Gite Ch. 02: French Gite Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers

"We will see how long we can last." replied Denise.

Beth was getting used to this, she had Pierre's shirt off now, laid over the chair with her clothes and was pulling his belt out, slowly. He was playing with her nipples. "That's nice." she said, getting used to chatting with him. Last night had been in virtual silence, she thought. Well, apart from the moans of passion! She kneeled down and unbuckled his sandals, removed his socks, he put his hands on her shoulders to balance himself. She unfastened his trousers and pulled them down, then followed with his underpants.

She looked up at him and smiled, then got hold of his cock with one hand, stroked it, then held it down whilst she kissed the end, a long kiss this time, not a peck. Then put her head forward a little, and squeezed the end of it gently with her lips, sucking as she did so. He moaned quietly, enjoying the sensation. She pulled off slowly, looked up at him and said "Did you enjoy that? Me sucking your cock?" She said it loud enough, so Denise could hear.

"Yes," he said, "lie on the bed and I will return the favour." He got into the mood, "My tongue on your clit."

"Let's start with 'Soixante-neuf', as a warm up," said Beth, "not later."

"Perhaps later as well." said Pierre.

Denise was already laid with Jerome, naked, and listened in amazement to Beth. 'From Prim and Proper to fully trained seductress in twenty-four hours!' she thought. "That's the way." she said, loud enough for Beth to hear "We'll do the same."

Pierre and Beth lay side by side, snogging like teenagers, just enjoying it. Pierre said, "No need to rush, we have plenty of time." Stopping the snog for a moment, stroking her cheek.

Pierre rolled onto his back, Beth said "Let's try it side by side, if we can." He rolled back, and kissed her.

"Don't move." she said, crawling round to face the other way, alongside him, head near his cock. She lifted her knee upwards, giving him space. "This way." she said, holding his cock, and rubbing her fingers up and down it. "Does this feel nice, am I doing it the right way for you? You have to tell me, so I can do it better for you."

"Yes, he replied, "just like that, but hold it, your fingers, a little tighter." she did so, speeding up. She felt him twitch, and smiled. Looking at the wetness dripping out of his cock.

'That's for me.' she thought. He put his head between her legs and got his tongue into action. Pushing the top leg upwards, so he could reach her clit, with his tongue. "Just there... back a bit... there." she said. She put her head forward to him, licking the pre-cum off the end with a flourish. "Tell me if you like this." she asked opening her mouth and sliding it down his cock, rubbing it with her tongue as she did so.

"mmmmmmm." he went, "Just like that."

Beth went all the way down, rubbing her chin on his pubic hair when she got as far as she could. She did it several more times, pulling her head back until she was nearly at the end, then pushing down, all the way.

In the meantime, Pierre was using his tongue on her, also with a finger in her vagina, one rubbing her arse hole. She wondered if he would put it in her arse again, "You can put your finger in my arse." she said, loud enough for Denise to hear. 'I'll show her.' she thought.

"Need lubrication." said Pierre.

Denise heard them and laughed. She was sucking Jerome's cock, whilst he licked her out, she was lying on top of him. "Do you want me to bring the petroleum jelly in?" asked Denise.

"Later, please." said Beth, laughing.

Beth started getting serious with Pierre's cock, she started bobbing her head to and fro. "Not as easy as when I was on top" thought Beth, "Have to concentrate on this."

She asked Pierre "Are my strokes too long, the pace? I want to get it right..."

"Just as you are," he said, "keep going," he said, in a deeper voice, "Faster now." she did so.

He was working well on her, she felt herself coming. "Don't stop," she said, then louder, "come in my mouth!"

He obliged with a moan, spurting in her, tensing as he came.

An orgasm shook her. 'That was a good one.' she thought. She pulled her head back very slowly, using her tongue to lick him clean, closing her lips at the end, taking all of him.

They rolled apart. She could hear the passion from next door. They are doing it as well, she realised. Why can we not watch as well as listen, why not in the same bed? She was horrified with herself, she'd never thought that before, but why not?

Pierre rolled back, so did she. A long snog followed, she stroked his cock, she put his hand on her breast, moving it to show him what she wanted. "Bath again, or shower?" she breathed in his ear. "Let's go and play. "

++++++++++++++++++++.

"Follow me" he said leading the way. Denise and Jerome were already there, filling the bath.

"Our turn" said Denise, "You can have the shower, or wait, or use the other shower."

Pierre said, "We can all get in the bath."

"Never!" said the ladies, together "Not enough room." said Beth, laughing.

Jerome looked at them "We have done this before," he said, "with our wives."

The ladies looked at him "With your wives?" said Denise "How interesting!"

"Yes," said Jerome "get in the bath and we will tell you." The ladies started getting in the bath, unsure what to do.

"Each at opposite ends." said Pierre. Pierre got in alongside Beth, Jerome got in alongside Denise, but the other side. Pierre's legs were entangled with Denise, similarly

Jerome and Beth's legs were entangled. They just fitted. "That is why we fitted a bath with the taps in the centre, not the end." Said Pierre.

"It's very intimate." said Beth, turning to Pierre alongside her.

"That is the idea." he said, kissing her, and putting his hand on her breast.

She looked down at his hand. 'He's done more breast fondling in a day, than my husband's done in months,' she thought 'not his fault, I must encourage hubby more, it's nice, intimate.'

She looked at Denise, she was similarly occupied, kissing and fondling. She also had one hand on Jerome's cock, getting it erect again. Beth put her hand on Pierre's cock, pulling and stroking it. Not wanting him to miss out. Pierre made sounds of pleasure,

Beth gave some in response. She noticed that Pierre and Denise were the same, a low chorus of "mmm's" drifted about.

Beth broke her kiss with Pierre, looked him in the eyes "We should set this to music," she said "mmmm".

Pierre laughed "We need a rhythm section." he said.

Beth was kissing Pierre again, their tongues fighting each other. She heard Denise say, "You two were good with the rhythm last night, we were nearly deafened by the sound of the headboard banging against the wall".

Beth stopped, "So why didn't yours bang on the wall? I heard Jerome giving you a good shagging!"

Jerome said, "There is a block of foam behind each headboard, yours must have fallen down. I will have a look, later."

Beth said, without thinking, "This gite is well set up for shagging, even got foam behind the headboards." The men said nothing.

Denise said, "Let's finish this and go back to bed, I'm having thoughts about what do next."

Beth confirmed her rising desires, "Yes." she said, rolling her fingers around the end of Pierre's erect cock. "Need to move on otherwise Pierre will be coming in the bath, don't want to waste it." Once again, she was amazed at what she was saying.

Jerome said, "We can all do it in the bath, have sex." The ladies looked at him.

"There are two ways," said Pierre, "the men lie on their backs," he put his hands together to indicate, "the ladies get on top and sit on our cocks." He paused and continued, "or the ladies get on their hands and knees, facing in opposite directions, and we take you from behind, like us last night." he said to Beth.

"I'm game for it!" said Denise "Come on Beth, when will we get another chance?"

"Fine..." said Beth, becoming unsure again.

They tried to get into position. "Hold on," said Denise "it's like one of those children's puzzles, with sliding squares, one of us has to get out, then come back in. after we have re-arranged ourselves." Ever practical.

Pierre obligingly got out, and got back in behind Beth, after the ladies had re arranged themselves. Beth's head was alongside Denise's bottom, and vice versa. "For god's sake don't fart." said Denise. Beth started giggling.

'Control yourself,' thought Beth 'concentrate on the shag.'

"I'm going to have a grandstand view of your shag, Denise." said Beth.

"And me yours," replied Denise, helpfully.

Denise was on the wall side, Beth on the open side. Beth realised that her left hand was near the handle she used yesterday, when Pierre had her, in the bath. She got hold of it. She could not reach the other handle, so she put her right arm around Denise's waist. She felt Denise's arm go around her waist. She turned her head, Denise had got her left hand on one of the handles at the other end of the bath. 'That's what the handles are for,' thought Beth, 'they are not for holding on when you get in and out, they are for things like this!' The ladies held themselves tight together.

"Brace yourself for the shag of your life." said Denise. They all laughed, as everyone wiggled into position.

Each man started to play with his lady. Soap was applied. "Not a lot for me to do in this position," thought Beth, "just enjoy it." Pierre was playing with both her breasts, both her nipples. She wiggled her body against him, rubbing her breast on his hands.

"Nice." said Pierre

"And for me." said Beth.

She heard Denise and Jerome interchanging complements, as well.

Beth pushed her bum back against Pierre. Beth rubbed it on him, side to side. "Play with me there," she said, "my vagina and clit."

Pierre took one hand off her breast and used it to touch her, intimately.

"Yes, there." said Beth.

"And me, please." said Denise to Jerome "Yes!" she said as he did so.

Beth could see Jerome's hands all over Denise's bum, getting to her vagina. She was intrigued, never having seen this before, from this angle. Jerome put more soap on Denise's bum. Denise was moaning in delight. Beth realised that she, Beth was moaning with her. Sighing as well. Beth saw Jerome's finger moving to Denise's arsehole. Rubbing some soap around. "Lubrication" thought Beth. She felt Pierre's finger on her arsehole. "The men are watching each other!" she thought "Copying each other." She realised that the men were going to do them at the same time. "They've done this before," she thought "in this bath."

Beth had an idea, she looked up at Jerome, and moved her hand towards his cock. Jerome looked down and nodded "That's ok," he said, "do it, Denise cannot reach." Beth held his cock with her left hand, applied soap and rubbed it up and down, Jerome gave a soft moan.

Denise guessed what was happening, turning her head to look, she tuned back towards Pierre "Do you want me to do that to you?" she asked. "I want to hear you ask." she said, sexily.

Pierre looked down at her, "Get some soap on your hand and rub my cock up and down." he instructed. She did so, looking up at him and smiling. She realised that the four had crossed a barrier, now playing with the opposite partners' cock.

Beth felt Pierre's finger push at her arsehole. "What do I do?" she said to Pierre.

"Just relax," said Pierre gently "just relax."

Beth saw Jerome's finger enter Denise's arse, Slowly. Slowly. She felt Pierre's finger enter her, not such a surprise this time. She still gasped. Slowly, slowly. She realised that Pierre's cock was at her entrance. She closed her eyes, opened them, looked at Denise's bum. Jerome had his cock in just the right place to enter Denise. She put her hand over to Jerome's cock, and rubbed it up and down Denise's slit. "Are you enjoying that Denise?" said Beth, "Do you want me to go faster?"

Denise turned, realising what was going on, "Good idea," she said, "see how you like this." She proceeded to hold Pierre's cock, moving it around Beth's slit.

"I'm ready." said Beth.

"So am I." said Denise.

The men entered them slowly at the same time, accompanied by sighs from all four.

She watched as Jerome's cock slid slowly into Denise, his finger still slowly going in her arsehole. She could feel Pierre's finger in her arse. 'Shagging in stereo,' she thought, 'both of us, two orifices.' The men began slowly pushing their cocks in and out, they removed their arse fingers. And began thrusting in earnest, but still slowly. Pushing hard at the end of the stroke in.

Beth heard Denise say, "Go on, go on."

The men speeded up.

Denise said, "That's the pace, no faster yet!"

"Faster." said Beth, she could not wait.

Beth said "Yes, just do it". The feelings were rising, she felt herself flushing. She had closed her eyes in pleasure. She opened them, she could see Jerome's cock pounding in and out of Denise. The men were grunting with each stroke, the ladies moaning and sighing. "I bet Denise's watching my bum, and Pierre's cock shagging me." she thought, trying to concentrate. She tried pushing back against Pierre's thrusts, she saw Denise was, against Jerome's. She could not match the rhythm and gave up. 'Nearly there,' she thought, 'I'm going to...'

"Yes, Yes!" she shouted. Denise did the same, then the men leant back and gave the final few thrusts, grunting as they did so, 'Topping us up,' thought Beth, that's what her husband often said, 'topping you up.' as he filled her.

They stopped, holding each other. They all pulled apart, eventually, slowly. The ladies sat up, Beth got some soap and washed Jerome's cock, balls and pubic hair "Thank you for shagging my friend." she said. and turned around to her partner, Denise stopped Beth and gave her a quick kiss as they passed. Beth went down the bath to Pierre walking on her knees. She embraced Pierre, kissed him, "That was wonderful," she said, "both of us at the same time."

Pierre laughed, getting his breath back "It takes lots of practice." he said.

++++++++++++++++++++

Pierre got the towels, showing Beth where they were. There was a section of panelling, in the corridor. You pushed it in, in just the right place, and a door swung open. 'Magic.' she thought.

They draped the towels around each other, giving two to Denise and Jerome and went downstairs. 'They do this every time,' thought Beth, 'like a ritual.' Jerome lit the fire, turned all the other lights out. Denise went and lit candles. They had done this earlier, when their husbands were there. Then they sat and chatted in the romantic light. 'With no clothes on.' she thought. 'I wonder what will happen when the four of us,' thinking of Andrew and Colin, 'get together again? Will we strip naked? Why not?' she thought, 'Why not?' She began to think of the four of them having sex in the bath, like they had just done. She thought Andrew would do, what about Colin, he was a little staid, might have to work on him, she thought, slowly, like fingers up arseholes... 'Need a bigger bath...' She was woken out of her thoughts, Denise was talking to her.

"Ask them about what you found in your bedroom?" she said.

"Ah yes," said Beth "I'll get it" she went upstairs, and returned holding a black mask, with little shiny stars across the upper side. "The sort highwaymen used to have." she said. "We found it under the chest of drawers, deep in, must have been kicked under. Perhaps by an earlier guest."

Pierre decided to tell her, no harm, she was unlikely to return. "This gite is owned by us, in trust for our family. It has been in the family a long while. When we were younger, with young children, we sometimes used to use it to get away, let the grandparents have the children in our house, and come here, to enjoy our relationships, have sex with our wives, without children bursting in."

"So why the mask?" Said Denise, actually guessing.

"Well," he continued, "in recent years we have had parties with our friends, a group of special friends. We sometimes dress up in ancient clothes, sometimes not, sometimes we start naked. The masks are so that we cannot be recognised. We go to our rooms, each with his wife, change clothes, then come down, wearing masks, unrecognisable. We mingle and talk and drink, eventually we select our partners for the night and find an empty room. There we have sex with our partners for the night. We keep the masks on, it is a rule. Then in the morning, we dress and go home, with our wives. So, no one knows who they have been with."

Beth was amazed, she had never heard of anything like this. She thought of herself, in a mask, selecting her partner for the night... "Why the stars, on the mask?" She said, knowing.

Pierre smiled "Having gone to all this trouble," he said "you do not want to select your own wife, or husband. So, each pair of masks has a different pattern of stars. We call them 'Star Parties.'" he finished.

++++++++++++++++++++

They sat back and relaxed. Beth and Denise thought about the Star Parties. "We have a secret for you." said Beth eventually, she asked Denise if she was ok with the tale about the boys, Denise nodded her agreement. "You know that our sons were here for the first week?" The men shook their heads, puzzled. "Guess who they became friends with?" she asked, again the response was head shaking. "Monique and Nicolle." she said, proudly.

"Monique and Nicolle?" said Jerome, the waitresses in the restaurant?"

"Yes," said Denise, "the same!"

Pierre interjected "But they are so young?"

'Shit' thought Beth, 'I never thought of that, how old is Monique?' she wondered to herself.

Pierre said "She must be sixteen, seventeen? No, her eighteenth birthday was in May, she's eighteen. They grow up quickly."

Beth and Denise were relieved, neither having thought about the girls ages.

"How did they meet?" asked Pierre.

"In the restaurant, then at the fair, on the Saturday night" said Beth "What we cannot understand is how the boys got back in the gite, without us hearing." added Beth. "The stairs and the corridor creak so much." Denise explained about the invitation for 'coffee'.

"Which bedroom were the boys in?" asked Pierre.

"The upstairs ones, on the top floor." said Beth.

"Ah!" said Pierre," Let me show you, follow me." He led the way upstairs, all the way to the top, up the second flight of stairs, near the second bathroom. He stopped on the upstairs corridor. "This was Stuart's room, my son." Beth said, and went in. Could she smell perfume, a light fragrant perfume, she sniffed and frowned? "No," said Pierre, "out here." She returned to the corridor, and looked around. Denise and Jerome were there.

"I see it," said Denise, "now I see it." She pointed. At the end of the corridor was a door, with a red notice in several languages, in English it read 'Emergency Exit'.

"Exits are also entrances." said Pierre, enigmatically. He strode to the door and pushed the bar handle. It opened outwards. Pierre walked past the door, onto a small steel balcony. He beckoned Beth to join him. She stood on the balcony and held onto the rail. She was high up, at the side of the gite. A steel staircase zig zagged down to the ground. At the bottom was a door to the street.

"Fire exit." said Pierre. "Legal requirement these days."

"But you can only get out." said Beth, still puzzled.

"The doors have locks," said Pierre, quietly, "so that we can get in if we are missing the front door key. Monique knows where the key is, in the restaurant," he added "where her apartment is..."

Beth stood there in silence. Denise had joined her. "This is how they did it," she said, "Monique showed them!" She turned to Denise "They didn't do it under our noses, they did it above our heads. I smelt perfume in Stuart's room!"

Denise understood, "They are young, and their first time, they were too shy to do it in the same place. So, Tom and Nicolle stayed in the apartment, and Stuart and Monique came here."

Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers