Give it a Try, Don't Be Shy

Story Info
Being a porno star has its rewards.
2.8k words
3.47
13.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

David was assigned to a new project as part of his film director training. He had been inspired by the films of the late Alfred Hitchcock, his mentor , and felt he had something to offer the world by way of excitement and suspense.

As part of his training he was allocated a period with one of London's largest pornography film production studios. This was not necessarily his genre but nevertheless al, part of his training. But he was about to discover the true craft of producing quality porno films that were more popular than ever before.

John Vine welcomed him on his first day with the studio and they were midway on a shoot of a very erotic story line as yet untitled. John said he liked to find the title as they went along.

A very delectable woman called Ursula was taking the title role as a cultured Madame initiating the son of an very rich businessman in the city.

Jason was the name of the actor enjoying the fruits of Ursula as she sat closely beside him on a latex red sofa, looking very seductive in her tight black mini skirt and black silk stockings.

David was impressed to say the least by the leading actress who gave him a delightful smile.

"Right let's shoot this before we get behind on budget. Ursula, you are gently coaxing Jason. I want to see a deep sensual deep kiss as starters and then you know what follows."

Jason, looking innocent and obviously impressed by Ursula's flirtation is surprised by her move, and she takes his chin in her hand and plants her deep red moist lips upon his.

"Is this some of what you wanted Jason?" she said taking a pause. " I have seen you looking up my skirt so maybe some of this too?"

All eyes are on the tantalizing Ursula as, sitting with legs crossed, she rolls beck her skirt just enough to entice Jason with and eyeful of stocking top and white thigh.

Then she kisses him again, deeper this time.

"I want to see your mouth sucking his tongue" yells the director as you slowly let your hand slide down Jason's bare chest."

Already David feels on fire. But he knows he has to watch this as a production piece and not get too excited. But he was thinking Ursula was all women and no messing. He looked at pictures of her and she looked particular enticing in tight wonderful fitting jeans, she was a woman who could really show off her feminine curves to the extreme and had a perfect tight butt that would send any guy crazy.

"Now, still kissing, let your hand begins to massage Jason over his jeans, I will leave the rest to you, you know what I want."

It was amazing, all the production staff standing around, watching like it was nothing extraordinary, even when Ursula unzipped and freely exposed Jason to the world.

"I want to see it grow as you suck" blurted John intent to get the very best our of his actors who chose to use the same character names as their real ones.

Nicely poised, Ursula bent over delightfully, showing off that wonder ass of hers flanked in gorgeous black and red laced panties. She took Jason's half-mast cock and first warmed it, rolling it just inside her lips, teasing his p-hole delightfully as she stretched it right back and took the bulbous glans into her mouth with all the agreeable sounds one would expect from a keen woman enjoying herself in one of the many thrills of sexual diversions.

Gently downing his jeans to his knees she cupped his firm balls in one hand and gripped the now fully erect girth of his strong cock in the other, showing the camera her best aspects on the craft of cock sucking.

"Print it!" John said happily, that was remarkable Ursula We shall have a break now before the fuck scene.

Jason, deprived of the wonderful sensations as Ursula pulled away, laid there very flushed with a huge pumping erection.

When the cast went off for the refreshment cafe one of the production girls stayed behind to 'help Jason with his dilemma."

"Thank you baby, they just don't realize just how a red blooded guy like me cannot just turn it on and off like a tap."

"This is no tap" the girl announced as she firmly rubbed him up stiffly.

"That is why I love you, Janice. You are always there to rescue me. Baby, jerk it a bit more to the left, like you always do, Mmm. that's nice. You are good to put up with me doing this work, but you know it is just work, the only girl I go for big time is you"

"But I bet you still enjoy fucking Ursula just the same"

"Only by imagining it is you."

"Even when you do it in her ass with her, we don't do that, Jason."

"We can try?"

She finished jerking him off and with a little sucking he had cum.

In the meantime, in there café, the assistant director called Barbara, was eager to know how Ursula rated Janice as a joint porn star; "I love the way you oral him, now I am looking at you eating that jam and dream doughnut" she chuckled.

"Let's be frank Babs, one cock is much like another when you get down to it, maybe some are smaller, some larger but Jason does me well. I have sucked a few cocks off now to know and I would say Jason ticked all the right boxes. And the doughnut removed the taste of cock." She giggled.

"You don't like the taste then?"

"Well you know how it is, you must do it with Jack?"

"I do of course, and we both enjoy it, same as he does with me. But it is different for you doing it without emotion isn't it?"

"It is like anything else one does in life, one gets used to it, it helps if you like the guy like I do Jason, but at the end of the day I know he is crazy about his girl and I would not want to encroach on that.

"We humans all have our own scent and Jason is no exception. I have no problem with that, that is why "I can suck him to my heart's content and enjoy the suck fervently as I know does he. I look forward to the next scene leading up to the fuck when we discover all about enjoying each other orally.

"I can take him easily into my mouth and it is lovely when he sheds his load, to think I have done that and for doing that I reap my reward."

"Do you like that then, Jason climaxing into your mouth. You certainly look like you do but then you could be simply acting the part?"

"I always enjoy tasting sweet Jason, I can feel when he is ready in his balls, I am thinking it is my job to milk him to the core and when he cums, that is what it is like, like I am suckling his cream and it is divine."

"I must say Ursula I love it when it dribbles out of the corners of your mouth. If the truth be known lots of the things you do for the film has inspired me to try with mine" Barbara confessed. "And he simply loves it. He has a keen and lovely cock just my right for me and when we fuck we do it to music. Like the 1812 overture and Wow! When those loud drums play at the same time we reach the crescendo. I can tell you that is really gratifying and I feel well fucked afterwards."

"I often wonder where we would be without sex Ursula."

"We just wouldn't exist!"

"Thanks heaven for existence then that is what I say Ursula"

"Have you done anal yet Babs?"

"We have talked about it; I am worried it will hurt."

"Practice makes perfect, just try some anal dildo's first, you can pick them up at Ann Summers, they have all sorts of wonderful adaptations that will make it nice for you, and it can be great fun too."

"I know Ursula."

"Then you have tried them?"

"Not on me, on him. Now he would like to try them on me, or should I say in me."

"I had a guy wanted that once, I finished up fucking him with a strap -on. Poor sod. But whatever turns you on I guess?"

"Yes mine has hinted about a strap on."

"Well there is only one way, give it a try and don't be shy I say."

"I must say I am curious, Ursula. I can speak to you."

"I guess because I have had so many guys in my line huh?"

Barbara grinned; "I guess so, but do what you are good at huh?"

"I would add to that: do what you are good at and enjoy and get paid for it."

"You have it made Ursula, you really do, you are magnificent. I could watch you for ages, you do enjoy your work so much and it shows."

"Well something else will be showing soon, just for the camera and pining for it's sweet, sweet cock. Sucking is great and I do love to suck, but it really gets ones quinny in a real rumpus - the feel and the pliability of it moving in your mouth is wonderful, so flexible too, that's what I like, when I am sucking I can imagine it going onto me, all that hot well sucked cock ready for action. It is marvelous."

"I reckon mine is in for a treat tonight, the way you have made me on heat, just talking like that, you don't realize how much karma you have."

Soon the break was over, "Time to get sucking!" laughed Ursula " I hope he wont mind the sticky jam and cream still in my mouth. But I shall soon suck that off, it could be fun."

The director John returned to the studio with the cast and queried why Jason didn't join them.

"And Janice didn't come either" Noted Ursula giving Jason a wink..

"I hope you have got something left" yelled John picking up Ursula's connotation.

"Ursula will remedy that" Jason assured with a smile and Ursula was there, beside him where they left off, apparently eager to get started again.

"I hope you cleaned him off" she said.

"Janice did that"

"Lucky girl - now it is my turn, in for a dime, in for a buck huh?"

"Certainly something that rhymes with buck" he grinned.

"Now get into character you two" advised John and where the continuity girl? She need to adjust Jason's jeans to just how they were at the finish of the last scene.

The continuity girl was there like a flash, pulling down Jason's jeans not blinking an eyelid in seeing Jason's brand new erection, ready for business and Ursula's sweet, sweet manipulations. What she could do with fingers and mouth was a real eye opener and David didn't want to miss single moment. He'd get a secret picture on his phone for later that would do him nicely for later beneath the sheets.

He certainly wouldn't mind a sniff for good measure and on seeing the forthcoming scene he notes that was written into the story board.

Ursula taking his head in her hands and directing into the space between her knees so he could sniff under her skirt it. She moaning with pleasure grateful that Jason enjoyed that, all for the camera and when she enticingly parted her thighs he enjoyed the gradual swell all up beneath hers skirt.

He did the motions for the camera, sniffing her there between her between that gorgeous dark place, she prompting him to user his tongue there, over her soft silk panties.

She parted her thighs, lifting the left leg up so her heel was placed on the edge of the settee, which gave Jason good stead to really get a good access to her quinny, tucked neatly inside her panties, warm and most to feel with his tongue as he licked her through them, sensed her quinny become more moist and he was in his element, sniffing and tasting her pure womanhood that way, she after a short while, covering his head with her skirt which looked so good for the camera and David saw that the camera man had a good hard on beneath his shorts and he did too, How could any guy not be sexually inspired by such a scene. David wished he was Jason right now, he could really do with that. Just to watch Ursula do those things with Jason was magical and made him feel so good. He certainly couldn't wait for bedtime when he could enjoy those stimulating pictures and soon excused himself by taking a brief exit to the bathroom. It was so primed and ready and David easily reached a super climax with the pictures fresh in his mind.

But tome to return to the set where Ursula had just perched herself over Jason's torso and enjoying wiggling and swaying over him in such a way her hand was working her quinny, preparing for its ultimate fuck, rubbing herself up against his propped up stiff cock, he groaning and moaning in ecstasy. It was so nice and so wonderful to watch a real life couple doing wonderful things with each other. It was obvious to David why pornography of this quality was so popular and he had thoughts of maybe taking the same direction himself;.

Doing a recent survey it was found that 47% of those surveyed liked and watched pornography, even couples together who said it was a learning curve which gave them great ideas to keep their relationship fresh.

Seriously I must think hard about this. Perhaps with the Alfred Hitchcock style of shooting a movie - thrown in with a touch of suspense to add to an intimate scene of a couple fucking it could be a real hit

There is no end to the adoptions' I could do.

Meanwhile, back to the scene in front of me...

Stretched across Jason she moved up slow motion to his face, just allowing him a sniff and that's all, It was big tease time and Jason craved for a taste. She massaged her nipples to tease him more. She rubbed up his throbbing cock and teased the p-hole with fingertips but still denying him a sniff of her.

She twisted and turned for the camera giving variations of her femininity in close up. The director suggested she run her fingers around and around it to widen it.

"Like this Mr. Director?"

"Just right, that's nice, very nice and you look perfect in your hold up stockings since you have removed your panties"

At last Ursula decided to take Jason out of his misery, moved up to his face again and gave him a good squelch of her now very wet quinny and he sucked like a baby.

He so enjoyed that, she had teased him so much he was desperate for it, she loved to smothered him when he was so hot, still holding herring hand behind her to wank him as he sucked he deep, his tongue plunging inside her so wonderfully.

It wouldn't be long now before the ultimate fuck and they were both delirious for that.

They made the best movies together for John the director because they did it with full feeling and the chemical attraction they had for each other.

And the short fuck with his girlfriend during lunch break had acted like a rehearsal for what was to come, And to show her his thanks and also that he loved her, he would thoroughly spoil and fuck her tonight that was for certain. We was some red blooded guy who could shag several times a day if needed.

John took advantage of that and joined hi sometimes with two or three other during the day creating interest of all his viewing customers who liked their deviations, some preferring blondes to brunettes and so forth. Others liking to concentrate on anal sex and Jason was good at that. He loved to fuck a girl with a prominent ass loving to hear his balls pound her thighs each time he thrust into her, looking all the more delectable wearing sometimes a thing which he could prize away.

Jason and Ursula had it made and deciding to try himself, this wonderful craft of making pornography films and videos David decided t go for it.

He would have loved to employ Ursula and Jason but they were under contract with John and he certainly didn't want to fall out with him.

So he would have to do a bit of scouting around. John did give him a couple of good leads, said to try them on the casting couch.

It was a whole new opening for David.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers