Give a Name... Ch. 08

Story Info
Whenever Sam calls Dean's name, Dean wants his brother.
2.3k words
4.19
20.1k
5
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers

Chapter 8: Beginning With the Letter 'H'

Sam stirred slowly. He felt lethargic and... hungry!? His stomach grumbled loudly and he heard someone chuckled.

"I guess you're awake now, Sammy!"

"De-... Dude, are you there?" Sam said with difficulty. He had problems lifting his head. Even trying to open his eyes took effort.

"Yeah, got caught coming out of the Doctor's office. What about you? How did they catch you, Sam?" Dean asked.

There wasn't a hint of malice in his brother's voice. Hopefully, they hadn't told him about his little indiscretion with Luke.

"Uhm... in the Diner. I was talking to Luke. He'd gone to get us some coffee." Sam lied.

Sam forgot neither of them likes coffee and Luke had made it abundantly clear, the last time, they were together. Luke hated the stuff and he could see why Dean likes it. But Sam wasn't ready to tell Dean about the truth. Since, no one has.

"Sloppy, Sammy! Come on, man! You should have known better than that!" Dean teased.

OK, so they were in a tight situation. If Dean could be teasing, trying not to feel his fear and opting for humor instead.

"So...uhm...Where are we?" Sam asked flinging his head back.

Yeah, my strength is coming back or what's left of it.

His stomach grumbled again and Sam looked around their holdings. There wasn't any food in their cell. Where ever they were, it was lit up brightly. He was tied to a chair facing Dean across the room. White padded walls were all around them, besides under their feet. Dean was still wearing his F.B.I. uniform. Sam looked down and noticed that he was wearing his too and intact.

Thank God, otherwise my Diner excuse would make no sense.

"Don't know been trying to figure that one out myself." Dean said.

"Can you move your chair?" Sam asked trying to pull his away.

"Nah! Mines bolted to the wall." Dean moved to prove his point.

"Have you tried calling out for help?" Sam asked and then groaned at his slip up.

He knew his brother. Dean wouldn't call him for help let alone another soul. Dean would rather die than put Sam's life in jeopardy.

"Yeah, sure... Why not, cry like a couple of girls at it? Maybe our captors would come in and give us a kiss on our boo-boo's. Make it feel better?" Dean taunted.

"Come on, Sammy! Think! They put us here for a reason!" Dean yelled.

"Sorry, for waking up and putting you here! Dude, you got caught, too!" Sam yelled back.

He couldn't believe his brother was picking a time like this to start a fight.

"Maybe, it wasn't you who put me in here physically but... Man, they sure pulled the wool over your eyes!" Dean shook his head.

That one stung and Dean had no idea how much it had stung him. Sam lowered his head trying to avoid his brother's gaze. Tears were burning the back of his eyes, but this was no time to cry.

After some time, he cleared his throat "Just, try to see if you can get us out of here, Superman!"

"Why?" Dean said flatly.

Sam gawked at his brother's stone cold gaze: "Why!?"

"Yeah! Why should I help you out of this? Why should I help you out this time, Sammy?" Dean shrugged.

"You seem to be my kryptonite. Why should I come to the rescue?" Dean continued.

"This is not funny!" Sam said angrily.

"Wasn't trying to be. Why should I save your ass, Sammy? Man, sometimes, I get so tired, that I wanna..." Dean said in a small voice, looking away.

Sam didn't like the way, this conversation was going. Dean's profile had him worried.

"Tired that you wanna what?" Sam nearly yelled at his brother.

Dean turned his head to look at him. Sam was really worried by the way his brother was looking at him. Like, he was broken and lost and didn't knowing how to fix him.

"Sammy... I am tired of looking out for you." Dean said, choking the words out as tears started to fall.

"I want out of this... a way out from us. I can't do my job with you around!" Dean said finally.

"No! No, you don't get to tell me that! Not here! God, how could you tell me this now?" Sam started to cry himself.

He couldn't understand where this was coming from. Why was his brother giving up on him now? Did Dean know about him and Luke and because he had lied, Dean was punishing him?

"Look Sam, sometimes... it gets too much for me to take care of you. It's like going into a minefield blindfolded leading a deaf man. They made an offer and...." Dean said unemotionally.

Sam was shaking from his pain and anger. His heart ached and he felt like giving up too. He knew this day would come, but he was shocked to see how it played out, with no warning and with another deal to take him away from his brother.

Still, why was his brother giving up so easily? Dean was determined and headstrong, since when did his brother give up so easily? Why was Dean doing this to me?

While shaking his head in disbelief "No! You don't get an 'out of jail' card and pass on go and collect. You can't just give me up! Please....don't give up on us. Brother..."

Sam was sobbing in earnest. He couldn't even call Dean by his name anymore. Or just to speak it with love and affection. His heart pulled and tore. Emotions flooding his chest and making him want to hurt himself physically.

If only, to get away from emotional pain, he was suffering from. This was worst than when Dean had died. Sam knew his brother loved him in death, but to hear that his brother found him a burden. Sam might as well be damned.

"You think that I would sell you out? Sammy, you're my baby brother! Thanks for having such faith in me, man!" Dean flung back.

With questioning eyes, Sam stared at his older brother. He didn't understand and he knew he would never understand his brother completely. But Dean wasn't giving up on him. Dean still loved him. Then what was Dean doing?

"They offered for me to kill myself in exchange for your life. That way Michael wouldn't have his true vessel. And if I kill myself there will be no reason for Lucifer to fight. He can take over without using your body as a vessel." Dean said wretchedly.

"No! No, no, no, no....No!" Sam screamed.

He banged his head against the wall and felt nothing. The pain was elsewhere and it was burning bright. The brightness was tearing his soul apart and breaking his last resolve to live or to survive, on the inside. He struggled with his bonds to get at his brother. Desperately, wanting to hold on and never let him go.

"No, you can't do this! I can't lose you again. I don't want to lose you!" Sam sobbed.

Oh, God not again! Just don't leave me...

"Hey, pull yourself together. I don't... I don't want to lose you, too! Neither to Lucifer or Death! Sammy, I just want you to fight; to carry on." Dean said stubbornly.

"But you're making it hard for me. You're sloppy and weak. You didn't even notice, they were putting the whammy on you." Dean continued.

"Oh, like you did. Fuck this! You are not going to hand your ass over to them, like a desperate bitch in heat! Your mine!" Sam cursed.

He was rocking with frustrations and was pulling at the ropes wrapped around him. He felt his muscle strain at the thick cords. They had slackened a bit. Just enough to give him hope.

Don't worry Dean! I am getting us out of here! And I will save you from yourself. You self sacrificing...

"Look at you. You can't even get out of those ropes. Not even with all of those muscles you've got, do you have the strength too." Dean said mockingly

"Shut up, I am almost there!" Sam rocked harder.

They were slacking but not enough to wiggle out of. Sam noticed that the chairs were wooden. Maybe if he broke the leg?

Sam's foot struck against the footing of the chair with all of his might and his pelvis gave a hard tug.

Fuck... my dick is broken.

Sam remembered how hard he had held on to himself, to prevent from continually coming. The pain was making him want to draw his knees up and never use his legs again. Terrific, this situation was getting better by the minute.

Sam heaved his foot and hit harder against the wooden leg. With each frantic strike, he groaned, tears filling his eyes. It hurt like a motherfucker, but his brother was more important to him than his pain.

Besides, the pain was a good distraction. He couldn't feel his heart breaking that much anymore.

"Stop with the noise!" Lena said entering the room. "You're making my head hurt!"

She was wearing a white woolen dress that hugged her curves seductively. Sam hadn't heard her come in. While she walked towards the center of the room, Sam noticed her brunette hair was swept up, exposing her neck. A golden chain with the totem pole symbol rested above her breasts. Good, he thought.

Then her hair wouldn't be getting in the way when I am chocking the bitch!

"Get us out of here! Or I swear I would snap your neck!" Sam said threateningly.

"I'd love a rough fuck from you, too, Sugar. But first I have to do my work. So, have you made your decision yet, Dean Darling?" she said ignoring Sam's slew of curse words.

"Yeah. I will do the honors of off myself." Dean replied sarcastically.

"Excellent! I shall get the knife, or do you prefer a gun?" she said leaving the room.

"Oh, and by the way. Did you tell Sam about the other half of the offer?" she said at the doorway.

Dean looked quickly to Sam and back at Lena.

"What other half?" Sam asked ruefully to Lena.

"You stay out of this, Sammy!" Dean yelled.

"Fuck you! Tell me about this other half!" Sam roared.

"Your mouth has become awfully filthy." she said nodding. "I like!"

She moved closer to Sam and Dean kept screaming at her to shut her damn pie hole.

"It was a choice: Dean either kills himself allowing Lucifer to reign and you would be set free. No, one would dare touch Lucifer's true vessel. Oh, no we wouldn't. Or you can say 'yes' to Lucifer and Dean will be hidden from our master's wrath." Lena said business like.

"How would I know that you are telling the truth?" Sam said.

"Cause she isn't! Don't trust her, Sammy! She's lying!" Dean shouted.

"You forgot that neither of you can be seen by an angel, even the fallen ones..." she sing-sanged, while turning to look back at Dean.

"But we can hand him over to the Angels. They have been looking for him and would keep him in a beautiful gilded cage, until he says 'yes' to Michael and we both know that wouldn't happened. Either way, he would be away from earth and Lucifer. A win-win situation, I'd say." her voice filled with boredom.

"Sammy, don't believe that bitch! They tricked us once and they can do it again." Dean said.

"I'll do it!"

Dean's eyes nearly fell from his head, before he began cursing and yelling at Sam.

"Don't you dare! You're not damning your soul. Don't you give into them, Sammy! Sammy!" Dean cried, pulling at his bindings.

Sam was done with it all. He couldn't go through another day without Dean and knowing how he felt about him. Just like earlier this morning, in the moments before he fell asleep. He had missed Dean so much that he had wanted to sleep in his brother's bed. But he didn't, he was too scared that his brother would come back and make a fuss about it. He couldn't live like this anymore. Always, running after his older brother...

Dean was crying and his body shook with it. Sam had already stopped struggling to get out of his ropes. Dean shook his head from side to side and kept repeating 'no' over and over again.

Lena laughed and clapped her hands and delightfully said: "I'll go get my master then."

Lena left their cell with Dean calling her back and trying to convince her that Sam wouldn't do it. That Sam was really good in Latin and would exercise her sweet ass back to hell.

The door closed and Dean looked angrily at Sam. His eyes were a burning fire of green.

"Why would you do this?" Dean shot at him. "Sammy! Why would you do this? It is my job to protect you! Not the other way around." Dean glared at him.

"Doesn't feel good when the shoe is on the other foot, does it, brother? Besides, you were going to do this to me!" Sam shouted back.

"To save your frickin ass!" Dean yelled to the roof.

"Dude, you can still say 'yes' to Michael. You can still save the world from Lucifer." Sam tried to make light of the situation.

Dean chuckled.

"Is that who you think I would be seeing while I am smiting your ass?" Dean asked sardonically. "I will still be in here, Sammy! While I'm driving a might sword through my brother's chest! How fucking biblical!" Dean pointed out.

Sam didn't know what to say but he let the silence spoke for him. Time slipped by and Dean hadn't said a word to him. Sam sat watching his brother, he waited for Lena to return, but she didn't.

Sam tried to stay awake. He was trying to look at Dean for as long as he can before he was gone from his sight.

But then the door flew open and Dean walked into their cell tugging... Sam behind.

Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers