Gite Ch. 09: Star Party

Story Info
The girls take part in a Star Party, then return to England.
6k words
3
10.9k
6
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers

The Village 09 -- Star Party

SATURDAY

Pierre steered the yacht as Jerome moored it to the wharf. Their car was waiting. Pierre told the girls that they could return to the Gite and the men would follow when the yacht had been cleaned and checked over.

"One of our friends will be at the Gite, preparing for the party. The lady there will explain to you what happens and how to prepare. We will join you later and will text you as we leave here. Any problems, call our mobiles." They kissed and left with the driver. Both slept during the drive and woke as the car arrived at the Gite. A lady came out to meet them. She wore a tee shirt and shorts, and still looked French. Taller than either Beth or Denise, with short dark hair. "Bonjour!" she said. "I've been looking forward to meeting you both." Even Beth thought that she had a delightful French accent to her English. "I will not introduce myself, no names!" she said.

She explained the rules, each woman would be allocated a room in the Gite, or in the adjacent Gite, accessible through a doorway in the courtyard. Beth and Denise were surprised, assuming that that door was never used. The lady explained that the other Gite needed modernising and had been tied up in a dispute with the planners for some while. It was clean and had good bathrooms, but no kitchen. There were enough bedrooms for twelve couples in all, using both Gites. She was unsure quite how many would be coming to the party, since it had only been organised for a few days. Beth and Denise would be given their previous rooms, the lady was preparing a list for the other rooms. She told them to wash any clothes they needed in the washing machine, then she sat them in the courtyard and poured wine.

"Pierre and Jerome have explained what the Star Parties are about?" she asked rhetorically. "You understand that this is a sex swapping party?"

"Yes." The English girls told her, looking at each other.

"I wanted to make sure," said the lady, "men can be a little vague about things like this!" She continued. "We have a few basic rules, assuming the men haven't told you everything..." She paused and smiled, sipped her wine, and continued.

"We wear facemasks, to give an air of mystery. Most of us know each other, but it is a tradition. We wear them until we are in our bedrooms with our partners. We tried keeping them on all night, but it was just not practical!

We arrive between six and six thirty, the women go to their rooms to change, the clothing is the woman's choice, some wear normal clothes, some just underclothes, some a negligee. Your choice. No one goes naked. The object is to be attractive, sexy and flirtatious.

The men have the use of one room, since most do not change, just a freshen up. If the men have a washbag, or an overnight bag, they leave it in there, and collect it later. The men normally wear shirt or tee shirt and slacks.

We have a small buffet meal laid out and wines, spirits are available. Soft drinks for those who want them.

The men normally gather downstairs in their masks, a gong is sounded to remind the women to come down. So, we drink and eat, and people pair up. It is a chance for the women to use their seductive powers, if they wish, the men also. This is for about one hour or so. One of us controls the gong, and when most have paired up, the gong sounds.

We do not use names, it's all secretive. We do not encourage excessive kissing or fondling at this stage, this is for fun and refreshment. No removal of clothes. A kiss and quick embrace is common when a pairing is agreed. A gong will sound to remind everyone that they should be in pairs by now. There is sometimes a bit of last minute chatter as those who have been eating and drinking are reminded that there is another purpose to the evening!

Then some more passionate kissing and perhaps a little fondling follows, if the parties wish, perhaps some little putting hands inside partner's clothes. No actual sex takes place in public, this is not an orgy. The gong sounds again, and people drift off to bed, no hurry, no queue on the stairs.

The couples go into the women's rooms, and do what they wish.

If you wish to stay together undisturbed, leave the bedroom door closed. If you wish to swap again, or have a foursome or whatever, open the door at some time...

We normally leave between nine and ten in the morning." She paused and drank some wine. "Finally: discretion, we never talk about this outside the group; we never contact or meet partners outside the star parties; we never give our real names, only the leader has the full list of names, any problems, ask the leader. That is me." She finished and looked at them, seeking questions.

Beth asked, "You never discuss outside the group, but Pierre did mention the parties to me?"

"Yes," said the lady, "but he did ring me afterwards. I agreed with him, that you two could be a useful addition to our party. Since you had already found the mask." She smiled at them.

"How do you allocate the masks?" asked Denise.

"I do that, or I ask someone to do it for me." There was a knock at the main door, another woman joined them, she poured herself a glass of wine and sat down with them. The lady introduced them all, without giving any names. Beth looked at the newcomer. Shorter than the lady, blond curly short hair, bigger busted, but elegant looking.

The newcomer admitted that she did not speak English well, but said she had come to help the lady prepare, and that they had made all the beds the previous day. So, the buffet would be delivered later, and one of the men would arrive to set out the drink. "What are you going to wear?" the lady addressed Beth and Denise.

"I don't know whether to wear a summer dress or a negligee, I have a sheer gown, but..." Denise paused, "I'm a little embarrassed at being too provocative..."

Beth said, "I'm the same, they are strangers, apart from..." she paused, "our friends," she continued, "so I'd be blushing too much in a negligee".

"I will tell you what I advise newcomers," said the lady, "wear a blouse, but leave it open, held together with a gold chain, or necklace, no bra. Then the men will get provocative views of the breasts, but covering the rest."

Denise and Beth looked at each other, not knowing what to say. "Why don't we go upstairs and have a fashion parade, fun for all, it's only three pm and we have time before six." Said the lady. She led them upstairs to Beth's room, the driver had put their cases there. Beth got out a blouse and draped it over her dress top. The lady laughed, "Only one way to do this..." she left with the newcomer. A few minutes later she re-appeared in her short negligee with brief frilly panties. The newcomer joined them in stockings, suspenders, undercut bra, showing nipples, and a sheer gown.

"I feel overdressed." Said Denise, going next door to her room, returning with a small pile of clothes, but otherwise naked.

"I get the hint." said Beth, removing her dress.

"Remember that the Gites will be lit with candles, and the shutters closed, it will be quite dark indoors." Said the lady. "So, negligees will not show much, or at least will provoke the men to look closer!"

The French ladies looked at Beth's clothes and suggested a sheer blouson, made from cheesecloth. Beth put it on, naked underneath, "I normally wear a tee shirt or vest underneath." Said Beth, unsure, looking at herself in the mirror. She could see her breasts clearly.

"Beth," said Denise, "you have spent the last week naked on a yacht! Why have inhibitions now... I'll get us all another glass of wine." Denise put on her negligee and went downstairs. Beth and the newcomer looked at skirts. Denise re-appeared with a tray of glasses. "There was a man downstairs putting the drinks out," she said, "should he have seen me?"

"Don't worry," said the lady, "only my husband."

Beth and the newcomer had decided on Beth's attire, Blouson, no bra, tied together loosely with a gold chain, thin cotton skirt, almost see through, Beth normally wore it with an underskirt. She had a gold neck chain, with a diamond pendant that Andrew had bought her...

Denise, ever adventurous, went for negligee and a sheer gown, small panties, nothing else. "Do you have gowns or caftans until we start. We don't wander around in our party clothes until after six thirty?" Said the lady.

The newcomer excused herself and went to shower. The lady suggested to Beth and Denise that they do the same, telling them that they could always have another, if they wanted to freshen up before the start. Denise suggested that they shower together for speed, the lady applauded, saying "Don't tell my husband, he'll want to join in!"

Beth and Denise went downstairs afterwards in kaftans. The lady introduced her husband and the newcomer's husband who had also arrived. Beth and the newcomer went round putting the candles in holders. They also left a tray with condoms, and dispensers of lube and massage oil in each room, complete with two champagne flutes. Denise helped the lady with the buffet. More people arrived, someone went round with a taper lighting candles and closing shutters. Two of the men were putting a bucket of ice and a bottle of champagne in each room.

The lady sent Beth and Denise upstairs to change, and gave them their masks, "The men will just start early, if they find newcomers!" she said, "I'll come for you when we are ready."

Beth and Denise sat on Denise's bed, lit by the candlelight. "Romantic" said Beth. "Are you nervous?" she asked Denise.

"Yes, a little." Said Denise, to support her, actually raring to go!

There was a knock at the door, the lady came in, "Time to go down." She said. A gong sounded gently.

"Do you introduce us?" asked Beth, suddenly nervous.

"No," said the lady, "I'll take you down, then the others will want to talk to you. Take your Kaftans off now."

++++++++++++++++++++

Beth arrived down first, someone handed her a glass of wine. There were twenty or thirty people there. Candles were lit, music was playing, just background, it looked romantic, sexy, her nipples tingled. A man spoke to her in French, she shook her head, "Je ne parle francais." She said. He smiled and told her in English how attractive she looked. She looked at him and returned the compliment. She found it easier as she went on, she now had two men chatting to her, she looked for Denise, and saw her in animated conversation with someone at the other side of the room.

She lost sight of the others. She excused herself and walked over to the buffet, helped herself to food. Gave her time to think and look around. She noticed that she was getting approving looks. Men were peering at her breasts. She decided to be brave, not wanting to be left out, she noticed a man nearby, stood alone. Beth walked over to him. "Bonjour." She said, "Good evening," he replied, "You are English." He stated.

"Is my French that bad?" she asked,

"No, but you do have an English accent." He replied, he looked down at her breasts, then back to her eyes. "and you are very attractive. Will you be my partner for the night?" he asked. Beth was a little surprised, then laughed. She realised that her laughter could be rude. "I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to be rude, it's my first time, and you are the first one to ask me."

He laughed with her, "I wanted to ask you before you were caught by others." He said. She was beginning to enjoy the game. He refilled her glass, and clinked his on hers. "Perhaps we will meet later." He said.

She left him, and turned to talk with others. She saw Denise again. "You seem to be enjoying it." Denise said.

"Yes," said Beth, "I've had two offers already!"

Denise giggled, "How many have you asked?" she said.

Beth looked pensive, then turned to a man stood next to Denise "Have you decided on your partner?" she asked him.

"Not yet" he said, smiling.

"Why not me?" she asked him, joggling her breasts slightly. He saw the movement and smiled.

Denise saw this and joggled her breasts, seductively, under the negligee, "I saw him first!" she said to Beth.

"A competition." Said the man, "What will you do to me, if I take you upstairs?" he asked Beth.

Beth thought, "I will strip you slowly, then lie you on the bed, rub massage oil into your body, then I will kiss you all over, and I mean 'all over'."

The man turned to Denise, "and you?" he asked.

"I will strip you naked, slowly," she said, "then I will do a strip tease for you, then I will rub my body all over yours, while we are still standing then... I will use my imagination." She finished sexily.

The man looked impressed, "Pity I cannot have you both at once." he said. He went and refilled their glasses. Beth realised that she was very tipsy, if not drunk, she looked around, people were starting to pair up, some mild kissing and hand holding was going on. The conversation was getting loud and giggly. She saw a man standing on his own, by the fire. She excused herself and went to him.

"Good evening." She said, "You are on your own?"

"For the moment. I have just arrived." He replied, smiling at her, looking at her breasts, she moved, swaying to the music, her breasts moving as well, she looked down at them, making them sway more.

"Is this your first time here?" he asked.

"Yes, for me and my friend." Beth replied.

She looked at him, he was looking at her breasts. He looked up, "Your breasts are wonderful," he said, "they look firm and inviting."

She smiled at the complement, "Try a kiss, then." She invited him, reaching out and holding his hand. He gripped it firmly, she realised that he was not going to let go... He kissed her, she closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss. He pulled away, "You are only allowed a sample." He said laughing. She looked at his lips, large lips, a good kiss, she wondered how they would feel on her slit...

"Where are you from," she asked, "your English I good, but a slight American accent?" "I was born in Senegal, as you can tell from my skin colour," he was a dark brown, almost black. Taller than Beth, but slim and athletic looking. "My parents moved to the USA for a while, then came to France. I attended college in the USA. Now I work with my father here."

"Is that lady your wife?" Beth asked looking at a coloured lady on the other side of the room. "She's my sister." he said. "My wife could not attend, nor my sister's husband, so we came together. My wife is also from Senegal, my sister married a Frenchman."

Beth looked down at his crotch, "Is it true, what I hear about..." she did not know how to finish.

He laughed and stood closer, "I'm average." He said, "only average."

Beth remembered Stuart talking to her about statistics, "Is that average among all men, or average for..." she stopped and blushed.

He smiled, and quietly said, "Average for a negro..."

Beth shivered. "There is only one way you will find out." He said, Beth tingled all over as he said this.

"How is that?" she whispered in his ear.

"Be my partner for the night?" He asked, he was looking forward to a newcomer.

She embraced him, and kissed him, he put one hand near her breast, a finger found its way inside to her nipple. She breathed deeply, "Yes" she said, "I'd love to, thank you. I'm worried about..."

"The size?" he said, "I'm not massive," he smiled, and said "I find my partners scream in pleasure, not pain..."

Beth laughed, "But please go carefully," she said cautiously.

Beth and her partner sat down on a nearby settee. "A cognac?" he asked, she nodded. He left and returned with two glasses. They sipped the cognac, she told him of her holiday, and some of her adventures, not naming names. A gong sounded. Pairing time. They put their heads together, kissing. The kissing intensified, turned into snogging. He opened her gold chain to her blouson, giving him access...

She had her hand on his shoulder, it fell to his waist. Then she moved it down, she wanted to know... She put her hand on his cock, he smiled at her. She squeezed it slightly, opened her eyes in surprise, and breathed in. He moved away, "Don't worry." He said gently.

Denise appeared, holding a man's hand, the one they were talking to earlier. "I wondered where you were," she said, "where did you find this?" she asked in admiration. Beth smiled, "I used my charms." she said laughing.

Denise left, "See you later, have fun." She said, over her shoulder.

Beth and her partner stood up, "Lead me to your room," he said. Beth looked around, nearly all had gone up, they were nearly the last. She led the way upstairs into her room and shut the door behind her. She walked over to him, put her hands around his neck, pulled them together and kissed him. His hands went to her breasts, fondling them, then pushing her blouson off, falling to the floor.

"My skirt's held up with a cord and bow, at the side." she whispered in his ear. He reached down and unfastened the bow, her skirt fell to the floor. She only had on a pair of brief panties. He reached for them. "My turn," she said stopping him, she unfastened his shirt, slowly and sexily. She looked him in the eyes and unfastened his trousers, he wriggled so that they fell down. His cock was tenting his shorts. She put her hands on the waistband and pushed them down, the pants caught on his cock. "I'll have to do it the normal way," said Beth, kneeling down. She pulled his pants down, he stepped out of them, looking down at her and wondering...

He removed her mask, and she smiled as she removed his. "Very nice." He said leaning over to kiss her.

She looked at him, "You're shaved!" she said in surprise.

"I used to be a swimmer, athlete, I just kept it up. After college." He replied.

"There's no fat on you, all muscle." She said, looking at him, his muscles rippled in the candlelight. She stroked his cock, larger than others, but not really massive, not like the video she had seen with her girlfriends at a hen party, she was so embarrassed, amazed at her friends' comments... She looked up at him, 'he thinks I'm a naïve English girl' she thought, which he did! She dropped her head, put her lips around his cock end and sucked gently, running her tongue round it, like Pierre had shown her. "oooo" he breathed, as she did it. She kissed her way up his body, "More later." She promised, kissing his mouth at the end of her chain of kisses.

"My turn," he said, kissing his way down her body, then kneeling. He pulled her pants down, she stepped out of them, put her hands up, and gave a twirl. "it's all yours." She said in a sexy, husky tone.

"Good, he said, "I'll remember that!" He pulled her towards him, and parted her legs, she felt the power in him, as he parted them. He put his head down, then tilted up and kissed her shaven pussy, "You too," he said, "helps us get even closer..."

"When you put your cock in me." She finished He ran his tongue up and down her slit, her turn "ohhh" she breathed.

"You are so muscular," she said, "so strong."

"I'll show you." He said. He stood up, then reached down, his hands either side of her bum, he picked her up, getting her into a sitting position as he lifted her. He lifted her high, so his cock sprang out, between her legs. He lowered her slightly and thrust his hips gently to and fro, until his cock engaged... She looked at him, was he going to? He smiled, and said "I could take you like this, but not now, perhaps later." He lowered her down, letting his cock come free.

He stood up and reached for the massage oil, "I find love making better if we oil each other first." He said. She agreed.

She could hear noises from next door, "Not for my friend." She said, they both laughed. He got the oil, and started at her feet, rubbed it in gradually, up her legs, thighs, stomach, mons. He turned her round, thighs again, she parted her legs. He rubbed some on her bum, then parted her bum cheeks, he put one finger on her anus and rubbed round it, slowly. No rejection he noted. She was wondering if he would... He pushed with his finger, she relaxed and let him in, "eee" she went. Acceptance he thought, 'later...'

Stanlow
Stanlow
38 Followers
12