Give and Take Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body follows me to the mattress and we crash into a heap of limbs. Silently he crawls forward, his lips finding my neck, just beneath my jaw. He kisses softly, then traces circles with his tongue before finally sucking hard, my breath growing harder as he progresses, hips subtly rising, pressing myself against him.

"I want you!" I gasp.

"Not yet" and his head dips to kiss my breast. He repeats his neck move, his tongue circling my nipples, hardening them before he sucks them into his mouth. My fingers dig into his scalp, pulling his head hard against me. Fuck! I swear I could cum just from this if it went on long enough. As if he read the though, he stops and stands up, drawing a frustrated whimper from my throat. Discarding his shirt and undershirt, he stands at the edge of the bed, looking down at me.

I lay spread before him, body flushed with heat and desire, legs splayed to reveal my glistening sex. His eyes roam down and then back up my body. Not stealing a furtive glance but unabashedly looking me over, taking in every inch of my naked form. There's a hunger in his eyes, and I'm the feast. Then my legs are in the air and my ass sliding down the bed as he pulls me towards him.

Oh fuck. This is happening. No backing out now. One knee is held down flat against the bed, the other pressed against his chest, my ankle over his shoulder as he spreads me wide. His cockhead rubs against my clit and I shiver as a jolt of pleasure runs up my spine at the first contact of my pleasure center. But even as my body thrills, a sense of dread gnaws at my stomach. His head feels so engorged, so heavy, like it's on the verge of bursting at any moment with the strain of his desire. That hardness is going inside me?

He rubs himself against my clit several more times, and my hips lift from the bed, trying to increase the pressure of his fleeting touches. Then he moves lower. The ram head pauses at my entrance, brushing the folds without entering me. I look up confused, but his second pass over the folds I feel his slickness, understand that he is wetting himself against me. He smiles at me. "Now you're ready."

No denying that. I feel myself leaking against him where he had settled against me, the tip just teasing me. That gnawing anxiety in the pit of my stomach remained, but it was nothing against my desperation to end the teasing. I smile nervously, confirming I was indeed ready. "Please" I hear myself whisper, the barely audible word betraying that I was at his mercy.

Then I gasp as he fills me, bottoming out in two strokes. "Ungh." The guttural protest is involuntary as he knocks the wind from me. "It's too big" I whine as my insides split.

"Shh shh shh" he soothes as he stops his thrust but doesn't withdraw, holding me still on the bed, fully impaled. "You're okay, it's okay, I won't do anything to hurt you, just relax. Give it a moment, your body will adjust, I promise." I feel the corner of my eyes threaten to water, but I nod my assent, forcing myself to breath deeply. A minute, maybe it was two, I feel myself relaxing, my body adjusting to the invasion. As the pain subsides, I realize I can feel him intimately, grab and squeeze him as he rests inside me, exploring his shape with my ridges.

"Fuck, that feel amazing" he moans as I give him a particularly forceful squeeze. I grin, pleased with my efforts.

Despite my grip he begins to pull back, nearly exiting me entirely with a slurping sound before plunging back into me. I'm amazed to find how good it feels now, my body easily accommodating his length and girth, the previous pain now replaced with a pleasurable sensation of stretching. The heat quickly begins to build inside me. I egg him on. "Faster! Yes, give it to me!"

He complies in spades. He jackhammers me, my raised leg a handle for leverage to pull me into his thrusts. His balls slap my ass and I have to hold my breasts tight with my hands to keep them from adding to the slapping sound. I feel the wave building and then it crashes over me and I shudder on the bed as it creaks and groans beneath me, my head thrashing side to side. He surges forward and my leg is folded in half, my flexibility shocking me as his hips slam into me, driving my pelvis down into the mattress. He groans as he holds himself rigid inside and I watch his face contort with frenzied need as he empties himself inside me, using my body for his desperate release.

We hold tight like that, our bodies straining taut to deepen the connection, and finally he withdraws, freeing my leg to relax again. I lay there spent and dazed, feeling him leak out of me as I stretch and flex my cramping leg. The bed shifts as he flops next to me, then pulls me to him, his arm encircling my waist.

He kisses my cheek and smiles at me. "What did you think? For your first time?"

"Amazing" and a lazy smile are all I can manage for an intelligible response. How could I ever put it in words? The orgasm was amazing of course, the way it built in my core and then rippled across my whole body. Emotionally? I just got jackhammered hard by a business traveler using me for some layover sex, but also I was really into it? How should I feel about this? This part is amazing though, being cuddled like this. I'll figure the rest out later, for now I just want to enjoy being held like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later he was whispering into my ear, nudging my shoulder. "Hey, wake up."

"What?" I blinked back sleep. I stretched my limbs, feeling his body still wrapped around me. "Sorry, I must have drifted off there." My voice sounded groggy, like I had been in a deep sleep for hours.

He kissed my cheek. "Don't worry about it, it's a lot to take your first time. Plus you were drinking beforehand, trust me, you were amazing." His smile said he really means it, and I felt myself glow at his approval. "Besides, I wish I could spoon you like this every night while you slept. Seriously, you're amazing. I just wanted to wake you up before your pill wore off. You've only got ten minutes left, though you might want some privacy for that."

Fair enough, but I still wanted a few more minutes to bask in the afterglow of his compliments. Whatever regrets I might have had about what we did were melting away as he cuddled me in his arms. I waited as long as I could, but when he gave me a two-minute warning I finally dragged myself out of bed with a grumble. Withdrawing to the bathroom I laid on my back on the cold marble floor in case there was a repeat of the vertigo that accompanied the initial transformation. I needn't have bothered as the shift occurred without incident.

Dressed in my clothes from the bar, I returned to the bedroom to find Virgil similarly attired. We exchanged numbers, discussed the possibility of meeting up again before he left town. Maybe a repeat experience, or maybe I could meet his pill form, although he seemed a lot more excited about seeing the female version of myself. Hard to blame the guy, she was a total fox, and as good as the sex was, well, I was certainly open to it.

Then life intervened. I had promised my mom and dad I would attend their cookout on the Fourth, his schedule got shifted such that he needed to catch an earlier flight, and suddenly the timing didn't work for either of us.

For about a week or so I thought about it constantly. How different my body had been. The effect my appearance had on a man. They way my body had responded to a man's desire. Orgasming as a woman.

Then work picked up as my deal's closing date approached. Maybe the junior associates had just been celebrating a three-day weekend, but for me, that deal was personal. Not only was it the first deal I had been in charge off, but the other side had been represented by my old firm.

We represented the sellers, a local mom and pop outfit that were cashing out in a sale to the global behemoth synonymous with corporate greed, Anodyne, Inc. And the buyers had their usual counsel, the New York firm where I cut my teeth for two miserable years only to be told I was throwing my career away when I decided to come home. The way that partner spat out "regional firm" still boiled my blood. Son of a bitch found out just what a regional firm could do when we were handing him his ass in these negotiations, and I wasn't about to let him recover any pride by seeing me botch any of the prep for closing.

That closing was going to go off without a hitch on the second it was scheduled to happen. I threw myself back into work with my usual zeal and forgot about everything else, chance encounters at the bar included. My one night on X-Change became just that: one of those wild and crazy nights at the bar that gives you a great story, and nothing more.

12