Gite Ch. 03: Morning in the Gite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers

Nothing else to say, so Denise said "Yes."

Denise got hold of her and gently pulled them back together, chins on each other's shoulders.

"I've got a final confession, Beth" said Denise, cautiously.

"Go on." Said Beth, firmly, wondering.

"You know after our snooze yesterday, you woke up with your hand on my breast?"

"Yes?" asked Beth.

"Well, it wasn't you who put it there, it was me." Said Denise, "You see I woke up, and we were laid on our sides, you facing me, asleep. So I moved my back into you and took your hand and put in on my breast, then put my hand on your hand to hold it there. I wanted you to hold me and get used to it. Sorry I've sort of deceived you, but it was all part of the seduction."

"Well it worked," said Beth, "I wonder if I'll ever be able to seduce someone?"

"Beth," said Denise, "did you enjoy Pierre's finger up your arse?"

Beth laughed, "What a question!" she said, "The first time was a shock, since I've never let even Andrew do anything like that. Pierre just seemed to think I would do it. Have you ever let Colin do it, to you?" she asked, pulling back to look at Denise.

"Well," replied Denise," I did let him, years ago, when we were first married."

"Really?" said Beth, looking at Denise curiously.

"That's not all," said Denise, "I let him put his cock up there... it took a while to get me wide enough, but we did it."

"Didn't it hurt?" said Beth, curious.

"Not so not so much hurt, as uncomfortable." said Denise, "We gradually stopped doing it, although Colin liked it, I think it's the domination and strangeness of it he liked. Apart from him liking it, I didn't really, just didn't do much for me."

"Why are you asking me if I liked Pierre's finger?" asked Beth, curious.

"Well, Jerome asked me if I'd let him do it, put his cock up my arse, and I said I'd think about it." Said Denise.

"What are you going to do? What's the problem?" asked Beth, wondering where this strange conversation was going.

"I don't have a problem," said Denise slowly, "but you do..."

"Me?" Said Beth in surprise.

"Well," said Denise, "If I let Jerome do it, what do you think Pierre will want to do?"

"What?" said Beth in surprise, her hand going to her mouth in shock. "Not me?"

"Yes, you." said Denise, with a smile.

"What can I do?" asked Beth.

"Well, you have two choices," said Denise, ever practical, "You either say 'no' or you have a go. Loads of people do it, even some of our friends."

"Who?" said Beth, "Which ones?"

Denise told her. "How do you know?" asked Beth.

"Remember that sexy lingerie and toys party I went to." said Denise.

"Yes?", said Beth, "I didn't go, I didn't think it was for me, but I was curious."

"Should have gone!" said Denise, "But, never mind. Anyway, the organiser asked whether we'd tried it, and about half of us had. Some said they'd had a go, and just couldn't do it, even with plenty of soap or petroleum jelly. So, the organiser told us she'd got a 'starter kit'! This is what is a set of what they call 'butt plugs' of different widths. So, you can start with a finger sized one and gradually work up to a cock sized one. It came with special lubricant. They are wider at one end, like an old-fashioned sock darner, otherwise once one is in, you have difficulty getting it out again."

Beth was amazed. "I've led a sheltered life!" she said. She looked at Denise, wondering what was coming. "But why are you telling me?"

Denise looked at her, reached out and soaped Beth's breasts again, gently. "Denise," said Beth, "what are you getting at?"

Denise looked at her. "I bought the kit, and I have it with me, here." She said. "So, we could get ready for them."

"Ready?" asked Beth, not getting it.

"Yes," said Denise, knowing she had to be direct. "we can use them on each other, you can't really do it yourself, if you don't want to do it, would you do me?"

Beth sat down "Please let me think." she said, Denise waited patiently. "Let me try you first, then you can try me," Beth said, "but if it hurts me, you will stop, won't you?" she said anxiously.

"Of course! And you will stop if I ask, no means no!" said Denise, hugging Beth in gratitude. Denise got up and returned with the cloth bag she had taken into their bed the previous day. "We'll do it in the bath, then we can wash afterwards."

Denise opened the bag and placed the contents on the small table, in reach of the bath. Beth stared at them. Denise pointed them out. "Medium dildo," this was the one Denise had used on Beth yesterday, "large dildo, vibrator, small, medium, standard and large butts, lubricant, straps, double ended dildo." She completed. "Virtually the full kit!"

"What are the straps for?" asked Beth, puzzled again.

Denise looked at her. Slowly, she thought take it slowly . "Well," said Denise patiently, "Ladies who like ladies, don't have cocks, so how do they simulate a shag? They strap pretend cocks on to their pubic bones!"

Beth was stunned. "I really have led a sheltered life!" she said, "Until now." she said firmly. "Little miss 'Prim and Proper' is growing up!"

Without thinking, Denise retorted "How did you know we called you that?" She asked "I'm not quite as stupid, as you think I am." said Beth, with a laugh. "If my husband could see me now!"

"That's a good idea." said Denise, "We owe them a call. I'll get my mobile."

"Please get mine as well." Said Beth.

Denise returned, handing Beth her mobile.

Beth rang first "Hi" she said when Andrew answered, "How's things, where are you?"

"At home, that's nice, give my love to the cat!"

"Good, where's Rachel?"

"Alongside you in our bed, very nice."

"How many shags today?"

"Tut tut, not very good! You'll have to work hard to catch up!"

"Where am I? I'm in the gite."

"No, he's out doing real work, unlike my husband."

"I'm in the bath with Denise."

"Doing? I'm doing Denise."

"Well we've just had a good snog and breast fondle, now we are going to move on to..."

"Pardon?"

"No, I am not!" She said firmly.

She continued, "We are just enjoying ourselves and preparing ourselves for our lovers tonight, we are going on their yacht." She continued.

"What are you doing tonight?" she asked, "Apart from Rachel, that is."

"Ah! Very good."

"Well, goodbye for now, talk to you tomorrow."

Denise rang Colin with similar results.

"Right," said Denise, "first let's have some more hot water in here." She opened the hot tap and ran it for a minute, sloshing the water around with her hands.

She handed Beth the smallest butt and the lubricant. "I'm going on my hands and knees," she said, "lubricate my arsehole with the lubricant, getting some in with your finger, then lubricate the butt and slowly push it in, give it some push and pull to spread the lubricant."

Denise bent over and spread her thighs to expose her arse, putting her hands on her bum, to pull her cheeks apart and expose her arsehole. Beth spread some lubricant around Denise's entrance. "Push some in!" said Denise. "Push the end of your finger in." Beth carefully rubbed her finger around and pushed some lubricant into Denise.

"I just cannot believe that I am doing this." Said Beth.

"Well you are," said Denise, "and very well too! Keep going."

Beth carried on, "This is called 'lubeing up.' said Denise.

"Now" said Denise, "lube the butt, then slowly push it in."

Beth pushed the butt into Denise. "That's it," said Denise, "now in and out, slowly."

"Now, as far as you can go, then pull it all the way out, slowly."

Beth took it out. "Now what?" she asked.

"Put some lube on the next butt, and do the same."

Denise sighed as the next one went in. "Am I hurting?" asked a concerned Beth.

"No, no" said Denise, "Just a different sensation. Keep going, with to and fro, a little deeper each time."

"It's getting easier," said Beth, "you must be stretching."

"That's how it seems to work." said Denise.

Beth went in, as far as she felt she should, and stopped. "Any more to go?" asked Denise.

"About an inch." said Beth.

"That will do." said Denise, "Now do the same with the standard size."

Beth got the standard one and compared it mentally with Andrew and Pierre's. 'I've now got two real ones to compare it with!' she thought, 'And it looks about right!'

Beth lubed it up and pushed it slowly into Denise, noticing that her arse was slightly open. Denise sighed again. "OK?" asked Beth.

"Yes, keep going," said Denise "don't stop now!" Beth keep pushing "Add more lube, if you need to." Beth added a little, and pushed until she had it fully in.

"All there." said Beth. "Hold it there for a little." said Denise, "Now see if you can pull it nearly out and back again." Beth did so. "Now keep going," said Denise, "just like a slow shag."

Beth got into the rhythm. "That's enough, thanks," said Denise eventually. Beth pulled it slowly out.

"Oh! That's nice." Said Denise.

"How was it?" asked Beth anxiously.

"Fine." said Denise, "Just out of practice, I think if you are going to do it, you have to do it regularly." Denise washed the butts carefully. "Want a go?" she asked Beth.

Beth looked at her, then the butts. "Let's try it," she said quietly, "I can always stop."

They changed places. Beth hiding her anxious face from Denise. Denise applied lubrication to Beth, expertly, thought Beth. Denise pushed the first butt gently in, all the way. She pushed it in and out a few times and removed it.

"Next one." said Denise, a little unnecessarily. She pushed the next one in slowly,

slowly, Beth sighed. This was about the width of her thumb. Denise moved it in and out, then all the way in, adding a squirt of lube as she did so.

"Ready?" asked Denise, pulling the butt out.

"Yes," said Beth, "Please be careful."

"Don't worry," said Denise, lubeing the butt. She put it at the entrance to Beth's arse, and pushed firmly but gently. It slid in slowly, Beth sighed. Denise stopped, Beth said "Go on." Denise carried on, pushing in and out, and adding lube as it went in.

Denise got it nearly all the way.

"Shall we keep going?" she asked.

"Yes." said Beth, gritting her teeth, unknown to Denise.

Slowly Denise pushed it in all the way. "Well done, girl!" she thought. Then Denise pulled it in and out a few times, slowly, then a little faster. "Shall I stop?" Denise asked.

"No, said Beth, "Not yet." Denise kept going.

"Stop now." said Beth eventually. Denise pulled it out.

Denise washed the butts again, drying them on a towel.

"How was it?" She asked.

"Not painful, just stretching, and strange." Beth replied.

"Are you going to let Pierre, do it?" asked Denise.

"Probably." said Beth.

They washed themselves, got out of the bath and dried themselves, silently.

++++++++++++++++++++

Beth walked into her room, Denise followed. "You know the men discussed us, before they came over, the first night?" she asked, "Jerome told me."

"Oh yes?" replied Beth, rubbing her hair with her towel.

"They had worked out that I was confident, and had possibly had a lover and an affair before, they guessed that you had never strayed before, and were more likely to stop. So, Pierre took you straight upstairs and got you into bed, before you changed your mind." She paused, "Do you want me to go on?"

"Yes," said Beth, "I'm intrigued, they guessed right with me!" she said with a laugh. "Go on."

"So, "said Denise, "Pierre got you in bed, and when Jerome started shagging me, and you didn't run off in terror, Pierre decided to let you listen, so you would get warmed up, as it were!"

"It worked!" said Beth, "I was really turned on by listening. I've never heard a couple at it before, with the doors open. You were so loud about it."

"Well, it was put on at first, but not at the end, it was a wonderful shag!" replied Denise. "What really turned me on was listening to you murmuring to each other at the end. You were obviously telling each other how much you'd both enjoyed it. That's when I knew I was going to do it. Also, I knew it was my turn, no getting out of it. You can hardly lie naked in bed with a man, fondling each other without completing the job." Said Beth.

"You gave a good performance in the bath, "said Denise, "very good."

Beth laughed, "Glad you think so, as an expert that is."

"And 'soixant-neuf'", continued Denise, shaking her head.

"Anything you do, I can do." said Beth, still laughing.

Denise looked at her, put her head on one side, raised her eyebrows and said "Soixant-neuf?"

Beth said "What?"

"You heard!" said Denise, stepping towards her, until their breasts just touched. "We have a free morning, and you say you need the practice!"

"With a man!" said Beth, with a smile. She put her arms around Denise, kissing Denise, "But I'll have another go with you."

"On top, or side by side?" asked Denise.

"You chose, your turn," said Beth, breaking away and getting onto the bed.

"Side by side," said Denise, joining her, "but first a snog..."

Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers