Give a Blow Job

Story Info
I hope this helps you!
1k words
4.4
115.5k
29
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers

I have been giving blow jobs to the same man for 10 years, and although he has enjoyed them all, from my first, wet lame attempt to the most recent my technique has improved greatly with practice, and it is at his request I share this.

I don't think position matters a great deal for either party, providing you are both comfortable. He needs to be able to relax and enjoy himself, you need to be relaxed enough to focus on his cock. I normally find kneeling between his legs while he sits on a comfortable chair, or kneeling on the bed between his outstretched legs as he lays back work best for us, but experiment with different positions till you find one that suits. You might find that him standing, you kneeling at his feet exciting, something kind of slutty about kneeling at a guys feet and sucking his cock while he stands above you; be careful though as he has to not quite let go, not totally relax, or he will fall, probably taking a fist full of hair with him as he goes!

Anticipation is a good place to start, if he knows it is coming it builds the excitement more. Look into his eyes and kiss gently down his body, let your fingers trail over his body, resist the urge to go straight for his dick though, if he is laying below you as you move down his body let your nipples brush against him, not only will this feel great to you but for him also. As your chest reaches his cock press down slightly letting him sit between your breasts as you suck and kiss his belly. This will drive him wild.

As you lower yourself further lick up the stem of his cock with your tongue, base to tip without touching it with your hands. Do this slowly and as you get to the tip look him in the eye. If he is looking at you this will intensify the situation, bringing the two of you closer together, if he is looking elsewhere, the ceiling perhaps, or has his eyes closed it will give you a sense of how much he is enjoying it.

Lift his cock into an upright position, with your hand and slowly bring your hand up and down, after a few strokes place the head in your mouth. Make sure before doing this your mouth is good and wet. Slowly run your tongue around the head of his cock while holding it in your lips and holding the base with one hand. Do a couple of circuits before gently sucking, again just on the head. Slowly increase the level of 'suck' you are using, until you are sucking reasonably hard, but keep your hand still and do not go lower then the head. Then return to the circling motion. The sudden change between hard sucking and gentle liking will not only surprise him but also increase the sensation.

At this point I normally like to see just how much length I can get in my mouth. I open my mouth wide and swallow as much as I can, making sure my tongue is out of the way and my lips are sealed tight around the shaft. My hand doesn't move until I start to come back up again, slowly, and at this point it comes up with me. Another couple of slow, long sucks up and down with the hand following my mouth and his cock is normally nice and lubricated.

Now I like to alternate, not spending too long doing one thing or another, the element of surprise is fantastic and each time you go from gently running your tongue around the head to swallowing him whole his body will respond. It is great to hear your man groaning from the pleasure you are giving him and you should be able to tell when he is getting close to cuming, and return to the gentle licking to keep him there at the edge.

Try to look up at him every so often, I have been told that makes him feel more in control and he likes to see that I am enjoying myself. In reality he is not in control I am and we both know it really. I can make him cum at any time I want to, and he knows if I decide to do it he can't do anything but lay back and ride the wave.

Once you have him at the brink you can either stop, continuing with something else, or you can make him cum. If you choose to make him cum you both need to know what is going to happen at the point he does. Are you going to take it in your mouth? Or are you going to let him cum all up his chest, in your face, or across your tits? If everyone knows what is going to happen no one gets a surprise and everyone can relax and enjoy the experience.

Take his well lubricated cock in your hand and move your hand up and down before sinking your mouth over the head and once again taking him as deep as you can. Then moving your mouth and hand simultaneously gently increase the pressure and speed with each thrust. You may find he either voluntarily or involuntarily starts to meet you with thrusts of his own, go with it, but keep increasing the suction and the speed.

If you intend to take his cum in your mouth and swallow, (the polite thing to do, although not for everyone), try to make sure the head of his cock is as far back on your tongue as you can get it. There are fewer taste buds at the back and therefore you are less likely to be put off by the taste. Make sure you leave his cock in your mouth until he has finished, continue moving your head and hand as you swallow and follow his lead. He will relax when it is over and you can slowly let him withdraw. Make sure you do this slowly; a sudden retraction can spoil the moment, do it slowly while looking him in the eye then slowly move back up his body. Let him recuperate, and then claim your reward!

partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers