Give it Up

Story Info
She accepts a backrub, he takes advantage of her lust.
2.7k words
4.18
140.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were sitting on the couch in his room, him laid across her lap and her scratching his head. Who knows what they were talking about; hours had passed by but time seemed to have stopped. Somehow, they got on the subject of muscle kinks.

"I don't know what it is but I get the worst knots in my back. Maybe I'm sleeping on it wrong...Wish I hadn't missed that massage appointment!" she said.

"You know, I've been teaching myself to give great massages...I have some massage oil here if you'd like me to give it a try."

Hmm, she thought, I wish..."That's sweet of you, but I shouldn't."

"Ah, of course. The boyfriend."

She'd been seeing this guy for almost eight months, but long distance was hard. She'd asked him who knows how many times to tie her up - he always said he was into it, but nothing ever came of it. Just like the ex she was flirting with now...

"Nah," he said, "No worries. Just a friend helping out another friend."

She decided she could afford to play the naïveté. After all, it was just a little back rub. And if things heated up, she could always stop him.

"Lay down on the bed, it'll be better."

She gave him a look.

"No, seriously, the massage won't be as good if you can't relax."

She gave a slight nod and laid down on the bed. She shifted for a moment to remove her sweater, and paused before removing her bra top. It was a lacey bustier top, the same coral pink as her panties, hiding safely under her jeans. Earlier in the evening she was enjoying the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show with her girls, which of course called for the proper dress. She didn't want to look too good - playing with temptation and all - but she loved to show off. She was laying on her belly, so she figured she'd be safe from any ungentlemanly glances her way.

He sat, straddling her ass and leaned over her back. She was nervous, and ticklish, squirming all over the place.

"Relax. Just relax," he said, calmly but authoritatively.

She tried to find herself in the moment, and let go. She focused on her breathing and the feel of his hands over her back... It was hard not to breathe in sharply when his fingers grazed the side of her breasts. She wanted him to touch her, but she knew it would be wrong. Damn if you will that only made her wetter...

She didn't know how much time had passed, but eventually he grew tired. She offered to return the favor, and though she was more being polite than genuine, he took her up on it. She re-covered her chest while he took off his shirt and they switched positions, but she wasn't a very good masseuse. Now that she was sitting up right she seemed to be returning to her senses, and realized how dangerous it was to flirt with her ex. Torn, she quickly flopped down onto the bed next to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm no good at this. Maybe I can relax you in another way."

He lifted up onto his elbow and turned towards her. Raising an eyebrow he said, "What exactly did you have in mind?"

She giggled, thinking of how much she loved to give head. It'd been such a long time since she'd played with him, she could barely remember how his cock felt in her mouth...No, no. I mustn't think like that. As she searched for a proper answer, his hand trailed down her neck and traced the outline of her top. She sighed and immediately forgot her train of thought.

Slowly, ever so slowly, his hand moved down to cover her breast, squeezing softly.

"Mmmmm..."

Emboldened, he pinched her nipple, and rolled it between his fingers. She moaned in pleasure and softly moved into his hand. He reached over with his other hand and grabbed her other nipple, massaging her tits as she squirmed beneath him.

He tried to pull her top down to free her breasts, but she just laughed playfully and held it up. He pulled harder, but she shook her head, her eyes smiling. He kept trying and in the scuffle, he accidentally pulled her hair.

"Oh, sorry!" He said, backing off her tresses.

She scoffed, and he looked affronted.

"What?"

"Nothing." She rolled onto her front, turning away slightly.

"No, what?"

"Well, I can take a lot more pain than that," she mumbled, under her breath. Even so, he heard the taunt in her voice.

"What, you want me to pull your hair?" He asked, abruptly reaching for her ponytail and grabbing a fistful.

"Ahh," she let out a sound, somewhere between a gasp and a sigh.

"You sure that doesn't hurt?" He asked again, tightening his grip somewhat.

She inhaled, trying to decide between what she knew she should do and what felt so right. Her lower belly clenched, and she knew how wet she'd feel if he reached between her legs right now.

"Nope," she said, trying to sound bored. "I told you, I have a pretty high threshold for pain."

He pulled her towards him and she considered his lips. His eyes were smoldering.

"No!" She swiftly pulled away. "No, no sir, no kisses."

"Aww, now why not?" He pulled her back towards him and she resisted, at first. She tried to get out of his grasp, but he only tightened his hold. She turned this way, and that, but then she fell on top of him, only just hovering above his lips, trying to will herself to do the right thing. He moved almost imperceptibly closer and she gave in, burning to remember what his kisses felt like.

Mmmm. She reveled in it. I've missed these lips.

Their kiss deepened and she moved into him, pressing herself against his body. She could feel his excitement, and focused all her energy on keeping her arms from reaching out to stroke it. He rubbed himself against her and she responded in kind, letting him run his hands all over her body once again. He grabbed her ass, her hair, her tits. He plunged his tongue down her throat as she rubbed her clit against his leg. He reached to unbutton her jeans but she stopped him and rolled them both over. She was pressed under him, grinding her hips against him, willing him to grab her hands and tie them above her head.

Almost as if he was reading her mind, he suddenly grabbed both of her hands in one of his and held them above her head. She giggled and twisted her hands out of his, but found she could not. She was distracted from her loss of power when his other hand started roughly massaging her tits. This wasn't like earlier, when he was testing the waters. His lust had taken over and he was going to do as he pleased with her body.

He moved his hand from her breast across her belly to the top of her pants. They had loosened considerably as they had rolled over the bed, and he could easily slip his hand down to her cunt.

She shifted, stretching her back as much as she could, so he couldn't both hold her hands down and reach into her panties. He chuckled and grabbed for something on the bookshelf behind her. She felt rope around her wrists and she realized he was tying her up.

"Tsk tsk, you can't move like that. I know you want to me to fuck you. Give it up."

His words made her squirm again. His fingers were deft and quickly moved away to let her test her restraints. Firm, yet not uncomfortable. She realized this wasn't his first time tying up a girl. My, things sure have changed since we broke up.

She watched his as he kissed his way down her body while he tugged on her jeans. She lifted up her ass to let the waistband pass by, and then she remembered she was supposed to be resisting. When he turned to pull off her underwear she squeezed her legs together and held them there with all her might.

"Now, now." He said, "I thought you were going to behave."

She smiled coyly but wouldn't let him pull her legs apart.

"Now, we can do this the easy way or we could do this the hard way." He smiled smugly back and she realized what he was going to do. He knew she would do anything for nipple play.

He leaned over her and took one nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting while he rolled the other nipple between his fingers. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, appreciating the sensations. He switched nipples and she moaned again, giving in to the pleasure. She hadn't even realized that her legs had drifted apart as he licked, sucked, and bit her.

All of the sudden his mouth was gone and she whined in objection. Her panties were pulled off and as she opened her eyes she felt rope on her body again, this time tying down her left ankle. She started to protest but he had already grabbed her right ankle. Soon she was tied spreadeagle to the bed, and he moved back to appreciate his work. Her heart quickened as he looked her up and down, devouring her body with his eyes.

He chucked again. "Hmm I like you tied up like this..." He confessed, trailing a finger down her body. He got up and moved out of sight behind the bookcase.

"What, are you just going to leave me here?" She asked, trying not to sound desperate. It's okay, she told herself, He's been the instigator; I haven't done anything wrong. Her soaking wet cunt told another story.

She could see he was holding something when he came back, but before she could figure out what it was, he'd blindfolded her.

"Hey!" She proclaimed, "What gives? You can't just tie me up and blindfold me! I have a boyfriend!"

"Oh riight..." he said slyly, feigning interest. He'd wanted her for so long and, rubbing his hand over her slit, he could tell she wanted him, too. "I'm sure he'll understand."

He tweaked her nipples again and she gasped; he took the opportunity to stuff her own undies in her mouth. She could smell her juices, which only turned her on more. She could barely remember what's-his-face through the haze of her lust.

She easily responded to his hands every whim, allowing him to lift her ass up and slide a pillow under her lower back. He continued to play with her tits as he lowered his mouth down to her pussy lips. He gazed at her glistening slit, and she made a noise of protest, bucking her hips up. It was fruitless though, as he took that chance to cover her pussy with his mouth. He licked up her wet slit and sucked on her clit until she squealed. He didn't seem to have any regard for the line between pleasure and pain, as he pulled on her nipples ever harder.

Heat was building in her body, near ready to explode. In her restraints, she was squirming as much as she could, trying to move her pussy even closer to his mouth. He stopped playing with her nipples and pressed down on her with his forearm, and she whimpered through the cloth in her mouth.

He lifted his head up. "Excuse me?"

She tried to plead with her eyes, whimpering desperately for him to keep going.

"You're not in charge here, slut. I'll do what I please with you."

To show what he meant, he quickly got up and removed his pants and boxer briefs in one smooth movement. Her eyes glimmered with excitement. He kneeled back on the bed and moved up towards her mouth. Her eyes grew big watching his impressive erection approach her, and when he took out her makeshift gag she clamped her lips shut, trying to maintain some sort of control.

He slapped her clit and she jumped. He tried again, and she moaned but her mouth remained closed. He twisted her nipples, hard, and she gasped in surprise, her pain and pleasure mixing together. He took the opportunity to stuff his rock hard cock into her mouth. She had gotten him so hot he hardly cared whether he was being too rough with her. He straddled her chest and began thrusting into her mouth. She quickly caught on and he let her take over, holding onto the back of her head so she wouldn't slow down. She ran her tongue over his dick and bobbed up and down, trying to let more of him into her throat each time. He was quickly lost in the sensation, but she was restrained from falling into it with him.

She moved her head away until he popped out of her mouth, and breathily she asked, "Please, untie my ankles. I promise I'll be good."

"Fine," he said gruffly, but thrust his dick back between her lips for several more minutes. She was moaning, as much as she could with cock stuffed down her throat, and trying to free her arms and legs to wrap around him. She wanted to claw at his back as he fucked her face, but he wouldn't let her. All she could do was suck.

"Ahh, not yet!" He said, pulling out before she finished him. He turned around to untie her ankles, moving to the side so he could pick her up and turn her over onto her knees. She giggled, not used to being manhandled, but enjoying it anyway.

"Yeah, you like that, slut? You like when I do whatever I want with you?"

She wiggled her hips in pleasure. "Yeah, baby! Use me like your personal sex doll."

Suddenly, his hand came down hard on her ass.

"Hey! What was that—"

"You do not call me 'baby'. You may call me 'sir' or 'master'. You are mine."

"Mmmm yeah whatever you—"

He smacked her again and again, until her ass was red, then he paused.

"You do not speak unless I tell you to. Understand?"

She paused, surprised by this turn of events. Earlier in the night she thought they wouldn't get past back massages, and now she was his?

He slapped her ass again, harder. "Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, sir!" she intoned.

"Good." He said, rubbing her red ass cheeks. He moved his hand down and rubbed her slit, newly glistening after the unexpected spanking. He shoved three fingers in at once and started to massage her G spot. She shifted backwards towards his hand in rhythm with his movements. Then, suddenly, he removed his hand and placed his cockhead at her entrance. She tried to sit back onto him and he slapped her ass again.

"Who is in charge here?"

"You are, sir!"

"Yes, I am!" He responded, slapping her ass once more, "And I'll fuck you," he said huskily, shoving his entire length into her at once, "as I please!"

"Mmmmm! Yes, sir!!" She started to move back toward him again, eager to fuck his throbbing cock, but he pulled out. She whimpered again.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Hmm? What did you say, slut? I want to hear you begging me! Tell me what you want!" He commanded.

"Ooh, master, I want you to fuck me hard! PLEASE!! Use my wet pussy to please you til cum all over my back! Don't let me forget I'm your fucktoy!"

He grunted, "You dirty slut!" And thrust into her again. He fucked her hard, bodies slapping together as he used her cunt. Her orgasm started to build again and she moaned even louder.

"Yeah? You gonna cum for me, whore?"

"Ooh, please master? Can I please??"

"Ah, fuck, what a good slut! You may," he conceded, just as she lost her control.

"Oh fuuck!!" She cried, curling her toes and arching her back, as wave after wave of orgasm passed over her. Her pussy muscles clenching around him was too much, and soon he pulled out and shot his hot load all across her back. She collapsed, spent, and he flopped down beside her.

"So..." she started, once she'd caught her breath. "Want to be fuck buddies?"