Give and Take

Story Info
Rachel sacrifices herself for the good of the environment.
3.5k words
4.11
86.4k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Rachel walked quickly down the street towards the building, squirming a bit, feeling the wool of her skirt scratch against her thighs. She wanted to look as professional as possible. Her blazer was a dark blue and underneath was a light blue silk blouse. Matching blue heels completed her outfit. She was happy to finally reach the proper building.

She entered the grand foyer and immediately felt a rush of nervousness. Her palms were already clammy and even though the air-conditioning in the building cooled her down, she felt a trickle of sweat run between her breasts. She bit her lip nervously and looked around, trying not to look out of place. Men and women rushed past her towards the bank of elevators. She followed quickly. Glancing down at the crumpled piece of paper in her left hand, she reread the suite number and company name.

Rachel entered the elevator and sighed with relief. She hit the button for the fortieth floor. No one was talking to anyone else and that helped Rachel think about her plan without distraction.

She was going to visit John Matthews, president of the Maylor Corporation. Her goal was to convince him not to develop Brookdale. She, along with the group she represented, wanted the village to remain small and quaint. If the Maylor Corporation had its way, there would be a thousand new homes in the next three years along with a two-lane highway going straight through Main Street.

Rachel was so deep in thought that she didn't notice the elevator open at her floor. As Rachel stepped out of the elevator, her eyes scanned the area until she was face to face with a cute bubbly blonde secretary sitting at a large oak desk.

Her heart was beating fast. She gulped and tried to calm down her breathing. She felt her legs shaking, which didn't help considering she wasn't used to wearing heels. Taking a deep breath, she took three steps forward.

"I have an appointment with John Matthews. My name is Rachel Wilson."

Blurting out her statement, Rachel felt even more self-conscious then before. She straightened her back and adjusted her skirt and blazer.

"Please take a seat."

She looked around and saw a waiting area with black leather couches. Rachel felt out of place in such a fancy waiting area and her nervousness just increased when finally someone came to see her.

"Are you sure you have an appointment with Mr. Matthews?"

Rachel looked up and saw that the deep voice belonged to a man who looked to be about her age. Knowing that Mr. Matthews was in his sixties, she knew that this was not who she wanted to talk to.

"I made the appointment almost three weeks ago. I am representing the Brookdale Environmental Group. I need to speak to him regarding the new development and the consequences of such actions on the environment."

Rachel smiled proudly to herself. If nothing else, she needed to represent her organization effectively. She thought back to her mother's stories when she first began as an environmental activist. Rachel would not be tying herself to trees or standing in front of bulldozers while wearing recycled clothing and chanting about carbon footprints. She was the next generation of Wilson activists and she would do her mother proud.

"Mr. Matthews is on extended leave. I can meet with you now if you want Ms. Wilson."

She stood up and tilted her head slightly to look into his eyes. He was very familiar to her but couldn't quite place him.

"Do I know you?"

Rachel's voice was soft with a hint of seductiveness. She didn't mean to flirt with him but she couldn't help it.

"Come to my office."

Rachel followed him down the hallway, past a few offices. They reached a door at the end of the hallway and she followed him in.

"Wow. I guess you worked a lot of hours to get a corner office."

Rachel turned crimson the moment she blurted out those words.

"I mean... Never mind."

Without asking, she sat down on one of the leather couches. It didn't occur to her to wait for permission.

"I'm Ryan Matthews, John Matthews's son. I've been helping the staff work through things while he's on leave."

"Ryan Matthews!"

Rachel gasped and clapped her hand over her mouth. Of course, this is why she remembered him. They had gone to school together.

"Has it been that long?"

Rachel blushed, knowing she wasn't making sense. She was blurting out the first thing that came to her mind.

"Sorry. I mean I totally didn't recognize you."

"Based on how you treated me in high school I would have rather you not recognize me."

Ryan's voice was quiet and reserved as he walked around his desk and sat down in his chair.

"So please explain why you are here. The only notes my father gave me regarding this meeting was that someone from a community organization was coming to try to convince him not to develop his land and make millions. Talk."

Rachel pushed her thoughts to the back of her mind and began her explanation.

"Brookdale is a small village outside of Richmond. The population is under two hundred. It is a quiet village with shops and community events happening every weekend. We cannot have such a large housing development. The environmental destruction would be devastating. The effect on the water and sewer system would cause damage to the already delicate vegetation. You need to choose a different area. If not we will take legal action."

Rachel regretted adding the last part. She could see Ryan tense his shoulders. Their eyes met and suddenly Rachel remembered what she had done to him in high school.

"I'm sorry for what I did in high school to you. I was a stupid cheerleader on a power trip. I didn't think that what I did would hurt you. I'm sorry."

Rachel watched as Ryan leaned back in his chair, clasping his hands behind his head. He continued to stare at Rachel, not saying a word. Rachel tried to sit up straight but the longer he glared at her the more she wanted to sink into the black leather.

"I was hurt. You pretended to flirt with me and then suggest we have sex. I went along because the idea that a cute and sexy cheerleader was interested in me was overwhelming. I was happy just to be invited to the graduation party. You played the part of a slut pretty well. I'm surprised you didn't fuck me just to add to the long list of guys you screwed all through high school."

Rachel listened intently. Ryan's voice was thick with sarcasm and anger. He had every right to hate her but to call her names in his office was beyond startling. She was shocked that things had turned so drastically.

"Can we continue our discussion about Brookdale?"

"No we can't. I'm almost happy my father had a heart attack and was forced to take some time off. Otherwise I wouldn't have met you and I wouldn't be able to make the following proposition."

"Proposition?"

He was speaking so calmly yet had a glint of evil in his eyes.

"You fuck me right here on my desk and I'll withdraw our proposal to develop Brookdale. It's quite simple really."

Ryan looked so composed and relaxed, yet he had just suggested that she exchange sexual favors in return for canceling the development plans.

"What?"

Rachel couldn't even put together a full sentence. It wasn't until now that she realized how much she had hurt him all those years ago.

As if he was reading her mind he spoke.

"You have no idea how embarrassed and hurt I was. There I was, naked in the master bedroom of the beach house, eager to have you suck my cock and probably fuck me. You would have been my first you know. I was delirious with excitement thinking that all the nice things that I did for you over the years were finally paying back. I still have the scene in my head. You were kneeling beside me, your pouty red lips eager to touch me. Then your red headed sidekick comes in and starts taking pictures. I remember it all very well. The two of you ran off laughing. What was the most painful was what you said before you left."

Ryan had gotten up and was now standing very close to her, head tilted down to make eye contact with her.

"What did I say?"

Rachel's voice was almost a whisper, as she pressed back against the couch. She was uncomfortable with him so close. Her personal space was being invaded and that made her heart beat even faster.

"You said that I would never be worth anything and I might as well kill myself."

Rachel closed her eyes. In that moment, her body began to shake. She had done and said some very stupid things in high school. She regretted everything that she had done and had thought that she had moved on. She couldn't move on because Ryan was standing right in front of her, his anger, pain, and resentment still strong.

"I'm sorry."

That was all Rachel could say before he grabbed her and held her small wrists tightly in his large hands.

"Make your choice before I make it for you."

"Yes."

Rachel's voice was barely a whisper as Ryan dragged her to his desk. The hard wood pushed against her thighs and she felt his warm lips against her neck. His lips pressed harder and suddenly his teeth dug gently into her skin. It was so arousing that she forgot how wrong it was. With eyes shut tight, she could feel his hand slide under her skirt and into her panties. In an instant, his thick fingers pushed against her sex.

"You're wet. Does getting dressed up like a slut in order to convince an innocent businessman not to make a multi-million dollar investment arouse you?"

Ryan was breathing so hard now. Rachel felt his chest expand with each breath. His strong muscular body crushed her against the desk.

"Open your eyes."

Rachel did as he asked and looked into his dark steel eyes. She couldn't tell for sure, but she thought she saw a hint of hesitation.

"I'm sorry."

"You're going to give me what you teased me with ten years ago. You're going to fuck me and then leave."

Rachel whimpered. Her body was fighting with her mind. She was trying to stop herself, but her body had other ideas. She reached down and started to undo his pants. She fumbled with the button and zipper, still looking straight into his eyes. She was waiting for him to stop her, but he didn't.

"Suck me."

Rachel dropped to her knees and after pulling his cock out of his pants; she quickly began to suck him. His cock was thick with a throbbing vein on the underside. The tip was a deep purple and she could smell the precum before licking it up with her tongue. She worked her mouth up and down his cock while her small hands firmly gripped his shaft. She concentrated on making him feel as good as possible. Rachel didn't know how long she was sucking, but soon her jaw hurt. She loved the feeling of a hard throbbing cock in her mouth.

Ryan alternated from placing his hands on the desk for balance and sliding them through her hair. He would grunt, moan, and whimper depending on what her luscious lips and tongue were doing to him. When Rachel slid his whole cock into her mouth, he would grunt. When she simply sucked the tip while jerking the shaft with her hand, he would pant like a dog. Rachel was anticipating his orgasm, but it never happened. Although she felt his cock twitch, he didn't explode in her mouth. She looked up at him, her sultry eyes telling him that she indeed enjoyed this.

"Get up on my desk."

Rachel looked up as Ryan stepped back. His cock slid out of her mouth with a slurping sound. The trail of saliva from her mouth to his cock was broken and she wiped it away with the back of her hand. She watched him motion with his hands and knew that he wanted her to climb on his desk. She did that and then waited.

"You're going to masturbate for me. Rub you clit. Finger yourself. You're going to tell me how horrible a person you are for playing mind games with me in high school. You're going to leave here feeling horrible about yourself."

Rachel slowly reached down between her legs. Once again, her body was deceiving her mind, making the decision that she was going to listen to this evil man. She knew she should slap him and run screaming from the office, but the thrill of fucking a near stranger in a fancy office was such a turn on for her.

She bent her knees and placed her heels on the edge of the desk. She hadn't worn nylons and she watched as his eyes traced a line from her breasts, down past her hips, to her tapered legs. Her skirt was up around her hips and she knew he could see her white lace panties. When she moved, she felt the wetness between her legs. She hesitated, not sure about this, but he made the choice for her.

"Do it."

Ryan gripped her wrist and pushed her fingers into her panties. He spread her fingers and began to rub her clit hard with her thumb. Rachel's body shook as she relaxed her hand, letting him please her. He was rough with her and she loved it. She gasped and then began rocking her hips back and forth, trying to get him to sped up the rhythm of his hand. He was holding her wrist so tight that she knew she'd have a bruise. He let go suddenly and for a split second, she stopped moving her hand then continued. The look of anger in his eyes told her that he was serious about this.

Rachel took a breath in through her nose and all she could smell was sex. Her odor was filling the room and she could still taste his precum on her lips. Rachel's desire was taking over, her legs began to shake, and she knew she was close. She was gasping for breath as her clit throbbed between her thumb and forefinger. She was pinching it now, increasing how rough she was being with herself. She tried to close her eyes and get herself off, but he stopped her.

"Keep your eyes open. I want you to look at me when you come. I want you to cry out my name when you body thrashes around."

Ryan stepped closer to Rachel. He had his right hand on his cock, stroking gently. His other hand was wrapped around her throat, pushing gently then releasing. She could still breath but if she moved, even a little bit, he could crush her windpipe. She had never been with someone so aggressive and rough. All the guys she had fucked had been perfect gentleman, letting her be the one in control. Rachel needed to be in control, but right now that was not going to happen.

"Fuck."

Rachel hissed those words under her breath. She was close and both of them knew it. Suddenly she was at her peak and she tapped her clit while crying out. A wave of warmth washed over her body and she felt her clit throb as her juices gushed onto her hand.

"Say my name."

Ryan's voice was harsh and echoed in the large room. He tightened his grip on her throat, making her gasp.

"Ryan!"

Rachel continued the assault on her clit, twisting her hand to shove two fingers inside her. She was always very sensitive right after her orgasm. Fingering herself harder, she looked into Ryan's eyes. He continued to stroke his cock, grinning as Rachel pushed herself closer to her second orgasm.

"Did that feel good baby? Did that feel good to cum all over your fingers, knowing what a slut you are. I mean look at you. You're sitting on my desk, masturbating. You're soaking wet so I know you're enjoying it."

"I hate you."

Rachel regretted saying those words the moment they left her mouth. He squeezed her throat tighter and began to grunt. Looking down she saw his hand pumping harder and faster. His cock slapped against her silk blouse and she could see a wet spot where his precum had soaked in. Each grunt made him jerk harder and squeeze her neck harder. Rachel was getting dizzy from lack of air but this was turning her on.

She felt him push her onto her back. She needed to feel her pussy walls stretch around his hard cock. She needed to feel him throb inside her. She wanted him so badly that she didn't care about anything else. She had almost reached her peak for the second time and now she was beyond frustrated.

"Fuck me."

Rachel reached for his cock, but he slapped her hand away. She watched as Ryan held his cock, aiming it for her breasts. He had a smirk on his face and at that moment, Rachel realized that he was about to orgasm. He wasn't going to fuck her brains out. He wasn't going to give her what she wanted. He was going to treat her like the slut she was.

Thick ropes of cum squirted out and landed on her blouse and blazer. The next rope of cum landed on her face and she cried out in distress. She lay there still, quickly moving her hand away from her pussy as the last spurt landed between her legs. Rachel could smell his cum and felt it seep down between her legs while the drops on her face slid closer to her lips.

Rachel didn't say a word. Neither did Ryan. He stepped back and reached for a tissue from his desk. He cleaned up his semi hard cock and then slipped it back into his boxers. After zipping up his pants, he sat down in his chair.

Rachel sat up. She reached for a tissue and tried to clean herself up. Ryan didn't stop her, but didn't try to help either. She was able to wipe his fluids from her face but there was a large stain on her blouse and blazer. She slid off his desk, fixing her panties and skirt. Still there was silence.

"I'm sorry."

Rachel broke the quietness by repeating what she was feeling at this moment. She was sorry about everything that she had done in high school. Not just to Ryan, but all the guys she had teased and treated badly. She was too numb to cry, but her heart ached. He had done exactly what he wanted to do to her and she had given in. She was a slut and both of them knew it. She didn't even look at him as she walked past him to leave.

Everyone in the office was rushing around so no one noticed her walk past. She entered the elevator and was thankful when she was outside in the warm sunshine. People glanced at the stain on her front but she kept her head high, not wanting to know what they were thinking. She got home and after showering and changing, she was almost able to push what had happened out of her mind. Almost.

It was two weeks later when she received a phone call from Dayna. She was the lawyer that the community group had hired. They had not spoken since the day Rachel had met with Mr. Matthews. Later that afternoon she had called her and explained that the development would not occur and Dayna had squealed with excitement. Today's phone call was not as joyous.

"Hi Rachel, it's me Dayna. I just got a phone call from Anna. The first bulldozers arrived on site today. Maylor Corporation is going ahead with the development. I just got off the phone with Mr. Matthews and he has no record of the meeting you had on April 22nd."

Rachel was thankful she was in her apartment. She sunk down in the nearest chair, her legs shaking as her brain registered what Dayna was saying.

"I met with Ryan Matthews, John Matthews's son. He had a heart attack so his son was taking over."

"I'm sorry Rachel. I was speaking to Ryan Matthews. He denies ever meeting you. According to their records you never showed up for the appointment."

"Fuck. Thanks for the call."

Rachel hung up the phone and immediately grabbed her laptop. Quickly she pulled up the phone number and dialed.

"You bastard."

"You didn't think I was telling you the truth that day in my office, did you Rachel? I mean you made my life a living hell so why can't I do the same?"

Rachel slammed down the phone and burst into tears.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers