red Fox's, Sweet or Honey? Greetings all around and unloading everything. Sweet has a separate box of goodies for mainly Red Fox. Things she had been accumulating from her first day in NYC.

The first day is spent getting everything up and operational. Sweet can't wait to show her Daddy how smart she is. She takes him through all the things she did in setting up the web site, how to work it and the computer. Roger knew better and let her at it.

Sweet and Honey spent several more days, making sure Frank and Red Fox are familiar and comfortable with the computer and the web site. Emailing and a few more basics. The kids are overjoyed having their own computer at home now. Frank will not want for reliable help. Sweet had taught them after all.

They spend quality time in Sweet's cabin pleasuring each other, talking about their new life together and reliving their beginning.

So much has happened in a very short time for Sweet that she's having to reevaluate daily to weekly where in her life she is at any one time. Having Honey's arms around her helped anchor her new life.

Honey's thought's are just as turbulent with the changes in his life as well. Mostly in response to his falling so deeply in love with Sweet and abandoning an entire life style. Having a child, being a father was starting to hit him like a sledgehammer.

Setting up the web site is like reliving the original encounter with Frank that led to his getting his daughter pregnant in the first place. Roger begins to consider the events leading up to all this.

"Hey Frank, what were you thinking when you met me and my having ended up here with your daughter?" Frank knew all too well the question and wondered why it took Roger so long to ask it.

"Roger, I knew you were a good and honorable man when I first saw you. Mary June was so hot 'n bothered I was afeard she'd git knocked up by some good fer nuthin' lowlife cousin and end up pregnant with a kid that'ud be born with six fingers and a tail. At least with you she'd have half a chance, gene wise anyway."

"So you set me up?"

"Yep, I did .. well Red Fox too."

"You mean she was in on it too?"

"Actually when you got here she was tha one to git Mary June in tha bedroom."

"What about Mary June?"

"Red Fox said when she got Mary June she was so excited she was afeard Mary June would tear you apart. She was real happy that her mama and daddy were fine with her doin' it with you. Kind'a love at first sight. We didn't really have a choice. Guys were following her around like a bitch dog in heat. Besides we knew she had to have you by tha way she looked down on you when we drove up. Things were already in motion and not even Frank Tattrie could stop them. Yer takin' tha bet sealed yer fate."

"How did you know I would bite?"

"When I met you there was a wild look in yer eye I hadn't seen in a guy like you before. I knew you were no virgin and had girls galore. You jis looked like the type but you were real unhappy and unsatisfied fer all that screwin' around. You were garunteed ta make it with my daughter like with no other woman in yer life. It was a safe bet."

"What about your guarantee? Is it real? You know by now it is all over the world, not just your friends and acquaintances."

"Everthin' I said is true."

17 Fairy Tale come true.

Mom called Sweet, telling her she had an appointment as soon as she could get back to NYC with the president of Columbia for possible entry. To Roger that meant she was going to Columbia. The President is a close friend of the family and Roger could have called but having Mom do it was best. With Rogers new perspective of Sweet she may well have done it on her own?

Sweet was able to get the coop committee to accept her plan so remodeling commenced. They stayed at Mom's for the worst of the renovation. A little over a month.

Sweet started in at Columbia part time to get her bearings. The main problem for the President is what to do with her. Though she came from a less than adequate school system Sweet is clearly immensely talented. To qualify her he chose to put her in a few advanced courses to see how well she would fare. He need not have worried of course. She was known as the fur wearing Felicity with a hillbilly accent. She becomes very popular with the other students and the Profs are awed by her.

Life at home for Roger is constantly changing but in pleasant and subtitle ways. Despite the rush of activities at school and the office for Sweet she still insisted on cooking dinner at home most of the time. One evening Honey found himself in the Kitchen talking to Sweet which he most often does and found himself doing things with and for Sweet as she's getting the meal prepared. As they were sitting and eating ...

"Honey .. that wasn't so bad now was it?" Roger knew instantly what she meant. From then on his tasks and skills increased and improved. He loves doing it. He loves doing anything with Sweet.

Roger often thinks why and what it was in his life that had him in such a negative frame of mind yet still function in such a positive and creative way at his work? He found that others in positions like his often suffer the same dichotomy. He thought of undergoing psychoanalysis but dismissed it. After all since living with Sweet there was suddenly no need to know. Roger realized his life has been totally transformed and she didn't make him do anything. His desires to please her, love her, make love to her in the furs was all consuming and all that was important in his life. The irony was the rest of his life. Far more productive, creative and enjoyable. The increased growth in the business was almost incidental.

Roger and Mary June's love making increases in maturity. Sweet seems to want more rather than less as the child grows inside her bring them ever closer. Sweet chooses natural child birth from the first moment. They're both in training for the big moment.

Sweets place in the family is more secure than ever. Deirdre is becoming fascinated by Sweet, wanting to be with her more and more. Deirdre's life itself becomes brighter. She quits wearing black all together. Suddenly she's quite different, maybe a greater transformation than Roger's. Sweet readily accepted Deirdre as her best friend teaching her how to wear furs. Deirdre often go to events and other places with her brother and Sweet, often encountering men truly fit for her.

As for Mom, Mary can do no wrong. Family dinners are routine at the mansion, nearly every weekend.

Elle Maye Tattrie-Wylie is born and swaddled in furs as was Mary June at birth. Great-great grandma Elle Maye Tattrie had been a trapper as well. The namesake seemed only fitting.

Mary June didn't get a degree at Columbia though her course work had her near one. Her work with Roger's and Ben's firm of which she is now a partner consumes far too much of her time though she does continue with an occasional course or consultation/tutoring with a few of the most prominent professors. She has become the core of a whole new software development business as a major product in the computer world.

After a while with another child on the way they did decide to get a new and larger place. They get a large Loft space in SoHo where they have ample space. The family cooks and eats breakfast and dinner together every day not spent at Mom's. Mom has taken a keen interest in her grandchildren.

Also Deirdre is the first to go to the Smokey's with them on vacation shortly after Elle Maye was born. Sweet and Honey stayed in her cabin and Deirdre was surprisingly happy staying in one of the kids cabins. It was decided that this would become a regular thing so Sweet talked it over with Frank and Red Fox locating a site for a new visitor cabin. Not posh but a well appointed fur haven from NYC. Mom soon visited and the circle was complete.

Deirdre's new man, Donald, came for a visit and it was there that they got to experience Frank's garuntee. Deirdre quickly shed the rest of her sorrows. Donald was already a very upbeat guy.

Ben had early on purchased one, then several more of Frank and Red Foxes magic fur spreads. Ben always has a happy smile as does Alice. They are often over for dinner.

Mom was happy just sleeping with the several she bought and has them in the kids rooms when they come for visits which is frequent anymore. They also spend extended periods in the Smokey's in the new Guest cabin with grama, grandpa and all their kids.

Frank and Red Foxes business more than tripled that first year.

18 Postlude

Hello folks this is Trapper Frank Tattrie and I have somtin' ta bring fun back into yer life. Guys, if you've been lookin' at Viagra and stuff like that fer temporary help fer yer erectile dysfunction and worried about that trip to the hospital acuz of it, I have sometin' that is safe and needs no FDA approval. Where tha only side effect is jis wantn' ta do it one more time with yer woman.

If yer havin' a hard time gittin' it up .. you and yer woman jist ain't havin' tha kinda fun ya use ta or ya want tha girl of yer dreams ta be tha girl in yer life then call 1-XXX-GIT-LAID or visit us at www.xxxx.xxx and we'll fix ya right up with some real nice fuzzy fun, garunteed.

End of Shaggy Dog Story.