Give and Take Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lizzy_B
Lizzy_B
13 Followers

The bed lifts as I leave it. Hem in hand I walk to her head. The dress catches on her rump then tugs loose, a final token of resistance before it peels off her arms.

"Lose this." I tug a navy bra strap before circling the bed, laughing lightly when I realize she had somehow kept her shoes on through everything. The wheels spin a bit before she can summon the mental energy to comply with the command but eventually she raises her back ever so slightly to unhook and remove the offending garment.

One at a time, I lift her feet, unbuckle the shoe, de-shod her with a kiss of the arch. My pants tent desperately with pent up desire but I force myself to slow and give her time to recover.

She lays before me with only shadows to protect her modesty. A sheen of exertion across her body reflects the moon. Fair skin with a warmth that no sculptor could ever capture, still quivering from the last high as she waits for more.

I work my belt while stepping out of my shoes and socks, then pull my pants down before pausing at the base of the abdominal V. She bites her lip, eyes bulging towards the anticipated reveal. Just had her mind blown and still desperate for more. Another tug down and I reveal more.

"Sam!" Amazement in her voice.

And I thought I was hard before she cooed at the sight of me. My cock bounces slightly as blood pulses through.

I take my place between her legs, making the bed drop. We share a tender kiss and then I'm inside her. Groans fill the room as our desire is finally sated, my hardness and her wetness melding together effortlessly as we finally give in to one another.

I bottom out, then hold. We exchange smiles as we lock eyes. This feels good, right, like we were designed to fit together. Then her hands pull the back of my head, demanding another kiss, and the moment of stillness gives way to animal desire.

Her scalding tightness consumes me. I can't last but I want to hold out to send her into ecstasy again. She's so hair-trigger, she's almost there too. Just one more nudge over the edge.

I nip her earlobe, drawing a sharp suck of air through her teeth. A seductive whisper: "Where should I cum?"

She never answers.

Hands claw at my back. Hips buck beneath me, vibrating between me and the bed. Heels dig into my thighs drawing me inwards. I follow her prompt, surge forward, bury myself, and unload. Our bodies flex and pulse together.

We stay melded as I soften. I kiss her cheeks as she returns to the mortal plane.

Her eyes flutter and her gaze lands where we are joined. Glazed eyes find mine. Still in a fog, nice, I totally blew her mind.

"What are you doing?" Still sounds out of it, her voice sounds like someone who just woke up.

"Just enjoying being together like this. You feel so good."

"But why did you stop?" Another look down. Then the eyes sharpen and focus. "Oh my God! Did you cum?"

Panic. Is she serious? But she pulled me in! If she had said something, I would have used a condom or pulled out but she seemed okay with this and, okay, okay, not going to panic, I need to be calm to show her it's okay.

She's pushing me off her, shoving me away. "You can't cum inside me, I'm on an Xtra!" She crabwalks up the bed into a crouch, legs splayed, examining herself. My seed drools out of her, puddling on the sheet. Probing fingers are inserted and removed, then held up in horrified disgust as they come away bound in liquid webbing. "Oh my God, what if I'm stuck like this?"

This can't be happening. I took her to cloud nine and now she's distraught before we even catch our breath.

"Ashley, it's okay, I promise."

"How can you say that?" She looks like she is about to bolt, rises from the bed with tears on the brim.

She can't leave like this, I have to fix this while she's here. I catch her shoulders from behind, wrap her in a bear hug. She's trembling but doesn't fight the embrace, even grasps my forearms and pulls it tighter. "Ashley, just listen to me, okay?"

She nods, her chin brushing my arm with the movement.

"Ashley, I'm really, really sorry. If I'd known you didn't want me to do that, I never would have, especially since you're on an Xtra. That's why I asked where you wanted it, and then you pulled me in with your legs and..."

She whipped around, eyebrows knitted. "What do you mean you asked?"

"What? I asked in your ear, right before."

Ashley's eyes flick left to right. Again. Once more. Deep breath, then sucks in her lip and chews pensively. "Okay, so um, I, well I might not have really been focusing on what you were saying at that moment. I can see how that would have made you, well, fuck this might be my fault."

"Hey. Come here." I sit back on the bed, pull her into my lap. She was reluctant, but allowed herself to sit on the second tug. "It's probably fine. Honest. I know they give you that scary speech and make you sign a waiver when they sell you the Xtra, I had to do the same thing. But the truth is that a taker on Xtra has about the same chance of ovulating as a natural girl on the birth control pill. I'll do whatever you want protection wise in the future but a lot of people don't even bother, just like a lot of girls on the pill don't bother with condoms."

As my speech wraps, she doesn't look convinced, but at least she unclenches slightly. "Okay. That makes me feel better. But Sam, what if...," she looks to the ceiling then back to me, "...what if I'm that one percent? What then?"

I swallow as my mouth dries. Those emerald eyes sparkle with moisture, pleading for answers. "Then...," my arms cinch around her waist, pulling her to me, "...then I would take care of the most beautiful woman in the world."

She buries herself in my neck, fingertips clasping my back as she sobs, shaking in my lap. I stroke her hair and gaze at the moon, wondering if the tears signify joy or sadness.

Lizzy_B
Lizzy_B
13 Followers
12